The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mariko clung to Lindsay's hips and kept her mouth wrapped around her clitoris and continued to suck and lick without the protection of a dental dam. Lindsay's body was writhing under her ministrations and her moans had become a steady chorus of unbridled ecstasy. Helping another woman fall to pieces like this, especially one as luscious as this hottie, was one of Mariko's greatest joys.

"Each of these nice girls," Sammy said, his deep voice rumbling over Lindsay, "will pleasure you with their fingers and mouths, and open your cunt for me to fuck it."

Lindsay came again.

Sixty seconds later, with no rest for the weary, Lindsay was on all fours and Sammy was already fucking her. His pelvis slapped against her upturned ass and her face was being forced down and mashed upon Mariko's pussy, and she was doing her best to repay the favor.

"Lick that pussy, Kayleigh." Sammy struggled for oxygen as he gave her the goods. "You want to get off yourself, but you need to help Mariko get off too. If there's one thing I hate, it's a greedy submissive. Don't be greedy, babygirl. It's awfully generous of Mariko to join us tonight and allow you to feast on her scrumptious, little pussy."

Lindsay's breasts flopped as she cried and screeched while taking it in the doggy style position, kissing, licking, and tasting pussy to gorge her hunger.

"You like Mariko's sweet, Asian cunt, don't you?" Lindsay's tender, innocent visage stirred Sammy's predatory nature. "Oh, yeah. Look at you. Insatiable little slut! Yeah, yeah, keep going." His world spinning, Sammy rode her from behind with authority. His thrusts grew more urgent, faster.

"Oh my God, that fucking dick feels so good!" she panted out. "It's so deep in my pussy! Oh, dear God. Yes, Sammy, yes! It's so big! You're gonna make me come again, aren't you? Oh my goodness." Lindsay's eyes rolled up into her head. "Yes, right there! Right there!"

Mariko's stormy eyes were locked on Lindsay's face. "Yeah, baby, lick it. Lick it! You like that? Oooooh, such a good girl." She had one hand on a breast, kneading it, and the other between her thighs, spreading her nether lips to allow Lindsay's probing tongue easier access. "Like that, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Such a good job at that." Mariko switched her focus to Sammy and grinned. "Oooooh, look at you. You're fuckin' her so good." She weaved her fingers through Lindsay's hair and squeezed. "I know it's rough, but you're handling things like it a pro."

"Oh my God, it's so fucking big!"

Mariko sneered. "Yeah, I know. There you go, there you go. Reach back and spread your ass open while he fucks you. Yeah, there you go. Take that dick."

"Oh, shit!" Lindsay continued to cry. "It's so big. Oh my God."

"Kayleigh needs this." Mariko tightened her grip on Lindsay's head, now using both hands, as she gazed up at Sammy. "Her life was so fucking boring before she showed up at the brothel last week and took a job here. She was telling everyone about it over dinner last night. She's a repressed little slut who needs nonstop fucking."

"You do need this, don't you?" Sammy's strong hips pounded into Lindsay's defenseless ass. "Tell me you need it. Tell Daddy how much you need fucking and discipline."

"I need it!" Her clitoris pulsed in unison with the constant onslaught. "I need it!"

Lindsay gasped as Sammy yanked her head away from the joining of Mariko's thighs. Reflexively, Lindsay turned to look at him and was met with a deep, forceful kiss, then Sammy shoved her face toward Mariko's, and they shared a kiss of their own. Sammy's speed tapered down as he held Lindsay's head in place. Her kiss with Mariko started out ravenous but had since slowed. She was humping her ass on Sammy's pelvis, riding the dick he plowed into her, fucking her the way a dominant man should.

"Give it to me! Pl-Please! I wanna come on your fucking dick. Oh my God ... yes!" Lindsay tore her mouth away from Mariko's and again glanced over her shoulder at Sammy. "Oh my fuck!" Her hips bucked and rolled so much that there was no more reason for Sammy to thrust, so he stopped. Relentless, Lindsay impaled herself on him over and over again as if she was a woman possessed.

Mariko put her hand on Lindsay's face and caressed it. "You like huge dick, don't you? A size queen, hmm? Oh, yeah. Sammy knows how to fuck a girl, doesn't he?" Unable to resist, Mariko grasped Lindsay's chin and turned it so they could kiss again.

Overcome, Lindsay again broke the kiss and focused on Sammy. "Meeting you was the best thing that's ever happened to me! Oh, I wish you'd come here every day from now on and fuck me." Tears rolled down her face. "Shove it in, my pussy is yours! Owwwww! Yeah, pull my fucking hair! You know I deserve it! Oh, fuck. Yes. Yes! Oh my God! Don't stop, Daddy! Don't stop! Oh Daddy! My pussy is throbbing!"

