The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Sammy's mind, their parties offered Pamela the taste of what it was to be like with a "real man."

And, of course, Sammy caused Pamela pain, too, and he got off on it. Her mascara ruined, tears saturated Pamela's face as his dick pistoned in and out. Sammy disregarded the anguished expressions, the sobbing, the torment, the way Pamela's eyes were scrunched, and her flaming red backside. If anything, it gave Sammy fuel, urging him to test her limits, surpass them, and ultimately break her.

I wanna fuck her so hard that she goes right back to the hospital and gets admitted!

<> <> <> <> <>

Exotic Expressions, at initial glance, bucked the stereotype for a sex-related business. It appeared to be a stylish, high-class establishment with trendy designs and enormous plate-glass windows. It wasn't housed in an old, dilapidated building with concrete, cinderblock nightmares showing signs of decay. Tony doubted there were seedy clerks in leisure suits walking around inside either.

Nor did it have ugly pink trim lining its exterior and there wasn't a Catholic church down the street with a cross so immense it appeared specifically designed to topple over and destroy the structure in a windstorm.

"This is a lingerie store," Lindsay said as she surveyed the selection of bras in the side window after she and Tony stepped out of the Nissan Sentra. "Not a sex shop."

"You still want to go inside?" He extended both palms. "The GPS called it an adult novelty store."

"I do. I bet their lingerie is straight up fire."

"Pick out whatever you want." Tony held hands with Lindsay as they approached the entrance. "Don't worry about the cost, Kayleigh, no matter how much it is." I'll worry about it later, though, when the credit card bill comes due. "I want to spoil you. Shoes, lingerie, accessories, the choice is up to you."

"I appreciate it, baby." Lindsay tipped her face up, found his lips for a kiss, and felt an arm slide around her. "Believe me, your generosity won't go unnoticed. I'll be sure to repay you in full once we get to the hotel later."

After stepping inside, Tony felt, as most men in his situation would, out of place. He was a fifty-year-old in cargo shorts, hiking boots, and a button-up shirt with a teenaged beauty queen - Miss America - lugging close behind, mimicking his every move as they embarked upon a world of feminine lingerie and decadence.

The poor man was certain that many others in the boutique, if not all of them, would assume he was Lindsay's father. This could get ugly in a hurry. Indeed, Tony was dealing with his own paranoia over this illegal transaction. Was it wise to draw attention to him and Lindsay like this? People are bound to think that I'm her dad! But Lindsay was his kryptonite, and she was excited at the opportunity of picking out new outfits. I need to let her take her time, not rush her, let her go at her own pace.

He glanced heavenward for strength. Settle down, relax. Everything will be okay.

"Do you think we could stop at a gas station or a convenience store, or something, before we go the Hilton?" She offered a seductive, shy smile. "I'd be more grateful and owe you a bigger favor if you'd buy me a case of beer. A twelve pack, maybe?"

"Beer? You drink beer?"

"Modelo is my favorite."

His eyebrows drew together. "You're not old enough to drink yet. You're not twenty-one."

"Which is why I want you to buy it for me, silly." Like Daddy does. Lindsay's face flashed with mischief as she tapped Tony's side and tilted her head back and forth. "Don't worry, I can handle it. I need my alcohol fix."

"Yeah, sure. No problem, I guess." He was breaking the law already, right? Why not break it some more? I mean, what's the harm?

"Oh my God. These corsets are unbelievable." Lindsay browsed a display rack and inhaled a swoosh of air. "Oh, everything is so beautiful. This place is like, vibe of the century." She sifted through each corset one at a time. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! I need everything. Oooooh, Tony, look at this velvet. Like, oh my God."

As it turned out, there were only a handful of customers in the store. That was excellent; it put Tony at ease.

"I'm gonna go grab a shopping tote," he said. "We're gonna be needing it."

"Look at these outfits. Oh my gosh, these aren't strippery or hoey, they're like, high-end couture, and they're gorgeous. Oh, I want all of them. Look at the glitter ... oh, the blue one, it's so cute, the white one ... look at the cherry prints!" Lindsay's eyes cut back to Tony. "I think if I had a stripper name, it would be Cherry. That ... it just calls to me."

