The Girl Code

Story Info
Stacy and Erica meet a new beauty.
4.4k words
4.79
6.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy smiled to herself as she read the email. An invite to the annual company gala awards. A night on the town at the company's expense was always a good thing. She texted her husband to check his plans. "Sorry babe, that's the night of the Gunners concert with Adam. You'll have to find another willing victim."

Hmmm, she thought. If she couldn't take her stud out for a raunchy night, then it would be the next best thing, quickly shooting another text. "Hey sweety, would you like to come and stay in the city with me, for my corporate awards ceremony? Open bar and dinner with a night in a posh room."

Erica's response was like greased lightning. "Count me in. A free meal and a party with you...? I'm there."

Plans were finalised, Stacy was to pick up Erica on her way into the city.

Within seconds of the "I'm here" text, Erica sauntered out of the front door and down the path, her flame red curls flowing freely. She was dressed in tight light blue jeans and a mauve top. Stacy drank her in as she walked toward the car. The young redhead looked fabulous in anything she wore. It was literally astonishing. A small overnight bag and a garment bag were carefully placed in the back seat next to Stacy's own items. They shared a kiss on the lips as she hopped in the front seat.

"Thanks for the invite. I told Dominic what was going on. He said to have fun and not to do anything he wouldn't do. Fortunately, that doesn't rule much out" she finished, a matter-of-factly. Stacy agreed, her thoughts drifting back to their nights together. "He said feel free to call if we need any help."- "Ha... I'm sure he did. But this is a girls only night" laughed Stacy as she put the car in gear and pulled away from the curb.

They parked and checked into the 5 star hotel where the awards night was being held. Stacy worked for a large corporate firm that celebrated its workers well, so she knew what was in store for tonight.

The suite that was booked for the night was very nice, well-appointed and comfortable with a huge soft looking bed that had a beautiful view of the river. A drink was procured from the mini-bar. "To us" they cheered. They met in a deep kiss and instantly, the party started.

Their hands were all over each other. Unlike the first time they were together, it was not slow and sensual. It was a full-on fuck...no questions asked. Stacy pushed Erica down onto the expansive couch, kissing her all the way down. Her lips pulled away as she turned her attention to Erica's breasts. The mauve top was skilfully removed as was her pretty lace bra. Erica's chest heaved as she awaited Stacy's touch. The brunette bent down and took one of the hard pink nipples in her mouth. Swirling her tongue around it, nipping it gently with her teeth. Erica groaned and pulled Stacy's head hard against her chest. The feeling was setting her on fire. "Oh God..... Eat me." She pleaded.

Stacy was always ready to fulfil such a request.... She deftly slid downwards and quickly disposed of the tight jeans and slinky undies that encased her prize. The signature red fluff was still there, trimmed neatly above her glistening pink lips. Diving right in, Stacy slid her tongue into the sopping folds. The taste was unbelievable, the heat that radiated from it was remarkable. She attacked with aplomb, flicking her tongue through the crease, tasting the fluids as the now naked girl thrashed against her. As her searching tongue struck her clitoris, Erica was in rapture. It wasn't long until Stacy's skills had her exploding in orgasm. "Ahhhhgggggg" she yelled as the tongue was held forcefully on her bud.

Stacy smiled to herself, never tiring of being able to deliver such pleasure with her mouth. But now she hungered for her own pleasure. She did not have to speak, as they rose.

Their lips met fleetingly, and then Erica moved downwards, kneeling down, leaving Stacy standing in the room. Erica reached around the slender waist, ran her hands over the shapely buttocks and firm, sexy thighs. And back up to give a quick flick at the top of her butt, causing Stacy's summer skirt to fall away.

Not wearing any underwear, the cool breeze felt divine on her bare lower half. "You whore..." teased Erica as she looked up, grinning. "No time for panties?" Stacy smiled back down at the jesting girl. "You mustn't waste a moment when you need quick access." She moaned as Erica pushed her head between her long legs. The timid girl who had gently explored her folds at their first meeting was gone, replaced by a skilled pussy licker. "Ohhhhhh, honey you've been practising."

Looking down at the mass of red curls moving between her legs, she felt the pleasure rising as Erica explored her. As her swirling tongue opened her sweet lips, and worked its way up to her clit, Erica angled her head so she could look upwards, locking eyes with the woman she was eating out. They stared deeply into each other's eyes as the attack on the hard bud had the desired effect, resulting in a succulent orgasm. "Unnnnuunnnghhh" she groaned as the waves of pleasure crashed over her.

