The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arnie really didn't hear her question as his gaze was affixed on it. At just over seven inches, it wasn't too long, it wasn't too thick, she kept herself manicured, and the purplish head and tanned shaft played so well against each other. He took it in his mouth and began to slowly suck it.

"Oh, god!" Karla sighed. She lay there enjoying every feeling Arnie's magic mouth seemed to invoke, then she was overcome by the need to bust a nut. She placed her hands on Arnie's head and said, "I'm so sorry," as she began fucking his mouth as hard and fast as she could, and thirty seconds later she was spewing a hot, thick load of cum all over his tongue and teeth.

Karla fell back, let her hands fall to the side, and stared at empty space as she fought to stabilize her breathing. Arnie, meanwhile, brought his mouth up to the head of her dick, swallowed, and began softly sucking her cock once more. Karla absently placed a hand on his head as she said, "You did so good. I'm sorry."

Arnie came off her still-hard cock and said, "Are you kidding me? That was the hottest thing I've ever experienced. I swear I could feel your cock stretching my esophagus."

"Come here," she said to him, and he joined her at the head of the bed. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him lovingly before saying, "No one has ever eaten my ass so good that it made me want to cum. But you? Wow. You did a number on me, alright."

"Hopefully you'll give me another chance to show what I can do to your cock," he suggested.

"Oh, don't worry about that," she said to him. "You're gonna get plenty of chances for that. Trust me. In the meantime, why don't you lay back and let me show my appreciation?"

Arnie lay back and Karla crawled between his legs. She grabbed his hard cock and slowly pumped it. It was about eight inches long, a bit bigger around than hers, and it was veinous. He, also, was a practitioner of manscaping.

Karla began with Arnie's balls. She's gently suck one, then the other. A few minutes later and she was kissing her way up his cock. When she reached the head, she began swirling her tongue around it. "Oh, shit," Arnie said as a shiver coursed its way through his body. She swirled a few more times, then she was on it, taking just the head into her mouth. She was taking his length a little at a time until she was expertly deep throating him. Arnie just lay there, amazed, as no one had ever been able to deep throat him before.

He had mentioned that he could feel Karla's cock stretching his esophagus, and now he could feel his cock stretching hers. She would come up about two inches, then right back down again. She did this over and over until her sixth sense told her he was ready to cum, then she moved back to the head and savagely ran her tongue all around it until, "Holy fucking shit!" Arnie grabbed the sides of the mattress to steady himself as his body convulsed. He could feel his cock injecting semen into Karla's mouth--he must have spasmed seven or eight times--before he began to calm down. "Jesus Christ," he said with a laugh. "I have never experienced a blow job like that in my life."

She looked up at him and visibly swallowed. "Good girl," he said to her. She climbed up onto him, then reached onto the shelf of her headboard and produced a small bottle of baby oil. "What's that for?" Arnie asked.

Without a word, Karla greased up Arnie's cock, then she rubbed an ample amount on her ass. She set the bottle back on the shelf, then she grabbed his cock and lowered herself onto it. "Unh!" she said as the head of Arnie's cock penetrated her.

"Oh, fuck you're tight," Arnie said as he finally slipped in.

"Take it slowly," Karla said as a grimace played on her face. "Just... Just let me do it until I relax a little."

Arnie just lay there. He thought his dick to be harder now than it was when Karla was blowing him, and he was right.

Karla eased herself down a half-inch at the time. When she reached the five-inch mark, she came up a little and then began making love to Arnie. "How's that?"

"Wonderful," Arnie replied.

Karla slowly worked herself down until she had reached the hilt. She nestled her ass onto it as she said, "Give me a sec," then she began moving once again. "Okay, go ahead and fuck me, but go slow, okay?"

Arnie found Karla's groove and began slowly moving in and out of her. He looked into her eyes. She smiled at him. He smiled back. Karla then reached for the baby oil and applied a liberal amount to her hand. "What's that for?" Arnie asked. Without a word, Karla applied it to her ripe dick and began jerking off.

"You can go faster now," she told him as she continued to masturbate. Arnie doubled his speed. Karla closed her eyes and nodded her approval. Her nodding continued, as if she were no longer communicating with Arnie but more like she had found some secret mantra she was keeping in tune with. Finally, she said, "Faster," and Arnie did. After another minute, "Faster." Her face began to scrunch up into that grimace once again. "Faster," she told him. "Harder. Deeper."

Arnie was moving his cock in and out of her ass even faster than she had moved hers in his mouth. "Don't stop," she told him. "Don't you dare fucking stop." She grew quiet, but her face was a mask of torturous delight, and finally, "Oh, fucking fuck!" and she shot two huge streams of cum across Arnie's chest. She continued to jerk her dick for another thirty seconds, then she looked down, saw what she had done, and began to rub it in from his neck to his navel.

Karla lay on Arnie's chest and kissed him passionately. "I want you to cum inside of me, Arnie. I want to feel your cock filling my ass with cum." She turned his head to the side and jammed her tongue into his ear.

Arnie began to convulse. "Oh, fuck. Here it is." As he said this, Karla moved back into a sitting position and worked her hips and ass all over Arnie's dick, giving him one hell of an orgasm. Karla moved back down and the two began kissing again. Once Arnie caught his breath he said, "This is the best god damned sex I have had in my life."

"Thank you, and thanks for not hurting me. That's what made this so special for me."

"Hurting you?" Arnie questioned. "What do you mean?"

"In the past, when I have had anal sex, the guys always think about themselves and not me, so they just fuck me hard regardless. You, though..." She kissed him. "You were tender and listened... the perfect gentlemen."

"Well, I've got a great idea," Arnie said.

"What's that?" Karla asked.

"You forget all about those assholes and be my girlfriend," he said. She looked at him. "Yeah, yeah... I'm about ten years older than you, but I'm in a good place, Karla, and I promise I'll never treat you disrespectfully."

Karla thought it over, then said, "You better not, and you better promise me that we'll be married some day."

"I promise," Arnie replied. "Now, why don't we take this conversation to the shower where I can make you any promise you desire?"

The End

12