The Girl from the Ouachita Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty girl like you should have the finest things in life, and I can provide them. How does that sound to you, Babygirl?"

"What did you say your name was, Mr. Sugah Daddy?"

"I'm Roderick Barnes of Barnes Oil, Sugar Baby."

"Can I have a few minutes to think about it, Sugah? This is soo sudden, ya know?

"Why don't y'all escort me back over to the table and let me get my purse. I can tell my friends good bye, and we can go talk about it a little more in a private place. I just need a more information, Sugah."

He escorted her back to the table, smirked at Chris, and she said, "Chris, this is Mr. Barnes of Barnes Oil. He just made lil' ol' me a very generous offer. I told him I needed a minute to think it over, but I've already made up my mind. I think I'm gonna..."

Barnes had his arm around her and his hand on her ass, smirking, right up until Jo kneed him in the nuts. He turned her loose, fell to his knees, grabbed his cods, and moaned loudly. She leaned over by his ear, with about a hundred people now watching, and said, "That means I'm gonna decline your generous offer, Sugah. And if you ever come near me again, I'm gonna drive your nuts so far up your neck they'll look like swollen tonsils!"

She stepped back, he mumbled "Bitch!", and she slapped him so hard his hat flew off.

Chris sat there, sipping his beer with a smile on his face, seemingly unconcerned. Then he stood, put his hand under the man's armpit, lifted him to his feet, and helped him to the men's room. Once inside, he held him against the wall by his throat, boots barely touching the floor, and calmly said, "If you approach her again, she won't get a chance to kick you nuts into your throat, because I'll be having them made into earrings for her, assuming they aren't too shriveled.

"Now, clean yourself up and get the fuck out of here! If either of us sees you again tonight, or anywhere else any other time, your family jewels will be gold-plated and dangling from my girlfriend's ears!"

He let him slide down the wall, turned, walked back to the table, and asked Jo to dance. She slipped into his arms, pressed her body against his, and said, "The nerve of that old pervert! He offered me a luxury apartment, fine clothes and jewelry, and a car to drive, in return for giving him a little pussy from time to time, and being eye candy when we went out with the movers and shakers."

The indignation in her voice ended, and her husky southern belle voice took its place. "I was gonna explain that I already have a Sugah Daddy that provides all those things, but my Sugah Daddy was half his age and a big ol' hunk with a big ol' cock who tries to kill me with orgasms every night!"

The indignation returned, "Not a big ol' piece of shit like him! Then I thought, 'Nah, I'll just knee him in the nuts!' So I did!"

"Your #1 Sugah Daddy is about ready to call our Uber driver and see if we can set a new record for orgasms for his feisty little tiger-pussy tonight. Even if the others don't want to go, you can sit up front and give the drive the show you promised, but only when we're at red lights or stop signs; you can't cause a wreck. What do you think?"

"Hmmm, line dancing with perverts or a record number of climaxes? I think I'm gonna go with door number 2, Monty! Let me grab my purse and tell the others we're leaving!"

****

As it turned out, the others were ready to go home too, so they made the call and waited outside. They informed Jo that she had been the topic of conversation at the table all night, but it skyrocketed after she took the man to his knees and then slapped the crap out of him!

"What did that man do to make you knee him in the nuts?" asked Lynn excitedly.

Chris hugged her and chuckled; Jo retold the story in her best southern belle accent. She tried to make it light and funny, but you could hear the fire and resentment in her voice. Chris hugged her a little tighter, and their friends saw through the lighthearted effort. Lynn and Mary were there join the hug and pet her when she finished, and by then she had big tears in her eyes.

John called Barnes an asshole and offered his support, but Donald offered a different perspective. "Jo, I've never said much about my family. That's because my dad is an entitled prick like Barnes; in fact, they know each other well.

"From Barnes perspective, offering you Sugar Baby status is honoring you, not offending you. He knows from experience that there are plenty of girls who would jump at that offer. In fact, I know several on campus who are getting paid quite well for their time and services by an older man. There are girls in colleges all over the country getting a Sugar Daddy scholarship.

