The Girl in the Library Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was having so much fun, I was disappointed we had stopped, so I replied, "Let's do it"

"If I remember correctly, you had some of the velvet ribbon left over yesterday."

"Yes, I'll get it for you."

She activated the time lapse again while she tied my wrists behind my back with the ribbon, helped me lay over her lap, put her hand in the center of my back, appearing to hold me down and simulated spanking me.

The camera stopped again she pulled my straight-back desk chair from the study and simulated spanking me again with my hands tied behind my back and had me lick her pussy again, with and without my hands tied behind my back. She wanted one more set of her spanking me with my hands on the floor and my breasts visibly hanging down towards the floor.

"I want one more set of photos of closeups of that beautiful shaved pussy, I will hold the camera to get the correct focus and will do a painting of the best one to hang in our bedroom for our eyes only, of course. I am glad Michelle didn't have time to do your piercing earlier. Now we can have before and after photos." I sat on the edge of the sofa and spread my legs for her. "Now, hold your legs near your knees and spread them as wide as you can." Click. Click. Click. I know that DSLRs don't click. They make a sound when the mirror raises, the aperture opens, the image is recorded on the sensor and the mirror closes. The word click just sounds better.

"Damn, I wish I had thought about it and purchased black nylons and a garter belt for you when we were at the budget store. I'd love to photograph you wearing them. Maybe another day." I stared at her with my widest grin. "What!" she exclaimed.

"I already have some, Rae. I had to attend a formal university dinner last year. Unlike many women, I do not like bare legs when dressing up and hate panty hose. So, I bought black nylons and a garter belt."

"What are you waiting for, bitch. Get your ass in there and put them on."

She didn't just want a couple photos. My 'outfit of garter belt and nylons' generated, in her mind, a repetition of nearly all the previous scenes. I enjoyed every click of the camera.

When we started reviewing the hundred plus photos on her laptop, she admitted that she went overboard. "When I decided to photograph us, Rae, I only planned to take twenty-five or thirty shots. I think I got carried away. I know I said it was too soon in our relationship for photos, meaning in compromising positions, so I hope you don't mind."

"No, I don't mind, Syd. I trust you."

We took our time going through the complete file of photos deleting those that were obviously not what she wanted or that I didn't like. After that, she started paring down the rest to pick our favorites, deleting the rest. At least I thought she deleted them. I didn't realize she simply moved them to another folder. She had special plans for them. More about that later.

"We need to leave for the piercing studio again soon, Rae. Would you mind if I suggest an outfit for you to wear? I want to take you out to dinner afterwards."

I raised her hand to my lips and kissed it. "Rae, I've only known you for a week, but you know how fond I've grown of you. I've already told others that you are my girlfriend. I am willing to do nearly anything you ask and wear anything you want, knowing you won't do anything that would be illegal or expose me to the public. In the future, do not ask permission. Just tell me what you want. I know you will accept 'no' if I do not want to comply with your request."

"Thank you. Then I would like you to continue to wear the garter belt and nylons along with your white mini skirt and the white satin blouse I bought today. You can wear flats since we will be walking."

"I assume no underwear since you didn't mention any, huh?" I chuckled.

"Correct! You'll only have to remove panties for Michelle at the studio. Why waste the time?"

"I'll wear the mini only if it covers the tops of the nylons. Otherwise I have a midthigh length one I can wear."

"I can live with that. I'll wear a skirt, too, if you will let me wear the light blue shirt I bought for you." I agreed. "But I'll have to go with bare legs since I don't have any nylons."

"We'll remedy that soon, Sydney. I think you would look great wearing a garter belt with nylons."

"Let's hurry and dress. I have one more thing I want to do before we leave."

The mini covered enough of my nylons that I wore it. We were ready to leave. Or so I thought, forgetting her prior comment.

My straight back desk chair was still in the living room. Sydney sat on it, pulled her skirt up as high as possible, baring her legs and said, "I've been promising you a good spanking for being such a bitch. Don't get me wrong. For some dumb reason I really like you being a bitch, but I need to keep my promises. Get your ass over my lap."

"Now, Sydney?"

"Do I look like I want to wait until later, girl?"

"No, you don't."

