The Girl Can't Help It

Story Info
My wife can't resist the ex who knocked her up!
9.2k words
4.21
19.5k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubyreed
rubyreed
89 Followers

A lot of my friends thought I was crazy for marrying a girl with a kid while I was still in the middle of my 20s. But it was love at first sight with Ashley. Opposites attract, really. I was an Ivy League graduate who worked in book publishing; she described herself as "white trash" and met a lot of the stereotypes--born in a trailer, she and her siblings all had different fathers, she didn't even know who hers was, and then she herself was knocked up in high school at 16 by some teenage dirtbag.

And yet after high school she came to the city, baby in tow, and made it on her own. She was a stripper, so not the noblest of professions, but she made good money, and instead of blowing it all on coke like the other dancers, she paid for babysitting and a decent apartment and made a little life for herself.

Then we met at a party, and felt a spark immediately. She was cute and funny and bursting with energy and enthusiasm. The sex was off the charts--she was one of those rare and precious women who has neither physical nor psychological impediments to enjoying sex. She just dove right in with energy and enthusiasm and a hot little body she kept in shape from dancing every night.

But I never went to see her perform, and I think she liked that about me. I didn't think of her as a stripper, or as the slutty girl who got knocked up in high school, I saw a future with her. And I was five years older, and made good money, so I was sure she saw a future with me. And her two-year-old, Brandy, charmed me immediately. We very quickly felt like a family, and although she was just 21, she eagerly agreed to marry me.

It was a small wedding. I'm an only child, and her mother had overdosed on pain pills the year before. I included her half-brother as one of my groomsmen for the ceremony, and her half-sister was the maid of honor, but they were both underage, so we didn't include them in the bachelor/bachelorette and I didn't get to do more than exchange a few pleasantries.

So I didn't really get to meet her family until the following year when she wanted to go home for Christmas. And it was an experience.

For starters, with her mother dead, there was no family home to go back to. Her brother went off to work on a fishing boat in Alaska after their mom died, so we were really just going back to visit Daisy, her teenage sister. She had been living with an aunt, but she had moved in with a guy shortly after our wedding.

"Isn't she 17? Isn't that a little young to move in with someone?"

"Well... he got her pregnant, so I guess it's good he's doing right by her."

"Isn't she a little young for that too?"

"Year older than I was."

She had me there. I apologized for judging, and told her I'd be happy to go visit for the holidays. She'd hardly seen her sister, and it was high time they got some time together. She hugged and kissed me, but then she squirmed away nervously and bit her lip.

"There's more."

I puzzled over that for a second. She's already knocked up at 17, what more could there be?

"Her boyfriend... it's Clyde."

Clyde. The guy who had knocked Ashley up back in high school.

"He came back for your sister?"

"Or she went after him. She was always jealous of me, having boyfriends first, having sex first. She used to follow him around like a puppy dog when we were kids."

"Well... I mean... I guess at least he's actually dating her."

Ashley danced around telling me about Brandy's father for a while. But once we got serious, she decided she had to tell me the whole story. Clyde was never her boyfriend. Just a shitkicker redneck who tried to fuck anything that walked. And he was tall, muscular, and ruggedly handsome (her words, not that I was that thrilled to hear them), so he usually got what he wanted.

Ashley never liked him, thought he was an arrogant prick, and knew he treated women like shit unless his dick happened to be inside them at the moment. Except.

"I just couldn't say no to him. I don't know what it is, chemistry or something. He'd make a drunken pass at me, and I'd say no, and push him away, but he'd kiss me anyway. I'd want to scream, but instead I'd kiss him back, and get hotter and hotter, and before I knew I'd start unbuttoning my shirt. It was like I had no control over my own body. Once he whipped his dick out in the middle of a party, and before I knew it I was on my knees sucking it with a crowd of people watching. It was like I was hypnotized.

"He was never my boyfriend. We didn't really even hang out. He'd just show up and fuck me sometimes. More than once with Daisy on the other side of the door listening. And a couple times in front of my friends. He'd just start taking my clothes off and everyone would just watch as he bent me over and shoved his big cock into me. I hated it and I loved it. I'd be burning up with embarrassment the whole time, but my pussy was also on fire.

