The Girl is Trouble Pt. 08

Story Info
He meets her lover and watches.
4.6k words
4.31
5.3k
7
1

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarrenZ
DarrenZ
315 Followers

It was a Wednesday night and Jess and I were in my car, heading to Jacen's place. When she first told me that he wanted to meet me, I was surprised and more than a little intimidated.

His place turned out to be a nice apartment just off campus near my house, so the ride was pretty short.

When we arrived, I knocked despite knowing that Jess has a key to his place. Would've seemed odd for us to let ourselves in. But it was a bit hot knowing that she had that key. That she'd been to this door so many times to get fucked that he gave her a key to let herself in and out as needed so that he could get easier access to her pussy. I fought to clear my head so that I would be of a clear mind when I first met him.

Jacen Summers, all muscle bound 6'10" of him, opened the door to his apartment. He was huge. At 5'9" I wasn't short but standing next to him, who was a more than a full foot tall than me and considerably bulkier, I instantly felt diminished.

"Come on in," he invited us as he clearly looked me up and down.

The apartment was nice, pretty big for a college town and pretty lavishly decorated. It was like stepping into another world. I had some ideas about how he afforded this as a college player, but that wasn't my top concern.

Once inside and the door was closed, he turned to me and extended his hand.

"Jacen Summers," he said, not giving away much in his body language or facial expression to let me know where his head was at.

"Darren Ziegler. Nice to meet you. I mean, weird circumstances, for sure, but I'm a fan," I told him.

"Oh yeah? You follow the team?" he seemed interested to discuss a comfortable topic. He led us into the living room and bade us to sit.

"Oh yeah. Never miss a game," I relied.

"What do you think of our season so far?"

"Well you're clearly the standout star and a huge part of their success. You have an unusually unselfish nature that you don't often find in players as talented as you. To be honest, it might hurt your placement in the NBA draft when you go, but the team is going to much more successful due to it and I think you all have an excellent shot at the championship this year, especially if you get favorable bracket placement," I said, laying out all I'd considered. I was a bit of a sports nerd and it was on full display here.

"Well, damn, Darren. You do know what you're talking about," he smiled, definitely impressed. "Your recent highly-regarded paper on ethics in AI also shows you know what you're talking about."

"You read my paper?" I was dumbfounded.

"Yeah. I thought I should know who I was sharing Miss Jess with. I'm prelaw, so I'm no typical jock. You lost me a bit in some of the deeper technical aspects, but you summarized it well for layfolk and set up some pretty clear cut guideline recommendations that, as I understand it, has garnered some strong bipartisan support for codifying into law."

"Yeah, that's the talk anyway," I said, more than impressed he got it and read beyond just the paper.

"I kinda of thought you boys might get along," Jess gave us her knowing smile.

"Well, this is certainly an unusual situation, for sure. I have to admit, I've never met someone who was ok with me continuing to bang their girlfriend. I mean, I've read some about it since, but still," Jacen said, seeming to try to figure me out.

"Well for one, you and her were already involved when I came into the picture. Above all else, Jess's body is her own. Other girls might just not commit to any one and sleep with whoever she likes and no one is the wiser until she'd get caught. I appreciated Jess's honesty and I dig her for owning her sexuality," I explained, looking between the pair of them.

Jess intentionally seemed to have not sat next to either of us, kind of existing in neutral Switzerland of Jacen's living room as we had begun our talk. It felt weird to talk about her in front of her, but I was saying what had to be said to navigate any potential awkwardness.

"But there's more to it than that, isn't there Darren?" Jacen challenged me, not in an aggressive way, but in a way that told me he knew the score and wanted me to say it out loud in front of both of them. It was definitely a dominant move.

"Yes, Jacen. I get off knowing she has sex, likely better sex, with you. And others. Her pleasure is my pleasure," I admitted.

"There's more to it isn't there? Come on, you can say it. We all know what's being left unsaid," Jacen knew. He knew what was a big part of it that I left out.

"It's my ultimate turn on that she's being dominated sexually by a black man, Jacen. Is that what you're getting at?" I spat back a bit. I wasn't mad, but it was uncomfortable to say out loud. To admit I had that racist undertone to my kink.

Jess's eyes went wide. I guess she ever realized that was part of it for me.

"Not just a black man, Darren. A black what?" Jacen challenged.

I struggled to clear my throat.

