The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kayleigh, eh? A pleasure to meet you, too, my dear." His lips torqued at her. "I noticed on the website you graduated from high school last month." He extended his hand. "First day, huh? Have you had your first party yet?"

The simplicity of accepting that hand had a profound effect on Lindsay. She regarded her fingers, delicate and slender, wound around his larger, much thicker ones. So sexy. Her eyes flashed upward and loomed inquisitive as she cataloged Sammy's face, notably his chiseled jaw and neat, well-trimmed beard. "No sir. No, I haven't."

"Oh, man. I get to be your first? Wow. Wow!" He was practically hopping up and down as if he had ants in his pants. "I've never been the first in all the brothels I've visited. Second or third a few times, but never the first."

Pamela dazzled with her pearly whites. "Kayleigh, Sammy has been coming to Happy Ending Ranch longer than I've been alive. I've partied with him twenty or thirty times over the years. We always have a kickass time!"

"Never a dull moment with Pamela." Sammy pointed at the dusting of glitter across Pamela's exposed torso that she'd often sprinkle on herself at work. "See that glitter? Always gotta take a shower after seeing this chick, else I'll go home with it caked all over me and it upsets the wife. Tells her where I've been, and who I've been with."

Pamela hugged him again. "You love my glitter! You know it's my trademark!" She flashed another devastating smile as his hand slid over the vast expanse of her breasts.

Colt wagged a finger with a forced grin. "Watch it, my friend. You know the rules. Gotta fork out some cash if you wanna touch Pamela like that."

"Man, you're breakin' my balls!" Sammy stepped away, chuckled, and held both hands up in surrender. "Not even a quick freebie, huh? Cold, man. Real cold."

Soon enough, Sammy zeroed-in on Lindsay and opened a dialogue as Pamela listened and Colt tended to Nicolette and her customer, who had finished their party and returned to the bar. "Where are you from, darlin'?"

"California." I need to relax and loosen up. "Palm Springs, the desert."

"Ehh, the desert? You enjoy it there?"

"No, not really. But it's what I'm familiar with." Lindsay played with the silky tendrils of her hair, twirling them around multiple fingers. "Been there my whole life."

"I'd never live in the desert." Sammy absentmindedly cracked his knuckles. "I love Vegas, but it's way too hot. Palm Springs too."

"Yeah, yeah, it's rough." Lindsay tried to be as personable as possible. She had never sat down and talked with an older man like this before. Not in this situation, that's for sure. In all likelihood, she was moments away from having sex with him! Did her hopeless attraction make the reality of what was about to happen better or worse? Lindsay didn't know. However, one thing was for certain: there was an awful lot to like about this man.

His expensive clothes. His voice. His beard.

Definitely his beard.

And that confident, brash attitude. Sammy was a frequent customer, and Lindsay worried if she could meet his lofty standards. He understood this brothel game inside and out, knew what he wanted, and wasn't the type who'd take "no" for an answer.

"It's just... I'm sure Salt Lake is... better." The eighteen-year-old did her part to keep the conversation rolling and maintained a smile, per Pamela's teachings, but felt like pursing her lips together and pressing the timeout button to reconsider her decisions yet again.

I can do this. It's just sex, right?

I want to do this.

Or do I?

Tonight, this man is going to fuck me in exchange for money. I must do whatever he says and please him at all costs, else Colt will boot me out of the house, and I'll be forced to head back to Citronelle. Yet there will still be nude pics of me accessible on the Internet.

Forever.

Similar concerns ran roughshod through Lindsay's mind. She had come a long way since that fateful afternoon when the school counselor, Mr. Brennan, caught her and Zack fucking in the auditorium. Or when she gave Zack a blowjob in the coat closet on Christmas Day with her family gathered in the nearby living room. Alison said I had a glob of jizz on my neck for all of dinner. God, I hope no one else noticed.

Such lewd, wanton acts served as a precursor of things to come, a warmup of sorts - practice - for what would one day be the decision Lindsay could never claw back. Would she regret it? This was her destiny in life, perhaps the legacy she'd leave behind.

Tonight, I become a whore.

"So, this is your first day working in the brothel, huh? That's difficult to believe." Sammy reached out and placed a firm, authoritative hand on Lindsay's kneecap, and it made her heart shift into a higher gear. "What made you decide on this profession?"

