The Girl is Trouble Pt. 17

Story Info
Darren meets Jess's parents.
4.1k words
4.58
2.7k
2
1

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of our visit with my father went smoothly. He was very kind to Jess. Honestly, I think he was a bit smitten if a guy like that ever falls for someone.

I woke up late our last morning there only to find them finishing a conversation where she was talking about some of the other guys she'd been with. I got the impression it might have been pretty revealing. I could see him going at it curiously and analytically but I had no doubt Jess shared some juicy bits to tease him. Not enough to embarrass me, but certainly intended to titillate. I found it odd, sweet and arousing all at once.

When we said goodbye, she gave my father a big hug and I saw him hug her back. He was not 'a hugger' so it just served to confirm he liked her. We shook hands and he told me it was good to see me and that he was proud of me. This was his way of showing affection.

The drive to her parents' house wasn't too far, only a few hours, so we arrived mid-afternoon.

Jess had warned me that her parents were typical WASPy folks. As far as she knew, they had no indication that she had become so sexually adventurous. I guess that's not unusual- no parent really wants to think of their children having sex and vice versa.

They were upper-middle class. Theodore, or Ted, Everton her father was in upper management in IT. Betty her mom was in marketing. They did pretty well and their Colonial-style house in a decent neighborhood was a good size without being over the top.

They were obviously on the lookout for us as they quickly came out to welcome us after we pulled in.

"There's my little girl," Ted beamed. Jess was the youngest of three. She had an older sister Jillian and a middle brother Teddy whom she didn't know if either would be home to visit.

Ted wasn't tall but he was a bit broad. Not heavy and not overly muscled, but he kept in shape. His brown hair was showing plenty of specks of grey, but he didn't look too old.

"Hey, Daddy," Jess hugged her dad who gave her a big bear hug and then turned for a hug from her beaming Mom.

Betty Everton was an attractive older woman. Her hair favored strawberry blonde to Jess's redder hair. She was taller than Jess but she was more slender than her daughter. Reminded me of Blythe Danner which in the situation of meeting the parents felt quite ironic.

"You look great, honey," her mom said to her then turned to address me. "And this must be the fiancé we've heard so much about."

"Pleasure to meet you Mrs. Everton, Mr. Everton," I replied, turning to include her father in the greeting.

I extended my hand to her mother since she was closer but she quickly pulled me in for a hug.

"Please, call me Betty, Darren. A pleasure to meet you as well. My, he's a handsome guy, Jessie."

Jess blushed but smiled. "I think so, too."

"Darren," her father came over and took the hand I put out to him as he approached. "Nice to meet you, son. I suspect we'll have a one-on-one talk at some point, but until then relax and welcome to our home."

The message was received. He'd want to get to the bottom of who the guy was marrying his youngest daughter, however that didn't mean it would necessarily be a hostile conversation.

We got our stuff in the house and up to Jess's room. We'd be staying together, which was a good sign they weren't overly conservative. Jess kissed me and, as her kisses tend to do, I started to get aroused.

"You're so easy, Ziegler," she said noticing my growing bulge. "Am I going to need to help you release tension already?"

Her devilish grin and what she was suggesting did nothing to diminish my turgid state.

"I don't know if I could look them in the eye if you've just gotten me off or worse if they caught us."

"Ok. But no matter what, don't think about the last time Mark emptied his balls into my pussy," she whispered.

"Jesus Christ, Jess. Are you wanting me to blow this with your parents?"

"I'm just teasing you. It's so much fun."

"You know you have a bit of a sadistic streak, right?"

"It's really that I have a bit of a kind streak. The rest is all sadist," she laughed. She moved to lock the door and leaned against it. "Here. It's safe now. Pull it out at cum for me."

"Really?"

"Really. Here, this will be motivation," she said as she pulled her shirt and bra up in one swoop, showing off her beautiful breasts.

I rolled my eyes but went ahead and pulled out my dick and beat off for her. It didn't take long. Standing in her childhood room with her showing off her gorgeous tits drove me over the edge extremely quickly. I came on her carpet in no more than two minutes.

"Damn, babe. That was fast. I don't know whether to think of it as a huge compliment or as justification for getting guys like Mark and Jacen on the side to keep me satisfied."

"Ouch."