"A big black cock, Jacen. I get off that she's dominated by a black man with a big black cock," I answered, my voice hoarse with lust.

"Yeah you do. Well I'm glad that we're not beating around the bush about what this is all about. Jess, is that what we're doing and are you ok with that? That your new man Darren here gets off on you being dominated by me and my big black cock?" Jacen asked Jess, knowing the answer already.

Jess eyes were lidded heavily. Her breathing was shallow. For a moment, I thought she might actually orgasm untouched.

"Yes Jacen. You know I love being dominated by you and your big black cock. And it gets ME off knowing it gets him off. I love him, but I love your big black cock and what it does to me so much," Jess replied breathlessly.

"I know you do, Bunny. I know you do," Jacen replied to her. Then he turned back to me, "So now that we all know what's what, let's talk logistics. You coming into the picture means I've been seeing less of Jess. I figure my only option is to include you on occasion so that I can get Jess's pussy more. Fine. But understand, I ain't into any gay shit."

"Yeah, that's fine. Me neither," I replied quickly.

"So if you're present, you're watching from across the room. I don't care if you're beating your little white thing, my focus is going to be on your hot little girlfriend," he went on.

"Naturally," I acknowledged, flush with some small penis humiliation. Did he know?

"I want to see Jess at least four times a week, at least twice of which will be alone with me, you dig?" Jacen asked us both.

I imagine Jess was probably quite wet at the moment (she later confirmed this and said what a turn on it was to be talked about like a traded good).

"Oh, yes," Jess replied. I simply nodded. I knew who was in charge here.

"Sometimes I have games out of town. Some of our athletic boosters pay for rooms for our girlfriends to join us. It's all for show. Typically our teammates who are assigned to share a room with us take the other room so we can each be alone with our girls after the game. I want Jess to come with me when she can. Is that cool?" Jacen was definitely was being deferential in this instance, but it didn't take away from his power over us.

"Yes, I'd like that," Jess replied.

"Now there's one more thing. I thought it might be a problem if others knew you two were a couple. That there'd be talk. Thought it might be bad for me and for you. That I'd need to talk you two into hiding your relationship if this were to continue. But then I realized it wouldn't be an issue for me. The guys would just think I was badass for fucking another guy's girl. And I thought of you two. It might embarrass you for people to talk. But the more I think about it, I think you both would like that, wouldn't you?" Jacen asked us.

I looked to Jess and we both instantly knew our truth. We'd both get off on people talking.

"Yeah. Talk is talk, it's not like they'd know anything for certain," I replied for both of us as Jess nodded along.

"Because Jess is a slut and she fucking loves it that people know it, don't you Bunny?" Jacen asked her. Apparently, Bunny is his nickname for her. Jess told me later it's because she's what they call a Snow Bunny; a white girl who loves black dick.

Jess nodded demurely. As hot as our sex life was, and I'm serious when I say we had hot sex together, I had never seen her this aroused. This sub side to her was really hot to witness.

"So listen, Darren, I'm going to fuck your girl now in front of you. I'm going to make her come like you never have and you're going to witness it in person. Are you sure you're going to be able to handle it?"

"I doubt I have a choice, Jacen."

"God damn right you are. I can't imagine my Bunny giving up this big black cock, can you?"

"No. And I wouldn't want her to," I replied, staring at Jess's flush-filled face.

"Get over here Bunny. Come strip for me in front of your man. Show him exactly what you're giving me."

Jess got up slowly, seductively. I could see the struggle she had as she tried to maintain some semblance of cool and control as she walked over to him. She began to take off her lavender cardigan sweater, revealing the light yellow camisole underneath. Her hardened nipples showed that she was not wearing a bra underneath. Her breath was heavy as she loosened her purple floral skirt, revealing lavender thong panties that were stained wet. All that talk had aroused her. She lifted the cami off her body revealing her slight breasts to his gaze. I sat to their side so I saw her suck in her breath as he reached up to cup her tits. His large black hands on her pale, delicate skin was enrapturing to me. His thumbs grazed slightly across her nipples and she let her breath out slowly.

"Show me your pussy in front of your boyfriend, Bunny. You know you want to."

She slowly slid her hands down her body and pushed her panties down. They stuck in the crotch to her wet mound briefly, but came undone and her panties fell to the floor. My gorgeous girlfriend stood naked before her black lover. Jacen smiled at her knowingly.

