The Girl Next Door

Story Info
Man and the unexpected antics of his neighbor and her friend.
5.6k words
4.46
20.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had watched the girl next door grow up without much notice until, well, she became noticeable. And then as a collage sophomore unmissable. To my surprise Cindy started turning up around my property out of the blue asking for help with something or other when her parents were away. Being fifty and long time married I was more than willing to lend a hand. She was always attentive and I wasn't sure whether she was actually flirting with me or I just wanted her to be. Though sorely tempted by this luscious creature I was careful to keep my passions under control and my thoughts to myself. She smiled a lot, wore revealing clothing, brushed against me when possible and always bestowed a grateful hug on me no matter how trivial the task. I was so sorely tempted.

Then one hot day at the crowded local beach Cindy turned up with a bunch of her friends. Young, vivacious, skimpily clad and I suspected a little high they proceeded to carry on in a very provocative manner that soon had many people casting unpleasant glances in their direction. Cindy and her friends were oblivious. While everyone stared and judged they didn't seem to notice and if they did they just didn't care.

I made certain that my wife knew that I was ignoring the commotion even though she pointed out who it was that was in the middle of it. When my wife made a disapproving remark I turned and watched as Cindy slapped one of her girls friends semi exposed breasts playfully. This escalated quickly to a tit for tat exchange and continued despite the displeasure of families around them. Cindy delivered a couple more seemingly nasty little slaps to her friends breasts while the rest of the girls tittered knowingly egging her on. The other girl stopped slapping back wincing painfully when Cindy struck her again.

Obviously what ever game they were playing Cindy had won as her friends shoulders slumped in defeat. Though she didn't turn away when Cindy held her hand up threateningly, some form of subtle submission had occurred as the girl had clearly given up. Then in an almost off handed fashion Cindy slapped her one last time.

Even though we were too far away to hear the conversation I could see the young woman was noticeably chasten. Despite Cindy's last surely painful slap the girl still didn't turn away leaving herself exposed to more abuse. With a laugh and a casual toss of her hair Cindy seemed to claim victory and dismiss her friend before heading towards the surf with the rest of the girls.

Later in the afternoon I bumped into Cindy and her tit slapping friend at the beach showers. She was her usual gay carefree self while her friend hung back nervously. It might have been my imagination but it was possible to still make out hand prints on the young woman's ample breasts. While engaging with Cindy in what had become our normal banter I changed the mood to inform her that, "You know Cindy, in public some one is always watching what you do."

Cindy didn't skip a beat. Beaming in the face of my admonishment she giggled merrily, "Were you watching Mr B?"

Not wanting to play her game I responded dead pan, "No. But Mrs B and everyone else was."

Clearly unfazed the young woman winked at me perkily offering, "Then you missed quite the show Mr B."

"That is not the point Cindy," I tried to explain evenly.

Cindy however wasn't interested and leaning in closely she rested her hand on my forearm to ask in a teasing voice, "Would you like us to show you what you missed Mr B?"

I took a long deep breath while trying to bestow my best unimpressed look upon the young vivacious woman who's cool hand rested on my forearm and whose ample breasts swelled so tantalisingly beneath her disarming smile. Surprising myself my voice was calm and direct when I finally managed to answer her, "Perhaps another time." Cindy held my stare unwavering. Taking another deep breath I called her bluff murmuring in a low controlled voice, "Mrs B is away next weekend." Cindy arched her eyebrow in response gasping slightly with surprise. With a matter-of-fact tone I added, "Bring your friend," and strode off.

Cindy stayed away that week. Part of me couldn't believe my exchange with her though another part was playing and replaying it over and over again. As Friday arrived and my wife headed out of town for the weekend I cast a glance in the direction of Cindy's house wondering if she would show up.

I wasn't kept wondering long. I was pouring a liberal amount of gin into a large glass of tonic water when there came a light rapping on our front door. Composing myself I let my visitor wait a moment before casually opening the door. Cindy stood there beaming her gorgeous smile. I kept my face an emotionless mask in response while nodding my recognition of her arrival.

"We're here," she thrilled indicating her nervous girl friend standing behind her.

"Would you like to come in?" I inquired purposely waiting for both them to indicate their desire to enter before moving back to let them in. Cindy entered confidently while her friend crept in meekly behind her. I directed them to our front room while asking, "Would you like a drink?"

