The Girl Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Totally!" I replied.

"You really wanted to fuck me, Veronica, and not Stephanie?" she asked. So. Vero knew I had a crush on Stephanie.

"I love you, Vero," I said. I didn't love her, of course. I just loved fucking her. I knew enough not to say that, however.

"That's just the sex talking. It's enough, Philip, that you really wanted to fuck me. That's what I needed to hear," she said.

"It's all I've been thinking about. Of course, I wanted to fuck you! Now I want to fuck you again! Want to get me hard again with one of your fabulous blowjobs?"

"You think my blowjob was fabulous?" Vero said. I hadn't realized how insecure she was. It had seemed obvious to me that of course, I'd want to fuck her and enjoy all kinds of sex with her. I began to realize it hadn't been at all obvious to her! Poor girl: She had no idea how pretty and sexy she was!

"Damn straight I do!" I said, my cock standing up, covered in a mixture of my spunk and Vero's juices.

Vero looked at it. It was already hard in anticipation; she didn't need to suck it. Did it seem disgusting to her to suck it while it was coated as it was with (mostly) my spunk? I could see her thinking, I could feel her thinking. Suddenly she lowered her head and quickly swallowed as much of my cock as would fit in her mouth. This wasn't the time for me to suggest to her to try to deep-throat if she even knew about such a concept.

This thought gave me pause. I was clearly innocent to sex, but Veronica somehow seemed to know everything and how it all worked. Was she experienced? Had someone else taken her cherry? If so, then who? And when? Just what was going on here?

Those thoughts were blown away by Vero's second blowjob, which was even better than her first. I pushed her down onto her back only to find she was smiling, holding one of my condoms in her hand. That stopped me; I had forgotten condoms for a second time! I put on a condom for the first time in my life and Vero surprised me again.

"Let's try it doggy style. Sarah says it's the best position," my little next-door sexpot said.

Around 3AM, Vero said, "That's enough for tonight. We can continue tomorrow night, as per our bargain. My brother will be here, but he'll leave us alone. Now I need my beauty sleep," Veronica said, and she rose, her naked body all sweaty from the sex in this ridiculous April heat. She switched into her all-business mode and disappeared into the bathroom. I heard the shower go on.

The next night Vero taught me more new positions, including her favorite, where she lay on her side. More importantly, she 'forced' me to learn some cunnilingus. She coached me and criticized me, saying, "I thought you were a good student. Do you even know where my clitoris is?"

I didn't. Vero took my hand, then my finger, and she said, "Philip, meet little Ms. Clitoris. Be gentle, it's hyper-sensitive. ... Good, good, but now do it with your tongue. Oh yeah, oh yeah," and she groaned, big time.

I kept at it, teasing her clitoris (which I was told to call her clit, now that we had been properly introduced) until she finally screamed and exploded in what had to be a mega orgasm. It turned me on so much that I spread her legs and fucked her silly. I needed no help finding her entrance this time.

When we were played out we went downstairs for a drink. Since her brother was home, we got dressed, although Vero ignored her bra. Her brother had to know what we had been up to, since Vero's scream when she had her mega orgasm could have waked the dead.

Her brother smiled when I appeared, and he gave me a wink. I took it as congratulations for having laid his sister. I found it strange. Vero seemed awkward around him; after all, she smelled of sex.

I couldn't help wondering if Vero's older brother had something to do with Vero losing her hymen and knowing the basics of sex so much better than I did. I wasn't stupid enough to ask

I enjoyed Veronica's charms throughout the summer vacation. We had sex everywhere. My favorite was behind the barns, either hers or ours. We often banished ourselves to the outdoors due to the surveillance of Veronica's father, and also my father. Our only ally in our mischief was Veronica's brother, who sometimes ran interference and occasionally served as a lookout.

The most amazing time was when Veronica made good on her threat to have a foursome with Josh and Sarah. To my surprise and also to my consternation a little bit, she had pushed for a foursome with Josh and Sarah. I was surprised by the enthusiasm of everyone. I would have been angry about the clear desire Vero had to get it on with Josh if I hadn't always wanted to lay Sarah.

Josh and I spit-roasted first Sarah, and then we spit-roasted Veronica. We rested a bit, and then I took Sarah, and Josh took a smiling Veronica, and we had one-on-one sex with the two girls.