"Who's pussy?" Sammy said, thrusting. "Who does it belong to? Who's pussy is it?"

"It's your fucking pussy!"

He smacked her ass once, twice, a third time. Hard and brutal. "Why is that? Why is it mine? Why?"

"Because I'm your slut, Daddy!" Lewd, decadent sounds filled the bedroom. Slam after slam, Lindsay's pussy became wetter, and the noise created from ass slapping pelvis sounded like a spanking itself. "Your dick is so big! Fuck, Daddy! Fuck!" Sammy took her with a hardcore savagery that even surprised him. "It's hurting me, but don't stop! Please don't stop!"

"Come now, Kayleigh." Lindsay was the centerpiece of a Mariko and Sammy sandwich, squished between them on the bed as Sammy's lips were brushing her ear. "Come for your Daddy."

When Sammy walloped her ass again with an open palm, Lindsay let herself go and experienced a pleasure she never knew existed. Yet, it was a pleasure befit her, Lindsay Anastacio, teenaged prostitute, better than any other. In all her young life, she had yet to come so hard that it made her feel delirious.

Until now.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Oh God, I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm your whore! Your slut!" Lindsay kept screaming at the top of her lungs until she had no voice left. No more energy or willpower to buck and churn against him as she basked in the orgasmic high of being fucked so thoroughly while yielding complete authority to the type of man who understand how to take advantage of it.

Lindsay didn't know whether this was ecstasy or agony. Sammy had taken her beyond screams, beyond compliance, beyond the ability to think. Passion surged through every molecule, her pussy, her womb, her chest, her throat, bubbling and frothing out through her mouth in a cry so animalistic in nature it felt as if it were being ripped from her. In the aftermath, exquisite feelings circulated all the way to her bones themselves.

"Good girl." Suddenly, Sammy's voice sounded casual as he stood from the bed and took a deep breath. His self-control under duress, he had staved off three orgasms already, knowing he needed to pace himself. Damn, it was torture. "I know you're tired, but put your face back between Mariko's thighs, babygirl, and lick that pussy. Do as Daddy says and I'll reward you later." He latched onto her head and offered some gentle guidance.

"That's it." His voice was soft. "Use your tongue. Long, full licks. Eat her pussy, Kayleigh. There you go. Enjoy it. Be a good girl for Daddy and I'll give you a spanking before bedtime." He refused to let go. "Keep licking Mariko's pussy and show her how much you love it. How you want to be friends with her."

Exhausted beyond all reason, Lindsay was able to turn one eye up and found Sammy smiling down at her. He was stroking her cheek with a fingertip. What has this man done to me? She asked herself that question yet answered it with another question altogether. How can I serve him next?

"Mariko, honey, I know we've got twenty-five minutes left with you, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave." Sammy's voice sounded far away, as if echoing in a dream, as Lindsay's face was dislodged from Mariko's pussy. "It may seem strange and you didn't do anything wrong, trust me, but Kayleigh and I need to be alone." In other words: Sammy wanted to speed things along so he could have his talk with Mindy.

What? Being the third leg of the tripod, a forgotten aspect for thirty-five minutes? Yet still getting paid for a full hour? And not having to take any dick either? Mariko's smile showed a full grid of teeth. "I understand, Sammy." With any luck, she'd be entertaining another trick within the hour.

Once Mariko retrieved her clothing, Lindsay closed her eyes and sunk into the pink linen sheets of her king-size bed. It was comfortable and soothing as Sammy shared a deep, tongue-filled kiss with Mariko, and some verbal pleasantries. She opened her eyes and took notice of his hands scouring Mariko's body.

"It's eight-thirty. Do me a favor, darlin', and tell Sahara and Riley I'd like them to knock on our door at eleven o'clock tonight if they aren't busy and want to party with us. I'll pay them handsomely."

"Don't worry, I'll let them know."

Lindsay's pussy singed once more at the thought of adding two more women to her twenty-hour marathon of debauchery. Sahara has been after me since day one and I have the feeling she'll rip me to shreds just like Sammy.

"Also, please ask Sahara and Riley to bring along their strap-on dildos, too, so we can help further Kayleigh along in her ongoing training."

"What?" Lindsay's heart jerked against its tethers.

"This slut needs all the dick she can get."

