The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie coughed one more time. "Yup," she finally said, obviously quite proud of herself.

"And you swallowed it?"

"What, you don't swallow?"

Oh shit.

Kim levered herself off of me and sat down on the other towel. Now that my view was unobstructed, I could see that Angie was sitting cross legged next to Kim. "We, um, don't do that kind of sex," Kim explained.

"You don't give him blowjobs at all?"

Kim shook her head. "I did it the first time we were together, but it was a major disaster. I hated the taste and I made a mess of the whole thing. He said it hadn't been that great for him either. Since then I've found other ways to keep him happy."

"Kim gives the world's greatest hand jobs," I said, jumping in to support my spouse. I sat up to face them, completing our little circle. "I don't need blowjobs."

"Could've fooled me, you ingrate," Angie said. Then she turned to Kim. "Your non-blowjob-liking husband shoots his wad in no time flat when I go down on him."

Oh boy, that was way too much information. Kim and I never discussed the particulars of what I did with Angie, and apparently they hadn't talked about it with each other – until now.

Kim turned to me, the hurt obvious in her eyes. "Connor, I know it didn't go well the first time, but was I really so bad?"

That cut me to the heart. "No, that's not it at all. You'll remember that I came like a rocket when you put your mouth on me, but you said you hated the taste. I'm sorry Kim, but I told you I wasn't a fan to help you feel better about it. It was my first time too. I just kind of figured we'd eventually try it again sometime, but I never asked and you never offered. It's no big deal."

"Connor, I'd have tried it again if you'd asked."

"I'm sure you would have, but there was no need because you're so diabolically good at bringing me off with your hands."

She smiled, thank goodness. "Yeah, I am pretty good at that, aren't I?"

"Damn straight," I said. "Kim, please don't ever get the idea that I'm deprived in any way. You blow my mind every time."

"Jesus!" Angie muttered. "You're such a suck up, Connor."

Kim leaned way forward and kissed me, ignoring Angie. "And you blow my mind too, Connor."

I scooted over so I could spoon in behind her, then wrapped my arms around her, supporting her breasts with my forearms. She leaned back comfortably against my chest.

Angie shook her head. "Kim, what I don't get is why you hated the taste so much. It's a little different at first, but it's not that bad. You get used to it pretty quick. Hell, I actually like it. Here, give it a try." She leaned forward and pursed her lips.

I let go of Kim and she moved to kiss her friend. This was the first time I had actually seen them kiss, and the first time they'd kissed when they weren't having sex with me. It was just the two of them, and it was erotic as hell.

Finally, they broke their lip lock and Kim leaned back against me again. "Mmm, I think my tastes have changed since college," she said.

"Want more?" Angie asked. I could tell that she was offering more than just the taste of my issue on her lips.

"How much more?" Kim asked.

"As much or as little as you'd like."

Kim hesitated. I knew her well enough to know that she was worried more about what I would think than anything else. "It's fine by me," I whispered in her ear. She nodded almost imperceptibly.

Kim leaned forward to meet Angie's lips again, but this time she took the smaller woman with her, down onto the towel. They lay side by side, facing each other, and began to kiss in earnest.

I beat a quick retreat back to my own towel.

So while I watched from safety, my wife and her best friend set out on a journey of discovery. Little by little, they became more and more comfortable with each other's bodies – and with giving and receiving pleasure.

As they became more intimate, it finally occurred to me that they might want some privacy, so I began to get up. Kim reached out and put her hand on my leg. "Please stay?" she asked.

"Yeah, it's kinkier that way," Angie giggled.

I could tell that for Kim, it was more about the security of having me there while she went somewhere completely new. I nodded, then settled back down.

Luckily, I was in the perfect spot to observe it when Kim went down on Angie for the first time. She was so very hesitant at first, just lightly running the tip of her tongue up the edge of Angie's labia, but when Angie moaned and thrust her hips upward, it was all the encouragement my wife needed to go for the gusto.

Angie was far less restrained and I had to believe that this wasn't her first time with a woman. Still, Kim seemed to be up for anything and didn't hold back.

Several times I almost slapped myself, not believing my luck. I was smart enough to sit quietly and let them have this time together without my interference. I felt privileged enough just being allowed to watch.