My one-on-one with Sarah was mind-blowing, even if Veronica's loud and enthusiastic moans underneath Josh were making me jealous. I fucked Sarah brutally due to my jealousy. To my surprise, Sarah loved it.

I guess Veronica and Josh enjoyed themselves, but for me, to lay a second girl was truly thrilling! Moreover, I had listened patiently to the endless stories about sex with Sarah that Josh regaled upon me. To be fair to Josh, his tales rang true: fucking Sarah was a real treat!

It was only later that Veronica revealed to me that she had a thing about fucking outside the faith, and Jews were as far as it went in our town. I never knew such weirdness existed. I guess I had fucked outside the faith too since Sarah was Jewish, but to be honest, I was fucking Sarah the person and not some Jewish girl.

I kept learning new things about Veronica. I think it had to be the taboo nature of fucking outside of our oppressive faith. Catholics and Baptists were outside the faith, too, but Jews? Only Moslems would be more transgressive, and there wasn't a single Islamic guy in our high school, let alone in our senior class.

Now however I wouldn't go off to college so inexperienced. I was shocked when both Sarah and Veronica wanted to be spit-roasted. Not only that, but Vero's brother was in the house during our evening of debauchery. I couldn't help thinking he was watching us somehow, but I never caught him at it.

**

I went out of state to college, but Vero went to IU, in southern Indiana. Our colleges were far apart. We had an ugly parting of ways. I wanted to remain her lover, but she wanted someone more convenient. She seemed to want or even to need sex almost on a daily basis. We stayed Facebook friends, and we dated a bit when we were both home for vacations, but no more sex was in the offing, because Vero had a college boyfriend and she said she wasn't the type to cheat.

Alone and horny at college, I sometimes wondered if Veronica had wanted me to be more assertive and to demand that we both be faithful; to show how much I valued what had become, in my mind, our love. Well, that was water under the bridge at that point.

I learned from a post on Facebook by Maribeth that Veronica's lover and boyfriend at college was actually Josh. I was angry and felt doubly betrayed. I now understood in a new light the foursome we had enjoyed that summer before college

After college, we lost touch completely. I moved to New York and got a job at Google, and I was raking in the money. Living in the city, being single, and having money via a good job made it easy to find dates. I was 28 then, and most of the girls I dated were looking to land a husband, but none of them was of the same obscure faith as I was. If I married out of the faith my father would disown me. That didn't stop me from laying all those sexy women, over and over again, until each of them realized I wasn't going to marry her, despite the fact I was ready to marry and settle down. It was a frustrating situation until I ran into Sarah, just by chance, at a big party.

Seeing Sarah brought back all those memories of my last summer before college. I recalled both my intimate times with both Sarah and Veronica in our foursome, as well as all the wonderful times I had with Vero alone, just the two of us.

Sarah and I got to talking. She quickly let it drop that she had a serious boyfriend, and in fact he was at the party, chatting up the pretty blonde over in the corner. "Brad likes blondes. Do you think I should dye my hair?" Sarah asked me. I thought about it.

"No, I'm not sure you'd look good as a blonde. You look gorgeous just as you are," I said.

"Are my boobs too small? Brad wants them bigger."

"Sarah, when God designed your body, He got it right. You're perfect, just as you are. Don't change a thing!" I replied. "You're gorgeous," I added, and I meant it.

"Even though I look Jewish?" she said.

"Sarah, this is New York. Practically every girl I've been with has been Jewish. Relax. You look good enough to eat," I said, using a phrase my mother often uses.

Sarah's eyes twinkled. "I love the way you ate me, that time. Do you remember when ...?"

"Like I could ever forget it! Hey, have you heard from Veronica? She seems to have dropped off the face of the Earth," I said.

"No, but Stephanie is in town. Wasn't she your high school crush? I was surprised when you and Vero... I mean, everyone was surprised. Stephanie was surprised, shocked, and hurt," Sarah said.

"Everyone knew about Vero and me?" I asked. "Even Stephanie?"

"Of course. It's not like we were all innocent back in high school. Only ten girls were still virgins at graduation, and eight of those ten did everything else!" Sarah said.

"But I thought ... "

"I know," Sarah interrupted. "All the girls were charmed by your naiveté and innocence. Vero told me she almost had to force you to seduce her. She couldn't have done it if she hadn't had the epiphany to show off her naked body to you. She had the big advantage of living next door. She'd had a crush on you since she was thirteen and you never even noticed her. She finally got you and had to show off her naked body to do it. It must have been humiliating. But she did get you. I'll give her that! Stephanie was so jealous of her!"