"I remember one time, after he came, he just zipped up and walked away without saying a word. Left me naked on the ground, with my friends laughing and telling me what a slut I was. I just kept saying "sorry, sorry" as I put my clothes on. But I wasn't sorry at all. I sucked him off in the bathroom at school the next day. He shot his cum all down my cleavage, and I didn't even clean it up, I just felt it running down my chest all through math class.

"And he never, ever used a condom. I knew he was going to knock me up. Hell, he talked about how much he wanted to put a baby in me. And I definitely didn't want to get pregnant. But I never said no to him. I never asked him to pull out, I never tried to go on the pill, I just kept not saying no. And eventually nature took its course. He kept fucking me through the first two trimesters, telling me how sexy I looked with his baby in my belly. And then once my belly got too big, he stopped coming around. I hardly saw him again, even after Brandy was born. He didn't have any money, so there wasn't any point in chasing him down for child support, and I sure as hell wasn't going to marry him. So it's just been me and Brandy, until you came along."

I listened to the story, horrified that this guy had just used the girl I loved as a slut and tossed her aside. Except my dick was also painfully hard at the thought of the girl I loved being used as a slut and secretly loving it. I mean, she was a stripper, I didn't have any illusions about her being a blushing virgin when we met. But letting him fuck her in front of other people, letting him fuck her without protection and not caring -- we had always faithfully used condoms -- Ashley had an even wilder side than I realized.

And I couldn't stop thinking about it. I fantasized about being that guy, about fucking her whenever and wherever, about feeling her bare pussy wrapped around my cock and not caring if she got pregnant. It was an intense fantasy that inspired some incredible sex.

Except now we were meeting that fucking guy. For Christmas.

"So... are you sure you're okay seeing Clyde again? After, you know, everything?"

"Look, I'm still pissed at him for knocking me up and not supporting his kid. But that's way in the past. Everything worked out for me, I'm very happily married. I can put up with that asshole for Daisy's sake."

"That's good to hear. But you also... I remember you telling me how you could never say no to the guy..."

"Ha! You're worried I'm going to fuck him? What, you think he's going to whip out his dick in front of his pregnant girlfriend and I'm just going to get on my knees and start sucking?"

"Well... that's kind of how it happened before."

She looked pissed, but I wasn't lying.

"I was a dumb teenager then. I'm a married woman now. A happily married woman. I'm just going to see my sister, that's all. I can handle Clyde."

She was a little steamed after that conversation, but we never stayed mad at each other for long, and two nights later we were screwing each other's brains out. But even while denying her interest in Clyde, I couldn't get the scenario out of my head -- him screwing her on all fours while her pregnant teenage sister looked on. While a real part of me was worried about how she'd act around her ex, the fantasy got me going enough that I went through three condoms that night.

"I've wanted to put a baby in this little girl since she was twelve! It was a looong wait 'fore she was legal."

Daisy rubbed her bulging tummy. "So, was I worth the wait?"

"Sweetie, you know you're the best pussy I ever had, and I've had my share." He winked at me and laughed. Both of us knew full well his share included my wife. Not only that, he had fucked her unprotected, and I still hadn't had that pleasure, not even on our honeymoon.

He casually slid his hand across Daisy's belly and then under her shirt and caressed her boob like it was nothing. Daisy just smiled, clearly enjoying the attention.

"This little filly's got a lot of babymaking years ahead of her, and I intend to keep her barefoot and pregnant as often as she can handle."

Ashley folded her arms. "Won't she be too old for you in five years?"

Clyde let out a belly laugh. "I always have liked 'em young. But lately I've been more into married gals. If you knock them up, there's a husband around to help 'em raise the little brat. Last thing I need is another child support check to add to the pile."

I didn't ask how big the pile was.

"Of course, sometimes another guy shows up to raise the kid and I'm off the hook! Ain't that right, Chuck?" I bristled at that, both the implication that I was doing him a favor by being a father to Brandy, and at the name. Everyone called me Charles, and had since I was a kid.

(listens in)

"So that city boy's keeping you happy?"

"He's amazing. He's such a good father to Brandy, he's really smart, and he's just a very decent guy who's really good to me. Not like some of the guys I've been with." I beamed at hearing the comparison.

"You know that's not what I mean. Is he keeping that tight little pussy of yours satisfied?"

I could hear the annoyance in her voice. "We have great sex. Not that it's any of your business."