Tony's anxiety from moments ago? It was gone.

All gone.

Just like that.

I want to marry this girl. She's so spunky.

"I should let you help me pick out some high heels first. I love my sneakers, my Chucks, but know you'd prefer me in something more risqué."

Tony was led by the hand to the shoe section in the back right corner where a goth-looking salesgirl greeted them with a friendly hello and smile. Along with long, jet-black hair and blue accents at its tips, the woman's complexion was pasty white - like a ghost - and she had more tattoos and body jewelry than Tony could count.

So not my type.

"Look at all this crazy stuff!" Lindsay perused the vast selection of high heels for several moments, but Tony's attention was soon diverted to the sprawling display of miniskirts elsewhere. Another of his weaknesses was a hot woman in a miniskirt.

Especially a particular little blonde that I know.

"Look at these! Umm, I need to try these on." Lindsay held a pair of black stilettos featuring an open-toe design and crisscross straps with rhinestone buckles. "This place has the best shoes ever." She had an array of prostishoes back home and felt it was time to graduate up to five-inch heels. "Coming here today, I think, was my secret destiny."

She sashayed over to Tony. "See anything you like, baby?" Her smile was sweet as honey as he continued to eye the assortment of miniskirts.

"A couple, for sure."

Lindsay motioned toward the wall. "Pick out what you like, okay? I'll be happy to try whatever on. The salesgirl went to the back to get those shoes in my size."

"I want you to pick out what you want, too, sweets."

The display rose some twenty feet in the air. Short and micro miniskirts, some made of leather, others of vinyl, lace, and the classic plaid schoolgirl design. Some were sleek and elegant, some had sequins, and some were made of ruffles. Others, of course, were downright whore-ready. One caught Tony's eye, though: a ruched velvet skirt with a deep, glossy shine. Lindsay would appear spectacular in any of these, but she'd blow his mind in that one!

She soon wobbled back over five inches taller than she was a short time ago. "Look at me in these. I'm Queen Lin ... Kayleigh, Queen of the Amazons. I mean, these shoes, they're iconic."

Tony couldn't help but chuckle as she tottered in place. "You going to be okay, sweetheart?" He held her hand to be sure and enjoyed the tease. "Not going to topple over like a house of cards now, are you?"

"Oh, I'll be okay. Don't worry about me. These shoes, baby, I love them. They are so hot, so girl chic; I'm in love. This is my new utopia." Lindsay smirked and peered back over her shoulder. "Paige, could you help us? My husband wants me to try on some of these skirts."

"Paige? Who is Paige?" But Tony's confusion didn't last long as the goth salesgirl made her way over to them and smiled. Wait a minute! What did she say? Did Kayleigh refer to me as her husband?

Hmm, what a thought.

If only it could be a precursor of things to come.

"Of course I can, miss. It'll be my pleasure."

"These shoes are so dope. Wouldn't you agree, baby?" Lindsay extended one foot at a time and dangled them before Tony's inquisitive eyes.

You're what's dope.

Yet Tony knew she'd be even more dope if those high heels were combined with a miniskirt.

Paige returned, this time with a pole long enough to snag any skirt upon the display.

"Oooooh, a Maddie Euphoria miniskirt. Pick everything out, baby. I want you to pick them out," Lindsay reiterated before shifting her gaze to the salesgirl. "This is Tony, by the way. He's my husband and I love him with all my heart!"

Paige's head reared back. "Your ... husband?"

What? Does she think I'm too old to be her husband?

"We got married back last July and well, you know, I want to have some sexy outfits to wear for him."

"Fashion shows are fun!" Paige was quite attentive (and professional) as Tony pointed out a few skirts and she plucked them with the pole. She also suggested some complimentary accessories and tops and retrieved them.

"Oh my God, these are crystally pasties. Look at this, Tony. They're so fucking lit." Lindsay swung a pink feather boa around her neck and eyed herself in the mirror. "I need a hundred of these; I'm a sexy rooster."

"The dressing room is this way, miss." Paige beckoned Lindsay to follow her. She did, and soon disappeared behind one of the three-quarter doors with the bottom exposed and shudders in the front. Paige ventured off as Tony stayed near the door or, more specifically, his rental property. He wasn't about to let Lindsay out of his sights.