Once Mariko said her goodbyes, Sammy bent down and gathered Lindsay into his arms. He held her for a long while as she shivered, his left arm around her waist, his right cradling her head against his broad chest. The security soon released something within Lindsay's soul and she felt so relaxed, so peaceful, even as her body still ached from being used. I never want to leave these arms. It's paradise. Sammy sensed this, too - he held her a little tighter and stroked her hair.

He eventually returned to the bed and laid her down on her side. Sammy nestled in close. Lindsay's eyes glistened with tears of joy as she again opened them and focused on the unquestioned man of her dreams. She clung to him like a loyal puppy.

Sammy took her wrist and guided it toward his cock, still throbbing.

"Your hand must be stroking my dick whenever possible, Kayleigh," he reminded her. "We've discussed this in the past, haven't we? That is and always will be a key component of your training. I want you to always remember that, okay?"

Her fingers closed around his shaft and commenced with a gentle pumping.

"Yes, Daddy."

<> <> <> <> <>

"Don't play games with me, Colt. You're the one who wanted to talk about this."

"Damn straight I do." Tempers flaring, Colt eyed Pamela in their bedroom. What started out as a loving spinal massage had since dissolved into another argument. "How can you honestly tell me that you have feelings for Kayleigh? I mean, seriously? Kayleigh is a dimwitted, gullible little twit who doesn't know her left from her right. And you're in love with her? A turnout from the wastelands of nowhere? Someone you barely know?"

"Her name is Lindsay, dammit! Get it right." Pamela spewed dragon fire. "Wait, what? So, you're going to insult Lindsay just because she's eighteen? She's not dimwitted and she's not a twit. That's awfully low of you, Colt. I'm sorry, but I'd expect better from you than that."

"You left me high and dry, Pamela! We were going to spend that night together, just you and I, yet you waltzed into Kayleigh's bedroom and decided to park your face in her pussy instead. For twelve fucking hours." When Colt's eyes glistened, he turned away. "You sent me a text, of all things, saying you were staying the night with her - and not me."

"And you took offense to that? Something I've done a million times before? It's never been a problem in the past, has it? All the other girls I've slept with? You've had sex with your fair share of girls on the side, too, Colt." Pamela put her hands on her hips and sneered. "Or do you feel threatened by Lindsay?" She laughed, full of indignation. "If you do, that's asinine."

When Colt didn't answer, she said, "This is who I am. I'm a Godforsaken whore! I'm a homewrecker who's helped thousands of men cheat on their wives. I get off on sex; I enjoy being with others. It's what I know, what I do, what I'm good at. It's. All. I. Know." And he was a primary reason, Pamela thought, she was the way she was. After all, Colt had encouraged her all these years to work alongside him. To be his prize pupil, the house's breadwinner, a naked silhouette of her likeness flashing in neon on the marquee. He had taught her every trick in the book, too - how to be a smooth talker and flirt, to pray on a man's weakness and turn their emotions, play ignorant when it suited her, and utilize her charms during negotiations to fleece her johns for as much as she could. "And you're my fucking pimp.

"But, I suppose, you must be happy now. Isn't this what you wanted? My career to be finished?" Tears were streaming down Pamela cheeks, too, and Colt's heart splintered into a million pieces. "To know that I'm hurt, I'm devastated, and will never see my friends again? That you can domestic me now, make me a housewife?"

No. No, no, no. This wasn't going to happen. Stand your ground. Be strong. Colt shot Pamela a look of unmitigated disappointment.

Why was it every time they had a verbal altercation, Pamela made it seem like everything was his fault? She was an expert at twisting words and making things up out of nowhere. When did Colt ever say he was happy she may no longer be able to work? That he wanted her to be hurt, to be devastated? And he certainly never envisioned Pamela as a housewife. Your own wife is trying to manipulate you. She's turning the tables and making you the bad guy.

It wasn't Colt's fault that Pamela wouldn't heed his advice last week and slow down, take it easy, when she was favoring her back. That piece of shit Charlie is the one who injured her. How many times had Colt pleaded with Pamela to take a day or two off afterward? Yet she was the one who insisted she keep working, only to injure herself further, make it worse, in the process.

Since they were being open and forthright with each other tonight - "complete, transparent honesty" - Colt made the comment during the massage that he didn't care for Lindsay whatsoever and had no idea what Pamela saw in her. Things escalated quickly and now, instead of Pamela explaining herself or showing remorse for the night she bailed on Colt - the first time she had sex with Lindsay - Pamela deflected, and was, in his mind, trying to guilt-trip him. I'm happy she has a broken back? Really? She even called him "asinine" for suggesting he harbored any ill feelings toward Lindsay and that she'd done anything wrong in hooking up with her for a booty call.