"My dad kept his string of Sugar Babies secret from us for years. Although we didn't know it until the divorce, one had become our family doctor, and now I see another is running campaign ads for the Texas House.

"I'm not trying to trivialize what he did, or how it hurt you. You're taking it as him identifying some character flaw that would make you willing to become a well-paid 'escort'. From his perspective, though, he just picked out the prettiest girl in the building, the one everyone was staring at and talking about, and offered her a lucrative opportunity; a business arrangement, if you will. With you on his arm, he'd get respect among his shallow peers that he's never had and will never have otherwise."

Assuming her southern accent, he teased, "Y' Jo, Honey, y'all are just so pretty and classy, that man would pay you anything you want, just to share your company!"

That made her giggle, and she replied, "Thank you, Donald. I felt like he somehow knew about... my background, and thought I'd jump at the chance to be his whore! I was offended! I kinda still am, but thank you for putting a nicer spin on it."

She shook the others loose so she could give Donald a nice hug, and Mary said, "I can still see the look on his face when you kneed him, though! You're amazing!"

Donald added, "And his hat flying across the dancehall when you slapped him!" They laughed, and the tenor became more relaxed and jovial, as it had been when they first arrived.

The Uber driver pulled up, and Lynn teased, "Remember, it's your turn to get us a ride discount!"

She took her task so seriously the driver remained stopped after the light turned green a couple of times, so Jo had to time her flashing so he would proceed when the signal changed. Her pretty legs did earn them a free ride, but Chris gave him a fifty anyway.

They had one more laugh before they separated, when John suggested they Uber everywhere, since it's free. They had all turned to go to their apartments, when Mary said, "Wait! I want to know what Chris told Barnes -- or did to him -- when he hauled him off!"

Chris stopped, said, "Not that much, really. I just told him that Jo would be wearing his family jewels as gold plated earrings if he ever came near her again, even if I had to dislodge them from his tonsils first."

That drew a howl of delight from the other four, and a giggle from his girlfriend. "Were you holding him in the air by his balls when you said that?" Jo asked.

"Nope. I couldn't find them; they were still up in his stomach."

More laughter, and they walked away in different directions.

"Honey, tonight would be a good time to try the patio furniture!" Jo said in her sexiest voice. Thanks to her flexibility and his strength, they did it with her leaning over the railing, and over the back of the loveseat. After a couple of lights came on in other apartments, Chris stopped, got one of the beach towels they used for the hot tub off the hanger on the wall, and suggested she hold it over her mouth to quiet her sounds before they drew an audience.

To break in the four armchairs, she had to try something else new: facing away from him and plopping that round butt on his lap. It wasn't her favorite at first -- kind of reverse cowgirl sitting up; but she changed her mind when he reached around to rub her love button with one hand and play with her titties with the other while she wriggled on his lap.

The table was going to be easy, she thought, but he wanted to show her a new way. He straightened her legs, placed her feet on his shoulders, and raised her ass using his hands and her legs. That caused him to bottom out if he drove too deep, but lordy, did it fill her up!

The padded loveseat was easiest, because she could straddle and kiss him while he played with her. Kind of like cowgirl, but sitting up. Once she found the proper front to back, back to front motion, she left herself weak and sexually satisfied, and Chris slumping.

So, three new positions learned and seven pieces of furniture plus a fence properly christened; no wonder they were exhausted.

****

They were both a little sore Sunday morning, but coffee and breakfast got made by nine, and they sat and talked about the week ahead.

Chris looked thoughtfully at Jo. "What?" she asked.

"We've never talked about church. Are you a member of one?"

"Are you kidding? My mom was raised in a very religious home, and she hated it! She made fun of people who went to church, and wouldn't even let me go to Sunday school or vacation bible school with my friends!

"Why do you ask?"

"We're Episcopalians. In Nashville, we attended St. George's faithfully; usually the 8:45 service, but sometimes the service at eleven. Afterward, we usually ate breakfast or brunch as a family.

"I saw Trinity Episcopal when we were riding around TCU, and looked it up online. The have a folk mass at noon that I'd like to try, if you'll go with me. It's Rite II, meaning less formal and with lots of singing. They have guitars, keyboards, and other instruments instead of an organ, and the songs aren't out of the hymnal; they are praise songs, or folk hymns.