"More teasing. Here, use this to clean yourself and my carpet up," she said tossing me a t-shirt of hers out of a drawer after she pulled her own shirt back down.

After we got ourselves straightened up, she kissed me again before unlocking the door and leading me back downstairs.

----------

"So, and don't take this the wrong way, I looked you and your family up. I couldn't help myself," Jess's father Ted explained while we were beginning to eat dinner at their dining table. "I was impressed with not only your father's accomplishments but also your own."

"Well thank you, sir. And I take no offense to you wanting to know more about the guy who has suddenly proposed marriage to your daughter."

"Oh, Dad. Really?"

"I'm an IT guy, It's what I do," Ted offered as an explanation to his daughter. "Hey, it's not lost on me that you've linked up with another tech geek."

Everyone smiled at that one.

"Only it's not fair you went and found one smarter than your old man. I had all sorts of plans to use my own brains to put any son-in-law in their place. Now, what will I have as leverage?" he continued with levity in his tone.

That one took the smiles around the table from silent ones to barely stifled giggles.

"So your brother and sister both will be coming, but not until Saturday morning and just staying through midday Sunday. Steve, Jillian's husband," Betty added for my benefit, "will be staying home with their daughter Mia. It'll be Jillian's first time away from her since she was born, so we'll see how this goes."

"Steve going to pick her up on his way here then?" Jess asked to clarify.

"Yeah. They'll ride here together. So let's hope neither kills the other before they get here," Betty laughed. I guessed from that comment her siblings gave each other a hard time. "They did both want to come to meet you, Darren."

"I don't know if I should be honored or worried they're making the trip here for such a short visit," Jess said rhetorically.

"Since we've got tonight and tomorrow without them, I wanted to bring up something... potentially sensitive before they got here," Betty said pensively.

Jess tensed up slightly. 'Well geez, with that intro, I can't wait to hear where this is going to go."

"No easy way to say this, honey. Shelly Myers said her daughter told her she saw some... incident with you and a well-known basketball player on campus last week. Is everything alright?"

Jess and Darren looked at each other, unprepared for this to have come up.

"Ummm, yeah. He's just... a bit of a jealous ex, Mom," Jess tried to explain.

"Yeah, that was what I thought might be the case, although I can't remember you mentioning dating a star basketball player before. Nevertheless, Shelly went on to explain that... how should I put this... he mentioned the word 'cuck' and you calmed him down by kissing and groping him."

Jess went deep red. At first, I thought it was just embarrassment, but then I saw it was anger instead. "I wish Heather Myers would learn to keep her big mouth shut. Yes, Mom. It was embarrassing and the only way I could think to get him to chill out was to... was to offer to screw him one more time."

"Honey, understand. Your father and I are judging you. Just worried for your safety. So is the situation resolved?"

"Yes," Jess replied tersely.

"So you... followed through on what you said?"

"Jesus, Mom. Yes."

Her parents silently gave each other a look. It didn't feel like they were upset. Instead, it seemed as if there was some unspoken conversation going on between them, and her father's eyebrows went up followed by a resigned nod by her mother.

"I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree," he said.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Jess asked confused.

"Honey, there's no easy way to say this but you deserve to know," Ted said in as gentle a way as he could. "Your mom has been... seeing Reggie Davis for... geez, nearly a decade now."

"WHAT?!?" Jess exclaimed, dumbfounded.

"I'm sorry, who is Reggie Davis?" I asked, even more, confused than Jess.

"He's like, Mom and Dad's only black friend. And you've been... sleeping with him? Since I was what, 13?" Jess was blown away by this revelation.

"About that, yes," Betty finally found the voice to speak.

"I mean, I thought you both might have been... not racists per se, but not down with people of color."

"I'd say your mom is pretty-"

"-don't EVEN complete that sentence, Dad. Ew." Jess interrupted.

"Sorry. This is weird for us too. We've been keeping this a secret for so long," her father explained.

"Do Jillian and Teddy know?"

"No. But honestly, we've been holding back telling them because we thought you might be the one to take it worst."

"I'm not sure how, but whatever. Oh my god, you mean all those 'work trips' you used to go on...?" Jess asked her mom.

"Some of them were legit. Some were... times I spent with Reggie."