Erica stood slowly and embraced her friend who was standing, somewhat shakily in the middle of the high class suite.. "Here we are again..." fondly remembering how Stacy had 'brought her in' to the lifestyle. She had accepted her Bi sexuality and now relished it and the swinging lifestyle that she had been shown. She would always be thankful for it.

Kissing Stacy on the lips, her smile was returned, their flavours mixing together in their mouths. Stacy felt the same way, it was a true pleasure to watch Erica empower herself sexually and grow into the confident woman before her. They finished their drinks and moved to the bathroom to shower and start to get ready for the night.

All freshened up and dressed for the evening, the ladies looked a million dollars.

Stacy wore a fantastic sequinned blue gown that hugged her stunning backside and had a thigh high split up the side. It showed a modest amount of cleavage, somewhat disguising her wild sex goddess alter ego. Erica had chosen to wear the same emerald green dress she had worn on the night they had first met...and fucked. Far from being boring and familiar, she looked absolutely stunning in it. Stacy stirred all over when she saw it unzipped from the garment bag. "Ohhhh, darling, so many good memories from that night." "I knew you'd like it...." said Erica.

*

Heading downstairs to the ball room at 7pm, they walked into the lavishly decorated, cavernous room. It was a spectacle in itself. Locating their table where her team was already seated, Stacy introduced Erica as her very good friend. They were a close-knit workforce who were fiercely loyal to her as their boss, as she was to them. This aside, they knew nothing about her sexy swinging habits. Not that that would have changed anything, as professional as they all were at their jobs.

As the celebration progressed, delectable food was served, fine drinks were consumed and awards were presented. Everyone was feeling great. Stacy's team won several prestigious awards, adding to the buoyant nature of the evening. Erica was expecting to have to make up stories about how she knew Stacy, but everyone was so lovely, she was totally at ease, and they didn't enquire into anything like that.

The evening wound down to a close and the girls departed, bidding adieu to the people they had spent the celebration with. Stacy made sure that they all knew that she was incredibly proud of them. It was clear how much they respected her as a boss.

Arm in arm, they walked slowly through the foyer level of the hotel, an area open to the public. As they passed a small piano bar set into one corner, Erica felt Stacy change her grip on her arm.

She was directing her attention to a scene inside.

Seated at the bar, there was a beautiful blonde girl, who looked around 25. Dressed in a flame orange and yellow frock, she made quite the statement. However, at that moment in time, she looked extremely uncomfortable. Two men, clearly drunk, wearing ill-fitting suits were trying to make conversation with her. They looked entirely harmless, but weren't reading her signals.

Stacy took Erica's hand and entered the bar.

"I'm enacting the girl code, follow my lead." She walked straight up to the blonde, exclaiming loudly; "Wow, sweetie, there you are...we've been looking for you for ages." It took about 2 seconds for the new girl to recognise the lifeline that they were throwing her. "Oh, am I glad to see you guys, I thought you were gone for the night." "Never without you" gushed Erica. She turned to the closest suit. "I hope you don't mind, but we're taking this little lovely away now." The man looked a little disappointed, but accepted defeat and wished them a good night.

Stacy hooked arms with the blonde as they whisked her out of the bar. 'Goodness gracious me, they wouldn't take the hint" exclaimed the blonde girl. Stacy nodded, "We saw that you needed rescuing, as we walked past. We're on the way back up to our room for a nightcap, you're welcome to come with if you like." The blonde thought for a second, "You know what, I'm officially done with crowds for the night, a quiet drink sounds good. My name is Claire" she said, extending a pretty hand. "This is Erica, and I'm Stacy."

Stacy caught Erica's eye behind Claire's back as they walked towards the elevator. Erica did a double take as she saw the grin and wink that Stacy flashed her. She hadn't thought of seducing this blonde girl, merely that they were rescuing a young girl from a less than ideal situation, but she snapped into step straight away. "We'd be glad to have you." Erica said as the lift dinged. They rode up to their floor and headed along to the room.

"Here we are", announced Stacy as she opened the door and turned on the light. The room was a beautiful suite. Being a boss definitely had some perks. Stacy had requested a bottle of top shelf champagne to be put in the fridge. She retrieved it and took 3 flutes from the sideboard. "Oooo" went the other two as she made a show of popping the cork.

