The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I always try to look for the good in my clients and focus on it," Kenzie said, not pleased that Scarlett said her real name. "Even if it's a cute little dimple on their chin, I find something positive and stick to it. Never dwell on the negative. Avoiding that makes the time go by so much faster."

Back in the bedroom, Charlie couldn't resist as he propelled upright and reeled Pamela's torso to his. His hands once again mashed her breasts. His thoughts scattered as she speared herself on his cock, over and over, her hands covering his and squeezing. Charlie burrowed his nose against Pamela's neck and reveled in her feminine scent, then gathered some skin between his teeth and bit.

Pamela shrieked with surprise.

"It's time you suck me off." Charlie's words were domineering as, wanting to change things up, he placed both hands on Pamela's ass and pushed her away. Off she went easily. After all, Scarlett rode him for fifteen minutes a short while ago. Charlie wanted something different.

"You're sucking my cock. Get on your knees ... now." Charlie was full of bravado, but those feelings would fade by the time he made it back to Michigan in a few days. They always did for the older virgin who ruled the world once having his cherry popped.

Pamela needed no further coaxing as, after applying a fresh condom, her small, manicured hand was gripping the base of his erection. Her lips closed around it. Those eyes stayed locked with his as she shifted from the bed down to her knees on the floor with relative ease. Charlie stood and held on to the side of her head, ready for business.

"Show me what you can do with that pretty little mouth of yours." He tightened his dual grip and made her accept him further into her wet, exquisite orifice.

Pamela whimpered. Charlie's knees trembled and he had to stabilize himself to keep from stumbling. Pamela's hair had fallen around her face, but Charlie used his right hand to sweep the wayward strands back over her left shoulder so he could watch his shaft plunge into and immerse itself into what he had paid for.

"I love you, Pamela." Unable to keep those words in, they came pouring from Charlie's lips. "I love you so much. I ... I want ..."

"Oh, come on, baby. Don't be silly. You don't even know me." Pamela let loose a brittle laugh and shrugged those words off, just as she had done countless times with other clients who'd become infatuated with her. She took the length of Charlie's dick into her mouth and sucked with a wild, starved ferocity, hoping it would steer his thoughts away from anything crazy like love or commitment.

"I know enough about you to know that you're the girl of my dreams, and everything I've ever wanted in a wife. I ... we could be happy. Together."

Pamela closed her eyes and her stomach roiled as her head bobbed even faster.

"Hi, sweetie." Scarlett reentered the bedroom with a near-empty bottle of Michelob Ultra and zeroed in on Charlie with a bright, cheerful smile. Naked and looking like a super-toned goddess from the annals of Greek mythology, the thirty-four-year-old set the bottle to the side, hurried over to Charlie with a bounce in her step, and tossed both arms around his shoulders.

Scarlett materializing like this was exactly what Pamela needed.

"So sorry I had to step away and use the restroom." The alcohol provided Scarlett fuel, a way to deaden her senses further, and would aid in reaching the finish line in this ridiculous threesome. That, and needing a break, was the real reason Scarlett took refuge in the washroom.

She closed her mouth over his for a probing kiss as Pamela continued to service him on her knees. "Listen, baby. You've spent your hard-earned money and pampered us so much, made us feel so cherished. How would you like an extra thirty minutes for free? On the house?"

Pamela's eyes bulged for an instant - Colt was obviously behind this - but she masked her feelings in a hurry. The customer could never see anything negative.

Charlie sighed and looked like it was his wedding day. In a sense, it was - the start of a resurgence. He was overjoyed, figuring he and Pamela would be married and looking to start a family by this time next year.

Perhaps Scarlett could be their live-in plaything?

"Thirty minutes for free?" His voice was subdued, scratchy. "Oh, wow. Yes. You're not joking with me, are you?"

"Of course not, baby. Don't be silly."

"Yes, yes, thank you. I'd love that."

Scarlett smashed her lips to his and shoved her tongue into his mouth, exploring every recess. "Is it okay if I get down on my knees and help Pamela suck your dick?" Scarlett let loose with an exaggerated little pout, her lips now brushing his ear. "I'm hungry too."

"Yes, by all means. Go for it!"

<> <> <> <> <>

Topic: Kayleigh is a Goddess!

From: SammySlams

Gender: M

#Posts: 2361

Kayleigh is a Goddess!

Posted: July 18, 2018, 8:13am PST

Miss Kayleigh is a Goddess if there ever was one. I spent time with her this past Tuesday night and found her to be a delightful girl. Kayleigh is only eighteen, a turnout to Happy Ending and the brothel scene, and I was her first-ever customer! Kayleigh has an outstanding personality, she is friendly, and has a dazzling smile that makes you want to smile back at her.