I quickly realized that a huge difference between the sex I'd had with either of them and the sex they were having together was that their lovemaking just went on and on. Unlike with me, when one of them climaxed, she was right back in the action. They kept after each other, kissing, rubbing, fingering, sucking, licking, and caressing. I was blown away with their stamina. Finally, though, after expending more sexual energy than I thought any two human beings could possess, they were done.

Angie kissed Kim one last time, then appeared to collapse onto her towel next to me. Kim had just enough energy left to crawl to my other side. I laid down on my back and she snuggled on her side next to me. She gave me a languid kiss, then laid her head on my shoulder, throwing a leg over one of mine.

Seeing this, Angie rolled onto her side as well, spooning against me and throwing a leg over in a mirror image of Kim. She gave me a kiss too, then laid her head on my other shoulder. Then they appeared to drift off to sleep.

No, this was heaven.

I must have fallen asleep myself, but I woke to the sound of Kim's voice. "Yeah, let me show you," she said.

The girls were now kneeling on either side of my hips, and Kim was reaching into her beach bag. She pulled out her ever-present tube of lube. She squirted a healthy amount onto my stiffy, then began to start in with her amazing technique. I squirmed a little.

Kim looked up at me. "Hey, he's back."

"What, was I gone long?"

"Just a few minutes," Angie said, "but I never knew you snored."

"Good," Kim murmured. Then louder. "Angie wanted to watch me bring you off with my hands. She doesn't believe it could be as good as a blowjob."

"Well, if the two of you want to get into some kind of competition, who am I to object?"

So Angie watched as Kim stroked me. Kim's technique was still similar to what she'd seen her brother do to himself behind the shed, and the actual motions were probably nothing groundbreaking. What made it so good was Kim's ability to read me and keep me so close to the edge.

"Okay, I see what you're doing," Angie said. "Mind if I try?"

"Sure, give it a shot," Kim said, knowing of course that I would have no objection to that.

Even if I'd had my eyes closed (fat chance, since I wouldn't have missed watching for anything) I would have been able to detect the difference, but Angie's soft hands were more than capable of bringing me off. After only a couple of minutes, I was heading steadily toward the point of no return. Angie showed no signs of stopping and I certainly wasn't going to complain.

It was Kim who reached out and stopped the train.

"What?" Angie asked.

"He was on the verge of coming."

"He was? Really?" She looked at me.

"Yeah, I was," I grumbled. I gave Kim a dirty look, but she just laughed.

"He always whines when I back him away from the edge," she said. "When I finally let him come, though, and he can look at it objectively, he admits that it's the best thing ever."

"I'm going to plead the fifth on that one," I said. "I really would like to come, though."

"Okay, you can start stroking him again," Kim said. To my pleasure, Angie did. Kim just sat back to observe and advise.

"But how do you know when he's getting to the verge?" Angie asked.

"Well, you just have to..." Kim seemed to think about it. "Wow, I guess I couldn't tell you how that works. I just kinda know."

"That's not much for me to go on," Angie complained.

"Best I can do."

"Then you'll have to tell me when to back off. I think we should see just how long we can go."

Kim smiled. "Sounds like fun."

"Oh Jeez, guys," I moaned, "don't torture me."

"Just relax, Connor," Kim said. "I promise you'll eventually look back on this fondly."

So Kim and Angie took turns bringing me to the very edge, over and over. It was quickly evident to me that Kim's secret didn't lie in her physical technique, which Angie could soon nearly match, but in her ability to read my state of arousal. Angie never seemed to have a clue where I was at any given time, but even just from watching, Kim knew explicitly.

We went well past the point where Kim would have taken mercy and let me come. I was a squirming, pleading, begging mess, but Angie was relentless. "We really should let him come now," Kim said. She checked the time on her phone. "We've been going for a long time and it's almost two."

Angie's face suddenly took on a panicked look. "Oh shit! Jack! He's probably awake and waiting for me!" She let go of my member, picked up the pieces of her suit, and scurried, still nude, back around the canvas wall from whence she'd appeared. We heard her footsteps on the porch as she rushed in.

Kim smoothly picked up where Angie had left off, stroking me gently, but with enough authority that I could feel my state rising. She settled in against my side and kissed me as she slowly, but steadily brought me to my fruition.

