The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicolette held up a finger. "How much are you willing to pay?" Negotiating a suitable price for Evie was her reason for being here. It was, after all, the most important aspect of any turnout's on-the-job training. In time, Evie would learn how to be a shrewd negotiator, too, able to maximize her profits. "And how long of a party are you looking for?"

"An hour." Cool, calm, and collected, thirty-one-year-old Lucas Morrison was a seasoned whoremonger who frequented brothels not only here in Nevada, but all over the world. To him, this was a hobby. An expensive hobby, yes, but well worth it.

A self-made Internet entrepreneur, Lucas had neither the time nor the patience for a "real" relationship. Sex workers - especially young turnouts like Evie - helped satiate his deviant cravings. "How about seven hundred dollars?"

Nicolette inclined her head. "Can you do eight hundred? You said you're interested in some roughhousing." Evie's lips pressed into a firm line and her throat rippled. "That drives the price up."

"I'll do seven-fifty. No more," he told Nicolette, his fingers curling inward and tightening. "That's more than I usually pay at Happy Ending Ranch but, as I said, since this is her first time, I'm willing to offer more."

"Does seven-fifty sound agreeable to you, Angelia?"

Angelia. It would take a little time to adjust to the working name Evie's new boss, Colt, insisted she use. It's the title of some retro song from forever ago my dad likes. "Yes, Nicolette. Seven-fifty is fine." Evie's heart fluttered and her champagne-brown eyes sparkled. That's three hundred and seventy-five dollars in my pocket. Since when did her dignity have a price tag attached to it?

"Do you have any questions about what I want?"

"I think I got it."

"You think you got it. Perfect." Lucas brushed the hair away from Evie's cheek before kissing her temple. "After my party with Angelia, Nicolette, I'd like to hook up for an hour with you too. It's been a year since we last saw each other. That is, if you're available."

Nicolette flashed a megawatt smile. "Oh, I'll make sure I'm available." His name, dang it, what was it again? Landon? Larry? Nicolette forgot, but it didn't matter. She would cover and make do. "I've always loved partying with you, honey bunny. You're one of my favorite clients."

Lucas refocused on Evie. "Let's go over and handle business at the booking office and then we'll get started."

"Yes, yes. Sounds good to me." Evie's brain whirled at the X-rated possibilities that lie in wait. Do I really want to do this? If she took this step, there would be no turning back. Ever. "I... I'm looking forward to it." Where is Lindsay? Why isn't she here?

Despite the way she prepared herself for this moment over the past several months with all the in-depth discussions and coaching from her BFF, Evie was still wracked with shame, mortified about the next phase of her life as a luxury companion for hire.

... A whore.

<> <> <> <> <>

Four Months Earlier (FLASHBACK)

"I saw your text to Gabrielle. You asked her back to your place so you could fuck her."

"What? You saw my text?"

"Yes."

"Babe, you're wrong. I was hanging out last night, chillin' with Zack from three o'clock until well past midnight."

"You're lying."

"I swear. Don't you trust me?"

"No!" Evie said to her on-again, off-again boyfriend, Clancy Tompkins, over the telephone as she sat cross-legged on her bed in Citronelle, California. Evie ground her teeth and clenched her jaw until it hurt. How many times would she allow Clancy to stab her in the back like this before deciding enough was enough? "No, that's why I couldn't find you last night."

"Zack and I, we..."

"Bullshit! That's like the fifth time you've cheated on me."

"Five times? No way."

"No, Clancy, it's been five times. Fuck you!"

"Who, then? Tell me."

"With Jenna, after the Palm Springs trip." Evie's shoulders dropped with a sigh. "And what about that skank Rebecca from Hollywood?"

"Rebecca?"

"Hmm-mmm."

"Don't know her."

"You're a fucking liar!"

"But that was just one time with Rebecca."

"No, you were fucking her for weeks."

"Yeah, okay, fine. I admit it. But that's just two girls."

"Oh. My. God!" She cocked her head. "Sandy?"

"You know about her?"

"Yeah. And Nikki, that pothead bitch."

"Hmm, I remember her."

"Including Gabrielle, that is five sluts. Fuck you, Clancy. I can't deal with this shit any longer. Lose my fucking number!"

"Babe, wait. Let me..."

