The Girl Who Always Said No

Story Info
She always said no while she opened her legs wider.
3k words
4.45
44.3k
28
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll always remember Helen fondly. I first met her many years ago and she quickly became one of the most intense erotic experiences of my young life. We came together briefly, drifted apart, and now, thirty years or so later, I've decided to write about my memories of her.

She was working as a part-time waitress in the local hotel in a small town when we first met. I was playing with a band performing at the hotel, and noticed her during the course of the evening as she waited on the tables. The truth is, I saw her, but didn't immediately lust after her - she was very attractive, although nothing special to look at, but then, neither am I. She was sexy without a doubt, but not beautiful in the conventional sense.

At the end of the evening, I finished packing up my guitar and equipment and wandered out into the foyer for a breath of fresh air, and there she was. She already had her coat on and was obviously finished work, ready to go home when I started talking to her. She was very friendly, saying how much she enjoyed the band, and how the music had helped her evening pass quickly.

Impulsively, I put my arm round her waist and pulled her closer to me - she didn't resist, and so I kissed her. She kissed me back eagerly, and the kiss lasted some time. When we split apart, her breathing was shallow and fast. 'That was really nice,' she whispered breathlessly in my ear. I said nothing, but with my arm still around her waist, I propelled her towards the door, and out into the night.

The hotel faced the main road, but was surrounded on three sides by a public park, so within seconds we had walked round the side of the hotel and entered the park. It was a beautiful summer evening, dark, but not too dark, with that dim light in the sky you only get in the summertime in Northern Scotland.

We stopped to kiss again, and as we kissed, I opened her coat and slid my hands round her back, caressing her back and shoulders. She shivered, but not with cold, and we found ourselves under a large tree. I pushed her gently against the tree, still kissing and caressing her, encouraged by the small moaning noises she was making deep in her throat. I slipped my right hand round onto her breast, and she pushed her breast harder into the palm of my hand, whispering, 'No, please don't do that.' Puzzled, I hesitated, but she made no effort to remove my hand with her hands or resist in any way, and pushed her breast even harder into my hand.

So, I kept on caressing her breast, searching out and squeezing her nipple gently through the fabric. She moaned with pleasure, kissing me harder still, her tongue darting here, there and everywhere in my mouth, while she gasped for breath. With my other hand I was now unbuttoning her blouse, and as she protested all the way, I pulled it out of her black uniform skirt. I slipped one hand behind her back and unfastened her bra, which brought another, 'No... No... Please don't do that,' but again she made no move to stop me, and I was now caressing the lovely smooth skin of her beautiful tits.

She had small breasts, but they were beautifully shaped, with large up-tilted nipples, which I made good use of, squeezing gently at first and then kissing and sucking. Even while whimpering with pleasure, she was, 'begging,' me to stop. I just kissed her again, hushing her objections and kept right on doing it, taking a moment to unzip my trousers and place my cock in her hand.

Her hand encircled my length, and she stroked it gently, squeezing, feeling my hardness. She liked it, I could tell by her responses, and the way she touched me. 'Oh no... Please don't make me do that, I don't want it,' she pleaded as she slowly stroked my cock, making me even harder if that was possible.

When I put my hand up her skirt, it brought a blizzard of protests, and yet, despite what her mouth was saying, she opened her legs wider to give me unimpeded access to her pussy. She was wearing panties, and that curse of modern times, tights, but even with this formidable barrier her wetness was seeping through, and I could feel the slippery juice coating my fingers. I'd never known a girl get so incredibly wet in such a short space of time. With the first touch of my hand between her legs, she moaned loudly, and it was the work of seconds to get my hand down the waistband of her tights and panties and part her cunt lips.

She almost collapsed as I slipped two fingers inside, and she clung onto me for support as I rubbed deeply, but gently in her saturated hole. She pushed her pussy forward, hard, thrusting herself wantonly, fucking my fingers. 'No, no, please stop, don't do that,' she pleaded, but with no attempt to stop me apart from her weak, whispered protests, I continued rubbing, and her fucking of my fingers became more frantic, and faster. She could protest as much as she wanted, I knew she was loving every second, and within a few seconds she went rigid, eyes tight shut, her face contorted with pleasure, she released a low moaning groan as her pelvis and slippery cunt sucked every last sensation of pleasure from my fingers.