<> <> <> <> <>

"Oh, fuck yes!" Pamela's head dropped back to the pillow once Sammy mounted her in the missionary position and he plunged his dick inside yet again. Her sleek legs coiled, wrapping themselves around Sammy's hips and pulling him into her as deep as possible.

"How are you so Goddamn tight?" Sammy's eyes were full of fury as he glared down at Pamela, her pussy having swallowed his length whole, yet still begging for more.

"C'mon, baby. Fuck me. Fuck me." Against his lips, Pamela bucked, thrusting up to him. "I know you want to. Give it to me! Fuck me hard." She gripped the headboard and positioned her legs around Sammy's upper torso as he leaned over, almost bending her in half, her feet jiggling.

"Oh, you're gonna get it, trust me."

Pamela's breasts flopped about as Sammy pumped into her, reveling in the sensations. The sweet folds of her flesh were a temptation he never could resist. Pamela's legs wound tighter, her nails digging into his shoulders as cries of ecstasy again flooded Sammy's ears. He kissed a blazing trail down her throat.

"Talk to me."

"Fuck me, Sammy! Fuck me, fuck me." Pamela gasped as he pressed right against the spot guaranteed to ignite her. "Oh dear God, give it to me."

Soon he was bottoming out, slamming Pamela's cervix with each forward stroke, his balls slapping against her upturned ass. Pamela closed her eyes and turned to the side, folded up like an accordion, as a sudden burst of pain assaulted her spine, the same spot where she had all the trouble last year. Yet she ignored it; Pamela pressed on, hellbent on satisfying her client, making him happy.

Sammy grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked on it. Hard. "I didn't tell you to stop talking, slut."

Pamela's eyes bulged out. "Harder, please, Sammy. Oh, sugar bear. Fuck me harder! Please, I'm begging you. Oh, it's so deep. It's so deep. Fucking give it to me! Give it to meeeee!"

"Do I need to whip you again, whore?"

"Please, no!"

Sammy was hammering away with everything he had. He tugged her hair some more, using it as leverage. His hips pistoned like a locomotive. The bed creaked.

And pain lashed across Pamela's back like lightning.

Sammy glanced to the left and watched as he used Pamela in the floor-to-ceiling mirror, one of his favorite features of her bedroom. He grasped her face and turned it, making her watch too.

"That's fucking hot!"

Sammy watched Pamela's breasts bounce with each inward thrust, the muscles in his back and ass tensed like sinewy strings. "Fuck yes, it's hot! I agree!"

"Fuck!" Pamela roared. "Oh my God! Fuck!"

Sensing an orgasm was forthcoming, but wanting to this joyride to continue, Sammy pulled out and flopped onto his back with a heavy thud. "Straddle me, darlin'." His voice was breathless. "Hop on, straddle me. Do it now."

His dick pointed at the ceiling, Pamela climbed atop as quick as she could, settling with her knees astride his abdomen, and again gripped the headboard. He latched on to her backside and, showing no remorse, impaled her pussy on his length in rapid-fire strokes. Pamela stared down at him, hair stuck to her face, and took control.

"Shit! Yes, yes, yes, yes!" Pamela said as she fucked Sammy with all her body weight. Up and down, up and down, she was ruthless in her own right. "Oh, you're so huge!" Pamela released the headboard with one hand and reached behind her, squeezing his balls. "I never want you to come stop seeing me, baby. I love being with you!"

"That's because I treat you right," he said. "Yeah, because I treat you right."

She leaned over and kissed him flush on the mouth. "You do treat me right." Her hand released his balls.

"I treat you like a slut."

"A slut? What?"

"Yeah, a slut, because that's what you are. A fucking slut who'll do anything for a quick payday. So Goddamned hot." Sammy slipped an arm around Pamela's shoulder and brought her down upon him harder. She kissed along his jaw, up to his eyes, riding him with all her might. Sammy smacked her ass - hard - simply because he could. She yowled like a banshee when he gathered her hair and yanked, pulling, stretching her neck, her head, all the way back. "This is the way all sluts are meant to be treated!" Sammy walloped her ass a second time, a third, a fourth. "You need to be brutalized."

