The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 05

Story Info
Charlie has unrealistic expectactions.
6k words
4.56
6.9k
8

Part 5 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,100 Followers

Chapter Five

Bodacious Blonde PAMELA

Available 7/16-8/5

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 120 pounds

Blonde Hair

Brown Eyes

Measurements: 36d-24-36

Age: 30 (birthdate: Jan. 5, 1988)

Hello loves! My name is Pamela and I was born in Pennsylvania but raised by the surf in Miami, Florida. Currently located in Flagstone, Nevada, I'm working at Happy Ending Ranch as a luxury companion and taking grad school courses online in Psychology with the goal of one day becoming a Nurse Practitioner.

I'm a certified nut when it comes to yoga and daily exercise, and preach a healthy, vegan lifestyle. I love nature, vineyard tours, traveling the world, going to day spas, and being pampered. I have an affinity for bright, girly colors and all things that sparkle.

I am super sensual and way too comfortable in my own skin. Are you a little nervous? Don't worry, my easygoing, chill personality will have you relaxed in no time flat.

I crave intimacy in all forms and love that this job provides me the chance to let you feel at ease being you. Got a freaky fetish? Want to try something you think may be a little weird to inquire about? I'm your girl! I embrace the "weird" and there probably isn't anything I haven't tried at least once. My goal is to make you comfortable enough to tell me your darkest desires so we can make your fantasy our reality. Rest assured, your secrets are safe with me, and I never judge.

I enjoy the sultry touch of a woman as well as the firm grasp of a gentleman. I am pansexual in my private life, often have giggly threesomes with my coworkers in our downtime and find intense joy entertaining a couple in my bedroom and helping them connect on a deeper level.

Every person is special and important, so things such as gender, weight/body type, age, and disability don't in any way impact my willingness to book a party with you. Are you introverted or suffer from a physical disorder? Did you go through a horrible breakup and now find yourself struggling to reenter the dating scene? Or are you, for whatever reason, not satisfied at home and want to try something new and exciting?

Please, allow me the opportunity to provide you the experience of a lifetime. I love the eroticism of the human body. I am compassionate and understanding; I care about your time with me and want to make sure you leave Happy Ending Ranch with amazing memories and no regrets.

My specialty is counseling and deflowering adult virgins. With an open mind and heart, I tend to captivate and would consider it an honor to share such a momentous occasion with you. I know losing your virginity can be nerve-wracking, yet my happiness comes from your comfort and satisfaction. I love to be gentle and caress but can also be aggressive and take control if that's your preference.

Overnights are fun too. I am a cuddle bug and promise to fall asleep with my head on your shoulder.

If you'd like to set up an appointment or just say hi, send me an e-mail via the link below. Or call our booking office at 775-555-0105 to schedule our all-inclusive date.

And know when you arrive, I'll be ready and waiting for you in my bed.

XOXO

Love, Pamela

* * *

Oh, sweet Jesus! I didn't know pictures were online of you too. Bare-ass naked in his hotel room south of the Las Vegas Strip in Henderson, Charlie Winters frigged his dick with wild fury as he stared at the laptop monitor in front of him. Oh Pamela. Oh Pamela, I love you.

"You want to fuck me now, baby?" Pamela asked Charlie several hours ago after taking his cock so deep into her throat that he found himself on the brink of madness. She rode him reverse-cowgirl next, bouncing and facing away, giving him free rein to grope her ass as the slick, slapping sounds of sex mixed with his cries of helpless pleasure. Pamela's neck craned in an arch and she squirmed at the way he held her hips with such firmness.

I wanna rescue you from your life as a prostitute, sweetheart, and take you back to Detroit with me. You're so much better than this. You know that, right? Why the hell should Pamela belittle herself by having sex with every man who showed up at the ranch? None of those guys love you like I do. The thought of Pamela's job and what she had to endure disgusted Charlie. They don't care about you one bit. They just want to get their rocks off.

Me? I wanna marry you and give you the type of life and financial security you deserve. Charlie's sensibilities had tumbled off the deep end after saying goodbye to Pamela this afternoon. You'll no longer need to degrade yourself like this. I'm going to take care of you from this point forward.

But now, for starters, I have pictures of you! Oh, man. Charlie inclined his head and stared at his new obsession.