Before Clancy could plead his case, Evie ended the telephone call. What had she done to deserve this? I've been a faithful girlfriend to him for three years. Blinking back tears, Evie grabbed her teddy bear and punched it. What a conniving prick! No way would she allow herself to cry over that two-timing asshole. I gave Clancy the best three years of my life and this is the thanks I get for it? She choked back a sob, anyway, and expelled a tortured breath. I need to ditch Citronelle.

Not knowing what else to do, Evie thumbed out a text message to Lindsay Anastacio, her partner in crime since they were toddlers. That girl always had the right answer for everything.

>> Hey what are u doing? Are u busy?

Within sixty seconds, Evie received a response.

>> Waiting for Mike to get home so we can go out to dinner. What's up?

>> Clancy has been cheating again and I'm really upset because of it. I need to talk to u.

>> I'll call you in 2 minutes.

>> kthx.

"I am so over him, Lindsay. Clancy has fucked me over for the last time. All he does is cheat on me."

"You don't need his negative energy in your life," Lindsay said moments later in response to Evie venting her frustrations. "Trust me, you're a lot better off without Clancy, just like I was when I ditched Zack. You can concentrate on yourself now."

"I should have listened to you a long time ago. You're my best friend."

"There's no need for you to put yourself through all this heartache. The best thing you can do is get your butt out of Citronelle because the world has so much more to offer. Why don't you apply for a job at Happy Ending Ranch like I keep suggesting? C'mon, I don't know why you're so apprehensive about it. Though I'm not there anymore, I still have plenty of friends, and can put in a recommendation for you. Work there for a while, save some mad cheddar, and build a foundation for a better future."

"Men are the worst. They're so sus; all they do is lie and cheat." Evie's eyes brimmed and she squelched yet another horrible sob. "I'm gonna be so lonely."

"No, you're not. You have me and I'm always here for you. Who's always been your best friend?"

"You."

"Yeah, and I'm tired of seeing you get your heart broken by that little boy. Life is so much better when you have a man, a real man, an older man with experience in your life. Not an eighteen-year-old little boy like Clancy. Me, I've never been happier. Mike - Daddy - treats me so well. You'd meet tons of older men working at the brothel. It's so much fun. They pay you for companionship, give you tips, gifts, and you'd have them eating out of the palm of your hand. You'd be the one in control."

"I don't know, Lindsay. I never... I don't know if I could do that. I mean, becoming a prostitute is something I never once considered until you told me you had started working at Happy Ending Ranch yourself. I'm not that type of girl, you know. No offense, of course. I know you met your man, your sugar daddy, there."

"No offense taken." Lindsay shrugged Evie's words off. "You're not that type of girl, huh? Am I? I still think you should do it. It's not so bad, girlfriend. It's the quickest way out of Citronelle since your family can't afford your college tuition. You need to distance yourself from that shithole of a town. You're wasting your life away. Nothing positive will ever come out of staying in Citronelle. You could be working in Flagstone, making mad cheddar, saving it, in a few days. And if you don't like it, well, you could always quit. No harm done."

"You said Mike was paying for you and him to go on a vacation trip to Montana?" Evie grinned and bit her lip. "At Glacier National Park? God, I'd love to go hiking there, too, and see everything." Her eyelids fluttered. "You're so lucky, Lindsay, to have a man like that. One who pampers you, gives you money, and most of all, puts you first. I've told you many times: I'm so jealous of you."

"There are plenty of men like Mike who pass through the brothel every day. Most don't have his level of income or wealth, no, but many would love to pamper and spoil you, too, if you give them the opportunity. Mariko, a friend of mine who works there, has six sugar daddies outside the house who shower her with money and gifts. She met them all while working there.

"Seriously, I think you should give the brothel a try. Open your mind, don't be afraid, and jump aboard the hoe train. It ain't so bad."

<> <> <> <> <>

Four Months Later

Shameful wet sounds came from Evie's mouth as Lucas watched his cock come and go from it. Though she was inexperienced and lacked any true technique, plowing deep inside her like this had him close to coming regardless. "Yeah, that's it. Let me see those eyes as I thrust my dick into your throat. Push it down. Yeah, push it down your throat." He spoke with a peremptory, objectifying tone that Evie already dreaded. "Yeah, gag on it. That's okay, that's okay. See, you can do it." Lucas realized he'd have to pull out soon, but Evie's darling, sweet-cheeks face looked so enchanting with his cock claiming it that he couldn't find the will until the risk became too much.