Once in the position Sydney wanted, she pulled the back of my skirt up to my waist then slowly rubbed her hand over my cheeks. "Damn, girl, I love the way the garter belt frames your ass. I'm going to enjoy this. Have you ever been spanked?" I replied that I had, but only when I was very young. I thought it was going to be a nice soft, loving spanking. I screamed when her hand struck my virgin flesh.

"That hurt, Sydney!" I exclaimed.

"It's a spanking. It's supposed to hurt, Raegan." She continued to attack my ass and I continued to scream until I started begging her to stop. By the time she did, every square inch of my ass was bright red, although I didn't fully realize it. I knew my cheeks were radiating heat, though.

Sydney helped me up and I rubbed my stinging cheeks. "Damn, Sydney. I didn't think you were going to spank me that hard."

She just smiled. "Next time I might use a hairbrush, Raegan, so you better watch your Ps and Qs from now on."

"You had better do the same," I threatened. "'cuz I intend to spank your ass when you get out of line, slut."

Michelle greeted us as soon as we walked into the studio. "Hi! Welcome back. I've got everything laid out and ready for you." We followed her into the open room, and she pulled the curtain across the front. "While you can simply pull it up, Raegan, it would be best if you remove your skirt." When she saw that I was wearing nylons and a garter belt, she said I could leave them on. She then smiled when she saw that I wasn't wearing panties. "I am pleased you are shaven," Michelle commented. "I prefer working on a woman who has removed her pubic hair around her labia. It's just so much easier to do the piercing, in my opinion. Also, the jewelry you selected will look so much nicer without the distraction of hair."

"I know this request is a little unusual, and maybe it can be considered unprofessional, Raegan, but I hope you don't mind. Would you remove your shirt, too? I could give you the excuse that I want to check your nipple piercings, but that would only be half the truth. I could do that if you only opened it. The truth is that I enjoy looking at the naked body of another woman. Not out of lust. Just for its artistic beauty. I know that sounds illogical, and if you object, I won't be insulted. I need you to know that I never ask this of a customer on her first visit."

She saw me looking at Sydney, saw my eyebrows rise ever so slightly, chuckled, and asked, "Or should I be asking your permission for Raegan to disrobe, Sydney?"

Sydney answered with a cocky and teasing smile, "No, Michelle, Raegan makes her own decisions, but I must admit it makes my heart flutter knowing that. by means of that subtle glance, she was asking me if it was ok to accept your request. I have no objection."

Talk about hearts fluttering, I knew what I wanted to do. "In that case, Sydney dear, would you like to do the unveiling?" I asked. She grinned, stepped over to me, kissed me, and without breaking the kiss, slipped her hands between us. Very slowly, one by one, she opened each button from the bottom up, and pushed the shirt off my shoulders.

"Now, that's what true love is all about," Michelle pronounced. Astonished by her comment, Sydney and I stared at one another, mouths open.

With Sydney's added assistance, I climbed on the table. Michelle raised the back so I could watch her work. All went well until Michelle pushed the needle up through my clitoral hood. I couldn't hold back the scream caused by the sudden pain. Sydney was holding my hand and I was sure I broke it. Michelle let the pain subside a minute then finished pushing the needle through with the curved bar bell. I watched as she threaded the ball on the top then turned to Sydney and said, "Would you like to do the honors of adding the rest of the jewelry?"

When Sydney replied that she would, Michelle handed her the small barbell, the chain and a small charm. The charm was a surprise. Sydney held it for me to see. It was a small heart with an open center also cut in the shape of a heart, leaving a narrow surface around the edge. Two words were engraved on the sides of that surface. On the left was "Raegan." On the right was, of course, "Sydney."

Sydney passed the end link of the chain over the shaft of the small barbell then pushed the shaft through the hole in the top ball of the vertical curved barbell. She passed the free end of the chain through the open portion of the heart and slipped the end link over the free end of the small barbell and screwed the ball onto the shaft. As a result, the chain formed a loop with the heart charm dangling at the bottom of the loop. I looked down and saw how the heart was resting just below my clitoris and felt a tear form in my eye from the joy I felt. Sydney explained that she had seen the heart in the case and asked Michelle to engrave one for her. I looked at Sydney and said, "Thank you, sweetie. I love it."