Handing them each a glass, she poured the sparkling fluid for the three of them. "To the girl code" cheered Erica as they raised their glasses and then took a sip. "Mmm, that's very nice." complimented Claire." "Nothing but quality for a celebration" stated Stacy. "What are you celebrating?" asked Claire. "Awards night for my company, my team cleaned up" Stacy continued. My husband was busy, so I invited red here for a night out." "Well, congratulations to you." said Claire, tipping her glass.

Starting to make small talk, Claire enquired, "Have you known each other for a while then? Are you workmates or something?" "No, only for about 12 months and just social circles. We like the same kind of thing." said Stacy, aloofly. "Fair enough". said Claire. Then she asked, directly, but entirely innocently, "What kind of things?" not for a second considering that the answer would be confronting and controversial.

"Mostly fucking each other and our husbands at the same time....." Stacy continued. Claire choked on the mouthful of wine she was currently enjoying. She looked at Stacy, who was smiling on the couch, and then over at Erica who was sitting comfortably on the plush armchair, shoes off and pretty feet tucked up, enjoying the reaction. "What?" she questioned, once she had recovered. "...you're joking right?" Looking from face to face again. "Not at all...said Stacy with a pleasant look on her face, taking a seductive sip of her champagne. "Wow, I've never met anyone like this before" admitted Claire. "Well, were not superheroes, quipped Erica, although Stacy's oral powers are definitely out of this world."

"My stars, this just keeps getting better and better by the minute." said Claire. "So, since you mentioned your husbands, you're obviously not lesbians." Erica snorted at this remark. "Oh hell no, we love cock far too much for that. Definitely Bi though." "Hmmmm" murmured Claire as she sat in silent thought for a second. Part of her wanted to run for the door. But an even stronger part was intrigued by these two beautiful girls. She had never been with a woman before, but in that split second she decided that tonight was going to change that. Shivers flew through her body, her nipples stiffening under her vibrant orange outfit.

"Are you going to try and fuck me?" She asked. the question seemed surreal. It seemed to emanate from outside her body. "Only if you want us to," Erica took the lead. Stacy glowed with pride at her young protégé. 'This is it, Claire, last chance to escape' she thought to herself. About 000.1% of her being wanted to leave.... the rest of her yearned to feel the touch of these two unbelievable beauties. She downed the rest of her drink, as if to fortify herself. "Let's do it. God, I need this tonight." She said to the room.

The other two glided to their feet and swanned over to her, in a range of movement so sensual, it would have melted the coldest heart. 'Let's go into the bedroom...."

The two friends each took a hand of the long haired, green eyed, blonde beauty and walked her gently towards the comfy looking king sized bed. Ironically, there would be no Kings here tonight, only Queens.

Sitting on the edge, on either side of Claire, the girls surveyed their prize. Smooth tanned skin and wavy blonde hair, she looked like she definitely lived near a beach, she had a surfie chic. She wore a pretty gold sleeper through one nostril. Her sexy voice had a remarkable alluring husky tone. It was very sensual. Her breasts were very small, just bigger than an A cup, but they fitted her perfectly and she was quite the picture.

Erica, still leading the proceedings, moved in gently to kiss her tasty looking, apricot coloured lips. Softly and gently, remembering her own first experience, she took her time as she tasted the blonde's sweet mouth. Pulling away slightly, she looked into Claires' eyes. " How was that?" she asked. "Mmmmmm, lovely." Claire whispered quietly.

She turned to the other side, to the waiting Stacy. Her dark hair was a perfect contrast to the blonde, and it set fire to Erica to watch their lips moving together as they kissed. Moving in closely behind her, Erica asked breathlessly in Claires ear. "Do you want to keep going?" The memory of the night when Stacy made sure she wasn't pushed into anything was fresh in her mind. "Ohhhh yes, please yes."

Erica's hands were moving slowly all over Claire's body as she continued to kiss Stacy. Having never kissed a woman before, Claire was a little shocked at how much she liked it and how horny this situation made her. A blaze was burning all over her and every touch of those sexy pale hands only fanned the flames. Erica moved in behind again and kissed her ear lobe. She mouthed gently, "Here we go" as her hands located the zipper on the side of her dress and worked it slowly downward.

