The Girl in the Mirror Pt. 06

Story Info
Cassie transforms. Lexi rides her tongue.
5.5k words
4.83
14.7k
10

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke with a start. Looking around the room trying to figure out what had roused me. Nothing seemed out of place. I checked the clock on the wall.

9:00pm

So why was I awake. Beside me on the floor, Cassie began to stir.

"What's up Lexi?" She asked, looking up at me bleary eyed.

"I'm not sure." I replied. "I just have this feeling like there's something I have to do."

"Are you sure it's not 'someone' you have to do?" Cassie leant towards me, gently kissing my neck.

I smiled down at her. "That feels divine, but that's not what I mean. I just have this urge to get up and do something, but I don't know what."

Slowly I extricated myself from Cassie's arms. Standing up, I took a step forward until I was standing directly in front of my beautiful reflection. She smiled back at me and then I felt her take control as a determined look came across her face.

I turned and walked across to my small dining table. My laptop was sitting on the table. Careful I plugged it into the power and opened up the screen. It burst to life and I waited patiently for it to load.

I heard a small noise behind me and turned to look at Cassie. She seemed to have forgotten about me for the moment as she sat in front of the mirror, apparently hypnotised by her own beautiful reflection. As I watched Cassie leant forward, crawling towards the mirror on all fours. She stopped just inches from the glass, staring intently. From my position at the table I was given a perfect side profile of Cassie's naked form. As I watched, her hand travelled down to rest between her legs.

"Ooooh." Cassie moaned loudly as her fingers got to work.

She began to rock back and forth, riding her fingers. Her small breasts jiggling enticingly with the motion.

My own breasts were starting to heave as I watched Cassie playing with herself. I remembered the way she'd buried her face between my legs, i remembered the way her pussy had felt wrapped around my cock. I wanted to get up and join her, but something held me in my place.

I heard a loud squelch as Cassie buried two fingers inside her pussy. She leant forward now, meeting the surface of the mirror. The sound of her passionate kissing, coupled with the wet noises from her pussy carried to me across the room.

"Ooohhmmm!"

I heard Cassie moan into her reflections mouth as her hand kicked things up to top speed.

Her pussy must have been absolutely drenched based on the wet noises that escaped with each stroke of her fingers.

As I watched Cassie broke the kiss, arching her neck back as she screamed.

"Ooooooh FUCK!!!"

Her hips humped the air wildly for a few seconds before a torrent of cum unleashed from between her legs. Her fingers exited her pussy, pressing down hard on her clit as her hips pumped, releasing another large squirt of cum onto the carpet. Three more times she squirted before collapsing onto the wet carpet, panting and shaking from orgasmic aftershocks.

I was desperately horny now, trying with all my might to get up and join her. Apparently though, that was to be the only distraction I would be allowed for the next few hours.

Turning back to the computer I logged in and then went to work, feverishly typing out a new resume and cover letter for the board position at work. My focus was like a laser, keeping me trained on my work. In the background I was vaguely aware of Cassie masturbating herself furiously to multiple orgasms, but it seemed not to affect or distract me in any way.

Finally at midnight I was finished. I logged into the job application portal, uploaded the documents and happily hit the submit button.

I quietly closed the laptop down and felt myself regain control as the screen went blank. I shook my head, feeling kind of groggy, as if I'd just woken up from a long sleep.

Looking over at the mirror I could see that Cassie had masturbated herself into a coma. I smiled at her prone form. I'd been there.

I walked over to Cassie and gave her a gentle shake. Her eyes opened and she stared up at me confused. Gently I helped her to her feet and guided her into bed. Spying my dildo still laying on the floor where I had left it, I scooped it up and placed it on my bedside table. Sliding in behind Cassie I pulled the blankets up over the two of us. We drifted off to sleep quickly, with my arm wrapped around Cassie's waist as I spooned her from behind.

The following morning I awoke in the same position as when I had gone to sleep. The only thing that had changed was the throbbing erection hanging between my legs.

Feeling confused my hand went down to stroke the penile masterpiece resting between my legs. I gave a small groan as I gripped my girthy shaft.