It was good. Really good. The knowing that I wouldn't be denied this time allowed me to concentrate on, and appreciate, all of the sensations. The warm tropical breeze, the towel and sand beneath me, my soulmate's soft, bare skin against me from shoulder to knee, and her lips on mine as her incredible, knowing hand brought me over the edge.

"Oh Kim, I love you so much," I moaned as I came.

"And I love you too," she murmured. "You're my everything, Connor."

We lay like that for a bit, kissing as I came down, then Kim wiped me down with Angie's towel and took my hand. "Come with me, Connor. I really need you now." I got to my feet and she led me to the outdoor shower, where we took turns cleaning each other. Then we dried off and went to our room.

Our lovemaking was quiet and intimate. We lay on our sides on the soft bed, facing each other, and she put her leg over me and welcomed me in. For a long time, we moved together, almost imperceptibly, kissing and caressing as the warm ocean breeze wafted through the open windows. Neither of us came, but that wasn't what this was about. Eventually we were satisfied and rolled apart, just holding hands, fingers intertwined.

"Thank you, Connor. I really needed that."

"I did too, but I would have thought you'd have gotten all you could possibly handle from Angie."

"Oh, that was more fun than I would have guessed, but I need you for satisfaction."

I liked hearing that. "Ditto. Angie's fun, but what I really need is you."

She smiled, but then got serious. "So was having Angie here enough to keep you satisfied?"

"Truthfully, it was more my nightly phone conversations with you that did that. I was working just as hard as I could the whole time, so Angie was more of a distraction than a release."

"As your wife, I'd be lying if I said that wasn't good to hear."

"It's true, though, and we got away with having Angie here, but Kim, I doubt we could do it again. People would notice. The kinds of people whose opinions could affect my career."

"Yeah, this might have been a one-time deal."

"So how was it for you really, Kim? I kept asking you over the phone and you always said you were holding up fine, but you went five months without sex. It can't have been that easy."

Kim was silent for a while before she spoke. "Connor, I think you're a lot better at being celibate than I am." She paused again, obviously gathering her courage. "I thought I'd be fine when you left because we went for a year once, but back then I was hugely fat, my sex hormones were suppressed, and I was throwing all of my energy into a stressful job. Now I'm in the best shape of my life, I'm surrounded by good looking guys at the club who hit on me on a regular basis, and at my age I'm just approaching my sexual peak – with the raging hormones to prove it. I won't lie, it was tough without you, Connor. Really tough.

"On top of that, some of the things that I had to do for Jack when I was taking care of him were, out of necessity, a bit intimate. We couldn't help developing a kind of closeness that we'd never had before, and we used sexual banter to try and keep it light. Jack and I talked about the idea of having sex with each other on several occasions. Of course we didn't act on it, not without talking to you about it, and I wasn't about to have that conversation over the phone."

I could tell by the tone of her voice that she felt enormously guilty. That wouldn't do. "Kim, it's okay," I reassured her, hoping that she wouldn't hear even a trace of the selfish jealousy in my voice. "No way should the two of you feel guilty about that when your spouses are off sleeping together in some foreign land."

"Yeah, but that's because you had to."

I shook my head. "Kim, I'm so sorry I left you that way. I'm supposed to be there for you. It wasn't fair."

"No Connor, don't say that. I survived it and I'll survive it again. I just thought you should know."

"Kim, maybe you should come with me next time."

"I love the sound of that," she said, "but I can't just pick up and leave my yoga classes or my bookkeeping business for months at a time. Even more, I don't think Jack and Angie would survive. Angie doesn't have the emotional strength to deal with Jack's issues without me there to lean on, not to mention that Jack can't give her the physical attention she needs."

"Do you think you could give her that physical attention?"

"Yeah. She's a lot more bisexual than I am, and I think what I could give her would tide her over pretty well in your absence."

"But what about your needs?"

She paused for a moment, thinking that one over. "I don't know. Being with Angie would probably help, but for me there's no real substitute for a good cock." She reached down to stroke my flaccid unit gently. "I guess we'll just have to wait and see."