"Holy shit. Never would have suspected. Not in my wildest years. And you've known the whole time, Dad?"

"About your mom with Reggie, yes. She'd had some affairs earlier on that she wasn't completely honest about. The last one nearly ended us. You were the result of our reconciliation. We just, both had to come to grips with what was going to actually work for us."

"Oh. So that's why you asked about the word 'cuck' being brought up during the incident with Jacen," I suddenly put the pieces together.

Jess's eyes went wide. "Oh my god. I AM my mother."

Then, she broke out in a big laugh. "All this time I was concerned you might be disappointed in me if you knew you'd have cheered me on."

"Well, not exactly. This has worked for us, but it is anything but an easy road to take," her dad chimed in, looking pointedly at me.

"Almost a decade is a long time, Mom. Are you in love with Reggie?"

"Yes, but it's a very different love than I have with your father."

"Mind. Blown," Jess said. "Ok, please help me with all of this... WITHOUT going into potentially gross details, please."

"I just... I have urges. Your dad was a trooper and did his best to keep up, but it just wasn't enough. They were different times from today... Swinging was a thing of the past or so most of society pretended. We didn't know how to navigate it. I fell for some men and as your father said cheated on him behind his back. It was exciting in some ways, but it hurt me to do it almost as much as it hurt him. After getting busted the second time, I went to see a therapist. I was concerned it was sex addiction. Luckily I ended up with who I did otherwise it likely would have been treated that way and I would have just been bottled up and not been able to acknowledge who I was. Your father and I had long talks and he finally understood my needs. He recommended I find a stable lover, someone we'd trust to keep me safe and help us keep it secret. Reggie just ended up being the right guy."

"Yeah. But I know him. And he's black."

"Right, as I said, it had to be someone we could trust. And, as far as him being black, it doesn't sound like little miss glasshouse has the right to throw stones."

I did a spit take on that line thanks to bad timing taking a drink while she said it. Fortunately, it didn't go anywhere but back into my glass.

"Touché," Jess said, blushing a bit.

"I'll just say that Reggie offered something your father couldn't and sated my need for some variety."

Jess looked at me and I just raised my eyebrows, trying not to laugh.

"So, was that all a one-time thing with the basketball player, or is there something more... formal going on?" her dad asked. "I don't mean to pry and you can absolutely tell me it's none of my business, Jessie."

"It has been... ongoing. I met him before Darren and tried to make it work with the pair of them. Jacen couldn't handle it so I was ending it with him. Then he started that scene, we talked it out, and it's going to be better now. Might be a mistake, but I think I've got it under control with him. We have a better understanding between as to our expectations and things will be kept more discrete."

"Ok. You know I'm primarily concerned with your safety."

"I know, Dad. Thank you. This is still the weirdest conversation I have ever had and one I would have never, ever predicted having."

"I still have so many questions," I said, contemplating this whole situation.

"I bet you do. Why don't we go clean up the kitchen and talk while Jess talks with her mom for a bit," Ted offered.

"Sure thing."

----------

"And then after I learned to embrace her sexual nature and came to grips that I alone could not satisfy her, I found a sense of peace with it. Reggie was a good guy and we had many talks. In many ways, he's my best friend now. He shares things about their experiences that sometimes she isn't great about expressing."

"Like...?" I asked.

"Well, he's not shy about details that I've learned to like hearing about when they're together without me. He even shares photos and videos. She knows he takes them, she knows he shares them. She just wouldn't be someone to initiate that. He sees it as his duty to keep me happy with their relationship."

"You said when you're not with them..."

"Yeah, some nights we're all together. We don't tend to have... threesomes per se. Betty finds them too overwhelming. She prefers us one at a time. But I watch. And frequently I... go second."

I nod. "Sure. Echoing Jess's comment earlier, this is not quite how I expected this weekend to go."

"Yeah. When we heard the story about Jess and, Jacen was it?" he asked to which I nodded. "When we heard from that gossipy bitch we got an idea what might be going on. I mean, Jess contacts us and goes on and on for months about what an amazing guy she's met and that 'he's the one' and 'he's an IT guy named Darren'. Then we hear about a black basketball player talking about 'cuck'. We suspected. I hope you're not offended by that word. 'Cuck'."

"Not really. I mean, it has some... connotations beyond just being supportive in an open relationship."