I must have put it on in my sleep, I reasoned. I didn't dwell on the how or the why for too long. The feeling of Cassie's soft flesh against mine was too enticing and distracting. With my hand I carefully guided my erection between Cassie's ass cheeks. I paused guiltily as I recalled a conversation Cassie and I had had months ago.

"What is with guys and just poking you in the back or ass while you're trying to sleep?" Cassie had asked after her ex had woken her up first thing on a Sunday. I remembered agreeing with her vigorously. "Yeah, I know right. It's like they think if they keep poking that'll get me in the mood?"

I hesitated. I felt like a hypocrite but the memory of her pussy from the night before was too much to bear. Pressing forward I felt her soft folds make contact with the head of my penis. My god she felt heavenly. I began to hump my hips in small, slow movements, drawing the tip of my erection back and forth across her lips. With my hand I began to caress her body. Running my fingers up and down her long legs, stroking gently. Moving higher my hand came to Cassie's soft bosom. To my surprise I found that her breasts were at least a cup size larger than they had been the night before. Gently I toyed with them, moving from one breast to the other before casually plucking at her nipples. Cassie gave a loud sigh in her sleep and I felt her hips tilt back towards me, allowing me to slide my full length across her slit.

Bringing my lips to her neck I began to paint her body with little kisses.

Cassie moaned now, still asleep. Her hips began to rock back and forth and I felt my dick becoming slick with her juices as they seeped from her tight folds.

It was my turn to moan as I continued my assault on her neck.

"Please fuck me Lexi!" I heard her whisper.

Cassies legs parted slightly and her hips tilted back as far as she possible could. I found her wet entry with the head of my penis and pressed forward gently. After a moment of resistance I entered her tunnel of wonders.

"Soo... gooood!" I gasped.

At this angle she felt even tighter than the night before. I paused for a second letting Cassie get accustomed to my size. I fought all my urges as I felt the blood pulsing in my cock, urging me on. I'd been so gentle the night before, but right now I had a desperate need that only Cassies pussy could fulfil. Gripping her hip with my hand I drove my cock home in one long slow thrust.

I heard Cassie gasp as I stretched her pussy to its limit.

"Holy... shit Lexi... So fuckin' huge!" she gasped.

Her pussy felt amazing. It was like putting your hand in a glove and finding that it fit perfectly, as if that glove had been designed specifically for your hand. Well Cassies pussy was that glove to my cock.

I felt a surge of lust flow through me as my cock twitched inside of her. Before she could say anything else I withdrew my member before feeding it steadily back into her hot box.

Cassie gave a sensual moan and this time I didn't pause. I began to pump my cock rhythmically in and out of her, pressing the head of my dick into the rear wall of her vagina with each thrust.

"Ooooh!!! Fuu-uck!!! Leeeeeeexiiiii!!!" Cassie screamed my name as I serviced her perfect pussy.

I heard her give a muffled scream as she buried her face in a pillow. Then I felt her pussy contract as a flood of fluid soaked down to my balls.

I could feel my own orgasm drawing closer as I continued to pump her with everything I had.

Cassie's head came away from the pillow and she screeched like a banshee as she orgasmed again, the walls of her vagina contracting around my shaft.

Reaching up I gripped her shoulders as I forced my cock even deeper with every stroke. Then I felt a now familiar feeling in my balls and I knew it was time. Burying my cock as deeply as I could inside of her I erupted with a massive orgasm. My cum sprayed her insides like an unpinned fire extinguisher, it just kept pumping out of me. Finally I was done. I sagged against Cassie as she shuddered against me, her hips still rocking with little orgasmic aftershocks.

We stayed like this for another ten minutes, me still inside of her as we both enjoyed the sensations of each others body.

Finally my dick had deflated enough that it slid from Cassie's pussy. We both gave a sigh at the sensation and Cassie rolled to face me. She smiled at me before speaking.

"Hey stud." She gave me a cheeky wink. "I'm gonna be walking like a cowboy after that pussy bashing."

"Sorry." I said blushing.

"Don't be sorry. It was worth it."

We fell into silence for a moment before Cassie spoke again, this time with a hint of uncertainty in her voice.

"Um... Lexi... What are we...?"

"Ahhh..."