"Oh, Angelia," he said, hands gripping either side of her head and stilling its motion with his latex-sheathed erection halfway between her lips. "Are you a happy, little whore tonight?" Lucas pulled Evie's head away from his crotch and tilted her face upward until they made eye contact.

Her skin flushed pink with violated modesty, Evie breathed in short, rapid bursts, relieved that the difficult duty of five minutes of nonstop fellatio was paused (at least for now). Brows raised, Evie's mouth dangled open, and Lucas noticed a pool of foam on her tongue he had made from such diligent thrusts.

"Yes sir."

"Louder."

"Yes sir."

"Yes sir, what?"

"Yes sir, I'm a happy little whore."

"Hmm, you seem a lot happier with my dick stuffed in your mouth. Or, at least I do. Let's put it back there, shall we?" Lucas decided to tempt fate, again pumping in and out, not minding Evie's distressed whimpers and enjoying the face-fuck without a second thought. Evie had to latch onto his knees to keep from falling over as no one had ever used her mouth with such force.

She again turned her gaze up to meet his eyes. They looked condescending, like he had zero care, no remorse for her, and the degradation made Evie's stomach roil in knots. Lucas became more aroused, if that was possible, because of the obvious anxiety this turnout was experiencing. The sounds she made - the wild, desperate, submissive sobs - fueled Lucas further. His rigid shaft surged in and out, imprinting his years of wisdom to help train and further educate this fledging teenaged prostitute.

"You have one job tonight, Angelia - that's to make me happy. You're doing decent, this being your first time with a client and all, and one day you're going to be a fine, fine cocksucker. But you need to impress me more; give me a reason to tell Colt that this seven hundred and fifty dollars was money well spent." He dislodged from her mouth and took a deep, controlled breath. "Stand up." His brows knitted when she remained rooted in place. "I said stand up... now turn around... bend over the bed."

Getting into position, Evie's body trembled, the cheerleader's skirt he gifted her pulling up to show a slice of ass cheeks peeking out from a pair of yellow panties. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as incessant fingers whisked the narrow fabric from between her pussy lips and pulled it to the left, exposing her.

"Looks like your ass is a little bruised. That's odd; the spanking I gave you earlier was quite timid."

It was? "I liked it, sir," she lied, unable to do anything to help from arching her back, intent on showing her monger she'd do whatever it took to please him.

This is my new life. Evie was being paid to take dick and would have to do it in whatever manner clients wanted from this point forward. That spanking proved to be the most painful chastisement of her life thus far, but it would pale in comparison to what lies ahead. Her face blazed at the thought of her parents ever finding out about the profession she had taken up after moving off to Nevada against their wishes. Mom would kill me.

"Oh, your cunt looks so nice, so tight."

Her cunt. The cunt this stranger would soon fuck. Oh God, what I have gotten myself into? Shivers invaded her skin. I want to go home!

"Yes, you'll be naked quite often, or wearing the skimpiest of lingerie." Evie recalled Colt's exact words during the interview yesterday morning, the start of this new and wicked chapter in her life. "This house is safe, though, and the only people who will see you are your co-employees or potential customers. You will be a sex worker, Evie, your body a tool for men's pleasure, and we will give you all the advice and training you need to reach your potential."

Evie had always considered herself to be a righteous, upstanding girl, with high morals and ethics. Yet here she was, strewn across the bed in a cheerleader's outfit, like a drunk sorority sister, ready to be defiled by a man she met ninety minutes ago. What had happened to her? How could she allow this to happen? And why did she ever agree to this in the first place? I'm not a slut like Lindsay!

Lucas took position behind her and gave Evie's ass yet another stinging swat that aligned it for his needs. Then he pressed his pelvis against it and slid his erection into her tight vaginal passage. The sensation of Evie's cheeks, pert and round in his hands, made him grunt. Her inner walls clung to him as he thrust in and out, her hips jerking with erratic movements despite the discomfort, the shamefulness of the situation.

Those ongoing struggles and cries made Lucas harder and added to his overall resolve. Moments of resistance, holding Evie tight and watching her writhe beneath him, increased his pleasure tenfold. Yet the whole time, Evie's pussy contracted around his cock, perhaps on instinct, and she offered no verbal objections.