Colt was at the end of his rope. I'm done apologizing and trying to make things right.

He twisted away and stormed out of the bedroom.

"Colt, Goddammit! Come back in here this instant! We're not done talking yet!"

<> <> <> <> <>

"You're right, Lindsay. There's no expense I won't spare tonight." Sammy's voice was strict, stern. "Sahara and Riley deserve you as a reward, don't you think? How long have you played hard-to-get with them? Especially with Sahara? I know for a fact that Sahara loves breaking in a fresh, young turnout like you with her strap-on dildo, as does Riley, and I'm certain you could handle three dicks at once. I know you can. Elisabeth craves sweet, little teenaged cunts, too, and she'll jump at the chance to be with you. We'll party with her around one o'clock tonight. Kenzie and Nicolette, tomorrow afternoon."

Lindsay drew a sharp breath and pouted. "I just want to be with you, Sammy."

"I'm losing my patience, babygirl. I told you earlier you're to call me Daddy until I leave this house tomorrow evening. Nothing else." Disappointment flashed across his features as he pointed a menacing finger toward the bed. "Lay yourself down. It's time for your spanking."

She gave a resigned sob and complied. Dressed in the same red-and-blue cheerleader outfit that Ryker fucked her in over the weekend, Lindsay trembled as her elbows came to rest upon the mattress.

How would she last twenty-four hours?

The temperature index across her face increased as she jutted her ass skyward.

"You can do better, babygirl. C'mon, on your tiptoes. Much higher." Sammy tapped Lindsay's backside through the cheerleader skirt and sport panties she wore with a trio of incessant fingertips.

"Oh God." Lindsay struggled to obey. She pushed up on her tiptoes and wriggled further on the bed, knowing her ass was squirming and straining, and giving Sammy - Daddy - the type of lewd dance he'd enjoy.

"You need to learn to present your ass to me properly. There. That position. Good, perfect."

Fingers were at the waistband of her panties and they tugged, pulling the fabric down across her hips and thighs. "Look. At. That. Ass. Pure perfection." Sammy left those panties in a bunch around her upper thighs. "You better become accustomed to this position, darlin', because I have a feeling you're going to receive countless punishments from me in the future. In fact, I know you will." She gulped her throat as he said, "You have many training sessions to go through and I need to show you how to be a good girl."

Lindsay sensed those thick fingers again, this time digging around as he spread her ass cheeks apart. A knuckle nudged itself against her puckered rectum.

"Is this really such a smart idea, Daddy?" Panic swelled, threatening to swallow Lindsay whole, as Sammy put the tip of his finger on her anus and pushed. "I mean, I could lose my job because of what we're about to do." Her eyes clouded. "Are you positive we won't get caught?"

"Trust me. Colt or Pamela, Jim, none of them will ever find out."

Lindsay rubbed her eyes with the base of her palms.

"You have nothing to worry about, honey. I've struck deals like this with Mindy in the past many times." There was a reason Sammy preferred Mindy more than anyone else to be in charge of the house. "Mindy has a mortgage and three kids at home, and one thousand dollars in cash will go a long, long way for her." Sammy ran his hand along Lindsay's inner thigh. "Don't you trust me?"

Her breath stalled, but she also nodded at the same time. "Yes, Daddy. I ... I ... trust you."

After Mariko left earlier, Lindsay cuddled with Sammy for several moments until he claimed he needed to use the facilities and excused himself. Instead, Sammy hightailed it to the bar and asked Mindy to have a word with him in the office. It wasn't often, but whenever Colt or Jim weren't present, either Mindy or Jenn (the backup bartender and inhouse maid) ran the brothel.

Sammy offered Mindy $1,000 in cash to deactivate all the surveillance equipment in Lindsay's bedroom, including the rarely seen video feed, until 10:30 pm. He didn't say why, but they had struck similar deals before, and Mindy realized Sammy had some nefarious ideas in mind. She trusted him, though - he wouldn't do anything to jeopardize Lindsay's well-being.

Besides, how could Mindy refuse $1,000? It was double what she took home on her paycheck each week and would eliminate all her outstanding credit card debt. Sammy was only asking for ninety minutes out of a twenty-four-hour party. Colt or Jim would never have a clue she had temporarily disabled the microphones and video cameras in Lindsay's bedroom. Mindy would mess with the archives and make it damn near impossible for them to find out unless they launched a full-scale investigation.

1...345678