The Girl at the Spa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at the perfection before me at last, her full perfectly shaped boobs, hard red nipples that had been pushing into my palm and then my chest that very morning.

"What?" she said ripping into the small foil packet.

"You're... perfect..." I said, my cheeks blazing.

"Oh Richie!" she giggled, a hint of redness to her cheeks as well, "you don't have to pay me compliments lover, I'm just about to put the condom on!"

"But you are totally fucking gorgeous Alice," I said.

"Thank you!" she leaned forward and kissed me. As she moved back, her hand stopped and raised my prick and she settled the condom on the top and slid it down in one swift movement. "There," she said, "let's get this whole virginity crap out of the way then we can really enjoy ourselves."

She had stepped off of the bed and dropped her string panties. She looked perfect, just as I had imagined her the day before, a lightly tanned, hourglass figure with flawless skin, perfect boobs and a pussy shorn or waxed of any vestiges of pubic hair.

She knelt on the bed and moved across me, raising her groin above my cock and very gently lowering herself onto me with closed eyes and a long sigh.

"Oh Wow Richie!" she said, "that feels just as nice as I thought it would when I had a proper look just now." She wriggled around on me and I felt the softness of being inside a woman for the very first time.

"Thank you Alice," I said, obviously sounding very grateful.

She giggled that gentle laugh of hers again.

"Your welcome," she said rising gently off of me only to lower herself down again and it felt great. I could feel that I was going to come quite soon and wanted to do anything to stop that. "What's up Richie?"

"First time Alice," I said, "Rather afraid this is all going to end in under ten seconds with little to show for it other than a used condom."

She kissed me,

"Stop it," she tapped my nose with her pointer finger, "it doesn't matter, this is love making not a competition, enjoy!" Ali lowered herself over me and kissed me, her boobs touching my chest as she did so.

Shit but this was bloody great, and I was so pleased that I was finally here, doing this.

But it wasn't just that I could finally say that I was no longer a virgin; I mean who do you have that conversation with? This beautiful woman whose company I just loved to be in, that I found enchanting, intriguing, mystifying, electrifying - all of those things that good books and good movies said was love at first sight.

Surely not.

I smiled as I looked up into her face.

"Let's try something different," she said and lay next to me encouraging me to get on top. That was it...

She took hold of my prick and directed it between her thighs and I was in her, resting on my elbows in the classic missionary. Suddenly we were face to face, in each other's arms, both a little shocked in how right the moment was, and I started a slow fucking motion,

"Oh shit yeah," she gasped, with a real indication that what I was doing was alright. She put her arms around my neck and hugged me to her and we kissed again. It was perfect.

"Careful Alice," I said, "too much of this and I'm not going to last much longer."

She grinned and shook her head,

"OK lover," she said, wrapping her legs around me to hold me still but keep me inside her, "A few more moments of this..." she started to kiss me again, our tongues meshing and messing together in the most wonderful joinder until she broke for breath, "OK Richie," she said taking her legs from off of me, "Let me get on my hands and knees and you can go for the big finish."

I had never known such pleasure, I was a regular masturbator but fucking hell this was fantastic! I knew that I couldn't last too much longer and the ribbed condom was doing little to dull the sensitivity of the end of my penis.

"Oh fuck," I gasped feeling my knees trembling, "I'm gonna come Alice!"

"Of course you are Richie, that's why we're doing this," she gave a tiny wiggle of her hips, "if you want to come lover, you do just that, we've got more condoms." She dropped her shoulders to the bed and put a hand back between her thighs, "You come Richie," she said stroking my testicles and I felt the most almighty spasming in my groin and I came, my forward thrust obviously doing the right thing for her as she cried out, adding "That's it! You come, ooh yeah... you come Richie - right in your sister's pussy..."

"Arrgh fu... WHAT?"

She grinned back over her shoulder,

"Come Bro'," she moved backwards and forwards on me to keep up the feelings, "Ooooh yeah..." Somehow I managed to continue fucking through my orgasm.

Alice pulled forward off of me, and rolled to one side and pulled me down onto her.

"Sister?" I said.

"Well, step-sister actually,"

"What?" I said stupidly.

"Meghan is my Mum you idiot!"

"But you call her Meghan."

