The Girl in the Mirror Pt. 05

Story Info
Lexi shows Cassie the mirror. Things heat up.
7.1k words
4.87
14.9k
16

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: Thankyou to those who have read so far. A lot of themes other than Toys and Masturbation will become central in this and some of the future chapters. However as the theme of Toys and Masturbation remains constant throughout the story as a whole, I will be continuing to post each chapter in that category. I would also like to thank anyone who has voted or commented favourably on my story. Your kind words and stars are always much appreciated.

I awoke once again naked on my bedroom floor and I wondered to myself would I ever get to sleep in my bed again? I wasn't particularly concerned if that was the case. I felt fantastic, just as I had the day before. Maybe sleeping in bed had been my problem, maybe I should have been sleeping naked on the carpet. I suspect the sleep had very little to do with my current feelings and lot more to do with my furious masturbating from the night before. Oh and all the sex...

Was it sex? I wasn't sure. How do you classify getting fucked on all fours by your strap on wielding reflection? I mean, I was fucking myself, so surely it was masturbation? But then again there had definitely been two entities involved in the sex... So it was sex. But we were both women... Am I gay?

I've never wanted to fuck a woman before and I'm pretty sure I still want to fuck men... And to circle back, it was my reflection fucking me... So is it even gay if you fuck yourself? I shook my head in confusion. At the end of the day it's really all semantics. What really mattered was, I got fucked by the biggest most amazingest cock I'd ever had and orgasmed like a banshee. Was my sexual orientation maybe a little more fluid than it had been two days ago? Sure. Was I going to sit around here all day getting myself tied up in knots about it? He'll no!

Shaking my head again, I raised myself up off the floor to stand with my back to the mirror. I pushed the confusing thoughts from my mind, focusing instead on how wonderful my body felt. I turned to the mirror and examined my beautiful reflection. She smiled back at me with only a tinge of smugness. The memories of last night danced between us as I stared into her eyes. I felt my arousal building between my legs and fought the urge to touch myself. I looked over at the clock. I needed to get ready for work.

I shook my head at my reflection, motioning towards my wrist to imply that I didn't have time.

Her face contorted as she laughed at me.

Looking down I realised that her hand had already gotten to work on our respective clits. And she was not messing around. Staring down, I watched as my hand sped up, frantically frigging my clit.

"Holy shit," I gasped as I fell to my knees.

I was already close. I looked up at my reflection in surprise at how fast she was getting me off. My face twisted in ecstasy and I let out a whine as a powerful orgasm ripped through my body.

"Ooooooooh fuuuuuucccckkkk!!!" I squealed as a flood of fluid ran down between my legs.

My reflection smiled at me smugly, tapping her wrist as if to tell me to hurry up or I'd be late for work. That cheeky bitch, just wanted to prove to me how in control she was. She'd literally gotten me off in thirty seconds flat.

Shaking my head at her ruefully I stood up shakily, still panting from my orgasm as I turned and walked into the bathroom.

I picked my makeup mirror up off the vanity and stared at my reflection. My beautiful reflection stared back at me. I gasped in surprise. How had she followed me? My beautiful reflection gasped back at me and I realised that I was just staring at myself. I stared closely at my self, mouth agape in amazement. My transformation was complete, I could no longer differentiate between my beautiful reflection from the mirror and my regular reflection. Using the small mirror I examined the rest of my body as well as I could. Not to sound too arrogant but I was simply flawless, not a single blemish to be found.

After a few more minutes of self worship I reluctantly put the mirror down and started my shower. From there the rest of my trip to work was rather uneventful. My reflection let me get dressed unimpeded, even allowing me to put on a pair of panties without interruption. I chose a red silk thong with a sheer embroidered front, in case you were wondering.

I didn't see a soul as I excited the building and my bus ride was equally uneventful.

I strolled into my cubicle and sat at my desk dead on eight o'clock.

Right on cue I heard the sound of Cassie's computer chair as she skated from her cubicle into mine.

"Morning!" She beamed at me and I turned to return her smile.

As I watched her face fell as she stared at me. Her eyes travelled down to my now impressive breasts, I had them peaking out from the collar of my white button up shirt.

"What's up?" I asked pretending not to know what was bothering her.

Cassie gave me a dead pan look.

"What's up?" She repeated my question back at me before continuing. "What's up indeed. What's happening to you Lexi? Every day you come in looking more and more different."