"After mass we can eat out. What do you think?"

Her eyes were big, but she was game. She wanted to know how to dress, what the service would be like, and details he didn't know, but she seemed more excited than dismayed.

She settled on the black sweater dress with red buttons and black boots, which was stylish but relatively conservative. Of course, from the time they alighted from the truck until they took their seats, eyes followed them. That level of attention would be considered inattention, though, compared to the attention they drew when Jo began singing. She really did sing like an angel - a very sexy angel, but an angel.

Focused on every word, looking around at every break, and participating by kneeling and reciting as called upon, she was rapt throughout the service. Neither took communion; he explained that "first communion" was an important sacrament, like the baptism they had just watched, so he would stay with her. She nodded, watched the congregants receiving, and said it was all right if he wanted to receive. He put his arm around her and gave her a little hug.

She looked up at him, eyes filled with wonder, and then turned back to the service.

Leaving took thirty minutes because everyone wanted to meet them, and the choir director and the priest, Father Joseph, took turns recruiting her to join the choir. Teasingly, Chris asked, "What about me? You don't want me in the choir?"

"Of course," replied the director with a kind smile. "We have few parts for bass-baritones like you, and if you let me, I'm sure I can teach you to carry a tune... better." Jo giggled and Father grinned; Chris grinned back, knowing she was right.

She continued, with stars in her eyes, "Jo, however, needs no training, and she is that rarity: her voice is crystal clear and covers maybe three ranges. She would immediately become the star of the choir!"

They agreed to talk about it, as soon as Jo better understood the demands TCU would make of her, and get back to them. Looking down at Jo, Chris added, "Given her reaction to being in church for the first time in her life, I'm confident we'll be back soon enough."

"First time? Really? Let me get something for you, young lady!" Father Joe hurried off, and his place was taken by his wife, who wanted to tell Jo how much she enjoyed her singing. The priest was back in a couple of minutes with a couple of brochures and a book about Christianity and the American Episcopal Church. Jo took and held them like treasures, thanked him, and promised to call when she had questions.

Over brunch, Jo relived her first church experience practically blow by blow, and explained that she declined the offer to join the choir because she was afraid they would make her sing the solos they mentioned, and that scared her.

He smiled at her a lot, and led her on when she faltered or grew introspective about her lack of proper churching growing up. When she brought up the choir again, he assured her the reason they wanted her in the choir is because she really does have the voice of an angel, like they said at church, like he told her that first night, and like their friends told her after their duet.

She said she would consider it, and revisited the part of the worship service in which an infant was baptized. Then she wondered aloud if she had ever been baptized, and frowned. "If I haven't been baptized, can I still be? Is there an age limit?"

She remained a fount of questions that afternoon; while Chris was a good resource, he suggested she call Father Joe after she read the materials, and ask her questions of a true authority. She thoughtfully agreed, and Chris wondered if he was ever as enthusiastically curious as Jo.

Growing up in the church, he had gone to Sunday school as far back as he could remember, and had attended so many services -- mostly the formal Rite I services -- that they were routine to him. Having Jo along illuminated just how rote his church-going had become.

After reading the materials, Jo got on her laptop to study the Episcopal Church and Christianity in general. Chris took the hint and worked on logistics for the revised project.

"I'm hungry, I'm horny, and I need a workout. Which one of my needs is my boyfriend going to satisfy first?" she asked in her smokiest Demi Moore voice, batting her eyes when he grinned at her.

They combined horny with workout first, and forty minutes later they were REALLY hungry, but needed a shower. That added another twenty-minute workout, and by then they were famished, but not horny. Luckily, the freezer was full of delicious frozen meals in aluminum cooking dishes; they had two each -- one stuffed Salmon with veges and one shrimp pasta.

Nothing to wash and put up except spoons, forks, and water glasses, so Jo wanted to watch a movie. "Have you ever seen a movie with Rob Lowe and Demi Moore called 'About Last Night'?" he asked. She hadn't, so Chris found it, explained that it was from a novel, and that it was set in the 1980s.