"Everyone calls her Meghan, it's only ever in the third person and just business, something I got used to I suppose. She rolled onto her side and I saw all of that gorgeous tanned body of hers. She narrowed her eyes, "So who did you think I was?"

I lay next to her, resting on my elbow.

"Honestly? I thought you were Alice, the gorgeous brunette bombshell with I figure to die for that I fell in lust with the second you opened the car window at St Ives Railway Station."

"You didn't wonder why all the staff had gone and I was still here?"

I leaned over her and kissed her,

"Not even once, all I could think of was how fantastic you were and everything about you was perfect and what I needed to do... well... to get..."

"To get me into bed?"

"To get to know you better!" I said, "to find out how I could get you all to myself for a while and 'ask you out on a date'."

"A... date?" She giggled.

"Yeah, don't you ever look in the mirror Alice?"

"Awwww you are such a gentleman!" she screeched, but must have seen my defences go up a bit, and leaned in and kissed me, "which is why I like you so much Richie," I smiled and felt my cheeks flush a bit. "You are soooo like you Dad, which is of course another reason why I like you so much."

I leaned in again and she made a funny noise, and pulled back. We both looked down and saw that the condom was slipping off of me and a damp patch had touched her leg.

"I'll get shot of it," I said standing up, just in time as it slipped and hit the wooden floor with a splat.

Alice smiled and shook her head,

"Wrap it in some tissue paper and we'll chuck it in the bin, we're emptying them after all." I grabbed and handful of tissues from the box at the side of the bed and as I stepped across to the offending prophylactic Alice rolled from the bed and stretched; I stopped what I was doing reaching blindly and stupidly for the condom on the floor, transfixed by the perfect tanned body naked before me, stretching up.

She giggled again, "one thing at a time Richie!" she said and walked around the bed. I quickly reached down and snatched it up, wrapping it in the paper. By the time I'd done this, she had reached me and taking more tissues from the box wiped the remaining come from the end of my knob that had leaked out. "There," she said handing me the tissue, "you really are new at this aren't you."

"Yep."

She slipped her arms around my neck,

"Don't worry about it lovely Richie, we can have lots of practice while you are here." She closed her eyes and we Frenched the fuck out of each other's faces. We broke for breath, "Let's go and have some breakfast, Meghan... Mum that is, will have been up since six meditating and contemplating and I reckon she'll just have started cooking things by the time we get there."

I reached down for my boxer shorts that Alice had thrown down not half an hour ago. She was still holding her hand out, and saw me looking at my pants. She pursed her lips and shook her head. I figured this was how both she and Meghan had all over tans in the summer, just as Alice had warned me when I first arrived.

We walked naked through The Spa arriving at the kitchens and there was Meghan in her white muslin shift dress of the day before. She looked at Alice then at me, giving me slightly more than a cursory glance I noticed, and had just the biggest, relieved grin on her face.

"Oh thank fuck for that!" she said, and stepping back from the range she was cooking at pulled the dress over her head to stand as naked as we were. She had a similar tan to Alice but deeper. She did step across to a locker and retrieve an apron.

"Fat splashes," whispered Alice reaching over and taking the large tray already loaded with mugs, a tea pot and various other breakfast things.

"You two go through and have a swim and freshen up," said Meghan, "I'm still about ten minutes shy of plating up yet," she looked at us again, with a cheeky grin, "guessing you could both do with freshening up by the look of you!"

Alice tutted and we headed for the pool.

Being the gentleman Alice so liked I took the tea tray and followed the wonderful tanned arse through to the poolside where a large table and chair had been set up ready for us.

I put the tray down and poured two mugs of tea, just in time to see Alice dive straight into the water. I wondered about jumping in and whether I should at least wash my groin seeing as I'd lost my virginity shortly before.

Ali surfaced and looked up at me,

"What you waiting for Richie, scared I'll beat you in a race?"

I looked down at my groin and my penis that I was pleased and a little surprised to note hadn't started to harden.

"Don't I need to wash..."

"There's three hundred thousand gallons of water in here Richie," she said, "don't think a few microns of me and you are going to affect it any. Besides, we pay a fortune for the chlorine and cleaning equip..." Her tale ended in a squeak.

I leapt straight in, coming up just to her left and grabbing her and kissing her again. I couldn't help but grin at her and she responded by smiling back and returning the kiss, closing her eyes and opening her mouth, her arms around my neck.

