The Girl Next Door Ch. 01

Story Info
The new neighbour is perhaps not what she seems.
9.9k words
3.98
21.6k
16

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Dear Readers,

Thank you for visiting this story. This story has a dark undertone and the plot gets darker as the story progresses. The story may feel a little slow in the beginning, but that was necessary to lay a foundation for the subsequent, more dramatic events. This four part series contains a few scenes involving BDSM and non-consensual/forced sex.

All characters involved in sexual activity are above 18 years of age.

I really enjoyed writing this story. I hope you enjoy reading it. If you like this story, or feel it could have been better, please leave a comment. Your feedback will help me improve my writing. Also let me know if you would like to read a prequel or sequel to this story. Happy reading! :)

***********************************************************

Aditi's eyelids fluttered as the morning sunlight gently caressed her face. Neil was standing near the window, playfully pulling the curtains. Aditi turned to the other side. Neil walked towards her and sat down by the bed.

"Wake up sleepy head!" he whispered in her ear, showering her cheek with soft kisses.

"Lemme sleep just a little while longer honey," she replied softy. With a gentle tug on his hand she said, "Come, lie down next to me."

Neil slid into the sheets, his hands tracing the beautiful curves of his wife's body. Even after 10 years of marriage, she had maintained her figure. Aditi moaned as he rubbed her waist, he had magically found a slit in her sexy satin gown. He stroked her bare skin, sending a familiar tingle all over her body.

Aditi was no longer sleepy. She turned onto her back allowing him easier access to her ample breasts, wordlessly asking him to touch her there. Neil lovingly pulled her shoulder straps downwards exposing her beautiful breasts. He took a moment to admire the beauty in the beautiful morning golden sunlight. Amidst all the licks and kisses, Aditi was drowning in ecstasy. Her moaning became louder and he flicked his tongue gentle on her nipples driving her mad with arousal. She felt the heat building up in her pussy and the unmistakable scent of her juices filled the air.

"I want you," she said grabbing Neil's hair, her desperation clearly showing in the tightness of her grip. Neil looked into her desire filled eyes and smiled.

"Lemme please you a little more honey," he said and he completely pulled off her dress and panties. His beautiful and now sexually desperate wife now was completely naked before him.

He gently spread her legs apart and brought his mouth close to her pussy, so close she could feel his breath on her moist swollen clit. "May I?" he asked softly.

"Yes...please," Aditi replied barely able to contain her anticipation. She let out a loud moan as his tongue flicked across her clit. She felt his lips make a slow erotic movement on her dripping cunt as his tongue wiggled into her pussy for as far as it could go.

"Neil...I'm going to..." she could barely complete her sentence as her body convulsed into an orgasm. Neil held her hips even firmly and buried his lips deeper into her cunt. Her uncontrollable moans of pleasure were music to his ears.

As Aditi was recovering from her orgasm, he undressed and crawled over her. With open arms, she embraced him and kissed him. She could feel his hard cock against her wet pussy.

Looking into her eyes, he kissed her neck softly. Aditi nodded and he slid in slowly, relishing each moment, as her willing body accepted his manhood inch by inch. With slow gently strokes, he kissed her lips deeply never losing his pace. Aditi felt another orgasm building as he increased his pace, never stopping till they both orgasmed and fell limp in each other's arms.

"What a perfect way to start a day," Neil said with his face bright with a smile.

Aditi blushed. She looked fondly at Neil. He hadn't changed a bit since they got married 10 years ago. Theirs was an arranged marriage. She remembered the first time she met him, he was a shy person, kept to himself most of the times. He was tall fair and attractive and had mesmerizing blue eyes. He seemed always trying to avoid too much attention. Eventually, Neil and Aditi got to know each other and fell in love. After they got married, he was like a perfect husband a wife could hope for. Always sweet and gentle, willing to help and deeply caring.

"Are the kids up yet?" Aditi asked.

"Right...I'll just check on them. Come down to the table when you are ready, I'll keep breakfast ready," Neil said as he walked out of the room.

With a faint knock he entered the next room where his two daughters were sleeping. Avni was 8 and Pihu was 5 years old. He loved them both deeply.