Both young ladies nodded yes with Cindy adding, "Oh yes please Mr B. That would be great."

As I made up drinks for the two and replenished my own I asked them, "So what was the display on the beach last weekend all about?" I kept my tone low and non-judgemental.

"Well Mr B because it was fun," Cindy declared with youthful nonchalance. Then after a knowing side long glance at her nervous friend she continued mischievously, "And because Sally likes it."

When I turned offering them their drinks Cindy was beaming while her friend Sally looked shocked that Cindy had outed her secret. Looking from one young woman to the other I asked Sally pointedly, "Is that true Sally."

Sally's breasts rose and fell as she flushed scarlet red before nodding her head meekly yes. I stood before the clearly distressed woman watching her intently while handing a drink to the smirking and just as clearly amused Cindy. Cindy accepted the drink sipping it appreciatively. Keeping my focus entirely on Sally I held the drink out to her while murmuring, "Have a drink," adding comfortingly, "It's okay, I won't tell anyone."

Sally clumsily took the drink offering me a meek smile of gratitude before taking a long almost hungry drink from the glass. Then another before coughing from her attempt to consume it too quickly.

"Whoa," I cautioned her, "there's plenty where that came from." Taking back her glass I gave Cindy a long appraising look. Cindy held my look while calmly finishing her entire drink in one long pull.

Smiling ever so slightly I asked quietly, "Would you like another?"

Cindy matched my smile gasping dramatically, "Why yes please Mr B."

I didn't ask Sally I just replenished her glass as well. While mixing fresh cocktails I took time to look my young visitors over. Both women wore almost matching outfits of transparent white off the shoulder peasant tops and short denim skirts. Beneath their tops I could see that they wore lacy white bras and that Sally in particular had noticeably hard nipples pointing out.

After handing them their freshened glasses I took Cindy gently by the arm to lead her to the sofa. I held her arm until she was seated before joining her. Cindy immediately tucked her feet up under her wrapping her free hand around my upper arm and snuggling in close. Sally looked on confused and unsure but stayed standing before us. I made small talk with my neighbour as we both ignored the fidgeting Sally.

The more we chatted the more intimate Cindy and I became. My free hand now rested on her bare thigh and her breasts were being routinely pressed into my body as she confided more and more details of her life to me. Our voices dropped to near whispers and I could see that Sally was straining to hear our conversation. She appeared torn between whether she should do something, join us or remain standing.

Ignoring Sally I leant over and kissed Cindy gently on her forehead. Then her cheek. As I pulled away she turned and our lips brushed over each others. Cindy caressed my lips lightly with her tongue leaving them tingling from her touch. I pulled back slightly to stare deeply into the young woman's big beautiful lust filled eyes. As they fluttered shut I closed my mouth over hers kissing her passionately.

Our hands stroked each other gently exploring each others body's. Cindy's fingers were in my hair and she pulled me towards her fiercely while thrusting her tongue into my mouth. From somewhere in the room I heard moaning but ignored it. Cindy and I consumed each other until one of my hands stroked her chest feeling the hard nipples of her breasts beneath the lace of her bra.

Cindy pulled away suddenly. Slightly shocked I looked at her questioningly while slowly slipping my hand away from the breast it was cupping. Concerned that I had gone too far too quickly I was about murmur an apology when Cindy blurted out with joyful ease, "Who has better boobs Mr B? Me or Sally?"

I stared happily amused at the vivacious young woman's behaviour. "Well?" Cindy proudly thrust her pert breasts out when I hesitated too long for her.

Taking a long appraising look from Cindy's well displayed breasts beside me to the uncertain fidgeting Sally who seemed to be cringing into herself I announced purposefully, "Well it is difficult to judge when I can't really see them. Isn't it?"

To my surprise Cindy was up and advancing on Sally. Sally gave her a weak welcoming smile as Cindy winked impishly at me over her shoulder. With what seemed like practiced ease Cindy reached out for Sally's shoulders and pulled her blouse down. The elastic neck line caught on her bra before snapping away dramatically exposing the young woman's lace covered boobs. With her friend exposed and flushing pinkly Cindy turned to cast her beaming smile over me. I nodded slightly and with a girlish giggle she reached out to playfully stroke a fingernail along the lacy upper edge of Sally's bra. While her finger nail stroked lightly back and forth Sally's chest heaved in obvious pleasure. If it was ever in doubt it was plain as day that Sally had it bad for her friend. And by the intensity of Cindy's clear fixation on teasing her friends breast, she knew it.