I booked an hour and gave her everything I had. But she was so sweet and endearing, I had to book an additional two hours. I'm an old man, as many of you know, and was unsure if I'd be up to the task, but Kayleigh took care of me and then some. The last two hours were better than the first and culminated with us taking a bubble bath and shower together.

I recommend spending time with this amazing girl. All in all, Miss Kayleigh is a Goddess!

-Sammy

From: HeavyD9116

Gender: M

#Posts: 170

Kayleigh is a Goddess!

Reply #1 on July 18, 2018, 8:35am PST

Sensational report, Sammy! I'll be in Flagstone this coming weekend and feel sad you got to Kayleigh before I did. I'd give anything to be her first monger. I saw her pictures on the website last night and after reading your review, sent an e-mail to Jim and asked to reserve an hour with her on Saturday. She looks like a dream cum true!

>Darius

From: HartSung

Gender: M

#Posts: 41

Kayleigh is a Goddess!

Reply #2 on July 18, 2018, 8:46am, PST

Sammy, you lucky bastard! My vacation trip to HER won't be until September. After reading her profile and seeing those pics, Kayleigh is on my list of ladies to party with.

Peace out ... HartSung

From: Scarlett_HER

Gender: F

#Posts: 337

Kayleigh is a Goddess!

Reply #3 on July 18, 2018, 11:28am, PST

Yes, yes, yes! Kayleigh is a goddess! She's only been at the brothel since Monday, but she's already one of my favorites. She is such a sweetheart and I guarantee anyone who books a party with her will not be disappointed.

For the love of God, someone PLEASE book a two-girl party and put us together! I am dying to get my hands on Kayleigh! Love you already, girl!

XOXOXO, Scarlett

From: Colt_HER (Admin)

Gender: M

#Posts: 7112

Kayleigh is a Goddess!

Reply #4 on July 18, 2018, 11:33am, PST

Sammy - So fabulous you got to spend time with Kayleigh and break her brothel cherry. She was talking about how much fun she had with you long after you left. Can't wait to see you in town again, my friend. It's always a pleasure.

In the meantime, sell some drugs!

-Colt

From: Pamela_HER

Gender: F

#Posts: 1748

Kayleigh is a Goddess!

Reply #5 on July 18, 2018, 11:36am, PST

Scarlett,

Kayleigh is mine, mine, mine, all mine! I get the first two-girl party with her!

Not you!!!

Pamela :>

From: HeavyD9116

Gender: M

#Posts: 171

Kayleigh is a Goddess!

Reply #6 on July 18, 2018, 11:46am, PST

Pamela and Scarlett,

There is no reason for you girls to fight. I think I may treat myself and have a three-girl party with both of you AND Kayleigh this weekend. Then we all can share her together.

>Darius

From: Scarlett_HER

Gender: F

#Posts: 339

Kayleigh is a Goddess!

Reply #7 on July 18, 2018, 11:53am, PST

Such a brilliant idea, Darius! All three of us together with you! Please make it happen!

XOXOXOBJ, Scarlett

From: omgitskayleigh_HER

Gender: F

#Posts: 2

Kayleigh is a Goddess!

Reply #8 on July 18, 2018, 12:41pm, PST

Sammy :) -

I'm so glad THE most well-known and respected monger of all-time was with me for my first party. We had loads of fun, but I have a request for next time you come to visit in September: please bring some kneepads for me so they won't be so sore the next morning like they are now. :)

Love, Kayleigh

PS - Darius, can't wait to meet you on Saturday! Jim just confirmed your party with me for one o'clock. Muah!

From: Jim_HER (Admin)

Gender: M

#Posts: 4356

Kayleigh is a Goddess!

Reply #9 on July 18, 2018, 12:47pm, PST

Glad you and Kayleigh got to meet up, Sammy. She sure is a cutie!

Jim

* * *

I love it that everyone is talking about me!

Lindsay's blue eyes sparkled as she had been surfing the brothel's website for the past hour. Colt, Jim, and Pamela had repeatedly stressed how important it was to be an near-daily participant on the bulletin board. It was imperative that she interact with the masses and get her name and brand "out there." Whatever Lindsay posted meant more exposure, more potential customers, and ultimately more money. This Darius guy booked a party with me because of the review Sammy posted.