"Tell Darren what you want, Bunny."

"I want you to fuck me with your big black cock, Jacen."

"That's not all, Bunny. Tell him what you really want."

"I want you to cum in my pussy. I want you to fill me with your black seed."

"What you really want is for me to knock your little white ass up, isn't it? You want me to give you a little black baby, don't you Bunny?"

Jess's response was a full body shudder and a loud moan. Holy shit.

Jacen turned to me when he asked, "Did you know that, Darren? Did you know your little girlfriend wants most of all is for me to put a black baby in her belly? Are you ok with that? Does that turn you on too?"

I nodded and answered a simple, "Yes. It does."

Jacen turned back to Jess.

"How would that affect your relationship? Are you all thinking of getting married? What would your white parents think of little Bunny here having a black baby? Would you have a wedding while her bulging belly is filled with my little black offspring? Would the guests know what was coming?"

Jacen had both of us heavy breathing at the images he put in our heads. Jess, who had been looking into Jacen's eyes as he asked these things of us, turned to look at me to see my reaction. Our eyes locked and right at that moment I knew that we were unified not just as an in sync couple but that our kink was fully shared by both of us.

"Oh god," Jess said as she saw it in my eyes and revealed to me her true desire.

"Well, that's not going to happen now, but some day, maybe not too far in the future, I'm going to do that. I'm gonna knock you up Bunny. I'm going to impregnate you, likely in front of your white boyfriend. He may have your heart, but your body is mine. Isn't it?"

"Yes."

"I own your pussy, don't I?" he asked as he palmed her pussy with his big hand, the contrast of his dark skin and her pale skin so apparent.

"Yes. It's yours."

"I could tell you that your white boy can't stick his little white dick in your pussy and you'd obey me, wouldn't you?" he asked her, gripping her pussy with his fingers.

Jess held her breath with that and look towards me again. "Yes," was all she said staring me in the eyes.

Oh my god. I couldn't believe we got to this place so fast. It was overwhelming. I was shocked and completely blown away. And harder than I'd ever been in my life.

"Show him what you're trading up to, Bunny. Show him the big black cock that you worship so much that you'd deny him your pussy to keep it in your life."

Jess kneeled before Jacen and began to unbuckle his belt and undo his pants. She flipped her red hair out of her face and he stood up as she pulled his pants down. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his obscenely large semi-hard black cock flopped in her face. She kissed it and licked up and down the shaft as she looked me in the eyes.

"This is it Darren. This is the big black cock that I worship. I need this in my life. I love it in my mouth but I need it in my pussy."

"I know you do, Jess," I replied to her.

"Are you willing to give up my pussy so that I can keep it in my life, Darren, honey?" she asked in between worshipping this cock with her mouth.

"If that what it takes to make you happy, Jess."

"It's more than that, isn't it Darren? You want her to want my dick more than yours. Isn't that right?" Jacen asked me. His question startled me. Honestly I had briefly forgotten a man was attached to that huge cock and I felt vulnerable in front of him.

I looked at him. I looked at that black cock in her hands. Both of her hands were wrapped around it and she still had room to stroke it and have a big portion in her mouth. I don't think I was fully prepared, despite the porn I had seen, for how large it would be. How could I deny her this? Especially when, we all knew it to be true, that I wanted to see that cock in my white girlfriend. The girl who, despite only knowing her for like five months now, I knew I could never live without. She wanted that cock in her. I wanted to see it happen as often as he would allow me to. I found myself in my own sub space. I would've done anything she asked of me. If it meant obeying him, then that's what it would be. It hurt in many ways that I couldn't give her what he gave her, but it was simple reality staring me in the face. I completely understood her worship of that magnificent member. I was in awe of it myself.

"Yes. She deserves the best," I replied looking in her eyes as she continued.

Then I turned to Jacen.

"You're cock is clearly better. Bigger, better. It's hard to argue that my dick is worth her time in comparison."

"Damn straight, buddy. I'll leave it to her discretion for now. You just needed to know I could tell her I didn't want you in her pussy and she'd obey me. But I think it's better if it's her choice at this point," Jacen he told us pointedly.