Slowly, delicately, Cindy stroked her finger edging further and further into the cup of Sally's bra. Sally was beyond distraction as her body responded to Cindy's touch. Without warning Cindy hooked her finger beneath the edge to scoop the lacy cup away from Sally's hard protruding nipple. Sally was left panting as she waited for what Cindy would do next.

A weak mewing gasp escaped her lips as Cindy leant teasingly forward to ever so slightly brush her lips over her friends protruding nipple. The young woman's body trembled in response and Sally mewed with distress when Cindy pulled away giggling. She quickly lifted Sally's exposed breast with her other hand to fold the cup of her bra underneath it. Ignoring her friends distress Cindy deftly did the same to Sally's other breast. Sally was trembling as she now stood there with her lovely pink hued boobs standing out pertly from her heaving chest.

Giving her friend an encouraging peck on the cheek Cindy turned fully towards me. Slowly seductively she lowered one then the other arms of her blouse. With her chest pushed out her nipples strained against the flimsy lace material of her bra and sheer blouse. Making sure that we staring into each others eyes Cindy pulled the blouse off over her head and cast it aside. I watched her nostrils flare as she held my all consuming stare while, as if by magic, her bra melted away dropping to the floor exposing her perfect young breasts. Cool and collected Cindy held my stare. Her lips barely moved as she inquired evenly, "Well Mr B, now who has the better boobs?"

I allowed myself to smile conspiratorially with this stunning young woman as I appreciated the sight before me. Without even casting a second glance at the hapless Sally standing beside her I mouthed quietly, "Yours." As a winning smile creased her face I murmured appreciatively, "Most definitely, yours."

Cindy's smile was heavenly. Clearly thrilled with the pronouncement she began to undulate her body swaying seductively before Sally and I. Giving me a seductive wink she turned slightly to lord her win over her friend. Sally looked back apprehensively. She seemed to know what was coming and was readying herself for it. I watched on mesmerized.

Cindy's undulating became an erotic hip swaying dance of victory. While Sally stood stock still Cindy danced around her. Closer and closer until with every sway Cindy's hard pointing nipples would lightly brush over her friends skin. Sally was enthralled and distressed, she would flinch and shiver with every contact. Moving behind Sally Cindy started to lightly stroke her friends arms. Slowly but surely she worked the other woman's top down to her waist and wrists. Still dancing, brushing Sally with her nipples and lightly stroking her Cindy began to lower herself into a squatting position. I marveled at her subtle body and dynamic sexuality. Crouching behind Sally she exposed her pantied crotch to me with every swaying motion.

Rising as slowly and suggestively as she had gone down Cindy had the poor Sally now thoroughly distracted by her ministrations. Cindy slipped one hand into Sally's hair to pull her head back forcing her to thrust her breasts out invitingly. She stared calculatingly into her friends meek, lust filled eyes assessing her dispassionately before leaning in to kiss her fully on the mouth. Sally melted into her friends embrace and nearly fell when Cindy abruptly let go to walk away.

She sauntered over to me with an impish grin plastered on her face. Standing over me she slowly bent her body forward until her breasts hung before my eyes. I took a deep breath exhaling hotly over her exposed nipples. Cindy smiled rolling her eyes in appreciation. "Well?", she cooed giving her breasts a little jiggle.

Looking up from her magnificent breasts on display I growled throatily, "They are even more spectacular than I imagined."

Revelling in the compliment Cindy hiked up her shirt slightly to climb onto the sofa and straddle my lap. Once she was comfortable Cindy began to slowly undulate her upper body aiming her breasts to brush over my face. I didn't move. Soon she was brushing her nipples over my lips while purring like a cat. I could feel the heat of her pussy through my pants as I fought to restrain my impulse to kiss her breasts or grab her or just take her right there and then. I hummed my appreciation as her nipple rested against my lips. I felt Cindy take a long shuddering breath as her passion began to consume her. She started grind her pussy down onto my swelling groin then slowly humping me while I gently but deliberately began suckling on her nipple.