I looked at her hesitantly. I didn't know what to say. I hadn't really given it much thought, everything had happened almost instinctively. I pondered for a moment. I loved Cassie, she was my best friend. Was I in love with Cassie...? I didn't think so. I was definitely in lust with her and I wanted to keep exploring each others bodies, but I felt like there were more bodies out there to explore. I didn't want to restrict my affections to one person. Listening to my own thoughts made a look of concern flash across my face as I realised I sounded just like a dude. I couldn't believe it, I'd had a cock for five minutes and I was already thinking like a frat boy trying to play the field.

"Relax Lexi. I really enjoy sleeping with you, but I think this mirror has a lot more to offer both of us than just sex with each other."

She gave a small laugh as a look of relief crossed my face.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Lexi, it was just the look on your face. You looked like a deer in the headlights when I asked you what we were."

"Sorry I..."

"It's okay Lexi." She reached down to gently pat my cock. "I couldn't in good faith deny other women a chance at using this pussy destroyer."

I grinned at her. "Well I guess I'll have to introduce my mirror to some new people."

"Who would you show it to?"

I thought for a moment. "I'm not sure. There was a couple down stairs who caught me masturbating in the stairwell."

Cassie stared at me wide eyed. "They caught you in the stairwell?!"

"Oh... Yeah... I was having a little trouble adjusting when I first got the mirror and kinda got caught frigging myself in the fire escape... Anyway, they could be fun, I wonder if the mirror will have the same affect on a guy?"

Cassie nodded at me thoughtfully. "I guess we'll have to find out."

"Do you want the first shower?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Nah you go first," she replied.

My cock detached from my body as I slid out of bed, causing my knees to buckle for a moment.

"Phew!" I gasped. I wasn't sure I would ever get accustomed to that sensation. I checked between my legs and was glad to find my bald pussy where it had always been.

I yelled over my shoulder as I headed into the bathroom. "You might want to check your body Cass, I think you might find some changes."

A moment later I heard a loud exclamation from the bed. "Lexi! My boobs are bigger! Oh wow! I've got a landing strip just like my reflection! Holy shit Lexi this mirror is amazing!"

I gave a small laugh as I stepped under the water.

When I exited the bathroom ten minutes later Cassie was still lying on the bed. She'd pulled the covers from her body and was lying on her back with her legs splayed. I could see a thick landing strip running from above her clit up to her navel. A globule of my white cum had leaked from her pussy and as I watched Cassie spread it around her pink lips, gently lubricating and massaging.

I dressed quickly in a business skirt and white collar top before turning back to Cassie. She was still casually toying with herself, making little mewling sounds every time her finger passed her clit.

"We're going to be late for work," I said breaking her concentration for a moment.

Cassie looked up at me guiltily. "Umm... What if I didn't go to work today Lexi. Would you care if I called in sick today..."

I gave a small laugh. "Do you want to play with the mirror Cass?"

She nodded at me vigorously.

I laughed again.

"Knock yourself out hun."

I blew her a kiss as I headed out the door. Cassie didn't even notice, she had already returned to her pussy play.

I wandered down the hallway and hit the call button for the elevator. After a minute the doors opened with a loud ding. I stared in surprise at the young couple from the fire escape. They both averted their eyes, looking awkwardly anywhere but at me.

I didn't mind, I just gave a confident smile and strolled into the elevator. I made as if to walk between them and they both shuffled apart hurriedly. As the doors closed I turned to face the same way as the two of them, now situated in their middle, our shoulders almost touching. They fidgeted uncomfortably the whole way down as I stood between them coolly and calmly enjoying their discomfort. I let the silence fill the elevator until we were about two floors from the bottom.

"My apartment is room fifteen on the fourth floor." My voice cut through the silence and they both jumped in surprise. "Come round Saturday morning, let's say eight o'clock. It'll be the best thing you ever do."

They both stood there in stunned silence as the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened.

Smiling I strode from the elevator as I called over my shoulder.

"See you Saturday!"

The doors closed behind me before the couple could even utter a word in response. I smiled to myself as I revelled in the feelings of confidence and power that were running through my body. My how I'd changed in a few short days.

The rest of my day was largely uneventful, though if I'm being honest, I spent an awful lot of time wondering what Cassie was doing at home in front of my mirror. The only mentionable interaction I had all day came just after lunch.

I was sitting at my desk typing when I suddenly had the feeling that someone was watching me. Turning, I discovered Mr Benson standing at the entry to my cubicle.