We stopped and she just beamed at me, kissing me again. I forgot that this was the pool though and she did as she had done the day before and pulled at the back of my knee ducking me again, striking out for the far corner laughing.

I chased her around the pool, impressed by the size of it and the quality of the surroundings. I caught her quite quickly of course and grabbed her feet making her dive down. I followed her until she ran out of water, giggling as I closed on her and pinned her to the wall.

She didn't try to escape this time of course and just slipped her arms around my neck and pulled me close. We kissed again, something that I hadn't done that much of before but now just couldn't get enough of.

Her wet hair was around her face and I couldn't stop staring at her. It seemed that the feeling was mutual.

"Awwwww!" said Meghan, "how sweet!"

Alice laughed, giggling like a caught out kid. I smiled an embarrassed smile as well pulling Alice back into our hug and spinning her around so we could resume our swimming and not look so obvious about what we had been up to since Meghan had gone to bed the night before.

"Brekkie!" screeched Alice seeing a vast tray the same size as the one in my room still looking like a tuck shop raid. This one had plates, a huge pile of toast, fried bacon, eggs, sausages and a plate of buttered bread and several bottles of sauces.

"Help yourselves Darlings!" said Meghan.

And we all did.

I confess that, like my Dad, I prefer bacon and egg sandwiches over the plated version Full English, toasted if the Gods of catering are smiling on me. Today they were and Meghan knew, of course - I am my Father's son.

Climbing out of the pool, I sat making several sandwiches, and crooning to my hostesses at the sheer perfection of the moment. It was a summer Saturday morning, not gone eight o'clock by my reckoning, by a huge heated pool, with two beautiful naked women. When Alice stood in her bare, pool-wet, glistening perfection and poured me another mug of tea I knew what heaven was really like.

She looked at me, shook her head and tutted.

Following my third sandwich and fourth mug of tea, I was like a man refreshed and looked across at Alice, now stretched out and taking advantage of the morning's rays to keep her tan how she wanted it. My seat was a recliner as well so I did the same as her, until Meghan stepped across and started to clear the breakfast things and noted my pale Anglo-Saxon complexion.

"If you're going Spa brown Richie dear, can I suggest some sun-screen?" Meghan looked up and saw that I was laying out.

"Ali, do we have any of that nice factor 15 left? That should do him splendidly."

"Yeah," she said, "It's in my therapy room, I'll go get it." She stood and stepped over my legs, giving me a great view of her again. In those few seconds and with my dirty mind I felt the quickest flexation of my penis and while I was happy that Alice had seen it, and... other things... I wasn't sure that Meghan would be happy. She had looked of course, smiled and nodded to Alice.

"I'll throw a bucket of water over him!" Alice sighed.

"You can't blame him honey!?" said Meghan standing up and taking her cup before heading to the kitchen and whatever else she had planned for the day.

I had placed a hand over it by now, and figured that in this environment it was inevitable.

"Still a compliment Alice," I said.

Meghan looked at the retreating Alice, looked back at me, raised her head to check out my condition and smiled, blowing me a very meaningful kiss.

Alice came back a few minutes later with a large tub of a very expensive looking sunscreen moisturiser.

I reached out for it with a smile. She just shook her head,

"Let me," she said, "I've been thinking about massaging you... No I haven't," she grinned with a wrinkled nose, "I've been thinking of rubbing all over your naked body with my bare hands!" She took my hand and led me to one of the larger sun loungers and had me lay down. "This one is extra special. It has all kinds of moisturising qualities, lots of natural minerals and is a factor 15. If you take it easy for the next few days, you'll have a great tan in a matter of days."

I lay on my face, and she started on my shoulders.

Fuck but she was good.

"Some tension in the shoulders Richie," she said, "Wassup?"

"I've just lost my virginity and the girl's Mum is looking at me at bit old fashioned." I said, honestly.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"What's the girl like?"

"Gorgeous," I said, "Most attractive woman I've ever met."

"Wow, what a lucky boy you are!" She bent down and kissed my cheek.

Next she was working down my arms, then my back.

"You need to go careful with the weightlifting Richie," she said being serious for once. "Do you use a machine or bench press."

"Bit of both."