"You really are old!" she said. "The 1980s?"

"So, by your reasoning, if we watch Spartacus, that makes me a Roman," he answered in his 'I'm insulted' voice.

She laughed at Jim Belushi's filthy mouth and stories, swooned over Rob Lowe's looks, was disgusted by the slimy boss Demi was having an affair with, asked if she really sounded as sexy as Demi, got horny when Rob and Demi got naked and played in the bathtub, and cried when Demi moved back to her apartment. She cried harder when Rob confessed his love and his mistake in the cold rain and Demi rejected him, and even harder when Demi sat crying in her apartment with her roommate who didn't understand love.

The bicycles, the softball game, and Demi riding off into the sunset with Rob chasing made her happy and horny, so they reenacted the bathtub scene as best they could, given Chris's size. Then she insisted they dry each other off and cuddle in bed.

It was one of the best Sundays of Chris' life, and easily the best of Jo's.

****

Monday they met at nine with the stadium planning committee, the administration, and Coach Patterson. After introductions, Chris began his presentation by saying his proposal was born while he was in the stadium with a student and several football fans, including himself. He was already familiar with the original plans, and, standing there in the stadium, he felt they were incongruent with the historic stadium and would not be as fan-friendly as they should.

Chris saw Coach Patterson perk up as he went through his presentation, and watched the others looking at Coach for his reaction. As the presentation proceeded, Coach P and the others grew more interested and more responsive. He concluded, he and the others from Beck answered numerous questions, and the committee temporarily adjourned the meeting to hold a closed-door meeting with their architectural firm.

After 30 minutes, they invited the Beck representatives back, and agreed to the changes, with a stipulations: that the work would still be completed in time for the 2020 season. Trey Beck assured them it would, and hands were shaken all around. Coach P grabbed Chris in a handshake that lasted several minutes, while he told him how glad he was that Chris had visited the stadium and found inspiration for the changes! He assured him he would have prime seating for every game from now on.

The construction crews were returning to work also, so Chris had gone to the office early to get with Bob Elliot and Jimbo before heading to the TCU campus. Chris' revised logistics were quickly accepted, and they took their individual work trucks to the TCU football stadium, and then walked to the meeting.

After the meeting, Bob introduced Chris to the myriad workers en masse, and he and Jimbo went over the changes to the original plans. There were frowns, so Chris spent 35 minutes explaining the changes, the reasons for the changes, and answering questions. That did the job, and crew chiefs and workers got together to organize their tasks for the day and week.

Chris spent the day getting to know the people he would be working with, asking each to give him feedback, constructive criticism, and alternatives. He also asked them to share ideas to make their jobs safer, easier, and more efficient. By the time he left the site at 5:30, he was both exhausted and exhilarated.

Jo had taken the Jeep to meet with her advisor; she got the AP English credit approved, and was able to improve her class schedule for the spring by adding Spanish. She went to lunch with Lynn, who informed Jo that she and Mary already had her afternoon organized for her.

After eating, they met Mary at the Tri-Delta house and spent an hour with the alumni president, chapter president, and rush captain. They hustled Jo hard, extolling the virtues of their sorority and the benefits of membership in college, in the workplace, and in society. A fellowship to cover the costs of joining and belonging was dangled as further incentive.

They also dangled free housing, but Jo was comfortable with the dorm room she was awarded, and with the Beck scholarship, that wasn't a factor. She was not certain she should devote time to a sorority anyway; after all, she had a luxury apartment and a luxury boyfriend with whom she intended to spend her free time.

Lynn and Mary talked her into a quick shoe-shopping trip, and she arrived back at the apartment at 5:40. She parked and carried her bag of shoes directly to the front door while considering the best choice of food to cook her sweetie tonight that would satisfy his hunger without affecting his desire to make love to her. The closer it got to moving to the dorm, the more she needed his affection.

Jo unlocked and opened the door; she stepped inside, pushed the door shut with her foot, and heard it fly back open and bounce off the wall. Before she could turn and see who it was, she was pushed across the room and fell onto the floor. Four smelly men rushed to her, and before she could get up, pinned her to the floor.