At last we got dressed and joined Jack and Angie at the dining table for our formal catered dinner. When they'd said this was a luxury villa, they hadn't been kidding. It was all china, crystal, linen, silver and candles. Very nice.

Angie was wearing the same orange bikini top she'd been wearing (and not wearing) earlier, but now with a colorful wrap around her hips. Kim had dressed in a wild orange and yellow wrap of the same style as Angie's (I assumed they'd been shopping together again) and a relatively modest bikini top made from the same fabric.

Dinner was excellent, being delivered and served in several courses, and the male wait staff did an admirable job of not being too obvious with their ogling. We luxuriated over dinner for the better part of two hours, but as soon as the last waiter slipped out after clearing the dessert dishes, Angie's bikini top suddenly disappeared.

I had seen (and felt, fondled, sucked, molested, cum on, bit and massaged) Angie's breasts many times before, but I was a bit shocked that she would bare them in front of me with Jack in the room. I'm sure it showed. Kim looked just as surprised.

Angie couldn't help but notice the expressions on our faces. "Hell," she said defiantly, "I've had sex with all three of you."

The lack of surprise on Jack's face told me that Angie had shared with him the news of what she and Kim had done. "Well, I've only had sex with two of you," Kim said, "but since we're all friends here..." She reached back and released her puppies into the wild. Jack and I were wide eyed, but the girls giggled.

"Hey guys," Angie said, "we're on vacation and I don't see why we can't let our hair – and boobs – down a little."

"And it's not like I haven't manhandled Kim's knockers on many an occasion," Jack said with a straight face, recovering more quickly than me.

"Uh, okay, sure," I mumbled, still coming to grips. But after a moment's contemplation, I really couldn't see anything wrong with Jack seeing my wife in a state of partial undress, and with all the stuff I'd done with his wife, I had absolutely zero room to complain.

Keeping in the spirit of things, I shucked my Mariners T-shirt.

"Hey," Jack complained, "how fair is it that I'm the only person at this table who's not topless?"

Angie reached over to him, ready to remove the offending garment.

"Oh, you'd probably better not," he said. "We don't want these two losing that marvelous dinner we just ate."

"Hey, if the sight of my saggy tits doesn't provoke involuntary gastric redeployment, I doubt yours would," Kim said.

"Saggy? I wouldn't mind showing Connor a thing or two about how your boobs should be handled," he said with a wink.

Angie rolled her eyes. "Knock it off, you two. Let's go out on the deck. The sun's about to set."

Jack motored, and the rest of us walked, out onto the deck. Kim and I sank into a doublewide lounge chair while Angie carefully settled onto Jack's lap. The staff had discreetly lit the Tiki torches around the property and they took over the lighting duties as the orange glow in the sky faded. The sun finally set over the jungle behind us.

I was thinking, as I often did, about how life had been so unfair to Jack. Stuck in the chair, pretty much helpless, and the only woman he'd ever have sex with had such massive needs that he'd never be able to satisfy her. That had to be a killer to his ego. He put up a good front, but I wished there were something we could do that would help him feel more like a man.

"Oh, it's so beautiful here," Angie sighed. "Thanks again for allowing us to tag along."

"Yeah, it is about perfect, especially tonight," Jack said, turning his head and sucking Angie's earlobe into his mouth.

"Yeah. I like that," Angie moaned theatrically. You'd have thought she was about to climax.

"I'll have what she's having," Kim said with a giggle. Actually, she was getting some already. I was gently massaging her breast and nipple where our friends' view was blocked.

"Get a room, you two," I said.

"We do have a room," Angie said, "and Jack's getting laid tonight. I've never seen a man so excited to see a needle."

Jack grinned. "Yeah, I'm gonna give it to her hard. And hell, I'll still have enough left when I get done with Angie that I could probably subdue Kim as well," he teased.

"Oh, I'll bet I could ride you into submission," she teased back.

"Maybe you should," I said softly.

All conversation stopped as three heads whipped over to look at me. I was on my third Mai Tai and now realized that it must have affected the censoring mechanism between my mind and my tongue. "Never mind," I said quickly.

"No, wait, what did you mean by that?" Angie said. She didn't look angry, upset, or even irritated. She just seemed genuinely interested.

"Absolutely nothing," I insisted. "That was just a simple, alcohol-induced brain fart."