"Time to wake up sleepyheads," he said as the girls woke up to his voice. Avni sat up on the bed while Pihu crawled into his lap. "Just 5 more minutes Daddy," she said as she fell asleep again leaning against him. He smiled at her and said, "Good girls are never late for school. And you are a good girl, aren't you?"

Pihu looked at him with her large doe like eyes and said, "OK Daddy," and smiled. The two girls began to get ready for school as Neil headed down to the kitchen to get breakfast ready for his family.

Aditi was a teacher at a university, while Neil was an IT professional who worked from home most of the time. Since he didn't have to rush to work, he often made sure he'd help in the domestic chores as much as possible.

The family had breakfast and got into the car. As Neil ushered his daughters into the backseat, the saw a tempo parked in front of the neighbouring house. Some men were moving large boxes into the house.

"New neighbours?" he asked Aditi as they both got into the car and drove off.

"Yes, Mr. and Mrs. Mehra moved to Delhi to live their son. So they sold this house." Aditi replied.

"Yes, I've heard," Neil acknowledged, "So, the new owners are a young couple with their children, right?"

"No, not really. Mr. and Mrs. Sharma wanted to buy this house, they felt this neighbourhood would be good for their children. But word is that a young girl was interested in this house, and she offered the owners almost 30% more, so the house was sold to her."

"What's so special about this location?" he asked out of surprise and he started the car and drove off.

"I don't know," Aditi shrugged, "May be this girl is just rich."

"Hmm...strange," he replied.

Neil drove to the girls' school and dropped them off. Next destination was the university where Aditi worked. With a brief kiss, she got off. When Neil reached his house, he got a glimpse of his new neighbour.

She was a young girl, about 22 years of age. Tall with a wheatish complexion, with auburn hair hanging down her shoulders and a voluptuous body. She had a confident stance and her dark eyes had an intense gaze. Although his wife Aditi was much more beautiful, there was something very alluring about the calm look on this girl's face.

When their eyes met, she smiled.

In the evening, Neil found Aditi cooking in the kitchen.

"What's special today?" he asked romantically hugging her from behind.

"Oh just baking a few cookies to welcome our neighbour," Aditi said, "I'll send the girls over to say hello."

"That's sweet honey," Neil said nibbling her neck.

After a few days, their new neighbour was standing at their door with a freshly baked plum cake in her hand.

"Hi, I am Meera. I moved into the next house last week, just wanted to say Hello. Also, I wanted to thank you properly for the cookies Aditi," she said with a bright smile.

Aditi welcomed her into the house and offered her a cup of tea.

The two little girls were playing around the house as Aditi called out to them "Avni, Pihu come say hello to Meera."

The girls shyly approached her. Meera put her arms around the children and said, "Aren't you two adorable! I took the liberty to bake a plum cake, I really hope you like it."

"Thank you," Avni said.

"I love it, and so does Daddy!" Pihu added.

Neil just walked into the room, pleasantly surprised to see Meera sitting on the couch next to Aditi.

"Neil, meet Meera. Meera, my husband Neil," Aditi said, "He is an IT professional, most of the times he works from home, and he is a wonderful husband," she added playfully leaning on Neil.

"Hello," Neil said, "Please to make an acquaintance."

"I am a writer," Meera said, "I write a blog, and well...currently working on a novel. Would be my first."

"That's wonderful," Aditi said, "I so love read! What about your family?"

"Parents are settled abroad. I am the only child, I was born and raised in Delhi by my grandmother. She was the best person in the world! But...she passed away last month, and I am on my own now." Meera spoke with a deep sadness in her voice "It was getting difficult to live in Delhi alone, with all the memories of granny. That house just made me sad. For a while I thought of moving abroad to live with my parents, but I've been born and raised in India, and I'm so attached. So, I thought, perhaps relocating would make feel better."

Aditi felt sad for her. She sat down next to her and gave a gentle squeeze to her shoulder and said, "Count on us as your family, and don't hesitate to approach if you ever need anything."

"Thank you so much Aditi," Meera said hugging her back, "This means a lot to me."

"So how are you liking the new house?" Neil asked.

"Oh it's perfect!" Meera said, "You know, the first time I came here for a visit, I just fell in love with the house. And this neighbourhood, all the greenery and the peace here, its just what I needed at the moment. I didn't want to miss it at any cost."

"Sure, it is beautiful here," Aditi said.