"Sure. But that's what I am, though. I get off on Betty sleeping with Reggie. I prefer her with him to be honest. It's not that we have no sex life. I get more sex with her than most of my friends do with their wives. And it's never pity sex. It's real and it's good. But Christ, I tell you, when I see them together I never even have to consider any pharmaceutical assistance. Sorry if that was too much info."

"No, it's fine. Weird, but I guess appropriate since we all know. I guess the best thing out of all this is you are living proof that what Jess and I have can work."

"Oh yeah, sure. But it's a lot of hard work and it can be really tough. I mean 'a swift kick in your balls' tough. Thank goodness Reggie isn't some jerk. I do have a few pieces of advice though. First, if she ever tells you she needs to end it with another guy, listen to her. Don't give in to your urges to talk her into keeping it going. There's always a better guy out there. Second, if he ever hints at her leaving you, put a stop to it. Some of this comes from people I've met who are more into this than anything I have experienced. As I said, we're tremendously fortunate."

I nodded, interested in what he's experienced. It's not like there are a lot of books on this subject.

"Lastly," he continued, "if you ever have concerns, come to me. I know it might be weird, me being her dad and all, but I promise I'll be honest with you. Even if it comes down to me advising you to leave her. I happen to think that you're a pretty good fit for her and will take good care of my baby if you've been willing to let her be herself this early in the relationship. I just hope you know this isn't something that really goes away from them. This, apparently, is who they are. There might be periods, like maybe when you're wanting to start a family and during years with younger kids, where things might go on pause. But it'll always be there. The yearning. If you're like me, and it sounds like maybe you are, the urge to see it, to know the pleasure she is getting from it, will be there as well."

"Yeah. I kind of get that now. Especially if it's somehow genetic," I said, sort of joking but sort of not.

"They are a pair aren't they?" he asked with a twinkle in his eye. "Oh, and hey, I obviously don't want to know any details about her and of her guys or you. I'm not that open. She's still my little girl."

"Oh, of course."

"I just see a benefit for her and you for you to have someone with similar experiences to lean on. As I said, I've looked into you and you're a good catch for her. Oh, and if there's ever an... accident... we stand by you both, ok?"

"You mean-"

"-Yeah. It is a risk, despite all precautions. Just saying, nature can find a way. We dodged the bullet, but it could happen."

"Thanks. I think this is the last of the dishes, by the way."

"Looks like it. Let's see if they're ready for us to rejoin them. Oh, and feel free to call me Ted and after you get married, don't hesitate to call me Dad."

----------

Jess and I got to catch up when we finally went into her bedroom to get ready for bed.

"Soooo, that was the weirdest fucking night of my life," she said.

"Yeah. I mean, oh my god your mom has a black boyfriend. She likes big, black-"

"-Stop that right now, mister. My entire worldview has been disrupted. But, like, in a good way. All this time I thought I was positioning myself to be the black sheep of the family, no racism intended, whereas I'm likely the one following in my mom's shoes the most. Surreal."

"Right. I and I never thought that my future father-in-law would be the guy I could talk to the easiest about our thing."

"Ew. Please don't tell me you got into specifics," she said in a pleading manner.

"Oh, god no. Never going to happen."

"Ok. I mean, there's some support and understanding and then there's creepy gross."

"Right. What did you and your mom talk about?" I asked.

"We dealt with her guilt and my... frustration about this being kept secret. I mean, logically it makes sense. But it still feels like a betrayal."

"I get that. How do you think your siblings will take it?"

"No idea. We never had that hypothetical 'what if mom has a black lover' talk," she replied with a snort. "She asked if we'd be comfortable with him coming to dinner tomorrow. She said she'd understand if that would be too weird, but she was hopeful and more than a little excited. I imagine being open about it with me is something she's wished she could do for some time. I mean, I'm glad our thing is now known to them and it's only been half a year. Could you imagine keeping this from family for almost a decade?"

"No. Does that make you think we should handle things differently if/when we have kids?"

"Maybe. Shit, I don't know. 'Hey kids, don't mind that other man in mommy and my bed. He's just her boyfriend.'" she said as if she was the future me.

"Ok. Guess we'd have to think things through. I do... like the idea of you having a boyfriend. A regular lover."

12