The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gotta give Lindsay the space she wants, the space she needs, and be willing to step away when necessary. Thus, he had made all the arrangements himself, and insisted she board a flight from Salt Lake City to Phoenix, Arizona in the morning. Tomorrow, she becomes independent - a prostitute for hire outside the legality of a Nevada brothel and the comfort zone I've created for her here in Utah.

I never thought I'd pimp a girl out, outside my inner circle, at least, but here I am. ...

Sammy retrieved a joint from his pocket and popped it out of the tube. He placed it between his lips and produced a lighter. It sparked, but no flame came out. "Goddammit."

"Here." Lindsay covered the lighter with her left hand and it worked. "Don't forget to share."

"Thanks." Sammy took a hit and passed it over.

She inhaled and coughed several times. "Whoa, this weed is strong. It's different. What type is it?"

"It's called Skywalker. It's good shit, isn't it?"

Lindsay took a second hit and her head vibrated. "Yeah, real good shit."

Among the countless transformations she had undergone in the past year, Lindsay was a regular blazer now, having resorted to smoking marijuana on Christmas Day. The euphoric high, the head rush, followed by a slow, steady, and relaxing calm, proved to be the perfect elixir to deal with the aftermath of Evie's suicide. Without cannabis, and her newfound addiction to alcohol (Modelo beer being her drink of choice), Lindsay didn't know if she would've survived that horrific saga.

I like getting her high, getting her drunk too. Everything about Lindsay and her personality amplified tenfold when under the influence, and she became even more of a maniac in the bedroom. It's so fucking adorable when she starts slurring and waddles around like a duck. On Friday night, Lindsay didn't put up a protest when Sammy jammed his dick into her mouth and emptied his bladder. The dumb twat doesn't even remember it happening!

* * *

After a few moments of comfortable silence, Lindsay leaned over and kissed Sammy's cheek. "I love you, Daddy! I love my Daddy so much." She settled back into her seat and curled a leg beneath her, her head propped against the headrest and turned to the left so she could focus on him. "Are you sure you don't want me to drive? You said your back was bothering you earlier. It might be best that you be the one to sit back and relax. Don't worry, okay? I know my way home since we're on the freeway now. Plus, there's always GPS."

"Thanks, little one, but I'm fine. Back is fine too. I can nap later tonight once we're back in Salt Lake and settled in. That is, after I fuck you again."

Lindsay squirmed and giggled like an excited schoolgirl. An animated (and exaggerated) reaction, but she was at ease and having fun. Or perhaps a little high? Her timid, submissive alter ego would only come out when called upon. Sammy enjoyed her happy-go-lucky attitude way too much to suppress it one hundred percent of the time.

"Do we have anything to do before going home?"

"Umm," Sammy said, "well, the convertible is filthy after the trip to the mountains, so we're gonna hit the car wash. I have to stop at the post office, too, and drop a couple things off in the mailbox." He gazed over. "Why? Any errands you need taken care of?"

"Can we stop at Twisted Toppings for dinner?"

"Twisted Toppings?" He made a face. "The pizza place? No." The glimmer in his eyes extinguished. "Hell, no. You just ate there last week, and that shit is unhealthy as fuck for you. Pizza will make you gain weight. I don't want no fuckin' fat girl as my cunt piece."

Lindsay's expression bled into a snarl, but she was quick to hide it. Why are you such a pig? Not wanting to cause any drama, which would lead to nothing but bad things for her in the end, she turned sultry, trailing a forearm across her overinflated breasts. Calm down, girlfriend. You don't want to say something that sets Daddy off and jeopardizes the lifestyle you lead. "I mean, I am kind of hungry, but it doesn't have to be pizza." Or for him to bust out the cane once we arrive home. Similar non-reactions had kept Lindsay out of heaps of trouble over the past year. If anything, she'd learned it was best to deflect Sammy's crassest, most hateful remarks, even ignore them.

"I really do appreciate you taking me to Mount Naomi." She slipped the Dodgers hoodie over her head and stuffed it underneath the passenger seat for safekeeping.

Sammy couldn't fight temptation, glancing over again and drinking in his submissive's incredible beauty. The camisole top did a terrible job of concealing her breasts, though he wasn't complaining. Her bra busters weren't on display, but the snug fit left little to the imagination. Lindsay's hair was pulled up in a ponytail, too, and Sammy grinned at the wild, frazzled tendrils that curled around her face as wind whipped by in the open convertible.