Pamela's round, tight bottom bounced atop his thighs earlier as the velvet depths of her pussy flexed around his dick and ushered him to the edge of paradise. Breathless, Charlie gawked at the sight of his shaft in her pink orifice and experienced a pleasure greater than he ever imagined. He grasped her hair with his right hand and twisted it into a ponytail, keeping her body flexed so he could slam into her. This led to a shuddering climax, after which Pamela hopped off Charlie's pelvis and stroked his cock with both hands until it was tapped out.

Fuuuuuck ... I loved playing with those massive titties too. Charlie wanted to mash his face between Pamela's bra busters and become forever lost in them. I wanna suck the milk out of them once I get her pregnant.

After a round of snuggling and small talk, Charlie again fucked Pamela with unquenchable ardor. Yet his body couldn't keep up as he lacked the cardiovascular conditioning, the stamina, to continue thrusting. My back gave out on me. Pamela had Charlie lay still and rest as she knelt on the mattress and offered a slow, sensuous blowjob. Her mouth could be the solution to world peace.

Back in the present time, Charlie clicked on another photograph of Pamela from Happy Ending Ranch's website and salivated.

Seventeen pics decorated her profile, eight of which were nudes. Time to raid the site and download anything with Pamela in it. He couldn't decide which pictures were best suited to be the wallpaper and lock screen on his cell phone, but he had several options. I should have asked Pamela for a couple of selfies of us together when I had the chance. She wouldn't have said no to me - not a chance.

Charlie was employed as a logistics analyst for an automobile company based in Michigan and was on the short list of candidates for the next major promotion. I'd give up my job for Pamela if she wanted me to. He was ready to drop everything and move to Nevada so the two of them could be together. Or Florida, I don't care. Finding a new job wouldn't be an issue, even if it meant less pay and starting over at the bottom.

Still stroking his dick, memories from hours ago again filled his mind.

Once he regained his energy, Charlie pressed Pamela against the wall, her legs wrapped around his waist as he gripped her ass, and clumsily fucked away. Wet and sticky, and her hair a catastrophe, Pamela was a remarkable sight.

Oh Pamela. Oh Pamela. Oh my God. Charlie was near his breaking point in the hotel as his favorite vision of all materialized: "Do you, Charles Elliot Winters, of your own free will, choose to marry Pamela on this day, to join with her as husband and wife for all the days of your life?"

"I do."

Oh baby. Oh baby. Is that from your bedroom back home in Florida? He clicked on another photograph, this one of Pamela wearing white lingerie and posing on the bed. Oh, fuck me. I need to be with you again. I need your naked flesh against mine. I wanna hold and kiss and cherish you from now until the end of time. I wanna bend you over and feel your ...

Grunting in ecstasy, Charlie came over his hand.

<> <> <> <> <>

The way Sammy saw it, few things on Earth were more pleasurable than a blowjob, moist and lustrous, being delivered by an honest-to-goodness professional. "Just keep sucking, Kayleigh. That's it. Good girl. Just keep sucking, you little whore." No bullshit strings or expectations came with it, no games, and best of all, no drama. Sammy didn't have to worry about getting bitched at and denied his rightful pleasure if he forgot to take out the trash (again). He loved the submissive act of a beguiling young woman kneeling before him, stroking his dick from root to tip, and slicking her mouth over it as if her life depended on it.

All the while getting paid top dollar to do so. That was key. Sammy was more than happy to compensate a hard-working prostitute for her time and effort. White, Black, Latino, Asian, Filipina, Vietnamese and on down the list, Sammy didn't discriminate. He never had. Nor did he regret a single dime spent partaking in his favorite hobby over the past thirty-nine years. Sammy's compulsive, insatiable need for sex and the many avenues available in which to purchase it made him view women as "material." Hooking up with a prostitute was a transaction between merchant and seller, nothing more.

We're living in the age of instant coffee, instant food. This is instant sex.

I consider it sport fucking.

"Aww, there you go, sweetie. Oh yes, like that. That mouth ... so nice and tight."

When he arrived at the brothel earlier this evening, Sammy fancied spending time with Lindsay, and now this irresistible blend of cute and naughty was his. Had he been in the mood for an exotic import with beige skin and charcoal-black hair, Kenzie would've been eager to invite him into her bed. Or if he wanted to enjoy both ladies together, well, Colt or Jim could have arranged that too. Who says money can't buy happiness? I could fuck any broad in this house I want. It was oversized value for the price.