As luck would have it, before I could complete the conquest and slip my cock inside her wet pussy, one of the guys from the band came round the corner of the hotel, and although he couldn't see us in the dark, called out my name, adding that the band-van was ready to leave. 'Fuck it,' I swore in frustration, but kissed her again, a sort of parting promise, as I disengaged from her embrace. 'Gotta go, will I see you again?' I asked.

'Of course, if you want to, but is there any chance you could give me a lift back into town? I have university in the morning, and it would save me getting up really early to catch the bus if I went back tonight.' I agreed of course, it would have been a bit ungrateful of me to refuse. It was a squeeze, with all the equipment and the band too, but as she sat on my lap all the way back to the city, I passed the time very pleasurably by kissing her, playing with her nipples and with a hand under her skirt, rubbing her pussy through the tights and panties.

She came again, very silently, trying not to let the other guys know what was happening, but of course they knew exactly what was happening. I arranged to meet her in town the following Tuesday, and we went to the cinema. To my disappointment she was wearing trousers, but I thought we'd just make the most of it, and have a wee kiss and cuddle in the back row.

As the lights went down she moved closer to me, and I kissed her. Within minutes her breathing was out of control, and I knew she was very aroused, just like me. She moaned very quietly, when I slipped my hand under her blouse; this time there was no bra to impede my touch, but again she whispered and pleaded with me not to do it. Her nipples were hard and erect as I pinched and squeezed them.

Now, in my experience if a woman doesn't want you to touch her, she will push your hand away with her hand. With Helen, despite her protests and pleas not to touch her, she never once made any attempt to push my hands away. Her body said one thing while her voice another, and I, as you would naturally expect, preferred to 'listen' to her body.

She had her legs crossed until I ran my hand along the top of her thigh, slowly making my way towards her stomach, and as my hand inched slowly higher, she uncrossed her legs and spread then apart, once again offering me access to her pussy. Not that it was going to do me any good, I thought to myself with her wearing trousers. Nevertheless, I wanted to get her as horny as possible and even rubbing her through her trousers was like re-establishing my, 'claim,' to her cunt.

I began to slide my hand up and down along the central seam of her trousers, and as if by magic, the seam parted, and my fingers found her naked wet pussy. I realised in a flash that she must have unpicked the thread from the seam, creating open-crotch trousers, giving me secret entrance to her pussy. 'No panties,' my brain screamed in grateful triumph, as first one, then another of my fingers slipped into and stretched her wet lips.

She shuddered in her pleasure as I gently manipulated her clitoris, coating it with her own generous emissions, alternately slipping deep inside before withdrawing and then circling her swollen clitoris with a feather light touch. Her bottom lifted of the seat to meet my fingers and I plunged them back deep inside her cunt, pushing her down onto her seat.

'I'm going to come,' she whispered. 'Please don't do it, please don't make me come, please,' but her protests died almost instantly in her throat as the orgasm swept over her and all she could do was thrust herself harder against my invading hand. When it was over, she snuggled closer, burying her face against my chest, almost as if she was ashamed of herself. 'I'm sorry,' she whispered. 'Please don't think too badly of me.'

'Don't be daft. How could I think badly of you? I think you're fucking marvellous.' I could almost feel her smile in the darkness. She reached over, tentatively at first, feeling my hardness through the material of my trousers before unzipping me, letting her hand slip inside, feeling my cock, squeezing gently, lightly stroking along my length. 'That feels so good Helen,' was all I could say.

Gradually she worked me out of my trousers, and no longer constrained by the material, she set to work on my cock in earnest. Stroking me up and down, her touch gentle, light - harder, faster, then lighter and slower, teasing me, making it last. My whole mind was totally absorbed by the sensations in my cock, and the first warning signs of my impending release.

'Tell me when you're about to come please,' she whispered, and she didn't have to wait too long before I told her. She kind of took me by surprise as she leaned forward. I thought at first that she just wanted to see me come, but her soft mouth, warm and wet, enveloped my cock, and at the same time she stroked faster, sucking and licking at my bursting knob. It was so incredibly erotic, so exciting, that I came almost immediately, pumping my spunk into her mouth. It took any control I had left not to groan out loud, as the waves of pleasure swept along the length of my cock, spurting and spurting with each wave of sensation.

She continued to suck and stroke my length after I'd come, but eventually, almost reluctantly, it seemed to me, she removed her mouth, kissing the tip, before carefully putting me back inside my trousers, and zipping me up. 'Was that OK?' she asked me, as she snuggled back against my chest.