I can do this. I'm going to work hard and be the best damn whore this house has ever had. Lindsay had no need to fight that word anymore, right? Deny or take offense to it? It's my job title; my chosen profession.

I'm a whore.

"Hmm, something different. Kind of dippin' my toes in the waters of life, I guess." Lindsay was trying to maintain her composure but found it difficult with these impure ideas, as well as Sammy swiping his thumb over and across her exposed thigh. An energy swirled around them, like a magnetic field, and she felt herself being pulled in. "Wanting to branch out and have new adventures."

He tucked his hand into the crook of her elbow. "Oh, tonight is gonna be a treat."

This man is going to destroy me. "Tell me about yourself."

"What's there to tell? I work for a pharmaceutical manufacturer in Salt Lake City. I'm in corporate and the job gets stressful at times. So, when I get the chance, I like to treat myself to irresistible young girls like you."

A blazing heat spread across Lindsay's face. "Irresistible? Th-Thank you." She found herself tongue-twisted. He is sweet and excessive praise like this goes a long way with me. After the fiasco with the lineup earlier, the boost of confidence did her wonders.

"I'm excited to be here."

Lindsay's face sparkled. "I'm excited to be here for you too." Would you object if I were to call you Daddy? I'd like that. It would turn me on.

Sammy again eyed Lindsay from head to toe in her lingerie set. "You look much better in person than your pictures, and those pictures are amazing." His hand rubbed her thigh and the curve at the bottom of her hip. "I was driving home from a business meeting in Vegas and figured I'd stop by the ranch and see if my favorite, Scarlett, was working. I checked the website in the parking lot and noticed someone new on it - you. I've been with countless working girls over the years, honey, but your body... your body is fantastic. It's perfect."

Oh, yeah. Keep going. Lindsay may have been speechless but welcomed these compliments and hoped they'd never end.

"I adore Scarlett, but I must have you. I'm so glad you're not with another client. I almost lost it when I saw the picture of you with the teddy bear and the pigtails. So. Fucking. Hot. That sealed the deal for me."

"Don't worry," Pamela chimed in for Lindsay, knowing she had to say something for her. "Kayleigh plans on showing you an awesome time, Sammy."

His gaze shifted. "Don't think I've forgotten you, darlin', because I haven't. Not for a second. I'd love to stay and chat, but the wife will get suspicious if I'm too late arriving home, and I'm not in the mood to deal with her bullshit tonight. That damn meeting took forever, and I did not want to be there. I have time for one hour, tops."

Pamela gave his shoulder a playful shove. "You better not forget me! You're one of my favorite clients."

"I'll often spend a couple of days in town and have multiple parties with multiple girls. Sometimes, every girl in the house! But, as I said, I'm pressed for time." Seeking Lindsay's hands with his own, Sammy tangled their fingers together. "I want to go back to your room and talk about having a party with you."

Having accepted her so-called destiny, Lindsay was still blushing. And ecstatic. "Okay." The heat from his hands burned her skin.

Pamela stood. "Do you mind if I tag along and do the negotiating, Sammy? Kayleigh is new and we want to train her to do things the right way around here."

"That's fine. I know the drill."

"Kayleigh, escort the man back to your room." Pamela's voice was light and bubbly. "Lead the way, guide him."

"Oh, yes. Yes, Pamela. Yes, yes, of course." Lindsay struggled with short, rapid breaths as Pamela followed them to her bedroom. This stranger is about to put his dick in me.

Lindsay released Sammy's hand and watched him go to the bed and sink into its edge. After a few seconds of awkward silence, Sammy beckoned his soon-to-be plaything with a crooking of his index finger. "Come sit on my lap, babygirl, and I'll help you relax."

"Did you forget the training protocols I taught you already?" Pamela's eyes narrowed to crinkled slits as Lindsay hurried over to Sammy and settled across his lap. Pamela realized that Sammy, of all customers, wouldn't mind if she gave Lindsay an on-the-job refresher. "At the start of a negotiation, you always want to help your client get comfortable and then sit on his or her lap. You don't stand around with a blank face and wait for the client to make the initial move."

Blood and all its warmth had left Lindsay's face and settled in her feet. Please don't be mad at me. "I'm sorry." I need this job and promise to do better. But her ankles soon crossed and both legs stretched out in front of her from being held by such thick, muscular arms. Hmm, Daddy. Though they'd just met, Lindsay trusted this man to take her anywhere.

