The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite having cum only a minute ago, I was still rock hard. But I had manners. In seconds I'd ripped her bikini bottoms off her and had my arms around her thighs as I dove at her shaved pussy like a hungry madman. She gasped when I went immediately for her engorged clit and pressed my tongue firmly against it.

"Hey hey hey! Hold your horses." I stopped and looked up from between her legs.

"What?" I said dumbly.

She rolled her eyes. "Ease into it. Girls aren't as straightforward as guys. Use your hands, and go slow."

"My bad," I mumbled, feeling embarrassed.

I looked back down and plant a kiss on her inner thigh while I slowly began to run my fingers through her velvety folds. She moaned in relief.

"That's it. Just keep doing that."

I continued to rub her pussy while kissing her everywhere else. She got wetter and wetter, and I could hear her breathing quicken. So I brought my mouth back to her clit, and swirled my tongue around it as I slipped a finger deep into her.

"Oh my god," she whispered breathlessly.

And I could feel her start to push back against my hand and mouth. I increased the pressure of my tongue against her and added a second finger to slide in and out of her now soaking pussy.

"Keep going. Keep going. Keep going."

And I obliged.

Soon she was bucking her hips against me, and it took a lot of effort to hold on while keeping up the pace. Then she arced her back and threw her hands over her mouth.

"FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK!"

I slowed down and stopped when I felt her go limp on the bed.

"Nera?" Giggling gasps came from between her hands.

"I'm ok, that was just-- wow."

I forgot my aching steel cock for a moment and grinned with pride.

I must've been grinning a bit too hard, because she shook her head and said, "Shut up and come up here."

Still smiling I moved over her till our faces were level, and she slipped her hands around my face and pulled me in to kiss me. I returned the kiss deeply and could taste myself as our tongues rolled over one another, and surprisingly I didn't mind, although I was desperate to fuck by now. Nera must've read my mind, because while we kissed she removed a hand from my face and slide down between us to wrap it gently around my throbbing cock and stroke it.

"I think," she said decisively, "that it's time for the main event."

And I raised myself up to sit between her spread legs as she guided me to the entrance of the pussy I had spent years dreaming about. When the head of my slipped in I looked at her and she bit her lip and nodded. I moved my eyes back to where we were connected and slowly pushed into her, until I was completely enveloped in her warmth.

We groaned simultaneously, and I slid out of her until just the head of my cock remained, before plunging back into her. She grunted and moaned loudly as I gripped her legs and started to increase the speed of my thrusting. I was in heaven and I couldn't think. I wasn't even completely aware of my own movements; I was so overcome with pleasure. The whole world was just me and Nera, and our desperation to cum.

At some point she's wrapped her legs firmly around my hips and I moved back to her face and she was bucking against me and her fingers dug into my back.

"Harder," she moaned against my cheek. "Harder. Harder. Harder."

So I did.

I wrapped my hands around her shoulders and fucked her harder. I started to sweat and smell and taste nothing but our sex, but once again we were kissing passionately while we thrust against each other aggressively.

Eventually I broke the kiss and groaned, "I'm going to cum."

To which she gripped me with her legs harder. "Me too. Just a bit more," and pulled me back into a kiss.

I couldn't hold out any longer and grunted into her mouth, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

She just held us together as I released the load of my life into her hot, drenched pussy. She trembled beneath me and she tried to pull me in further to her with both her arms and legs.

After a minute of basking in the aftermath of orgasmic glow and catching our breath, her arms flopped to her sides and I slid out of her, rolling onto my back beside her. Another minute of heavy breathing later,

Nera said, "Now's the part where you get me a towel."

Getting off the bed with a grunt of effort, I went into her bathroom and return with a towel and a glass of water; from which I took a big gulp before giving to her.

"Such a gentleman," she grinned as I flopped back beside her, only now gluing my eyes back to her naked body as she went about wiping herself up. She glanced back up and smirked at my cock becoming hard again. "Already up for more I see."

I shrugged, and she rolled onto her side facing me. But I was looking at her sexy breasts, until she reached down and squeezed my dick.

"Yes?" I stammered.

"I'd say let's go for round two, but my dad could be back anytime."

I sighed in exasperation and looked up at the ceiling.

"So now what?" I said.

"You go to college tomorrow, duh."

"No, I mean about us." I turned my eyes to look at her. "You know I like you. I mean I love you, but I also like you. You know?"

She laughed. "Yeah, I know. I love you too but we've both got a lot more living to do while we're young, so no need to get too serious. Right?"

"That sucks... but you're right."

I fiddled with fingers on her hand that she'd moved to my stomach. "I'll be back between semesters..."

She smiled and leaned over and peck me on the lips.

"Yes, and if I'm around, it's not like I'd say no to a loser that fucks as good as that."

I grinned and rolled on top of her.

We made out for another minute before she sent me home. And as I lay in bed thinking about what had just transpired, I couldn't wait for the end of my first semester at college.

12