The Girl With Pink Hair: Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her companion slumped in admission that she had, however understandably, overreacted. To her amazement, the other gathered her into an embrace, murmuring comforting words. "Shh, shh, shh, I understand too well."

She straightened then, wiping the tears from her eyes, and shunning the concern of the waitresses.

"What's that boy of yours up to? Shouldn't he be in school?"

"Don't. I'm still teaching him how to read. Where does the time go, Joan?"

***

The loft 27 th May

Elena was being secretive; Jess could feel it. About what she wasn't sure, but she left her alone. The Folk understood this need for space in relationships, especially when one of you is a mundane.

Eventually she caught Elena staring into space once too often.

"What is it, love?" she asked, and duly picked up the guilt that leaked out from her girlfriend.

Elena looked at her and blushed. "I'm still not used to how the Folk always know what's going on in my heart."

"And what is going on in your heart? You still love me, I know that." Jess took a chance. "You're thinking of our Mr Forrester, aren't you?"

Elena blushed even more deeply and the emotions that swirled around her head were of guilt and desire.

"Ohhh, you have the hots for the Centrist spy!"

"Jess!" Elena appealed, mortified.

Her girlfriend gathered her into a hug. "This is why the Folk are so different from Sapiens, love. You can't hide how you feel. No couples trapped in toxic relationships; we separate long before we're at the stage of tearing each other to pieces. We call it tristesse."

A tear trickled down Elena's cheek. "What?"

"Tristesse. The sorrow we feel when the writing is on the wall. When the inevitable cannot be postponed."

"Is that what you're feeling now?" she asked, hesitantly. A warm glow appeared inside her, and her apprehension lifted.

Jess dabbed Elena's cheek with a tissue. "No. I love you, but ..."

"But? But what?"

Jess looked down at her shoes. "You're not the only one that thinks Alan's cute."

***

That night, almost by Jess' tacit permission, Elena dreamed of Alan. Well, it was less of a dream and more of a sexual fantasy, and less about Alan and more about an impossibly beautiful satyr with an astounding penis that analytical brain said was a) too big for his musculoskeletal system to support and b) needed so much blood that he would faint.

These concerns were swatted aside as Elena wrapped herself round the throbbing pole and attempted to engulf it. It filled her until she felt as if it was wearing her as a second skin, stretched in every dimension.

Underneath this delightful erotic fulfilment, however, was a nagging unease. Elena woke to a sense of vague disquiet only for Jess' knowing smirk to provoke a pillow fight of heroic proportions. By the time they sprawled panting across the bed, the dream had evaporated out of her head.

Their eyes met and Elena threw herself at her lover, holding her tight, resting their foreheads together and whispering, "Love you, love you, love you!"

Jess smiled brilliantly, and murmured, "You don't have to prove anything to me." Her blue eyes half-lidded and turned sultry. "I can tell you're still very turned on. I mean, your nipples are going to do me a damage if they get any harder. Want me to do something about it?"

Elena felt herself on the verge of dissolving into delirious joy. She reached down and dipped her fingers into her sex. Offering the glistening tips to her girlfriend, Jess' tongue stole out to caress them. Elena shuddered at the raw desire that erupted inside her.

"What did you have in mind?" she breathed.

Jess grinned and rolled over to retrieve the box of toys that lived under the bed. Opening it, she perused the contents and had an idea. This wasn't something she'd explored with Elena but now might be the time to try. Her hand went into the box and came out with two items.

Elena looked at them and her brow furrowed. "What's the little one for?"

"Something I like to do from time to time," Jess said, airily.

She turned to lie on her front, grabbing a pillow and pushing it under her so as to raise her arse in the air. Opening her legs wide she looked under her arm at Elena.

"I need a bit of a warm-up. I want you to lube the dinky vibe, then I want you to put it in my arse, then I want you to turn it on. If you could lick my cunt as well, I'll be your willing slave forever."

Elena blinked. She'd never done anything like this before, but her lover was asking and she enjoyed giving pleasure almost as much as receiving it, so after a moment's hesitation, she reached for the bottle of lubricant.

She'd wondered at the shape and purpose of the little toy before and now it made sense. It was subtly cinched just before the end with the controls, and she guessed that that was to prevent any embarrassing visits to A&E.

Jess rested her head on her arms and waited in delicious anticipation for Elena to service her.