"Well later this week I'll show you how to bench press properly, you've got a muscle here that is a bit out of shape. Quite normal, but..." she bent down and kissed my back, where the muscle was I guessed, "stick with me sweetie, I'll look after ya!"

"Like you haven't already?"

"You know it!"

Next she was into the base of my spine, and digging her fingers in, explaining the most common types of back problem, the causes and cures. While I just wanted to lay here and be manipulated, I was mentally taking it all in, for my training. She bent my right leg up, pressing at my hip in several places and I felt some immediate relief.

Then it was my gluteus maximus, my thigh muscles, calf muscles and, yes my feet. She massaged my FEET and I felt soooo relaxed.

"Roll over sweet cheeks," she said, slapping my bottom. I did so.

She started at my neck and shoulders again, this time taking the opportunity to kiss me, and giving me the opportunity to grope the fuck out of her great tits, even going so far as to suck the nipple closest to me.

"Why Richie!" she said, "we are getting bold!"

"Still a total amateur Miss," I said, "But I am willing to learn."

"Stick with me young Padawan, I'll teach you the ways of the ways of the force."

YES! The most beautiful, sexy girl on the fucking Planet was a Star Wars Nerd. How could this possibly get better!?!

In a few moments I found out how it could get better.

"Oh look," she said, "I mention Star Wars and you get an erection."

"Princess Leia in the gold Bikini Ali," I said. I took a breath, "don't suppose you've got one have you?"

She shook her head, smiled and next thing I knew, while her left hand stroked hard into my pectorals her right was masturbating my now hard penis.

When her hands both met at my still sensitive groin, I looked down. It was the perfect timing because she opened her mouth and lowered it onto me and straight down.

CHRIST!!

She dragged her mouth agonisingly slowly down and teasingly back up again, giving me a slow lick.

"Go easy Alice," I said, "even us Padawan learners can't stand up to that kind of thing."

"Really?" she said, repeating the performance.

"Oh shit," I said sitting up and fearing I could soon be having an extremely pleasant but uncool accident.

She kissed the top of my manhood, and cackled.

"You are now mine, my young apprentice!"

"If you're working on the dark side, where do I sign?" She laughed and stroked me softly, "Oh is there a pension scheme and how much annual leave do Sith Lords get?"

She laughed, leaned forward and kissed me,

"You fucking nerds kill me, honest you do."

"And like you don't know what I'm talking about?"

"Guilty as charged your honour." She rubbed a final few swipes of the very pleasant smelling sunscreen on my legs. "OK big boy, your turn to do me."

"Oh yeah," I said, almost leaping off of the sun lounger.

Ali lay on her front and I rubbed in the lotion, asking her about the pressure she had given to particular muscles and she elaborated as much as she was able to without getting up and showing me. I reached her bottom and paid particular attention that.

"Lots of exercise Richie," she said, "and a healthy diet."

"Worth every step and every soya bean," I said kissing each cheek.

As I rubbed her inner thighs, she did start to squirm a bit, and I began to clock all of her erogenous zones for later use. Next she rolled over and I started at her neck again, taking the opportunity of kissing her, something we seemed to be doing all the time now, and worked the sunscreen down her neck along her sides before settling onto her boobs.

Ali talked to me about the necessity for good support to stop large breasts from sagging and how massage was particularly good for them.

"Here you go Doctor McNair, here's how you search breasts for lumps and bumps," and she very slowly taught me the method recommended, and I checked her fantastic tits, a quarter at a time for far longer than necessary. Something I was pleased to say I remembered for the rest of my career.

By the time I reached her groin, I couldn't hide my desire for her and wanted to go down on her and try and give her the same kind of pleasure she had given me that morning.

"How are you with gynaecology Doctor Alice?"

"Pretty good, want me to talk you down?"

"Fuck yeah..."

Being a single masturbatory male up until that point I had, shall we say, read lots of instruction books and lots of training films... ahem... but the real nitty gritty that Alice got down to was actually really interesting.

I had seen cadavers of course, and I had seen some real women when on rounds but this was my first time that I could pay real close attention. She showed me around; the labia, urethra, clitoral hood, the clitoris. Next she suggested I insert a finger and explore in my own time, and I did. I could see that what I was doing was having the desired effect and I found the rough patch of skin that I guessed was her G-spot.

1...45678...10