"Bet he doesn't have a slab of meat like mine."

She sighed loudly. "Not, not really. But we have good sex. All the time. I'm really happy with him."

"I noticed he hasn't put a baby in you yet. I seem to remember when a real man fucks you, you beg for a load of sperm. You can't be all that hot and heavy if you stop the action to put a condom on him. The little slut I used to know couldn't wait that long to have her insides stretched out."

"You're a fucking asshole, you know that?"

I heard the anger rising, and peeked around the corner, risking being seen. I was ready to walk in and put a stop to this conversation, but something held me back.

"Am I lying?"

I could see Ashley seething. She really did hate this guy. But she didn't give him an answer. And I felt my heart pounding, waiting to hear what that answer would be.

"Am I lying? Does he fuck you so well you don't care if he knocks you up? Does he fuck you so well you need his seed in you like you need air in your lungs?"

Ashley still didn't respond, but she was trembling now, and not with anger. I could see a mixture of powerful emotions pass across her face. He stared into her eyes for a long moment before she whispered, "no."

Clyde smiled for a minute, savoring his victory over my flustered wife.

"Sounds like you need someone to give you what you need."

She shook her head no, but he moved in and kissed her. I knew she had fucked this man, I knew there had been other men in between him and me... but seeing her lips pressed against another man's, seeing his tongue probing her mouth... I could feel the blood pounding in my ears. But I could also feel my cock stirring in my pants.

She slapped him away, but he just laughed it off. He grabbed the waist of her pants and pulled her back to him. "You know you need this." He kissed her again, this time slipping a hand under her shirt and fondling her breast. This time she didn't slap him. She broke the kiss and weakly said, "my husband..."

"He's sound asleep. How about I make you scream so loud you wake him up?"

She pushed him away and said, "Stop!" but it wasn't as firm as before. Almost playful. Like she was considering it.

And, of course, I wasn't asleep. I was ten feet away, watching as Clyde openly seduced my wife. I should have walked in and broken the whole thing up, dragged Ash to bed, hell, dragged her into the car and driven all the way home.

But I didn't. I just sat there feeling my erection throbbing in my pants, and waited to see what happened next. Clyde moved in close again, and this time gently lifted Ashley's shirt over her head. She offered no resistance, just lifted her arms and looked up at him helplessly.

"Charles..." she quietly pleaded with him. "...and the baby's in the next room..."

He had both his hands on her breasts now. "How did you get the baby, again? I seem to remember you begging me to put one load after another into your belly."

She shook her head no again, but she couldn't bring herself to say the word. Clyde unzipped his pants, and suddenly I saw why she couldn't say no. Ashley told me he had a big dick, but she didn't do him justice. It was easily twice as long as mine, and had to be as big around as Ashley's forearm. I couldn't believe that monster had ever fit into my wife's petite little body.

As if she was in a trance, she got on her knees, never taking her eyes off that gigantic cock, until her tongue gingerly touched the tip. The head was too big to get in her mouth, but she swirled her tongue all around it for a minute before she looked up at Clyde.

"Just a blowjob. And my husband never finds out. Got it?"

Clyde just smirked. "Hey, whatever you want to do is fine by me. If you want to suck on my hog a little, go right ahead. Sometimes a slut just needs a little taste."

I saw her shoot a look of annoyance at that, but she went right back to work, lovingly licking and sucking the bulbous cockhead that had been deeper inside of her than I would ever go. That had impregnated her, when I had only been allowed inside Ashley without a condom a few times, and had pulled out at her request.

The thing is, looking at my sexy little wife, topless in front of another man, giving a passionate blowjob while fingering herself under her skirt, I was too excited to be jealous. Some part of me knew this was wrong and I should try to stop it, but deep down, I wanted to see that massive prick coat her smiling face with sperm.

I never got my wish. Ashley kept licking and sucking for what felt like an hour, before she started cooing, "cum for me, baby. I want to swallow every drop."

Clyde reached down and squeezed her tit. "You know I can't shoot off 'less I get some pussy. So how 'bout some?" Still holding her breast, he guided her up to her feet, pulling her close, his sticky cock pressed against her belly.