"I want to show my appreciation to you for our little trip." Lindsay worked her tongue over hungry lips. This should calm him down and make him happy. Who knows? I may get pizza after all. "I'd love to thank you in my own patented way."

"Uhh, how?" Sammy merged over to the slow lane, allowing another motorist to pass, and reset the cruise control.

"You know ..." She glided a finger along the zipper of his jeans and nibbled on her inner cheek.

The landscape of his face suddenly changed. "Oh, boy, here we go again."

"... I want to do something special for you."

"You're so bad." Laughter drifted from Sammy's chest. "Why are you so bad? You're such a naughty cunt."

Adrenaline raged as she popped open the button on his jeans and eased the zipper down. "I can't help myself. Please, Daddy? I wanna give you roadhead as a thank you. Can I suck it? Pretty, pretty please?"

"What's wrong with you?" A cramp seized Sammy's jaw. "Can't you wait until we make it back to Salt Lake?"

"I want to have you right now." Sammy gave in, as most red-blooded American men would, lifting his hips so Lindsay could wrangle his jeans down and ultimately free his cock. "You've taken such good care of me this past year and, you know, I just want to take care of you back." Yet again, Lindsay's tongue flashed between her lips for a split-second. "Please."

When no further words were spoken, Lindsay took the initiative, grinning and spitting into her left hand. Turning toward him and rocking back on one knee, she leaned over and her palm returned to Sammy's dick, smearing her saliva with frantic up and down strokes.

"Daddy?" She set her mouth on his neck and kissed a path to his ear.

"Yes, babygirl?" Sammy clung to the wheel with both hands, knowing ecstasy awaited. Wanting to be careful, he double-checked the speed control was set to seventy.

He was trembling when Lindsay's warm breath tickled his ear and she asked, "Are you gonna get big and hard for me?" She lifted her other knee onto the seat as well. Wrestling with the seatbelt, which was annoying, Lindsay flung her ponytail across her right shoulder before sprawling her frontside atop the center console. Sammy leaned back and raised his near arm to offer extra space until she found a comfortable position. He brought his hand to her denim-clad backside and its sweet, elastic contours.

Meanwhile, Lindsay released the seatbelt and slid her fist to the base of Sammy's erection and licked its tip. "Hmmmmm ... I love feeling and watching it grow." She favored him with an innocent stare and a tic plucked at her nostrils. "People passing by are going to see, aren't they?"

"Yes, I'd say so. I suggest you stay crouched low unless you want to draw unwanted attention to yourself."

"Fuck that." Lindsay wiggled her ass. "Others noticing will make it all the more exciting!" She dabbed her tongue on the slit at the head of his shaft, extracting white fluid and tasting it. "Feel free to come in my mouth, too, Daddy. You know I don't mind." She scooted closer, which pulled her legs even further apart on the passenger side. "Oooooh, there we go. It's getting so hard."

Sammy gripped Lindsay's shoulder and inhaled slow and steady as she secured her lips around his length and drew him halfway in. She emitted an excited laugh as a growl started low in Sammy's chest, climbing up his throat to spill out as a howl from his lips.

"I love you, Daddy." Her hand still encompassed the base, almost squeezing too hard, but Sammy wasn't about to voice any objections.

"Holy shit," he muttered instead.

Lindsay did it again, this time increasing the pressure and luring him deeper. She took her hand off his cock once contacting her fingers. She placed that hand on his thigh and anchored it, her elbow flat, not wanting to interfere with the steering wheel. "There we go. Oh, Daddy." Lindsay gave another hearty groan and didn't stop descending until her nose was pressed against his pubic hair.

Jesus, how much of this could Sammy withstand? They were on Interstate 15 now, not a sleepy state highway, and all it would take was one second of misjudgment (or in this case, distraction) for there to be a horrible accident. A multiple-car pileup, even.

"Babygirl, pull off. This isn't safe. It's not smart."

Instead of obeying his order, Lindsay doubled her efforts and sucked like a fanatic, hollowing out her mouth each time as she withdrew his dick and then slamming back down.

A vehicle passed on the left. Sammy glanced over and saw a lone man, but fortunately, he kept his eyes tuned straight ahead.