Tentatively, her girlfriend brought the blunt tip to the starfish crease and gently pushed, marvelling at the sight of the shiny contoured plastic as it slipped inside. When it was inserted as far as was wise, she turned it on, and her lover groaned. The sound abruptly ramped up Elena's desire and she dropped her head to Jess' shiny coral flesh.

Her tongue darted out to run up between the splayed labia from bottom to top, starting at the prominent clit. Her girlfriend jerked and gasped. Elena grinned and took the nub between her lips and nibbled.

Jess moaned, "Baby, please!"

Elena paused. Baby? Jess never called her that. They must be in uncharted territory.

She was wet from nose to chin with Jess' lubrication and she lapped it up enthusiastically, her lover's carnal scent inhabiting her senses to the exclusion of all else. Jess was grinding her hips into the pillow and her breathing was becoming deeper and harsher. The familiar glow appeared inside Elena's head, and she knew Jess was close. She penetrated Jess' opening with her thumb and combined it with a little gentle pressure on the vibrator from the palm of her hand.

Jess erupted, her legs jerking as she cried aloud, and Elena lashed her clit mercilessly. A second climax followed hard on the heels of the first and Jess shrieked, hard white flashes like lightning in Elena's mind.

As Jess went limp, Elena turned the vibrator off but left it in place. Maybe she'd try the little gadget - in the spirit of scientific enquiry, of course. She sat up and regarded the prone form with affection.

"Selfish cow. When do I get my goodies?"

"I'll deal with you in a minute," Jess mumbled. "Let me get my breath back."

Almost before she was finished speaking, Jess came up on to her hands and knees and turned to throw herself at Elena, bearing her down on to the bedding and raining kisses on her face.

"Gorgeous. Wonderful. Sexy. Beautiful. Brilliant." Kissing her hard between each word, their breasts rubbing together. Elena leaned back and caught her bottom lip between her teeth, widening her eyes.

"Think I'm doing okay at this lesbian sex thing?"

Jess growled. "There's no-one but you, you're the most wonderful thing on this whole damn planet. And now I'm going to fuck you within an inch of your life! How do you want it?"

Elena shrugged. "As long as it's you on the other end I don't really care, but you know I like it from behind."

"Well then. I think you deserve something a little special."

Elena shook her head. "More surprises, you old perv?"

Jess giggled and rolled off the bed to trot down the stairs to floor of the loft. Elena turned on to her front and stretched out languorously on the bed. She heard Jess opening drawers and wondered what on earth she might be after. Her question was soon answered when Jess reappeared holding silk scarves and a blindfold.

Elena giggled. "You want to tie me up?"

"I think you'll enjoy it. And the blindfold can be amazing."

Later, as Jess went at her with the strap-on, Elena discovered what she meant. Without sight, all other senses were heightened, and her lover brought her to three shattering climaxes before Elena begged for mercy.

***

The loft 29 th May

Alan came to see them at the loft. Elena was wary about revealing their whereabouts, but Jess assured her that this was the least dangerous thing for someone to know. Unless they set fire to the house which would be quite a statement of intent and very unusual for the avowedly publicity-shy Folk. Besides which, there was the chance of pulling off a bit of a coup, one that might improve Jess' standing with her superiors. She kept this possibility to herself, fearing that her girlfriend would not approve. However, she told herself firmly, she was a spy, and this is what spies do.

Shawna showed him up to the loft and smirked at them over Alan's shoulder when they opened the door. He grinned, and Elena gave him the severe look.

Settling him into a chair on the opposite side of the table, the two women took the sofa.

"Can I offer you a glass of wine?" Elena asked.

"That would be lovely, thank you."

He was charm itself and Elena found herself suddenly shy, knowing that they both fancied him and yet not knowing where this might be going. He was another spy after all, and Elena didn't know what instructions Jess's superiors might have issued. Or his.

She went to the fridge and retrieved a bottle of Chablis while Jess put some music on, something light. Around the small table they were in unexpected intimacy.

Elena poured the wine and Jess brought things to order. "What do you want, Alan?"

He laughed as he raised his glass to his lips. "You're not one to mess around, are you?"

***

Part way through Alan's discussions with Jess, as the sunlight started to crawl up the walls of the loft, Elena got up and started to potter in the kitchen. Their guest raised an eyebrow at Jess.