"She'll learn, Pamela. Don't worry. You had your first party once, too, remember," Sammy said, his eyes rapt on her face. "Too bad it wasn't with me, though." He stroked Lindsay's back and tried not to become too intoxicated by the floral scent of her hair and the sheer arousal of having a young minx like this so close. His gaze cut to hers. "Oh damn, look at those innocent eyes."

As a customer, Sammy had protocols to follow too. Not peeling away the cups of Lindsay's bra and fondling her breasts or reaching inside her thong to sample what was underneath proved far more of a challenge than he expected.

Once they agreed on the ground rules and a financial transaction was complete, he'd snatch this opportunity.

With a better grip on her emotions (and wanting to impress Pamela), Lindsay observed Sammy with an upturned face. "What are you looking for tonight, sir?" Remember your training. She glided two fingertips across his chest in a lazy circle. "What can I do to satisfy you?"

"Sir. Wow. Respectful, aren't you? Such a sweet, sweet, thing. I like good manners. They're a forgotten trait in today's society." He cleared his throat. "Obviously, I want to fuck you. I want to enjoy your tight little body. I want oral both ways, and French kissing. Lots of French kissing. Maybe give you a spanking, too, because I can tell you need one really, really bad."

Her pussy burning and composure shot to hell, just like that, Lindsay swallowed over the lump in her throat. Sammy said all that as if he was browsing the menu at a restaurant and ordering food from it. Yeah, and I'm the main course.

"Does all that sound okay to you, Kayleigh?"

"Yes, Pamela. Yes, yes, it does." A shudder throttled her backbone. Oh God. I'm gonna get sick.

Once again, Sammy couldn't help himself - he had to break protocol. He reeled Lindsay's head in close and tongued her mouth, lovingly, showing her how to kiss like a grownup until she yielded to his advances and clung to him in a foreshadowing of how her body would soon move under his as he fucked her. He pulled her closer by the waist and there was no way she could shake herself free.

"You and I are gonna have a lot of fun," he said against her hair, fragrant with the floral shampoo, and felt her quiver in anticipation. "Oh, a lot of fun, believe me." His gruff fingertips found her pussy and explored. "I'm gonna give you the fucking of a lifetime. Everyone else will pale in comparison to me from now on."

Pamela coughed multiple times, interrupting their little moment. She couldn't allow things to snowball out of control before they agreed on a time and price. The last thing she wanted was for Colt to storm down the hall and start banging on the door. Offering a freebie to a customer was perhaps his biggest pet peeve. "You want an hour-long GFE, right? Can you do seven hundred dollars?"

Tilting his chin downward with his brows knitted, Sammy regarded Pamela. "Darlin', you know me. I've been coming here for years. I always offer six hundred an hour for a standard suck-and-fuck. I don't go a cent over. It's a hundred more than your house minimum, which after all the countless times I've been here, I should be paying. But I'm a nice guy and like to take care of you ladies."

"No harm in asking, is there? And you're right, you are a nice guy. You always take care of us by offering more than the minimum." Pamela had conceded the bargaining already. No way could she nudge the needle any higher with this particular customer. "You only have time for one hour, right?"

"Yes, only one."

"Six hundred dollars sounds good to me!" That would be three hundred in earnings for Lindsay, though she'd have to give it right to Pamela because of the loan. Still, it'll be my first party! Lindsay was also excited her room and board fee for the day would be waived.

Pamela smiled from ear to ear. "Kayleigh, this is as simple of a negotiation as you'll ever have. Sammy is so easy to deal with. He's not one of our best mongers like Colt said, he is our best monger."

Must be another word for customer, right?

"I've spent a fortune here over the years."

"Sammy, can you drop your pants so we can do the DC?" Pamela positioned herself as he showed no resistance. "Kayleigh, on your knees alongside me, and put these gloves on. Yeah, there you go."

His dick is half-hard and already bigger than any other I've ever seen.

"Hold this flashlight. Now, remember what you're supposed to be looking for, okay? Bumps, sores, bleeding wounds, anything you don't want to see before having sex with someone. Anything which seems out of place. You need to focus and concentrate, look really hard. Take his dick in your hand like you're supposed to. It's not gonna bite you! That's your job, silly girl, not mine."

Sammy was grinning like a Cheshire cat as they conducted the inspection. "Boy, oh, boy. Pamela and Kayleigh, an untouched brothel virgin, on their knees in front of me. What did I ever do to deserve this?"