He wanted to be gentle - to spare this brothel virgin - but found it impossible. With a mere sixteen minutes remaining in their party and since he was paying quite a hefty premium, Lucas needed to enforce a true fucking.

It was, after all, his right - or so he thought.

Evie's sobs ramped up as Lucas increased his rhythm, his thrusts becoming urgent, almost savage. Her little bottom bounced against his thighs. Perched over her, Lucas could see the profile of Evie's face - eyes boundless and smoldering, and streaming with tears. Her hair, that long, blonde tangle, now twisted around his hand, the yellow leash which held her down. That hard cock in her pussy was all she could feel. Wet, slick sounds were abundant, her head thrown back, her mouth open.

Lucas coiled his arms around Evie from behind and pulled her down to the bed. He positioned her facing away and lay down himself, then lifted Evie's leg and thrust into her pussy at full length, spooning style, and again used her with abandon. She cried out, her back arching, her pleasure fierce. Smack after smack fell on her unsuspecting backside. Center, left, right, all on her cheeks themselves, the way Lucas preferred spanking a prostitute when she had a lesson coming.

"Get ready, Angelia, you little fuck toy."

Certainly, Evie wasn't in Citronelle anymore.

Seed boiling in his scrotum, Lucas had no desire to keep himself from coming. And figuring Evie would be none the wiser considering she was a fresh turnout, not to mention the otherworldly plateau he had her on - the level of subspace - Lucas withdrew, ripped the condom off and jammed himself in balls deep, and unleashed his animalistic lust.

Indeed, his seed spurted inside her pussy. Evie's eyes went cavernous at the sensation, albeit unconsciously, the chaos within her mind and the way her body reacted to this unholy union making her oblivious to the pulsing of semen inside her.

During his exit interview with Colt later, Lucas gave Evie two enthusiastic thumbs up, insisting that he had received his money's worth - and then some.

(Dumb, clueless skank....)

<> <> <> <> <>

Two Weeks Later (CURRENT DAY)

Colt and Pamela drove Evie some 175 miles south to McCarran International Airport not long after sunset on Tuesday morning. Pamela was glad Colt offered to take Evie there instead of having her rely on an expensive Uber. She had faith he would. Colt was a good guy, with a kind heart, and saw all the girls, including the ones who flopped like Evie did, off the right way. Word of mouth spread quickly - as did bad publicity - and the brothel had a solid reputation because of how Colt (and Jim) treated the majority of customers and employees alike. Everyone mattered and was valued. Colt and Jim were sympathetic toward Evie and didn't discard her after she quit like the management in many other houses would. Neither were happy, but not bitter; they were professional and wished Evie the best of luck.

"Could you possibly imagine me wearing this?" Later that morning at a retail stand along the Las Vegas Strip, Pamela snatched a vintage Def Leppard t-shirt and held it against her front with mock horror in her eyes. After dropping Evie off at the airport, where she'd later board a flight for Palm Springs, Pamela and Colt decided to treat themselves to an early Christmas present and spend two days in Vegas. "I'd be dating myself with this thing on. I'm old enough as it is."

Colt's smile dripped off. "You're only thirty, Pamelapalooza, and I'll have you know Def Leppard was the bomb back in the day when I was growing up. Them, Poison, Guns 'n Roses, Bon Jovi, Whitesnake; it didn't get any better than that."

Pamela cracked a smile. "You and your eighties hair bands. That's still all you listen to."

"Pffffft. That era of music is waaaaay better than the junk you have on your playlist. Ariana Grande, Rihanna, Pentatonix, Faodail. Really, there is no comparison."

"What are you? On crack?"

Many of the iconic hotels and tourist attractions that Las Vegas is famous for are found on Las Vegas Boulevard, otherwise known as The Las Vegas Strip, which stretches from the Stratosphere Hotel on the north end to Mandalay Bay on the south. It serves as the main artery for Sin City and features famous sights, gambling, food, and fun. Hulking masses of architecture, waves of pulsing lights, scrolling video boards, dancing water fountains, a volcanic fire show, and tens of thousands of foot travelers, both day and night, are a few of the things that make The Strip a sensory overload.

This is a party city through and through. Tourists come here with high expectations, intent on having a fabulous time, and the energy is infectious.