"Money was never a problem anyway; dad's business is doing very well." Meera said taking a sip of tea, "I just wish mum and dad would have given me a little more of their time. I miss them. I'm sure they'll come to visit me here soon."

"Oh that would be great!" Aditi said, "We would love to meet them too."

A little small talk, laughter and a cup of tea later, Meera went back to her house.

"She seems to be a fine girl," Aditi said

"I don't know," Neil said stuffing his mouth with the cake, "But, this cake is awesome"

"Leave some for the kids," Aditi said playfully slapping his arm.

"Did you see Pihu's face when she took a bite?" Neil said with a laugh, "This cake is too bitter for the kids, but just perfect for me. And this taste reminds me of something."

"Of what?" she asked.

"I don't remember exactly, but look at these green raisins, most people use black raisins in a plum cake, but I love green raisins," he said.

"Really? what's the difference?" She asked curiously, "Apart from the fact that they are green?"

"Well green raisins and black raisins taste different," he insisted.

Aditi giggled at his cute comment. "Neil, you and your taste buds! All right honey," Aditi said kissing his forehead, "Have It all for yourself."

After dinner, Neil crawled into the bed next to his wife. Something didn't feel ok, his heart was beating faster than usual and his finger had fine tremors.

"You OK?" Aditi asked out of concern.

"I guess I am fine," Neil said and Aditi turned off the lights and, put her lips on his and locked into a passionate kiss.

Something about that moment triggered something in Neil, something wild. He roughly grabbed Aditi's hair and bit her neck.

"Ahhh" she groaned, "Neil...what the...what are you doing?"

"Making love," he replied breathing heavily, his eyes gleaming like an animal about to charge.

Before she could react, he roughly lifted the front of her dress and began mauling her breasts, furiously sucking on her nipples.

Aditi was utterly confused at his sudden violent behaviour, but the sexual stimulation was pleasurable. A moan escaped her lips.

"Rough...ahh.." she struggled to speak, "...is good for a change, I guess."

"You like it, don't you?" she heard Neil ask her in a tone she'd never heard before. It was so dry and cold, and mean. He dug his teeth into the side of her neck and left a mark. Aditi moaned again as she felt a bit of pain.

He roughly pulled off her panties and forced her legs open.

"No...no wait.. I am not yet ready...please."

"Shhh...quiet," was his only reply as he positioned his cock over her barely wet pussy. He grabbed her hair with both hands and pulled hard making her arch her back. And before she could recover, he rammed his cock into her pussy making her scream.

"Neil...please stop," she gasped, tears flowing down her eyes "You are hurting me!"

He seemed to have gone deaf for that moment. He didn't respond at all to her screams and moans. A sinister glint in his eyes suggested that he was perhaps enjoying her predicament and he continued pounding hard in her pussy. Aditi began to tremble in fear and pain. She had never seen him like this.

The act came to an end as he came inside her. Neil suddenly felt so weary like all energies have been drained from his body. Without saying a word, he fell into a deep sleep.

Aditi could barely recover from the shock of his sudden violent behaviour. She curled up and sobbed quietly. Neil was fast asleep next to her. She looked at his, he looked so calm and innocent as he slept, and just a while ago he looked like a terrible monster gnawing at her with no emotions at all. She turned to her side and closed her eyes. She could barely stop sobbing, but perhaps after many hours she slept.

Neil was an early riser. He woke up feeling very lightheaded. As he opened the curtains and let sunlight flood the room, the events of the previous night flashed across his memory. He was shocked, and could barely contain his guilt when he saw Aditi's bruised tear streaked face while she was still asleep. He gently held her in his arms and kiss her forehead.

Aditi woke up and nearly screamed in panic finding herself in his arms.

"Easy, easy sweetheart," Neil said softy holding on to her firmly.

"What happened to you Neil?" she said as she couldn't hold back her tears, "Why did you hurt me? You've never been like this before."

Neil closed his eyes in regret. "I really don't know what happened to me last night honey," He hugged her tightly, "I promise it won't happen again. I am sorry."

Aditi hugged him back. Neil stroked her back gently to pacify her.

"Take a day off today, you need to rest. You are...hurt." He said looking at the bruises on her body with sad eyes, "and besides, lemme spend some time with you today to make it up to you."

Aditi loved her husband deeply. She decided to forgive him. They took a shower together and got ready for the day. Aditi called in sick, Neil dropped the kids to school and returned with a bouquet of roses.