"If you drone on long enough, she's going to start making food. It's almost a defensive reflex."

"Unfair!" Alan protested. "This is important!"

"Yeah, but you sound like someone reciting the minutes of a political party conference," Elena said absently as she crushed some garlic. "Get to the point - if there is one."

"The point is that one side to the referendum is stirring up some rather virulent nationalism. Centrist thinking is to pull the duvet over your head and pretend it isn't happening." Jess said.

Alan tilted his head in wry acknowledgement and countered. "Whereas her lot think they should be acting to dampen things down. The problem with that is that the British political system tends to put a lid on unpalatable points of view. If they don't get a hearing, then things tend to find expression in other ways. Sometimes violently."

Elena pondered this information while she halved some cherry tomatoes in harlequin shades of yellow, red, and purple. The tomatoes joined the garlic and some fresh basil leaves in a bowl with olive oil, salt, pepper, and a splash of balsamic vinegar. She placed the tomato salad on the table with three forks and a bowl of sourdough bread cut into chunks. Jess leaned forward with her eyes closed and inhaled deeply.

Elena regarded her amusedly and turned to Alan, "Dig in. It's just a snack."

He considered her for a moment then shrugged, picked up a fork and stabbed some tomatoes. Jess felt his surprise as the food went into his mouth. If Alan was anything like the kind of field agent that she was, well, food was a secondary concern.

His gaze slid to Elena, and he appraised her afresh. Elena coloured slightly.

"Hands off, Mr Forrester," Jess murmured.

He chuckled and started to try and sop up some of the juices with the bread. They ate in silence for a minute or two and Alan started to really appreciate the flavours as they warmed and matured. He shook his head and decided that he had been neglecting himself.

Jess regarded him with a wry smile. "She'll steal your soul, you know."

Alan was still putting away a piece of bread sodden with the garlicky, herby sharpness and was unable to speak for a moment.

"I can make you something more substantial," Elena offered as she watched him chase the last of the salad juices round the bowl.

"What have we got in, love?" Jess asked.

"I can put a carbonara together."

"Ooo, yes please!"

"What's that?" Alan asked.

Elena started to explain, and Jess shushed her. "Only the second most wonderful thing you'll ever put in your mouth!"

"And the first?"

"The next thing she makes!"

Her girlfriend smiled and jumped to her feet, humming as she went to the little work area under the mezzanine. Jess watched her and sighed with warm and peppery delight, not caring if her opposite number knew it.

If he was honest, Alan felt the tiniest bit dejected. He knew Jess was flaunting her girlfriend in front of him and it was having the desired effect. Jessica Calamar was quite a catch herself so he'd expected that she would partner someone classy, but Elena Kowalski? Beautiful, frighteningly intelligent and seemingly an excellent cook to boot. He felt a twinge of guilt for the insults at the wine bar. Although Jess had defended Elena's honour more than adequately. Some of the bruises were still fading.

He sighed deeply and gathered himself.

Elena listened with one ear as she set about grating the parmesan and whisking the egg. Mixing them together she seasoned the whole with black pepper and a pinch of Kashmiri chilli.

Ordinarily she'd be frying some smoked lardons, but she knew for a fact there were none in the house. What there was, however, was some smoked ham which would do very well as a stand-in. She surveyed the red wines critically, ideally this would call for a Chianti or maybe one of the posher Nebbiolos, but they weren't part of her usual roster. Alan was speaking again.

"Beyond Plantagenet, there are other agitators in the Commons. Some of them are fans of disaster capitalism."

"What's disaster capitalism?" Elena asked.

"Term coined by Naomi Klein." Jess replied.

"The woman who wrote 'No Logo'?"

"The same. It grew out of her observations of the Boxing Day tsunami of 2004. Seaside locals had been forced to evacuate by the wave and it trashed their homes. Then during the reconstruction they found developers were seizing their land to build hotels and stuff. Now it's used to describe opportunists taking advantage of any disaster, natural or man-made - like a war."

"Or a wholesale abandonment of regulation." Elena said without looking up.

Alan sat back in his chair and Jess watched him with a wry smile on her face. Even without witchy powers his astonished silence spoke volumes. Beautiful and smart. Oh yeah. Mine.