She paused and I shrugged back at her, unsure what to say. Cassie continued to speak.

"Don't get me wrong Lexi. You look beautiful. Like supermodel stunning. But I just don't understand. I liked you before when you looked normal, and I thought you liked you then too? You were always so against cosmetic surgery but now I'm starting to wonder if your addicted, you've changed so much." She held her hand up now, listing things off. "Your face has definitely changed, your cheeks are plumper, your lips are fuller." Her eyes then dropped to my chest. "And these two..." She gestured towards them with her hand. "Well either you've started stuffing your bra with a box of tissues or you've had a boob job." She kept going, rambling on before I could interrupt. "And don't get me started on your ass. There's no way you haven't had a butt lift or some sort of procedure."

She paused now, looking up at me, almost begging me for an explanation. I returned her stare meaningfully. I reached forward, grasping her hand in what I hoped was a reassuring grip.

"Cassie I promise you, I haven't had any cosmetic surgery. All the changes you can see, they happened naturally over the last few days."

She looked at me skeptically.

"Lexi, you've gone up two cup sizes."

"I know it's hard to believe but it's the truth Cassie. Ever since I found the mirror, well things started changing."

Cassies reply came in a harsh whisper.

"Lexi you can't seriously expect me to believe that your breasts grew because you've been masturbating. If that was how it worked then my chest would have been stacked back in college."

"It's not the masturbating that's changing me... It's the mirror... I think. Cassie..."

I stopped mid sentence as I saw Mr Benson approaching from across the room.

"Here we go," I thought.

"Morning ladies." He stopped at the entry to my cubicle with a smug look on his face that had me concerned.

Benson cast his eye around the cubicle trying to build the suspense. He stopped panning when his eyes settled on my face. He opened his mouth to speak but then paused for a moment staring at me. It had taken three days but apparently he had finally noticed the changes to my complexion. With a small shake of his head he regained his composure and began to speak.

"You ladies may not have heard the news yet, but one of the senior partners at the company retired last week and yours truly is at the top of the list of people to replace him. They advertised the position yesterday and they're going to start interviewing candidates as early as next week." He grinned down at us wickedly. "I've got a long memory, don't worry I won't forget all the hard work you've done when I'm looking down from the top." He glanced from me to Cassie and then back to me, openly gloating.

"Thank you for letting us know," I replied cooly. "I'll make sure I have my application in by Friday. Just so you know, I hope there are no hard feelings if you don't make the cut."

I smiled up at him sweetly, enjoying the effect my words were having on him. As I stared at the pompous git, his head seemed to swell and a gurgle of frustration emitted from his lips. Wordlessly he turned on his heels and stormed back across the office.

I turned back to Cassie who was staring at me wide eyed. "Who are you Lexi? You've changed, and not just on the outside."

"Cassie, I'm still me. I'm still Lexi. I promise. Come on. I'll show you."

Standing up I led her across the office to the ladies toilets. Cassie followed me uncertainly, giving me a quizzical look when I ushered her into the separate disabled cubicle. No one ever used this toilet, so I knew there would be little chance of being interrupted. I closed the door behind us and then turned to face Cassie.

"Ahh, Lexi, what are you doing?"

"I'm showing you that I'm all natural."

"Huh?" She looked at me confused.

"You think these aren't real." I pointed at my breasts. "Well I'm going to prove to you that they are."

Cassie shook her head in embarrassment as I started to unbutton my shirt.

"No Lexi, you don't need to do that." She stammered.

My shirt hit the floor and I stared at her as my hands reached behind my back.

"Do you believe me?"

She hesitated for a second, eyes fixed on my breasts. "Yeah... Sure." She replied uncertainly.

I gave her a withering look.

"Cassie I'm going to prove it to you." With that I unclasped my bra and let it fall to the floor.

Cassies eyes bulged as my breasts sprung free. They stood to attention, perky and plump. My nipples stood stiff and proud. Partially from the cool air in the bathroom, partially from the fact that if I'm being truthful, exposing myself to Cassie was turning me on.

Cassie continued to stare at my breasts, transfixed. I stepped closer to her so that we were now only a foot apart. Her eyes never left my pink nubs.

"See," I said, hefting my breasts in my hands. "All natural, no scars." I lifted them higher exposing the underside of my mounds.