Aditi loved roses, and she smiled at her husband's loving gesture. The whole day Neil did everything he could to make his wife happy.

In the evening he cooked a delicious meal for the whole family.

"Thanks so much Neil," Aditi said hugging him after the kids went to sleep, "I feel so blessed to have a loving husband like you. My friends often envy, that even so many years after marriage how much you do for the family, the amazing food you cook, the little presents you bring and the guitar you play.."

Neil cut her off with a kiss, "You deserve all of that," he said, "Plus a lot of love and kisses."

Aditi blushed and kissed him on the lips. She held his face between her palms and made him look straight at her, "Is there something I should know Neil?"

"You know everything there is to know about me," Neil spoke calmly looking directly at her.

"I'm now sure how much of that to believe," Aditi said.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Please Neil," she said as she hugged him, "If something is bothering you, please tell me. I'm your wife and I love you. We'll work something out. You have never been like this before Neil. Not once in 10 years did you raise a hand to me or the kids. This is not you...please tell me what is it?"

"I'm sorry honey," Neil said, "Perhaps just stressed out due to work. I know I have no right to take it out on you. And I promise you it won't ever happen again."

Neil hugged her and she hugged back, trying to convince herself to believe him. She smiled weakly. He felt comforted to see her smiling again. Perhaps she was OK now, he led her to the bedroom and tucked her in and knelt next to her to kiss her forehead.

"Are you not sleeping?" she asked.

"Later honey, I've got some work to do," he said. He had lied. He needed a moment to himself.

He poured himself a drink and spent a moment pondering over the recent events. From the east window of his house, he could see Meera's house. The curtains of her window were open, he could see her moving about the house doing her chores.

A thought occurred to him and he walked to his work desk. The computers chimed to life as he pressed a few keys. He opened various social media websites on different tabs and type a singular name in all of them - Meera Rathi.

He clicked on a familiar face to access her profile. Most of her pictures and information were privacy protected, but it wasn't too difficult for him to access it. He scanned through the profile thoroughly.

She was the daughter Jayant and Surekha Rathi. Her parents settled abroad, were running a textile business. Although, apparently Meera was raised by her grandparents in India, evident by the multiple childhood pictures with them. She went to one of the best schools in Delhi, and later studied English literature and was currently writing her own blog. There were some pictures with friends, at malls, parties and outings. Nothing unusual at all.

*******************

Meera woke up in the middle of the night, trembling, her body covered with sweat. Her head was pounding and she felt breathless. With a shaking hand she reached up to a nearby shelf and found her bottle of pills. She hastily consumed her medicines, still fighting her fear. The nightmare kept flashing every time she closed her eyes. Everything felt so real. She couldn't sleep that night.

First thing in the morning she dialled a number and spoke, "Hey its me...I've...I've not been feeling too well. It's been happening again. Can we meet?"

In about an hour she was sitting in a café with Dr. Mithila who was her friend and her therapist.

"I am so sorry to know that you are getting the nightmares again...I really hope you didn't stop the medicines." Mithila said with concern.

"No," Meera replied, "I guess it just the change in environment that triggered it...I'll be ok Mithila, its just, I feel good talking to you...just wanted to spend some time with you."

"Of course, I'm there for you dear. If it happens again, I'll adjust your doses so that you don't get these nightmares again," Mithila reassured her, "Its just that..."

"It's OK," Meera said, sensing Mithila's hesitation, "Say what you have on your mind."

"You mind is a little complicated Meera...and after knowing what happened, suppressing it all doesn't seem to be helping. You really need to open up and speak what's really on your mind."

"I will," Meera said with her eyes closed taking a deep breath, "When the time is right. By the way, did you get it?"

"Yes I did," Mithila said passing her a pen drive.

"Your help means a lot to me Mithila," Meera said with a smile putting the pen drive in her purse, "Does that mean, it is done?" she asked.

"Yes," Mithila confirmed with a smile, "Alisha is quite reliable. But, are you sure you want to see it? I don't think it would be best for you, considering your present state of mental health."

Meera smiled weakly. "I need to know, Mithila," she said, "The full extent of..." She paused without completing her sentence. Her face was clouded with grief. Mithila hugged her to comfort her.

******************************