Shaking his head, Sammy grunted and fisted his hand in Lindsay's ponytail, not pulling, just needing something else of her to hold on to. He did his best to concentrate on driving and staying safe. At the same time, she continued to bob up and down on his length. Her lips were coming up halfway, now, and his dick would barely escape the feverish clutches of her throat before she descended again. Lindsay never stopped moving her tongue, twirling it in every direction with no rhyme or reason.

"Goddamn. Fuck!" Coiled around the steering wheel, the fingers on Sammy's left hand bleached white and his toes curled in his shoes.

His eyes almost slid shut as Lindsay tormented him, knowing that, even as Sammy's concubine, she held power over him too. To feel his hand tighten in her hair, to know she was pushing him to the precipice of release with her mouth and tongue, it was exhilarating. Sammy's hips and thigh muscles were hardened, almost turned to stone, against her hands where she was holding on to him. His pleasure was her pleasure.

"You've got to stop," she heard him say as if from a long distance. "I can't last much longer."

Feminine instincts took over as Lindsay moved a palm from his thigh and squeezed both testicles at once. Her tongue lashed circles on the sensitive skin. She fucked Sammy with her whole body through only her mouth. He had grown bigger, thicker, under her guidance, and she yearned to taste his essence. Lindsay needed more, she needed all of him, moaning over his burgeoning flesh, the unexpected vibration sending shockwaves spiraling from his core. Her throat convulsed around his dick.

Another car passed by, but Sammy was too preoccupied to look over. Besides, what the hell did he care if some righteous Karen stared at their lewd public display and bitched at her husband about it? The swirling storm in Sammy's gut intensified, building until it was an incessant, violent, dangerous tornado.

"I'm gonna come!"

She gripped the base of his cock with her right hand and milked away, flattening her other palm on his ass. Lindsay took Sammy deep, urging him on, preparing herself for his ejaculation to coat the back of her throat. It came in pulses, of course, and she allowed the spunk to pool within as he voiced his satisfaction above.

In the aftermath, Lindsay brought her mouth off of Sammy's dick, carefully, keeping her lips sealed around his flesh. Those lips stayed that way, too, even as she pulled up and away, and lifted from his lap. In the process, Sammy's hand fell from her hair.

A smile swung free as Lindsay slid her legs from the leather beneath her and moved upright with a mouthful of her Master's cum. She plopped down, facing him in the passenger seat, as her taste buds were being serenaded.

Lindsay reduced Sammy's breath to a wheeze as their eyes linked and she swished the gooey goodness around in her mouth. Sammy inclined his head sideways. "Fuck, I've never had a girl who loves cum as much as you do."

She swallowed the load in a single gulp and her eyes closed for a lengthy blink. "Are you complaining?"

"Fuck no." Sammy shook away the cobwebs littering his brain and refocused on the road ahead. On staying safe. On being a responsible driver, not wanting to ruin his or someone else's life. "I love how you crave my sperm. You're such an incredible girl." He lifted his hips to pull his jeans and boxers back up, and Lindsay held the wheel for him as he fastened his zipper.

He took the wheel back and snatched her left hand with his right. She inspected their entwined fingers and then grazed his thick beard with the back of her hand.

"Good, because I do love it, Daddy. So very much."

Again, there was a long beat of silence.

* * *

"Are you looking forward to your trip tomorrow?"

Lindsay grimaced and knitted her eyebrows. "I still don't know if I should go through with that or not."

"What? What are you worried about?" Sammy rubbed a hand on his leg. "How many times do I have to tell you? There's nothing to worry about. I don't see why you're so Goddamn uptight about doing something people do thousands of times a day across the country, across the whole world, even. Gotta go out and live a little, babygirl. This is what girls like you do."

Girls ... like me?

He reached across the Lamborghini's interior and put a hand on her knee. "I won't be around forever."

What if I get caught? Arrested? Lindsay took a long, hard hit from a fresh joint and her face sagged.

Several months ago, Sammy struck up an e-mail and chat correspondence with Tony Dinallo, a business owner from southern Utah, and one of the twenty-eight men who paid to have sex with Lindsay at Happy Ending Ranch. Sammy and Tony became friends, and with Tony harping on about Lindsay and how "awesome" their encounter was, Sammy divulged that Lindsay was his "live-in girlfriend" now and looking to turn a trick or two "for the right price."

Tony was interested, of course, and after further discussions, had no issue with Sammy's insistence that he pay Lindsay $10,000 in cash for a seventy-two hour "date." While a lot of money, Tony saw it as a bargain - he forked over $800 for one measly hour at the brothel last year. $10,000 would get him three overnights with Lindsay, unquestionably the sweetest piece of ass he had ever experienced and, best of all, they wouldn't be confined to the brothel. Tony could take Lindsay out to eat, go sightseeing, buy her presents, whatever she wanted.