"But ... "

"Veronica tried to steal Josh from me with that stupid foursome trick, the bitch. She got to fuck him, but he came right back to me," Sarah bragged. "That is, until college; but everything changes in college."

"She tried to steal Josh? Why? She had me," I said, perplexed.

Sarah smiled. "God, you are still so clueless!"

"I got to fuck you, too," I pointed out.

"Yeah, at first it was a price I had to pay to keep Veronica from stealing Josh. At that point, Josh was my first and only. I was surprised, however: you're not bad. I had a good time," she said.

"You two having a good time?" the host of the party asked us, looking lasciviously at Sarah. I wondered how much he had overheard.

"We're old friends. Ten years ago we swapped partners and had a foursome. That was back in high school," Sarah said. The rather surprised host smiled graciously and moved on. Sarah giggled. "Well, that got rid of him," she said, clearly pleased with herself. I was agog.

"You said Stephanie is in town? Here in New York?" I asked, redirecting the conversation.

"Don't be so surprised. New York is a big town," Sarah said. "Everyone moves here eventually."

"I'd love to see her again," I said.

"I'll bet you would. She's married, Stud," Sarah replied.

"Oh," I tried to hide my disappointment but I'm sure I failed.

"She has two little children," Sarah added.

"Oh! Well, good for her," I said. "I'd still love to see her again."

"She cheats, too," Sarah said.

"What? I don't understand. Cheats on her taxes? At card games? Sarah, what are you saying?"

"She sleeps around. God, Philip -- are you still so innocent even ten years later?" Sarah asked.

I blushed. "Does her husband know she cheats?"

"No, not yet, but he will. Stephanie is such a strange egg. Is that why you crushed on her in high school?" Sarah asked.

"I don't know. Maybe," I offered. I didn't want to say it was purely due to her looks. She was amazingly pretty in high school, and I figured she still is.

Sarah's boyfriend wandered over, and she introduced us. He was tall, handsome, and intimidating. Like almost everyone else, he was also Jewish. He was perfect for her. Sarah and I kissed goodbye, and it was quite a kiss, in fact, and right in front of her boyfriend, too!

As I left I heard Sarah explaining to him just who I was. She said I was the second lover of her life, a long time ago, back in high school. She told him how she had crushed on me in high school and used a clever ploy to seduce me. Well, that was a surprise, if it were even true!

Later at the party, she gave me Stephanie's number. When I called Stephanie around a week later, her opening words were, "What took you so long to call me? Sarah gave you my number an entire week ago!"

She gave me her address and told me to come right over. Her kids were at preschool and her hubby was at work. We'd have alone time for three hours. I headed over.

She was even more beautiful than she was in high school. Probably having the two kids helped her breasts to grow to a C or maybe even a D cup, I'd guess. Her long blonde hair made her look younger than her 28 years. She had a perfect hourglass figure and still had her bubble butt.

Stephanie invited me in and we talked for over an hour about some of the highlights of the last ten years of our lives. Stephanie trained as a social worker but was taking time off to raise the kids. Her hubby Paul made a good living, working long hours at a Wall Street firm. She showed me pictures of her two little children, a boy and a girl, and she beamed as I praised how cute they were.

I finally mentioned the elephant in the room. "You know, I had a crush on you in high school, and I think of you often. You're even prettier now than you are in my fantasies," I said.

"You have fantasies about me?" she asked.

I guess I blushed when I said yes.

"Are they sexual fantasies?" she asked.

"Right again," I said.

"Do they involve me not wearing underwear? Because right now, I'm not," she said.

"Oh, come on," I said, not believing her, although her boobs did tend to move somewhat freely, I had noticed. Her nipples were also trying to poke through her shift, so maybe ...

"I can prove it," Stephanie said. She removed her shift slowly, tantalizingly slowly, and little by little her body, which I had imagined since I was fourteen, was revealed to me.

Standing there naked before me, she asked, "Well, how does it compare to your fantasies?"

"Better," I said.

"Do you do anything in your fantasies?" I gave a nod yes. "Want to act one out?"