Moving away from Stacy's lips to stand up and allow her frock to fall to the floor, our two watchers witnessed something very special. Swaying sexily, Claire shed the fabric, and revealed her taught body. Tiny sunrise yellow panties covered her cleft, but she had no bra. She rarely wore one, preferring to feel fabric on her sensitive nips. She had a stunning floral mural tattoo extending from her left thigh, up across her belly and wrapping around her right ribcage to her breast. It was true art and the girls both admired it. Although they didn't have tattoos themselves, they both appreciated the fine work.

"My, my, my, aren't you beautiful?" said Stacy. This comment only spurred Claire on as she continued her sexy slow dance. The brunette and the redhead had to use all their self-control not to attack her at that second. Her hands were up in her wavy hair now, eyes closed, moving to a silent tune, putting on a sexy strip show. Her hands moved slowly down, pausing at her breasts. She took the time to give each of her own nipples a firm pinch, the feeling making her moan. Then she continued downwards and hooked her fingers into the waist of her panties, pulling them down slowly. This revealed a perfectly waxed pubic area that looked pink and beautiful.

Moving together, Stacy stole one last look at Claire, then turned to Erica. "Lucky, aren't we?" "Absolutely" agreed Erica as they moved in to share their own French kiss, sharing the taste of Claire between them.

Standing up, they met together and the 6 hands soon made light work of removing the remaining dresses. They all stood, naked, in the room, there was a momentary pause as they drew together, bodies touching each other, eyes locked together, breasts heaving in anticipation.

Breaking this halt, Stacy and Erica moved as one, downwards to Claire's breasts. Her nipples were rock hard, pointing upwards on their small mounds. The girls took one each in their mouths.. swirling their tongues around the hard nubs. This action sent electric shocks through Claire. "Mmmmmmmm" she moaned, moving a hand up to push each head harder onto her. "That's fantastic" she said, being completely uninitiated, everything was new, and these two sexy ladies were making her experience unbelievable.

Turning around, they guided her backwards to lay down on the bed, and moved in on either side of the stunning blonde. Their hands were all over her, and although the fingers were soft and delicate, they moved with purpose, fingernails clipped and smooth for exploring sensitive areas. They knew exactly which areas to trace, and where to apply pressure, for those were the places they loved being touched themselves.

Their combined body heat was scorching as they kissed and touched.

The movement was getting inevitably closer to Claires smooth pussy, as if the hands were magnetically attracted to it. They finally arrived, after what seemed like an age. Claire both wanted them to hurry up and slow down at the same time.

She was used to being worshipped by her male suiters, but this was different. These girls knew exactly how to set her fires burning, their touch was magic on her soft skin. By the time they finally reached her cunt, it was positively fit to burst.

Erica traced her fingers over her pubic bone and Stacy went lower, pausing with a feather touch on her outer lips. "Do you want us to keep going?' she asked Claire, whilst staring deep into her eyes. "Oh yes, ohhhh.... please yes" moaned Claire.

Having never felt this level of arousal before, she was ready to do anything and have anything done to her.

Nothing more was said as Stacy gently pushed her finger in an upwards motion, it slid easily in between the scorching, sopping folds. Its wetness was remarkable, in this heightened state, the juices were flowing readily, and it was an exquisite feeling. "Aaaaaahhhh" Claire murmured as she felt the pressure pushing against her. Erica was right beside her face and, moved in to kiss her pretty lips. "Do you like it when she touches you there?' She asked. "Ohhh, ohhh" was all Claire could manage as Stacy's firm touch, helped by the copious amount of juice, slid on to her clit. Stacy brought two fingers together and applied a slight pressure to the hooded nub. Gauging that Claire wasn't impossibly sensitive there, she started to rub those two fingertips in the age-old circular motion that anyone who has ever rubbed a clit knew. This had the inevitable effect on the steaming blonde, and she was soon thrashing in a blistering climax, helped along by Erica pinching both of her pointy nipples. The waves of pleasure washed over her, and her breathing was deep and ragged...

"That was amazing..." She managed to get out through the breaths. "You ain't seen nothing yet" said Erica as she moved up on all fours and slid downwards, eager to taste the juice of the new girl. Staring downward at the pretty red curls moving in between her legs, she felt Erica's hot breath on her vagina as she inspected it closely. It was pink and tight, the labia poking out ever so much, framing her slippery hole beautifully.

12