As she suspected, Lindsay fell in love with her first client and slogged back to her bedroom and wept in private once he departed last evening. Lindsay was so taken with Sammy, in fact, that she sent him the simplest but most heartfelt e-mail overnight - i miss you - and cried once again this morning when he responded in kind.

Lindsay wasn't a hardened, jaded veteran like some of the other girls in the house. She sensed a feeling of apathy from Scarlett, Nicolette, and Aaliyah toward their job when customers weren't present. Plenty of acting went on here and certain girls hated all men in general. Aaliyah was bitching about one of her clients after he left last night.

Maybe that monger should have picked me in the lineup instead? Lindsay was exhausted after what Sammy did to her, but she would have been grateful and attentive toward this other man and did whatever possible to make him happy. That's my job, right? What I get paid to do? He was handsome and much older, a bona fide DILF!

Did Aaliyah think she was too good for him? I don't understand how someone could be in this business and not enjoy having sex. I mean, what's there not to like about it? It's sex! Lindsay looked forward to exploring and pleasing her clients in a safe, controlled environment. This is my dream job.

Lindsay's parents raised her to treat others with kindness and respect. That's the best gift I can give anyone. She prayed to God that one day she wouldn't view this job the way Scarlett, Nicolette, and Aaliyah did. That would be horrible. But if that happens, she'll quit. I refuse to be some place where I'm miserable ever again. This is my life and I'm gonna be happy. Like most girls her age, Lindsay was quirky and eccentric, but possessed a fierce, loyal heart, was full of love, and had an emotional side that often spiraled out of control. Everything about her was authentic, at least for the time being.

"Hey. You still sore? Any better than last night?"

Lindsay glanced up from the laptop in the recreation room and saw Kenzie approaching with a lunch tray packed full of vegan delights. A glorious, titillating mélange of Colombian, Spanish, Cuban, and Puerto Rican heritage, Kenzie sported soft makeup and a flower headband to frame her luscious, midnight-black locks. Her lips showed off a pop of red to accentuate what many believed to be her best feature of all: a striking smile.

Following their initial meetup on Monday when she was stone cold drunk, Lindsay had since learned Kenzie was outgoing and gregarious, bursting with energy, and hailed from Puerto Rico. Nine years ago, Kenzie came to the United States as a foreign exchange student, stayed with a family in Wisconsin for a spell, and eventually attended college at UNLV.

Ravishing, adventurous, and athletic, Kenzie was the girl behind the turntable at the club and atop the snowboard barreling down the slopes. She was fun and spontaneous and seemed to be the most comfortable around Jim. Those two were friends outside the brothel, Lindsay recalled Pamela saying, and Jim possessed a real, but not-yet-returned crush on her. I think they oughta hook up. Else, I may convince Jim to rail me himself.

"Did you have to apply any ice again this morning?"

"No, but I'm still sore." After Sammy left and her body settled down, Lindsay relaxed in bed and kept an icepack on her forehead and her pussy for close to forty-five minutes (except for when she had to go out for a lineup). Lindsay had never been fucked so hard before, and her body wasn't accustomed to such physical treatment from an experienced lover, especially three hours' worth of it.

"You learned a valuable lesson, huh? Use lube next time." Kenzie took a seat beside Lindsay at the center table and chomped a bite off a celery stick. "Hmm, this food looks delicious, doesn't it? Francisco is such a fantastic chef. If you're hungry, hon, call him and ask him to fix you something. As long as he has it available, he'll fix it. Even if he doesn't, he'll run off to Flagstone Foods and buy it."

Kenzie pointed her fork at Lindsay and said, "Gotta remember, lube is your best friend here. Don't forget next time. Especially with a man who has a huge dick and knows what he's doing with it like Sammy. Most of our clientele aren't like him. They're inexperienced or used to having sex in a specific way, but Sammy is different. He's more of a whore than any of us are, that's for sure."

"First off, I'm good on food. Thank you." Lindsay wrinkled her brow and pinched the skin at the front of her throat. Sammy isn't a whore! "Pamela is gonna be upset because I forgot about the lube. She warned me about the possibility of vaginal tearing if I don't use it. Don't worry, I'm okay. That didn't happen, but I need to take the proper precautions."

"Pamela doesn't get upset. She never gets upset. Girl is so laid-back and relaxed, so calm. I can imagine Pamela at home in Maryland. I bet she just lounges on the beach and suns herself all day long, at least when the weather is nice. I could so see that. Reminds me of a beach bunny. She's the ultimate dream girl, no doubt." Kenzie dove into the lunch plate and took a healthy bite. "Wow, this is excellent. Healthy and yummy."

"Just like you, I'm sure."