I went to kiss her, and as we kissed she pushed my pants to my ankles. My hands went all over her, and I focused on her nipples since they were long, red, and hard. They had been poking at her shift before she became naked. When my fingers went south to her erotic headquarters, she sat down on the couch. I pushed her onto her back and fingered her to an orgasm while kissing her and playing with her left nipple. She was slow to climax; it took a good ten minutes of fingering.

"I always knew you'd be good. That bitch Veronica got to you first, the little slut," Stephanie said, as I began to pleasure her with my tongue, just as Vero had taught me to do so long ago. She was really wet, and her juices were delicious. "I need you inside me," she finally said. Who am I to deny such a beautiful woman, one I knew well ten years ago and had fantasized about on and off ever since? Who, indeed?

I pulled a rubber out of my pocket, tore the foil open, and began to roll it on.

"Take that thing off, Philip. I'm not allergic to latex, but I sure as hell don't like it," Stephanie said. "Are you disease free?"

"Yes, as far as I know," I replied.

"Then go for it, Philip. I've wanted you for so long!" she said.

"Am I the first wife you've ever laid, Philip?" she asked after I had unloaded an enormous amount of cum inside my childhood crush.

"I love you, Stephanie. I've always loved you," I said.

"Even while you were fucking Veronica's brains out and Sarah's too for that matter in high school, and who knows how many girls in college and now as a rich Google star?" Stephanie asked. "You still love me?"

"Well, when a guy is 18, sex can cloud his judgment," I said. "I'm not a Google star. I just work there."

"Your judgment must have been very clouded," she replied. "The fog of sex. You didn't answer. Am I the first wife you've laid?" She looked so gorgeously sexy lying there naked with my cum barely visible in her entry to paradise.

"Yes, you are. And Stephanie, I love it," I said as I fondled her huge diamond ring. Spread your legs, woman," I said.

"I want it doggy this time," she said, as she got in position. "I hear you're really good when it's doggy style. Not that you weren't fabulous our first time."

I entered her. I didn't ask how she heard I was great at doggy style. It had to be from Sarah. I'd always loved doggy style since it's easy to find the woman's entrance, and I get to watch her boobs bounce around as we fuck, and my hands go to the swell of her hips, holding her in place. I love it when the woman climaxes doggy style! This time was one of those times, and Stephanie's climax was spectacular.

I learned from Stephanie about a tradition at our high school. When a girl got laid doggy style, she'd post a picture on Facebook of a puppy next to a picture of the guy who laid her. That way everybody knew. I guess it was really just bragging to the other girls about the sex, not so much the doggy style per se. None of us guys knew about this secret code, except (of course) for Josh, who was sworn to secrecy upon penalty of castration. I was flabbergasted.

When it was over and we were getting dressed, with me making it hard for Steph to dress because I kept playing with her boobs, she asked if I'd like to have Veronica's phone. She too was living in New York it seemed, to my surprise. I said yes.

"I'll probably never be able to fuck you again once you find Veronica. That woman has always been sex on wheels. It's okay, though, since hubby is getting suspicious. I don't want him to leave me; he's a good man."

"Why do you sleep around then?" I asked. "I'm glad you do," I quickly added and moved to kiss her.

"I have my reasons, and you don't need to know them. I'm glad we were finally able to get together. I love that you are still the same, good, innocent person you were back in high school. I enjoyed too that you still have a libido! Remember: now you've fucked someone's wife, and she committed adultery with you. I committed adultery with you! I'm such an evil person," Stephanie said.

When she said she was evil, she pulled me down onto the bed and began undressing, even though she had just dressed. "One more time? I love your cock!"

**

"Well hello, stranger," were the opening words of a stunningly gorgeous incarnation of my old high school sweetheart Veronica.

"You look beautiful," I said, not even trying to hide my surprise at how pretty (and sexy) Veronica looked. Was she this pretty when she was just the girl next door? What a fool I was as an adolescent.

"Please come in. My hovel is small. New York is so very expensive. Did Stephanie tell you how to find me?"

"Yes, and Sarah told me how to find Stephanie," I replied.

"Did you finally bury the ghost of your high school crush on Stephanie?" she asked. "I heard you and she had a good time. Dogs were involved."

"Dogs?"

"Oh Philip, are you still so charmingly innocent and sweet? You'll never change, will you?"

"I don't know," I replied.

"Of course, you don't. My manners! Would you like a coffee? Or a cup of tea? Or a thorough helping of me?" she asked, nervously giggling at what she had said.