Later, Sammy would walk out the door and return to his everyday life as a husband, father, grandfather, and business magnate. Physically, emotionally, he'd be free.

To him, sex was cheaper this way. With a wife and kids, you're obligated to feed, clean, and clothe them. There are too many issues, so much to deal with. Arguments, medical bills, trips to visit family members I could give a flying fuck about. It's just not worth it.

"I know this is new to you, Kayleigh, and you're doing an excellent job for sucking such a massive dick, okay?"

"Mmm-hmm. Thank you, sir." Lindsay glanced Sammy's way, his pubic hair tickling her nose as her head bobbed up and down, his cock invading her mouth until it clashed against the back of her throat and receding until only the head remained between her lips.

Before her exciting new life in Nevada became a reality, Lindsay read countless articles on how to give a proper blowjob. One that stuck with her suggested an elevated level of animalistic and unbridled enthusiasm. Pay attention to how the man's dick behaved, it said, and don't ask for a progress report. If the dick jumped and throbbed, it's happy. If it oozed pre-cum, it's thrilled. Use spit in excess, use your mouth, hands, even your breath, and don't be afraid to push your limits.

Applying these techniques caused Lindsay's eyes to tear up and the hinge of her jaw to ache, but the discomfort proved worth it when Sammy first snatched her hair and neck an hour ago and thumped away like a maniac on steroids. Lindsay figured she had to be doing something right, at least, and loved providing pleasure for Sammy after he had spent his hard-earned money on her.

Somehow, that meant everything to her.

"I know you know how to suck a dick, okay?"

"Mmm-hmm," she said, moaning.

"You're a woman and being subservient like this is hard-wired into your DNA. It's in your nature. But be quiet when you're sucking my dick, all right?"

Lindsay pulled back and said with a whisper, "Okay."

"You make too much fuckin' noise, and I don't like it. It's too damn distracting."

"I'm sorry."

"Are you?"

"Yeah."

"You know what? Don't apologize to me, you little brat. Apologize to my dick."

"I'm sorry." She swiped her tongue over its head.

As the most notorious and well-known whoremonger in the LPIN community, Sammy had received tens of thousands of blowjobs by so-called "ladies of the night" who enjoyed giving them as much as he loved getting them. This man was a true industry icon. I've spent over two million dollars combined at these cursed houses, maybe even three. He always checked his emotions at the door, had controversial opinions and views, and wasn't afraid to verbally decimate a prostitute if he believed he wasn't getting his money's worth.

Sure, several over the years had done this act clinically for him, almost robotically, with a false façade of joy and eagerness, and Sammy understood their sole motivation was the money and they may, in fact, secretly despise him and the wicked things he made them do.

Sammy was okay with that. Like I give two shits what these chicks think or feel anyway. I just want them to do their fucking job and satisfy me. They're holes to me. He still admired every one of them, regardless, and understood no matter the method or level of sincerity they had in earning it, it was important that they ultimately had enough money to pay their bills and put food on the table.

Or support their drug habit.

"All right. Now just keep suckin', darlin'. I'll tell you when to stop. Be a good girl; relax your throat and take more of me in, okay? Do as I tell you."

"Yes sir."

Lindsay Anastacio was experimenting and growing bolder before Sammy's eyes. He enjoyed it when she squeezed hard and sucked gently. Or sucked with reckless abandon and stroked lightly. She tried to swallow him as far as possible earlier, even deep-throat him, but that proved far more difficult than she expected, and the poor girl couldn't breathe and gagged.

"You like suckin' that dick."

"Mmm-hmm."

"Yeah, yeah. Keep suckin' that dick. You're doing great." If Sammy's smile became any wider, he'd resemble the Joker. "You know what fuckin' turns me on more than anything, babygirl?"

"Huh?" She moved back, curious, still flicking with her tongue. "What turns you on more than anything?" She kissed his balls.

"The thought of you suckin' dick." Sammy once again forced himself into that sweet receptacle, and this time held Lindsay's head in place. "I like the idea of you suckin' a bunch of guys' dicks. Are you gonna do that while you're here?" His grip loosened. "You gonna suck every dick you come across and get paid for it like you should?"

"I hope so."