With that he took his shirt off and stepped out of his pants. His shoes had come off at some point prior. He pushed her off his cock and picked her up off the floor as if she was a leaf and stood her in front of him. He leaned in and kissed her deeply. No man could ever see another man kiss his woman like that and not question her heart's true desire, especially as she veraciously returned his passion. The danger of losing her to this amazing specimen of masculinity was palpable in this room. How could she want me when she had him? Would I just be a "beard" for her family and friends so that she could truly give her love to this black man? Could I blame her? All this self-doubt and concern came up in my stomach as I saw their deeply intimate embrace while naked before me. Despite all I had said about the concept of sharing her, as I looked upon their naked bodies touching I hated what I saw and the feelings it stirred up. This fear of losing the woman who has become my everything. And, yet, I loved it. I couldn't wait to see her take this hardening black cock, this thing that seemed unreal in its size, in her tight little white pussy. And despite what it might mean for us, I did want to see him cum inside and impregnate her. It unlocked something completely primal in me to see that.

Jacen picked her fully up and carried her into his bedroom, with a quick glance back over his shoulder, he said, "Come on cuck boy. Come see what you wanted to see."

I stood up and walked to the bedroom, my head spinning in the surreal nature of this situation, and as I walked in I saw her. She was on his bed, legs spread wide open inviting her black lover to enter her. He stood before her, slightly off to the side so that I could see her pussy open for him.

"See this tight little pussy, Darren. She wants me inside of it. She wants me to cum inside of it. I'm going to wreck this pussy. I'm going to absolutely destroy it and then send her home with you. I know you've seen it after I was done with it before. I know you ate her after I came in her. She told me you did. You're her little cum eating bitch, aren't you, Darren?"

"Yes."

"What's that?"

"Yes, Jacen, I'm her little cum eating bitch."

"That's good to know. But in this room, when you little white girlfriend is giving her pussy to me instead of you, it's 'sir' to you. You understand?"

"Yes, sir."

Her turned to Jess, "I told you this is what he wanted, Bunny, and who he is. Now tell us both exactly what you want at this moment."

"I want you to fuck my pussy, Jacen."

"Aww, that's not all of it, Bunny. Stop fucking around."

"I want you to destroy my pussy with your big black cock honey and I want you to knock me up. I want you to put a baby in me so everyone will know that I'm a BBC slut. I want them all to know I fuck around on Darren and that he's my little cucky boy."

"Damn straight you do, Bunny. Should we get a tattoo over your pussy that says 'black owned'?" he asked her.

She looked at me to judge my reaction to all of it. She saw it on my face. She saw that I was completely in angst and pleasure at the same time.

"If that's what you think we should do, honey," she answered him looking me in the eyes.

Every time she called him "honey", a little part of me died and made me fear that she was playing me. Is this all a game for her to torture me and then cut me loose once the joke wasn't funny to her anymore?

"I want to know if that's what you want. Right here, right above your little white pussy," he asked her as he traced his thumb across the top of her pussy.

"Oh god, yes. That'd be so hot. Wouldn't it, Darren?" she answered him and then asked me.

"Yes," was all I could say.

Jacen snickered and then moved to get on top of her. His huge body almost completely covered hers beneath him. I saw her legs wrap around his ass and her hands caress his back as he unceremoniously began to impale her with his spear of a cock. The moan she made as he began to penetrate her was something that I can hardly put into words. I'm sure the eroticism of the situation amped it all up for her, but as I would later witness, this effect was something she always experienced when he starts to enter her. He was gentle but firm as he slowly pushed deeper into her. When he bottomed out in her, something I was shocked to witness with as big as he was and tiny as she was, she clearly came, her legs twitching like she was going into convulsions and her breathing stopped momentarily. That was what this was all about. That he could make her do that just from the initial penetration. I knew right then that it would be pointless for me to ever ask her to stop. And I don't know that I would ever want her to stop. Because I again came in my pants without touching myself from witnessing her take that big black cock. I was practically breathless awaiting to see it cum inside of her.

Once he got her past that initial orgasm, he began earnestly pumping in and out of her. To see her pussy so stretched around his cock was mind blowing. The way it sucked it in on his push and then stretched her lips out around it on a pull out, it was obvious she was feeling every thrust in her whole pussy. I imagined that her cervix was either being penetrated or just pounded on. He was reach parts of her I could never touch. He did own her pussy wholly. The idea of not having access to her pussy terrified me but also seemed reasonable as I saw just what his cock did to her that mine never could.

DarrenZ
DarrenZ
315 Followers
12