Sydney took my hand and was helping me down off of the table when Michelle asked, "Are you ready, Sydney?" I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Reacting to the questioning look on my face, Sydney smiled and said, "I am getting a VCH piercing exactly like yours, Raegan. Would you like to help me undress?"

"May I put my clothes on first?"

"You may, but I'd prefer you don't. I'd like you to be standing beside me, nearly naked and holding my hand, when Michelle rams that damn needle through my flesh."

Once the curved barbell was inserted, Michelle handed me the small barbell, chain and another heart. I looked at the engravings on the heart and another tear of joy appeared at the corner of my eye. The left side was engraved with "Sydney" and the right "Reagan." I then noticed the word "and" at the top. I hadn't seen it on mine but was positive one was there. I leaned down and kissed her before adding the final jewelry to her piercing.

When I was holding Sydney's hand to help her down, Michelle commented. "We just met this afternoon and, strangely, I feel like we're already close friends. I'm not saying this as a salesperson, but I hope I can someday add some adornments to your nipples, Sidney."

"Oh, you just might be doing that. Something in Raegan's navel and a couple more rings in her pussy might be nice, too."

Michelle laughed and then said, "Raegan I must say that your ass looks wonderful the way it is framed by your garter belt and straps. I like the nice red shade, too. It looks freshly spanked."

Blushing, I admitted it was. "God, I just love you two. Wait until I tell my girlfriend. I won't mention any names, though."

After we dressed, Michelle told us how to clean and care for our piercings until they healed, then gave us a pamphlet with the same information. We thanked her for everything, hugged her and left the studio. Outside the door, Sydney asked, "Well, dear, how do you like your new jewelry?"

"I love it, Sydney. Thank you for your thoughtfulness in adding the engraved heart. I can actually feel it bouncing against me as I walk. And thank you for getting a clitoral piercing like mine. I'm going to love feeling it on my tongue when I go down on you."

"Now that thought alone is worth the pain. Just for the record, my heart is bouncing against me, too. So, to change the subject, I said I'm taking you out to dinner. What would you like to eat?"

"You!"

"I meant real food, bitch."

"How about Chinese then. I love Kung Pao Chicken and haven't had any for a long time. I know there is a nice quiet restaurant nearby."

"So, you like it hot, huh?"

"I like you hot, best of all, slut."

"I'm not sure getting your clit pierced was the best thing. Now you only have sex on the brain."

"Yea! I'd love to take a couple of those Szechuan peppers that give it the zing and rub them over your pussy to heat you up then lick you until you cool down."

"Careful what you wish for, Raegan. It might backfire."

One thing I didn't mention to Sydney about this particular restaurant was that, like the Italian restaurant, they used long, white tablecloths. They weren't very busy yet and one of the tables I had hoped for was empty, so I asked for it specifically. A table for four, it had a booth style seat against a wall and two chairs in the front. We elected to sit on the booth seat, of course. Within seconds of sitting down, Sydney placed her hand softly on the inside of my nylon-covered leg, just above my knee.

Our server approached, introduced herself as LiJuan, poured water for us, and asked if we wanted anything to drink. We both said that water would be fine. "I'll give you a few minutes to look at the menu.

As soon as she left, Sydney said, "Open the top two buttons of your shirt for me, Raegan."

"Before I do, I need to ask you a couple questions to get rid of an elephant in the house. It might not be there for you, but it is for me."

"I'm not sure what an elephant has to do with unbuttoning your shirt but ask away."

"After I looked at you to see if you cared if I removed my shirt for Michelle, then you kissed me while removing it, Michelle made the statement, 'Now that's what love is all about.' You and I both have thrown out the word 'dear' when referring to one another more than once the last couple days. Is that just a word for you or a term of endearment?"

Without turning her head towards me she said, "That's one question, Raegan. You said you have a couple. I think I'd like to hear them all at once."

"Can't you answer them one at a time."

"Nope, considering the context of that one, I need to hear the whole package first."

Her hand, the one that had been resting on top of my leg, was now gripping it. I put my hand on top of hers, hesitated for a long time and said, "Could 'love at first sight' be real or is the phrase just a cliché? If it's not real, can one fall in love in only a week? And, how does one tell the difference between sexual attraction and love?"

"Damn, Raegan, that's a mouthful. You are not getting rid of an elephant in the house, you just unleashed a whole fucking herd. You are a college junior. You must have acquired enough knowledge to answer those questions." She was avoiding a direct answer.