And fuck her without any government regulations getting in his way.

He had been married for twenty-seven years, though, and harbored concerns his wife would find out if the date took place in Utah. So, his business trip to Phoenix this week provided the perfect cover for the transaction, illegal and punishable by jail time as it was. Tony was supposed to be in Arizona today, and today only, but had since arranged for three additional days, telling his bride the convention got extended, and he had to be there for it.

In the morning, he would meet Lindsay at the baggage carousel in Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and their date would commence. He's going to want to take me to the hotel and start fucking right away - I'm sure of it! Seventy-two hours later, Tony would bring Lindsay back to the airport, where they'd part ways, with her returning home (and to Sammy).

I didn't ask for this, but Daddy is demanding I go there and whore out for Tony. I have to do what Daddy says, else he'll punish me. Lindsay had no issue with Tony. The party we had was one of my favorites. Top five, if not top three. Tony smashing her against the wall and eating her ass out from behind was one of the sexiest things anyone had ever done to her. I have nothing but positive memories of that party. Rather, Lindsay was convinced that something would go horribly wrong. I'd kill myself like Evie did if I was ever sentenced to jail.

Why can't I go back to the brothel and fuck Tony there? We'd have so much fun, and I wouldn't be stressing out over everything like I am now.

Sure, if she got away with this, $10,000 would be a welcome addition to her savings. I'm nearing a million, I think, but ten thousand is ten thousand. If nothing else, a sizable addition to the pot. I won't have the house to split my earnings with and Daddy says I won't be reporting the ten thousand on my taxes, either, so it'll all be mine.

"Babygirl, you've seen Mariko, Scarlett, Sahara, Riley; they've all come to us several times, I've paid them and there's never been a problem. Olivia, as well, from The Sinner's Paradise in Chimayo. So many times. Hell, I pay you, too, and you don't have a problem with it. The guys at work, like Marvin, my friend Tony, Ben, and all the others are quick to give you compensation as well."

"That's because I trust you, Daddy, and I trust them." I'd really like to have an overnight with Mr. Phalen, a one-on-one.

"And you don't trust this other Tony? You said he was such a wonderful guy. I have a copy of that man's driver's license; I know his phone number, where he lives, works, his wife's name, his kids' names, everything about him." Just like a good pimp, right? "He's not going to harm you in any way, I promise."

"I do trust Tony." Do I, really? It's been almost a year since I last saw him. And we only partied together for sixty minutes, right? "I just don't like going to an unfamiliar place and putting myself at risk. I'll be scared shitless if a cop approaches us."

"You have nothing to worry about. Just act natural and ignore them. Hell, a fucking cop won't approach you anyway. They'd have no reason to."

Lindsay chuffed out her trepidation through an open mouth and began tapping away on her smartphone again. Sammy figured that Becky must have responded, and Lindsay was sending her another text, or perhaps being chatty with Alexa, another of her digital regulars. Whatever the case, Sammy chose not to inquire.

"We're not stopping anywhere for dinner, either, because I'm tired and want to go home," Sammy later said. "It's been a long ass day. You can fix me some of those cauliflower chickpea patties for dinner. They're vegan, and they're super healthy, so you can eat them too. I want you off that fucking junk food once and for all."

Lindsay gave him a glare designed to peel his hide before looking away without uttering a word.

* * *

Truth be told, Sammy had his reasons for wanting Lindsay out of the picture for a few days. It was about time that she started taking independent bookings - like a true whore should - but something else was at play too. While Lindsay was in Phoenix, Sammy would be in Flagstone reacquainting himself with girls such as Pamela, Kenzie, and Gwen, among others. This is gonna be the best vacation I've had since last summer.

If Lindsay knew, Sammy figured she'd insist she come, too - or perhaps go back to work temporarily - because she had been talking a lot about Pamela in recent months and how much she missed her. Sammy considered Lindsay a motor mouth, and certainly not the brightest crayon in the box. He feared, even if she went back to Flagstone for a mere week, Lindsay would slip and say something to incriminate herself (or more importantly, him). Thus, he had made the decision that she wouldn't be permitted to step foot in Happy Ending Ranch ever again. I could give two shits about how much she misses Pamela.