Sammy withdrew himself without a warning, gathered a heavy clump of Lindsay's hair and pulled, and dragged her up and off her knees. The unexpected pressure sent shock waves to her nerve endings, however Sammy used his opposite hand to latch on to her neck to help mitigate the pull. And nothing could have prepared Lindsay for such a quick, rough manhandling, and the intense rush of being tossed atop the bed like an inanimate object.

She was splayed out beneath him with one knee up and a finger stroking her mouth like the sultry vixen he was helping her transition into.

"Do you really love suckin' dick?"

"I really love sucking cock."

"Be honest with me."

"I am. It's my favorite thing in the world to do."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." By now, Lindsay's other hand was between her thighs, and she was stimulating herself.

"Do you love suckin' stranger's dicks?"

Her brows wagged. "I love sucking stranger's dicks."

"Don't fuck with me. I don't wanna hear no bullshit."

"No, I'm not lying. You may be my first stranger, but your dick was like the prize at the bottom of the cereal box. I want more. Lots more." Rapid blinking led to wide-eyed discovery. "I swear to you: I'm looking forward to being with other guys, other strangers." Lindsay's probing finger picked up speed and rubbed frantically. "Why else would I be here right now, working in a brothel?" Her breathing hitched.

"Would you be willing to take two dicks at once?"

"Yeah." The twinkle in her eyes spelled mischief. "I'd like to have one in my hand and one down my throat ... and go back and forth between the two." She made quick ducking motions to either side with her head and giggled. "I've fantasized about that happening a lot over the years. It always makes me wet."

Hmm, I'll have to see about making it a reality one day. I bet you could handle four or five dicks with ease.

Sammy took a seat and motioned toward his lap. "Come on, Kayleigh, on your knees again, right here. I want my dick back where it belongs until I say otherwise."

"Yes sir."

"God, you're such a sweet little thing."

Lindsay was proving to be a luxurious pay-for-pleasure companion. Her endearing innocence and fierce curiosity, everything about her, made her touch, whether with her mouth, hands, or body, something else. This chick is going places. If I were her, I'd sign with a high-end porn studio and pump out scene after scene.

The right company would make her a star - a superstar - perhaps the most notorious the adult industry had ever produced. She'd be an industry unto herself, famous for being famous. Kayleigh could travel the country, even the globe, and charge fans ten grand an hour to fuck them.

However, Sammy didn't want such worldwide notoriety for Lindsay. Not yet anyway. His vision was simpler and hit much closer to home.

Sammy contemplated the possibilities as she once again assumed the position on her knees and his hands found her hair. I don't get attached to whores on a personal level. Not anymore. That's a road I refuse to travel down and a recipe for disaster. He threaded his fingers into Lindsay's blonde locks and again held on. He could keep her at bay if he desired or reel her close to his dick. It was his decision - and his alone. I paid for this time. I'm the boss and she belongs to me until ten o'clock tonight. The wet, muffled sounds Lindsay made as she offered her oral blessings were music to his ears.

Fucking hell, she's stunning. Sammy couldn't believe how reactive Lindsay was either. Look at those eyes and that sweet-cheeks face. How eager she was to please, to satisfy, to obey. He wanted to be the boss of this girl from now on - her pleasure, her pain, her joy, her laughter, her smile. Everything. Sammy settled on the bed's edge and allowed himself to slide further down the rabbit hole of everything Lindsay embodied, all she offered, as she now practiced and one day may perfect a talent that would take her as far as she wanted it to in life.

"It would be epic if I could have a cock and balls in my mouth at the same time."

"You fucking whore." Lindsay's mouth was like a wet vacuum on overload as Sammy glared down at her, silken and hot. "You're Master's filthy little cock whore."

"Having it all the way down my throat and licking on your balls at the same time. You know I'd do that all night if you let me, right?" Lindsay jacked Sammy's cock at the base and slid her mouth over its tip. "You work hard all week at your job and deserve to have your dick sucked. I don't know why your wife doesn't enjoy doing this for you. I dunno, sir. If I were her, I'd be waiting on my knees every night when you arrived home from work."

"Stop talking. Just keep sucking." You're an absolute doll, but I don't need you to mention Barbara. Sammy didn't want to think about her. She's going to castrate me once I make it home later and fess up about all the money I've spent tonight.

Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,100 Followers
12