When she gasped loudly and froze I was pretty sure that Cindy had just had a mini orgasm. When she pulled away her upper body and cheeks were flushed pink. She had a luscious languid look in her eyes as she looked down at me moaning happily. Taking another breast heaving breath she leant forward to purr in my ear, "You want to see what Sally likes Mr B?"

I smiled knowingly and whispered back, "Oh yes Cindy I think it's time you showed me what Sally likes."

Sitting up pressing her crotch back into mine Cindy took a long look at me before nodding her head slightly. Turning she cast a probing look at her friend who had not moved since she arrived in the room. Sally was standing there before us, breasts bare, nipples erect, looking uncomfortable and vulnerable. She couldn't stop squirming under Cindy's mute scrutiny.

Without a word Cindy rose and with her breasts thrust out before her descended upon the waiting Sally. Sally looked apprehensive but excited. She shivered and moaned when wordlessly Cindy began to gently play with her breasts. Cindy's body language expressed disinterest in her friends pleasure. Leaning forward Cindy kissed her friends right breast while caressing the left nipple with her fingers. She kissed her way around Sally's breast still toying with her other nipple. Sally was enthralled. She was loving the attention from Cindy gasping as her friends mouth closed over her hard sensitive nipple suckling her.

Suckling gently on the one nipple Cindy's toying fingers gripped Sally's other nipple squeezing then pulling it up and out. It became apparent that Sally was soon torn between the pleasure of Cindy's mouth and pain being inflicted by her fingers. A long "Aaaaahhhh!" erupted from her lips and anguish twisted her features. It took me a moment to realise that Cindy was pulling Sally's right breast away from her chest with her teeth firmly griping the other woman's nipple while her fingers squeezed and twisting pulled Sally's other nipple in the opposite direction. Clearly it hurt. Sally's hands fluttered helplessly beside her as her face contorted with pain.

When Cindy released both nipples simultaneously Sally's breasts flopped back into the up turned cups of her bra to the sounds of her anguished cry of relief from the intense pain. Not allowing her any time to recover Cindy slapped first one breast then the other. Sally whimpered as the stinging blows landed firmly on her just tortured nipples. Cindy smiled and slapped her again.

Sally sniffled on the verge of crying as a tear trickled down her face. Seemingly mystified Cindy scooped the tear up with a finger tip and brushed it over Sally's lower lip. Sally nervously parted her lips to Cindy's brushing finger. Cindy traced Sally's lips with her finger for a moment before allowing Sally to kiss it. While Sally kissed her finger and gently sucked it into her mouth Cindy began kissing her right breast again. I watched in awe.

Sally suckled on Cindy's finger her eyes fluttering as she enjoyed the moment. Cindy caressed and nibbled on Sally's nipple and breast in a clearly pleasing fashion. Withdrawing her finger from Sally's sucking lips she used it to trace her lips again. Then without looking up from the breast she was kissing passionately she slapped Sally open handed across the cheek. The unexpected blow caught Sally completed by surprise and while she was distracted Cindy's teeth clamped down on her still tender nipple again.

A grimace of pain contorted Sally's young face as she squealed in pain. Ignoring her Cindy slapped her across the face again. Sally shirked from the blow but Cindy's teeth gripping her nipple kept from pulling away. Cindy slapped her again and again. Sally started openly crying. Cindy was indifferent. She let go of the nipple she was torturing but immediately gripped it with her finger nails and digging in twisted it cruelly. Sally responded with another anguished cry while Cindy slapped her even harder across the face.

Sally's shoulders shook as she sobbed from the pain and humiliation of the assault. Cindy pulled and twisted the other woman's breast sneering her contempt for her before another face slap. When Sally winced and turned her face away Cindy laughed cruelly and slapped her breast instead. Sally squealed wide eyed as Cindy tortured her one breast and slapped the other again. Cindy began to alternate between slapping Sally's breast and face. There was no rhythm to her attack so that Sally never really knew where the next slap would fall. Soon she was sobbing uncontrollably which was either the effect Cindy was going for or she was bored and tired of torturing her friend. Either way she stopped.

Despite flinching and obviously wanting to pull away Sally allowed Cindy to reach out and gently stroke her redden tear streaked cheek. While stroking Sally's face soothingly Cindy bent down and kissed both her breasts tenderly. Looking up at her now softly sobbing friend Cindy smiled kindly before kissing her fully on the mouth. The two women shared a long passionate kiss before Cindy abruptly broke it off and returned to me on the sofa.

12