The Girl with the Freckles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great. You?"

"Soooo good, you can go faster if you want. I'm gonna try something, let me know how it feels."

Suddenly, I felt her vaginal wall begin to clench and release as I thrust into her. It was like nothing I'd ever experienced.

"Oh my GOD, how the fuck are you doing that?! It feels incredible!!"

"Gymnastics" she replied between gasps. "Strong pelvic muscles. Can we change positions, I want to see how you feel doggie style"

I pulled out and she rolled over on all fours. Positioning my cock between the lightly freckled cheeks, I moved inside her. She gasped in ecstasy.

"Ooooo, that feels reeeally good. Go faster, yes...like that...oH GOD, OH GOD, I'M CUMMING!!!!!" The walls of her pussy tightened around my throbbing phallus, as her cries of animal pleasure drove me over the edge. I screamed something unintelligible when my semen erupted in explosive bursts. We collapsed on the bed together, gasping. My cock deflated, and I pulled off the well worn condom.

We lay there, drained of energy. I spooned her, draping my arm across her glistening body, my hand resting on her supple breast, my spent penis cushioned between her soft cheeks. Nestling my head against her freckled shoulder, we drifted together into a deep, satisfying sleep.

When I awoke, I could still feel the warmth of her body pressed against me. Opening my eyes, I gazed at those sensually freckled shoulders. I targeted those luscious freckles with tiny kisses, and I heard a languorous moan as she slowly roused.

"Mmmm, good morning, such a nice way to wake up"

"Kissing some of your beautiful freckles, perfect way to start the day." I replied.

She rolled over and looked lovingly into my eyes.

"Thank you for the greatest night of my life. You changed everything for me; you made me feel beautiful; you made me your girlfriend; you made me a complete woman; you even made me like my freckles. Please don't freak out, I know we've only been together for a few hours, and we had the most amazing sex, but I need to tell you..."

Before she could finish, I placed my finger over her mouth and said,

"STOP! I want to say it first. Janet; I love you."

"Oh God, I love you too. I've had a crush on you since 7th grade, but now I know it's so much more than that."

I held her close. "We're together now, you know how I feel and I know how you feel, lets make up for lost time. You're my girlfriend, my beautiful freckled girlfriend, and I want the whole world to know."

We clung to each other for several minutes, without saying a word. I broke the silence;

"You know, between the two of us, I think we'd had, like, 12 orgasms. I probably smell like a rutting bull moose. Shower with me?"

"Actually" she said with a sly smile, "I was so nervous before our date that I had to make myself cum just to calm down. You should count that one too"

Then she gave me a quick peck and let me to the bathroom. I turned on the spigot, adjusted the temperature, and in we went. The water washed over, reviving us, and we scrubbed each other in between hugs and kisses, lingering on those special body parts that required more delicate attention.

I toweled her dry, lost in the beautifully variegated patterns of those freckles. We dressed, and finally, with day job and school work looming, our long night of passion and self discovery had to come to an end.

"Hey Janet, my band is doing a set at this underground pop up club tonight. Here's the address, I'll leave your name at the door, we'll probably go on around 8:30. I really want you to come, after we break down the equipment, we can come back to your place and we can, well, pick up where we left off."

"Sure," she replied, "I'd love to go, but, if you need to hang out with the band, you know, guy time, I'll understand"

"Are you kidding? Show's over and I'm heading out with my beautiful freckled girlfriend."

"I'm glad, I was afraid you might actually take me seriously and hang with them."

We capped the most amazing night of our lives with one final deep, passionate kiss.

Then she said goodbye with "I love you"

"I love you" was my reply.

Later that night, when I was setting up for the gig, I told my drummer Steve that my girlfriend was coming to see our set.

"Girlfriend? Since when do you have a girlfriend?"

"Actually, we've known each other for a long time, but last night we finally got together. I really care for this girl, I mean, I love her."

"Damn" he replied incredulously. "Do I know this chick?"

"Yeah, I think so, her name's Janet, she was in our 7th grade home room class."

He thought for a moment.

"Janet?" Oh, wait, the girl with the freckles?"

"Uh huh," I replied.

12