She glanced back at the bedroom nervously. "My husband..." For a second, I thought she had looked right at me, but she just scanned the room as if she were going to be caught, and went right back to Clyde. He didn't wait for her to give him an answer, he just took what he wanted. He grabbed the waist of her jeans and dragged her to the side of the couch, then roughly yanked her pants down to her knees, bent her over the side of the couch, pulled her panties to the side, and shoved his big dick into her. She cried out, and while some of it was surely shock at having something so big invade her pussy, it was also a sound of pure lust.

From my vantage point, I could see his stiff rod part my wife's swollen labia, and slide itself into her innermost recesses. After that, a heavy set of balls blocked my view, but I sat mesmerized, watching them swing back and forth as he pumped Ashley's pussy for all he was worth.

He was giving my sweet little wife the fucking of a lifetime, and with no protection whatsoever. I loved feeling myself inside her skin-to-skin, and almost never got the chance. And now another man was fucking my wife bare, and was almost certainly going to leave a load of sperm behind. I should have gotten up and stopped it. I shouldn't have let it go this far. But I just stood there and watched. I told myself, Clyde's a big, rough guy, he'd probably kick my ass if I tried to separate him from his conquest, even if she was my wife. But the fact was, it didn't even occur to me to intervene. I was watching, transfixed, my erection straining against my pants. The scene before was hotter than any porno I had ever seen, and the last thing I wanted was for it to stop. In fact, deep down, I wanted to see my sexy wife satisfied by a big cock. I wanted to see those big, swinging balls unload inside her as nature intended.

It was a long time before I got my wish. I usually only lasted a minute or two -- just a taste of Ashley's sweet pussy was enough to push me over the edge, even with a condom deadening the sensation. But Clyde just kept going and going, pumping away at my wife, his hips slamming into hers over and over. She was moaning from the first moment he penetrated her, but the longer they kept at it, the louder she got, until she was practically screaming. I was worried she was going to wake up either her sister or the baby, but Ash was in her own little world of lust.

After a few minutes, she came hard, shouting, "Fuck! Fuck!", but Clyde didn't slacken his pace for a moment. He kept on steadily pumping his cock into her through two more orgams before he finally dug his fingers into her hips and slammed her pussy down onto his cock. He grunted loudly, over and over, and I watched his balls tighten as he flooded my young bride's fertile womb with sperm. He had carelessly gotten her pregnant before, and he was probably doing it again. As that thought entered my mind, I felt my own dick twitch painfully and my tighty whities fill up with a warm, sticky mess. I had cum in my pants watching another man cum in my wife!

I stood there dumbfounded for a minute, feeling my penis slide around the mess in my shorts as my erection subsided. I watched Clyde squeeze my wife's ass as he held himself inside of her, not letting any of his seed escape. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard a voice behind me cooing, "enjoy the show?"

I spun around to see Daisy grinning wickedly. She wore only a skimpy tank top that barely constrained her pregnant boobs and did nothing to cover her round belly, and her pussy was exposed, shaved, and soaking wet. "It's okay," she said, lazily rubbing her slit. "I always get off watching him dumping his load into some slut." I don't know if I was more shocked at this pregnant teenager's trashy language, or that the slut her boyfriend had just fucked was her own sister.

"I hope she's on the pill, because otherwise she's gonna look like this in a few months," she said, rubbing her belly lavisciously. Ash hated the pill, and I knew Daisy knew that full well. Clyde's sperm was probably assaulting one of her eggs as we spoke. Guiltily, I turned around, only to see my wife, leaking cum from between her legs, wearing nothing but a shit-eating grin.

"I think he likes the idea! I mean, he watched the whole thing happen, and didn't lift a finger to stop me. And let me guess..." she slid her hands into my pants, and pulled away two fingers slick with cum. "Ha! Looks like you enjoyed watching me get fucked senseless. I saw you watching, and figured if you had a problem with Clyde fucking me, you'd say so. But I know how much you love hearing about him using me, knocking me up, and tossing me aside. I guess getting to watch a reenactment was just too much to pass up."

My face must have been beet red. My wife had just cheated on me with another man, and somehow I was the one being put on the spot. And to make things worse, Clyde strode over, his semi-hard dick pointing the way. Even at half mast, he was bigger than I was fully hard. He clapped me on the shoulder as if he was offering me a beer, not fucking my wife.

rubyreed
rubyreed
89 Followers