***

When the pasta was al dente, Elena drained it, being careful to catch some of the water in a jug. Then she returned it to a very low heat and stirred in the beaten egg and parmesan. She continued to stir, watching it intently to make sure it didn't start turning into scrambled egg. A splash of the cooking water and the sauce acquired the beautiful gloss she was looking for. Adding the smoked ham and a final twist of black pepper, she decanted the pasta into three bowls and brought them to the table.

Alan looked at the bowl and laughed. "Carbonara is just spaghetti with cheese and ham?"

Elena looked at him severely. "First off this is linguine, not spaghetti, and if you wish, you can satisfy your base lust for mac'n'cheese at the takeaway by the church."

He held up his hands in surrender.

She uncorked her best red, a Californian Cabernet Sauvignon, all soft velvety magic in a glass and set it in front of him. He stuck his nose in the glass and sniffed appreciatively, "Are you trying to seduce me, Elena?"

"You're the spy, you work it out," she retorted, tartly.

He smiled and both women smiled back. He was very easy on the eye.

***

Into the evening, Jess and Alan argued and debated and fought and sniped and snarked and joked and laughed and flirted, and throughout, Elena could feel the tension building. There were weird little psychic surges, point and counterpoint, like a cross between a musical duet and a fencing match, and Elena realised with wonderment that she was witnessing the mating dance of the Folk. Where was David Attenborough when you needed him?

The bottle of wine had been joined by another, and now, Alan and Elena lolled on the sofa while Jess lay on her back on the floor at their feet. The light had long gone from the windows and they were deep into the evening. Elena could feel a familiar pull in the base of her belly. Jess and Alan each waited for the other to make the first move.

Alan reached to put his wine glass on the floor. In the process he lost his balance, landing atop Jess. Elena watched in astonishment as her girlfriend's arms came up around his neck. They clung to each other, and their desire spiralled out to engulf Elena. Unable to resist, she went to her knees beside them and put her hand on Alan's back.

He broke from Jess and turned to look at her. She fell into him, past the effortless self-confidence and dry humour and into a landscape of loneliness and need. Elena recoiled momentarily only to find a steadying hand on her arm and realised Jess was there too. It brought her back to herself, and without really thinking about it, she leaned down and kissed him.

Then she kissed Jess, then Alan, then Jess, switching back and forth until she was dissolving into them, no longer a separate entity but part of an elemental desire.

Their clothes disappeared; she had no recollection of taking them off, but they were now all wonderfully tactile. Alan turned out to be quite well endowed and they revelled in his maleness, the hot meat of his erection taking its turn in their mouths, kissing each other over the purple crown as he gasped above them.

"Who's first?" she panted, gazing into Jess's brilliant blue eyes. In reply her lover reached down to her sex and rudely investigated her cleft with her fingers.

"You're as ready as I am. Toss a coin for it?"

Alan and Elena erupted with laughter, and some of the unthinking lust left them.

Elena stood up. "This is going to be a lot more comfortable in bed, so get upstairs both of you."

She took their hands. "But kiss me before you do."

Alan watched as Jess took Elena's face in her hands and kissed up from below her jaw until their lips met and her tongue snaked into Elena's mouth. Elena moaned at the promise of that tongue. Then Jess was gone, and Elena swayed for a moment before Alan's firm male grasp of her shoulders steadied her. His kiss was strong and demanding, and she wanted to be the vessel for that need so badly that she nearly lost herself again. Her nipples were tight to the point of painful, and she massaged her breasts, thrilling to the way her lovers' eyes were drawn to them.

She giggled. "Are we ever going to make it upstairs?"

Jess turned and walked swiftly away. "Last one in bed has to watch!" she cast over her shoulder.

Alan and Elena looked at each other for a fraction of a second and then ran for the stairs, fighting each other and Jess to get there first. Alan was taken aback at how competitive the girls were, and instinctively relinquished the lead to protect his manhood. Reaching the top of the stairs he stopped for a moment and the two women on the bed stared at him.

"Alan has to watch, love." Jess murmured, sultrily.

"What does he have to watch, darling?"

"This." Jess bent her head and licked up from the bottom of Elena's breast to swirl over her areolae. Elena held Alan's gaze with heavy lidded eyes. He groaned and clutched his erection, jigging from foot to foot.

"How long do you think he can hold out?" Elena asked Jess, coyly.