He smiled down at me with a predatory look on his face.

"Ahh, Lexi, Lexi, Lexi..." He spoke condescendingly, like someone about to chastise a child.

"The word on the fifth floor is that you applied for that executive position. Surely there's been some sort of mistake. You couldn't possibly think you're fit for the role?" His moustache quivered with mock indignation as he stared down at me incredulously.

"I'm sorry you feel that way Mr Benson, but I've applied for the job and I'll leave it up to the panel to decide whether I'm fit for the position or not." I fought to keep my tone neutral and my manner professional.

Benson took a few steps forward, closing the space between us. He placed a fatherly hand on my shoulder, as if I were a child in need of guidance. It made my skin crawl, but I resisted the urge to flinch, instead staring up at him cooly from my seat.

"Lexi, I'm sorry but the fact is you just don't have the experience for the job. Now I'm not blind, I can see the transformation that's happened here lately. You've managed to turn yourself into a hot little number and I gather it must have cost you a pretty penny, judging by the size of your... Ah, attributes." He paused to openly stare down at my chest.

"All the cosmetic surgery in the world isn't going to change the fact that its my job. Now, when I get the position, I'll be in need of a personal assistant and I'll be able to hire anyone I like. I could do to have a pretty girl like you around to help me close a few deals." At this his hand left my shoulder and patted me gently on the cheek.

I stared up at him defiantly, willing his pasty bald head to explode. But it didn't. After a moment Benson continued.

"Do yourself a favour Lexi, withdraw your application and leave it to me. I've got a ticket to the top and if you're a good girl I'll bring you along for the ride."

He gave me a wink and with that his hand came away from my face and he turned and walked briskly from the cubicle.

I was filled with an indignant rage. Just the thought of those pasty white hands touching my cheek made me want to heave.

I returned to my work but found it hard to concentrate, the conversation with Benson weighing heavily on my mind.

Half an hour later I received an email from HR stating that I had been offered an interview. "Ha!" I thought. "I'll show that pervert Benson. He can't scare me."

I immediately emailed back to accept the interview. It was scheduled for two o'clock on Monday. Apparently they were going to interview all of the candidates that day and then following a deliberation meeting they were planning to name the new executive at five o'clock that evening. Apparently I would be the final interviewee which I felt was a bad thing given that the panel would be tired from all of the other interviews. Though on the other hand at least my interview would be freshest in their minds when it came to making the decision.

Now I know what your thinking. This whole scenario seems completely ridiculous! I mean a HR department that works quickly and efficiently? Surely such a thing only exists in some fictitious alternate universe?I know it's hard to believe but I promise you every part of my story is completely true.

Anyway, after receiving the news that against all odds I had managed to score an interview, I was practically floating on cloud nine. The rest of my afternoon flew by as my head swirled with thoughts of how my life would change if I managed to score the job. It would mean a substantial pay rise, like double what I was currently on. Plus I would get a company car and phone. I would also be in a prominent position within the company, essentially leapfrogging Mr Benson to become his boss. I would have my own office on the fifth floor with a personal assistant who I could choose myself. I just needed to crush that job interview!

In no time at all it was five o'clock and my thoughts returned to Cassie. She had been at home, presumably masturbating all day. I couldn't help but wonder what state she would be in when I got home.

After a rather mundane bus ride home I found myself standing at my front door. Quietly I opened the door and peaked into the room. Cassie was lying on my bed in the same position as when I had left this morning. Her eyes were closed and I guessed she was sleeping. She began to rouse as I stepped into the room and closed the door behind me. Cassie gave a loud yawn and looked up at me blearily. I wasn't looking at her face though, I was staring at her body. Her legs were long and toned with her bald lips slightly parted between her legs. A dark, inch thick landing strip ran up to her navel. Her stomach was toned and smooth. Then came her new breasts. And let me tell you, they were truly a sight to behold. Two large firm peaks protruded from her chest, soft pink nubs stiffening at their centre. I stared in wonder at her perfect form. Finally I managed to speak.

"My god... Cassie, your changes... You look incredible!"

Cassie was immediately awake, looking down at her breasts. Then frantically she crab walked to the end of the bed as she rushed to view herself in the mirror.

12