She continued to stare as if in a trance. Releasing my breasts I reached down, clasping her hands slowly I guided them up until they hovered an inch above my chest.

My throat felt dry and my breathing had become ragged as I spoke in a hoarse whisper. "Let me show you, nothing fake here."

Gently I placed her hands on my chest, inhaling sharply as her palms grazed my nipples.

Staring at Cassie I could see that her own breathing had become laboured and I wondered if our interaction was having the same effect on her as it was having on me.

Gently, almost robotically Cassie began to knead my breasts. It may have been cold when we walked into the room but now it felt like someone had turned the thermostat up to maximum. The feeling of her hands on my breasts was heavenly and I felt a moistening between my legs. A low sigh emitted from my lips as her fingers traced every inch of my breasts.

"See," I said in a whisper. " All natural."

Slowly Cassie released my mounds and my eyes looked longingly at her hands as they fell to her side.

Cassie nodded slowly. "I'm sorry... They're real..." Her voice came out barely audible.

I stared at her hands, desperate to feel her touch again. Then I had an idea. Wordlessly I peeled my skirt up to my navel. Revealing my bright red thong. Cassies eyes boggled all over again and small gasp escaped her lips. I turned my back to her and bent forward at the waist. Presenting my posterior to her proudly.

"See, this is all natural too."

I waited, anticipating her touch. I wondered how much she could see. I suspected that the red strip of fabric covering my pussy would be visible.

Her hand slid gently across my right ass cheek, stroking up and down tenderly, stopping to squeeze my soft flesh. Then her hand moved to my other side, this time starting down on my thigh before making its way up to fondle my peach. Her hand slipped into the crevice between my cheeks gently kneading my flesh. I had to bite my lip, trying to stifle a gasp as her fingers grazed across my mound.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Someone rapped on the door.

Cassies had whipped from my body and I snapped bolt upright.

"Occupied!" I cried out in frustration.

"Sorry." Came a voice from the other side of the door followed by the sound of receding footsteps.

I turned to look at Cassie. She stared at me dazedly as if she had just woken from a trance. I smiled at her hopefully but she just looked back at me with a small frown of confusion.

"Are you alright Cassie?" I asked timidly.

She nodded slowly.

"I think you should get dressed Lexi."

"Right, yeah of course." I quickly gathered up my clothes, watching Cassie as I dressed.

When I was finished I spoke quietly. "Do you believe me now?"

Cassie gave a subdued nod. "Yep."

"Are we okay Cassie?"

"Mmhmm." She nodded but her eyes weren't focused on me. She seemed lost in thought.

"Do you want to talk Cass?"

"No, it's fine Lexi. I just need some time to think. This has all been pretty... Ahh confusing."

"No worries. Did you want to come over tonight? I can show you the mirror if you want? Or we can just talk. Whatever you want to do..." I rambled uncertainly.

Cassie paused, equally uncertain. Still she avoided my eyes. "I think I just need some space to think right now Lexi. Is that okay?"

I nodded slowly. "Yeah sure."

I felt like crying. I'd royally fucked this up. She was my best friend and now I'd made it weird. To be honest I probably needed some time to think myself. I had wanted Cassie to keep touching me. But more than that, I'd wanted her fingers beneath my thong. I'd wanted them inside me. Apparently my new fluid sexuality wasn't exclusive to my reflection.

"See you later Lexi."

Cassie stepped around me and quickly slipped out the door. Sadly, I followed her a few moments later.

We both worked in silence for the next few hours. When the time came for lunch Cassie rose from her chair and left the office without a word.

When she hadn't returned half an hour later I went to check at reception and found out that she'd gone home sick. Yeah I'd fucked things up for sure. Stupid mirror. Why did I push her so hard. I knew why. Because I was horny. I cursed my randy libido. I wasn't horny now. I was just sad and frustrated. My grumpy mood hung around as I worked angrily for the rest of the day. Finally at five o'clock I logged off my computer and headed for home.

When I exited the elevator at my floor I spied a figure standing outside my door. My heart skipped. It was Cassie.

I rushed forward to meet her but stopped a few feet away, unsure how to proceed.

"Hey Cas," I said in a quiet voice.

"Hey Lexi," she replied, equally quiet. Her eyes focused on the ground in front of me.

"I'm sorry about before," I offered meekly.