Kenzie smirked. "But, hey, what a man for your first-ever customer, huh? Sammy is a legend in our industry. Been around forever. I always enjoy my time with him. Good thing with Sammy is he doesn't mess around. He can be forceful but never too much, and he doesn't become attached. He understands brothels are fantasy playgrounds and the idea is to have fun. Not fall in love like other customers do."

But what if I fall in love? Lindsay wished Sammy was still here because she wanted to suck on his cock some more and snuggle afterward. I never felt so safe and cared for before as I did in his arms.

"How much money did you make last night?"

"Sammy paid eighteen hundred for the three hours, so half of it was mine, nine hundred. But a sizable chunk, you know - six hundred sixty-three and some change - went to Pamela and Colt because they fronted my startup expenses and let me go on a shopping spree." Lindsay's limbs tingled. "So, I pocket two hundred and thirty-seven dollars, I guess, and two fifty-dollar Visa gift cards."

"Not bad for your first official day. And all your debts are paid, which is better." Kenzie spoke between hurried bites. "Whenever Sammy is here, he always has gift cards for us. Just make you sure keep a tally of all your gift cards and any cash tips you receive and report them on your taxes come January. The last thing you want is the IRS coming after you and asking questions."

"Not all my debts were paid. I still owe thirty bucks in room and board for Monday, but yesterday's got waived because I exceeded the magic six-hundred-dollar threshold in sales." Lindsay thought some of that excess should roll back to Monday so she wouldn't owe any rent for it either. Good luck, right? Would be nice, but so not happening.

Kenzie lifted one shoulder in a half shrug. "All that is, is Colt's way of motivating us not to slack and take days off. What sucks, though, is he still makes us pay rent on our actual day off. He mandates we take one a week."

"And I'm tipping the staff ten bucks a day."

"We all tip the staff, honey. They work hard for us. Oh, and if you ever have a rough, physical party again and you feel sore from it afterward, which you will, trust me, I suggest soaking in a hot bath of Epsom salts. It'll work wonders. Sometimes, lube isn't enough."

"Sahara suggested the ice last night."

"An Epsom salt bath would be much, much better. Pamela taught me that. She takes an Epsom salt bath every night, whether she's had a client or not, and CBD oil before going to sleep."

"CBD oil?" Lindsay gazed at Kenzie with a sudden focus. "What's that?"

"It's a compound derived from the cannabis plant."

Cannabis? Marijuana? Lindsay's head flinched. Pamela and Colt made it clear that drugs weren't allowed in the house. Getting caught with them would call for immediate termination, and they'd alert the cops too. Yet Pamela smokes marijuana each night before bed?

Pamela?

Kenzie giggled at Lindsay's animated reaction. "Don't get the wrong idea, sweetie. CBD oil is legal, it's non-addictive, and doesn't give you a high. That's not what it's for. It's a substance you absorb under your tongue, not a joint. It's not exactly cannabis the way you're thinking. It's a tiny, safe extract from the plant. It helps with relaxation, pain, anxiety, the jitters, and sleeping. It's useful in this line of work and I've started taking it myself."

It is legal and non-addictive? Okay, that made sense. Lindsay couldn't imagine Pamela doing anything illegal as getting caught would wreck the brothel and have it closed forever. She's way too grounded to take such a risk.

"What type of aspirations do you have, Kenzie?" Cierra. "I was thinking about what I want to accomplish with my life this morning." Lindsay edged closer. "What is my goal in working here?" To embrace my inner whore and get paid for it too. "How about you?"

Kenzie had to think for a moment. "Well, I guess my short-term plan is to stay involved with the brothel. Selling sex is a lot of work. It's a lot of fun, too, and I've met so many good people here over the years." She let out a jovial laugh. "Of course, I've met some not-so-good people too.

"I take pride in what I've accomplished and the relationships I've built. I log on to the website and have three or four different private messages waiting for me every single day from people all over the country. My regulars are the nicest guys and I love them to death. One has finally convinced his wife to come along and join in, make it a threesome." Kenzie cheered and held her arms up in a Victory V. "Nick has been trying for the last two years. They'll both be in town next Monday from Rhode Island."

"To party with you?"

"Yeah. The wife has been e-mailing me too." Kenzie's face was beaming. "Long-term? I don't know. I don't want to get married. I don't want to have kids. I want to have a fun life with a partner, but not now. Not yet. Travel, learn, and, I don't know, use this opportunity in the industry to, you know, save money, and expand my consciousness. Expand my personal horizons, my sexuality, and help others to explore and expand their sexuality too."