To this day, I can't remember what the film was, and I can't remember when we left the cinema, but I do remember arriving at the flat she shared with a student friend, who luckily wasn't home. She offered to make me coffee, but I had other things in mind, and kissed her again, once more slipping my fingers through the gap in her trousers. 'Please, don't, please, no, no,' was all she said as I fingered her wetness.

I unfastened the button at her waist, and the trousers slid down her legs, gathering in a discarded heap around her ankles. She stepped out of them, and as she did I caught my first glimpse of her lovely pussy. She had great legs too, and parted them very obligingly as I recommenced my touching. I asked her where the bedroom was, and she looked over her shoulder. The door was slightly ajar, and I manoeuvred her through the door, never once stopping my stroking of her gorgeous pussy.

When the edge of the bed hit the back of her legs, she sat down, and as I slipped off my shoes she unbuckled the belt, pulling my cock out again and into her mouth in almost one smooth motion. Her head bobbed back and forth, but not to be denied my ultimate goal, I pushed her back on the bed, spreading her knees, exposing her glittering wet sex. 'Please don't look at me down there - it's so ugly, horrible,' but that's exactly what I did, spreading her apart to see the fine pink inner lips, the wetness trickling from her.

Now it was my turn, and I ran my tongue up her crevice, gently circling and lapping at her clitoris. Her bottom lifted off the bed, pressing harder against my mouth and tongue. She gasped and moaned with pleasure, trying to protest as usual, but with an orgasm sweeping over her with what seemed like the strength of a force ten hurricane, her words soon turned to unintelligible moans, whimpers and cries.

I gave her a few moment respite to recover from her orgasm, and then I started touching and caressing her intimately again. She was just as responsive, second time around, spreading her legs wide and pushing against my fingers enthusiastically. She protested again, but only when I broke away and stripped off what was left of my clothing.

Getting back on the bed, I positioned myself between her open legs. She knew what was going to happen and as usual begged me not to do it, although she made no move to turn away, or close her legs. As I moved closer and my cock rubbed against her inner thigh, she moaned with sheer lust, and when my tip nestled against her pussy lips she tried to push against me. I pulled back a little, teasing her and she whimpered in frustration. I let my cock rub against her lips and over her clitoris again. Once more I pulled back, frustrating her, but she reached down and took me in her hand, rubbing my knob against herself, and pushed against me, ensuring I pushed past the outer lips.

She must have thought that I was going to push further in and complete her penetration, but I just hovered there, with the tip of my cock teasing her. 'Please,' she whispered. I smiled at her.

'You always beg me not to do things to you. Are you asking for me to push my cock right into you all the way?' She looked at me through eyes she could barely keep open and nodded. 'Say it then, let me hear you ask for it. Instead of always saying no, let me hear you say yes, let me hear you beg for it this time.' She said nothing, so I pulled out a little and pushed back, but no further than before. She moaned again, then whispered so quietly I had to ask her to say it louder.

'Yes,' she finally admitted. 'Yes, I want it in me, all the way. Please fuck me, please,' and as she said it she pushed up towards me again, and I lowered myself into her. Slipping easily through her labia and on into the wet depths of her pussy until I could feel my balls settle against her wet skin. I let my cock 'soak,' in her juices for a moment, and then slowly began to move. She was an enthusiastic lover, moving her bottom up and down in the age old rhythm of love, and fucking me as much as I was fucking her. She clung to me as if I would fly away, but I was going nowhere except further up her pussy. I could feel her innards ripple, and then she cried out as the orgasm took her. She hooked her legs around me, trying to pull me deeper still if possible, arching her body, pushing, pushing, until at last it was over.

Later as we lay there in each other's arms, with my come slowly trickling from her open pussy lips, I knew she would still protest when I touched her, but I knew it was only a token resistance. Somewhere along the line she must have realised that opening her legs wide and begging not to be touched, while offering no physical resistance, only made me all the more eager.

I was often away with the band for weeks on end, and although we met up a few more times, it was never a big romance; just sheer unadulterated horny, erotic sex. We sort of drifted apart, and then I heard she had a boyfriend.

That was it; we never met again, but I did see her a few years later in a restaurant although she didn't see me. A woman was standing at the bar with her back to me; obviously paying the bill. I was admiring this woman's figure and legs, thinking what a nice arse she had when she turned around to leave. It was Helen, looking as beautiful as ever, and the memories of our times together rushed back to me. I could even hear her say, 'Oh no, please don't do that,' in my head. I never saw her again, but from time to time, something will remind me of her and bring back fond memories of the girl who always said, 'No.'

* * *