"It's okay," she said finally meeting my eye. "Can we go inside?"

"Yeah of course." I scrambled to get the door open, dropping my keys in the process. Finally I had the door open, gesturing for Cassie to enter. I followed her into the apartment, closing the door behind me.

Cassie turned to face me. "I'm sorry for bailing on you before. Everything just feels a bit confusing at the moment. You've changed so much in the last few days and I'm still not sure how I feel about it."

I nodded at her solemnly. "I'm sorry about earlier. I don't know what came over me. You're my best friend Cassie. I don't want to do anything to mess that up."

Cassie gave me a small smile. "You haven't messed anything up Lexi."

She took a step closer and gave me a reassuring hug. I hugged her back and after a few seconds we parted, smiling at each other.

"Sooo... apparently you have a mirror that makes people look smoking hot..." Cassie posed the question while cocking an eyebrow at me.

"Are you sure you want to see it?" I asked uncertainly.

"Yeah..." She hesitated for a moment. "I'm sure."

"It's just here." I guided her to where the mirror hung at the end of my bed.

Stepping aside, I waited anxiously, unsure what Cassie would see, unsure how Cassie would react.

Cassie stepped in front of the mirror and we both gave a shared gasp. Cassie's reflection stared back, breathtakingly beautiful. Her blonde hair shone like gold, falling in long waves down her shoulders and back. Her figure was now that of an hourglass. Wide hips ran into a narrow waist, below what was probably the most magnificent pair of breasts I'd ever seen. Her previously barely existent breasts had been replaced with a pair of double D mounds that would put all others to shame, even my newly acquired pair.

Cassie just stared, mesmerised by her beautiful reflection. She raised an arm and did a slow spin, examining her toned posterior whilst confirming that the reflection really was her own. When she finished her revolution, Cassie poked out her tongue at her reflection. We both gasped again, where Cassies tongue had been long before, her reflection took it to a whole other level. As we watched her reflections tongue snaked out of her mouth, gliding down over her chin, it continued down, undulating like a snake until it stopped level with her collar bone. We both stared at it gobsmacked. Her tongue was at least eight inches long!

After a few more seconds Cassie retracted her tongue and clamped her mouth shut. Her beautiful reflection imitated her perfectly, rapidly retracted her tongue back into her mouth.

Cassie took a step closer to her reflection, talking to me over her shoulder.

"I don't understand Lexi, could I really look like this?"

"I'm not sure," I replied with a shrug. "It seems like magic."

"But is it real?"

"Um... Well it seems pretty real to me... I mean you've felt how real my breasts are..." I trailed off uncertainly, a mix of fear and arousal in my voice.

"So... You think if I masturbate in front of your mirror I'll end up looking like that?" Cassies voice sounded a little bit hoarse and I could see she was starting to breath heavily. I started to wonder if the mirror was affecting her the same way it had affected me on my first encounter.

"I guess the only way to know is to try..." I rasped, breathing rather heavily myself.

Cassie nodded silently, still staring at her reflection. "My god they're huge." She muttered under her breath, practically drooling over her reflections breasts. "I have to see them." With that she began peeling off her shirt. She dropped it on the floor, followed quickly by her bra.

We both stared open mouthed at the two perfect breasts displayed before us. They stood proud and firm on her reflected chest. Each breast had a small pink nipple at its centre. Tentatively Cassie raised her hands up to her own breasts. Her nipples, to be fair appeared the same, they were just sitting on top of a much smaller mountain. She tugged gently at her pink nubs and we watched in wonder as Cassies beautiful reflection imitated her actions perfectly.

"Ooooh," Cassie let out a long, low moan of arousal and I stared on captivated, while trying to keep my own arousal in check.

Without even thinking Cassie peeled off her skirt and panties, straightening to admire herself in the mirror once again. I stared along with her, mouth slightly open as I tried not to pant like a bitch in heat.

I gazed, hypnotised by her reflections perfect pussy. She had a petite pussy, two lips formed in a single crease reminiscent of a coin slot. Her lips were completely bald, but a dark, inch thick landing strip stretched up from just above her clit.

"Well you're clearly not a natural blonde," I quipped.

Cassie turned towards me looking confused. "But I don't have any hair..." She gestured between her legs. I stared down at her perfect pussy in surprise. There it was, identical to the one I'd seen in the mirror, except that this version was completely bald.

12