"But, Sydney, I'm still a teenager. All my knowledge is purely academic. You are the older woman here. You are the adult here. You have all the experience. I need your opinion." She knew I was just pushing her buttons.

"So, you finally admit that you're just a girl?"

"Teenager, not girl, Sydney. Became an adult at eighteen. You already know that. Come on, slut. You're avoiding my questions."

"Not really, Raegan. I'm just waiting for you to ask the right question."

"Then what's the right question, Sydney?"

"Are we BFFs and lovers with the benefit of great sex or are we also all that and in love?"

"If that's the question, what's the answer?"

"Well, my dear roommate, I am not a clairvoyant, so I cannot see within that teenage mind of yours. Based on my experience, which you seem to hold so exalted, I definitely did not fall in love with you at first sight. That being said, there is no question that over the past eight days, my fifty percent of our friendship has grown to a point where I can, beyond the shadow of a doubt, now say, 'I love you, Raegan.'"

"Oh my god," I thought. "She actually said, 'I love you.'" The problem was I was so happy, I couldn't speak. I couldn't reply. I simply sat there for the longest moment, staring into her beautiful eyes.

Sydney finally broke the bubble that brought me back down to earth. "Hello. Raegan, are you still with me or are you a figment of my imagination?"

In one continuous motion my hand pulled her hand up on my leg to the bare flesh north of my nylon, moved up to my shirt to open two buttons as requested and then palmed the nape of her neck to push (my hand was pushing, but my arm was pulling) it forward until her lips connected with mine.

When I wore a button-down shirt, I never buttoned the one at the collar. Depending on the amount of exposure involved on individual shirts, (less has always been better for me) I normally unfastened the second button which was the case on the shirt I was wearing. This meant the collar and top buttons were already open. I knew her request meant that I was to open the next two. As a result, my shirt was now unbuttoned very close to the bottom curve of my breasts.

Our kiss was not a chaste kiss between two friends, nor was it a tongue-thrusting, tonsil tickling one. It was a mind-blowing, lingering, toe-curling kiss between two girlfriends who just admitted they were, in fact, in love. Well, one admitted it and the other knew in her head and heart and would soon verbally admit it.

I don't know how long that kiss lasted and didn't particularly care. I pulled my head back slightly for a breath of air then extended my tongue barely through my lips and drew it across her lips as an indicator of things to come when we arrived home. I was staring at a woman who, to me, was the most wonderful, beautiful woman in the world. My reverie was interrupted by LiJuan clearing her throat and saying, "Ahem! Would you two ladies like to order now?"

My head snapped around. I am sure my eyes were as big as baseballs. "Oh, god," I exclaimed.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"Ever since your girlfriend (I'm assuming she is your girlfriend) said she was just waiting for you to ask the right question."

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean for anyone to see that."

"Please don't be embarrassed. I'm not. In fact, you just made my day. That was the most wonderful expression of love I have seen in a long time. Thank you. Seriously, though, are you ready to order."

Before I had a chance to say anything Sydney replied, "Yes, we would like one plate of Kung Pao chicken with fried rice. We will be sharing, and I've decided we would like one glass of white zinfandel wine, please."

"I'll bring you an extra plate."

"That won't be necessary," Sydney stated, "but thank you anyhow." Then she picked up my place setting still wrapped in a napkin and handed it across the table to our server. "We won't be needing this, either."

"Shall I bring chop sticks?"

"No thanks. I never learned how to eat with them. I really should, though." LiJuan gave us a knowing smile and left.

"Baby, did you notice LiJuan looking at your open shirt?"

"No. Was she really? Should I rebutton it?"

"You probably should, but I don't want you to. Leave it open. Maybe I should make you open it down to your waist." Without even hesitating, I started to open the next button. Sydney stopped me and said, "I was only teasing, Raegan. I must admit that I am enjoying being able to see the swell of your breasts. I'm sure LiJuan did, too. But then, maybe she was looking at your hard nipples and the outline of your new jewelry through the satin." Sydney trailed her fingernail down my flesh from my neck, across the side of my breast down to the closed button. A chill went up my spine. I kissed her again, moved closer to her, if that was possible, rested my head against her shoulder, closed my eyes and said, "You called me baby."