Pamela's eyebrows danced as her fingertips kneaded his balls. "You want a threesome, baby? I'd be more than happy to have a threesome with you and Kayleigh. I want to sink my greedy clutches into this sweet thing too." She bumped her head on Lindsay's shoulder. "I'm dying to, trust me. You know how much I love being with other girls."

Yes, yes! Please! Take me hard and ride me from behind like I'm your bae while my face is stuffed full of Pamela's pussy!

"I'd love to. But not tonight, honey. On a budget."

Peals of wild laughter burst from deep within Pamela. "A budget? Since when are you ever on a budget, Mr. CEO?"

There goes that idea, huh? Story of my fucking life. Lindsay took the initiative and wrapped the wipe soaked in rubbing alcohol around Sammy's dick. Wow. I'm actually going to do this. I want to do this. But I think it may be too large to fit in my mouth. He was clean and showed no reaction other than a contented murmur.

"Yay, you pass," Pamela said.

Once the ladies returned to their feet, Sammy pulled a money clip from his pocket and began counting off one-hundred-dollar bills.

That's some mad cheddar, yo. He must have forty or fifty of them.

"Pamela, darlin', I know you're going to ask me to take a shower, but I'm in a time crunch. Cut me a break, will you? You know I'm clean. I've been here a million times and had a shower three hours ago in Vegas. I remember when Colt was a wide-eyed high school kid, and his dad ran the fucking joint. He sure ain't no kid anymore. I need to get home to the wife. Please, give me a pass tonight."

Pamela's eyebrows pulled together in contemplation as she glanced at Lindsay. "Showers are mandatory, sweetheart, but on rare occasions we can make exceptions. I can vouch for Sammy." She wrapped her fingers around his dick and gave it a quick, appreciative squeeze. "Never had an issue with him, and he and I have been together many, many times. Are you okay if he doesn't take a shower? He's a good man, and I trust his word he took a shower in Vegas." She leaned over and grazed his cheek with a kiss. "Sammy would never lie to me about that."

"If you say it's okay with you, it's okay with me." Besides, Lindsay had already noticed his scent - fresh linen and expensive body wash. No foul odor whatsoever.

"Thank you, dear." He handed $600 to Pamela.

"Would you like a receipt?"

"No. Oh, and darlin', this is for you. Keep it."

She accepted an extra twenty. "What's this for?"

Sammy hooked his arm around Pamela's shoulder and she offered no resistance when he pulled her right to him. Lindsay stared, her eyes huge, as Sammy found Pamela's spicy little mouth with his and flat-out took it. His tongue pushed against hers. Pamela's knees buckled, but Sammy clamped his hands on to the round, generous curve of her ass and lifted, keeping her upright. His kiss wasn't loving; it was hungry, demanding, and conquering, but over way too soon.

Sammy pulled away. "We'll have another party next time I'm in town." His other hand slipped inside her dress and played with her breasts. "Been way too long since our last one."

Pamela licked her lips as she stared at his. "I'm counting down the minutes to it already, sugar bear."

Without any preamble, Sammy switched his focus, smashed his mouth to Lindsay's, and claimed it with a hot, piercing kiss. To say the move caught her off-guard would be the understatement of the year. Sammy stole Lindsay's breath in a millisecond, and she couldn't help but instinctively arch and mold her curves to the best parts of him.

Holy fuck! His hands are all over me!

"I trust you and Colt. Take the six hundred dollars and process it for me. I don't want to do it at the office. There's no need with you already here."

Sammy luxuriated in the decadent pleasure of kissing a marvelous, sweet girl so much younger than he was. "You know I love you, Pamela, and definitely want to fuck you again, but please leave, let me be alone with Kayleigh. I've always wanted to be the one to break a brothel virgin's cherry. Have Colt or Jim knock on the door at fifty-five minutes so I'll know it'll be time to finish soon. That will give me five more minutes. I may lose track of time, you know, and forget about the countdown on my cell phone."

"Fine, but you better come visit me before you leave. I want to say goodbye to you." Pamela wiped her lush, pink-kissed lips with a thumb. "Scarlett will want to see you too. She'll be pissed if she doesn't."

Sammy placed his right hand between Lindsay's thighs and his left on her breasts. He bent and snagged a nipple between his teeth, and she flung her head back with a feverish cry. Her nails clawed into the taut muscles encasing his shoulder blades.

Let's have a threesome, please!