"Oh shit. Oh shit. Fuck ... owwwww, that hurts. No, no, no. Ow, oh, ow. Please, please." She bounced with a sense of urgency, nearing the point of no return. "Oh, fuck. Oh my God. Oh my God."

The unforgiving heat of Pamela's body amplified the burn in Sammy's testicles until every nerve ending had been seared. Cooked to a charred crisp. Still, he continued, taking Pamela as they both shouted, both on fire, both shuddering one after the other in violent convulsions so exhilarating it could only mean they were on the brink of madness. Dual orgasms - Heaven and Hell, intertwined.

Without warning, Sammy clutched Pamela tight and buried himself to the hilt, and his body exploded in ecstasy. She screamed out through her own release as well, her words crazy, incoherent. Sammy's overworked muscles spasmed in all different directions, his world shattering, wrenching, convulsing until at long, long last, the chaos left, and his sanity returned.

Oh, Goddamn. Fuck! That was fun. Sammy rubbed the ache at the base of his neck and focused on his cell phone, propped up on the nightstand beside them.

Three hours from now, he'd be deep inside Mariko.

And later tonight, Kenzie. ...

<> <> <> <> <>

"Okay. Time to scan this and decide what we're gonna order, my dear." Tony held his smartphone flat on both palms and shook them, full of sudden dramatics. "See how nervous I am just being around you?"

Lindsay inclined her head and grinned at all this silliness. "I know, I know; I'm just so intimidating."

He scanned the QR code and browsed the menu while Lindsay, who was nestled beside him in the cozy restaurant booth, got her own peek. "Spot on; Yelp wasn't wrong. Looks like they have a vast selection to choose from. Oh, lookie here: a whole page of starters."

"Word!" Lindsay made a motion with her hands as if she was shooting fireworks into the sky. "Matchstick zucchini, bitch. Sounds yummy."

Tony rubbed her shoulder. "You want that, sweets? You can order whatever you want."

"I feel like, maybe ... no, let's look at everything first."

"Okay, okay. We got the zucchini, roasted cauliflower, Caesar salad, summer market salad, kimchi ..."

"Pizza breadsticks!" Lindsay noticed, interrupting him.

After the haul at the lingerie store, Phoenix's perpetual sunshine proved too alluring, so Lindsay and Tony toured the Desert Botanical Garden. Located in Papago Park, the garden was home to 50,000 plants and offered spectacular scenery which took Lindsay's breath away. More shopping ensued, this time at Huntington Square Shopping Center, before the duo decided on enjoying dinner at Fricano's Pizza Tavern a block away from their hotel in Tempe.

A festive college town through and through, Tempe was home to Arizona State University, had colorful personalities all around, and a hip and quirky vibe. The downtown area was filled with restaurants, shops, bars, and entertainment venues, offering plenty of options for socializing and exploring. Even better, it was located a mere fifteen minutes from Phoenix's airport.

"Hello, welcome."

"Hi!" The friendliness in Lindsay's blue eyes unveiled as she snagged Tony's waist with an arm and smiled up at the Spanish server, an older gentleman.

"How are you folks doing?"

"Good, good," Tony said. "How are you doing today? This beautiful young lady and I, we're on our first date."

The man's eyes lit up behind his glasses. "Oh, wow. First of many, I hope, for your sake."

"Let's see," Tony said after further small talk, "we'll do the matchstick zucchini and I'll take the sunset iced tea." He regarded Lindsay. "Do you really only want water?"

"Yeah, just water."

"Oh, and then I guess just water for her. And when you come back, we'll order."

"Thank you. I'll get that right in for you folks."

Lindsay flashed a dazzling rack of white teeth. "No, thank you, sir."

After asking for advice, they opted for the summer potato pie, a medium-size pizza on a gluten-free crust featuring mozzarella, pecorino, sliced garlic, sea salt, cherry tomatoes, honey, and fresh basil.

"I'm an angel!" Partway through dinner and brimming with energy, Lindsay placed both hands above her head as if she was making a halo. "But, you know, sometimes a bitch got a little devil in her so, umm, I admit, sometimes it can be my fault too."

"I don't believe that for one second." Tony was already on his fourth slice of pizza while Lindsay hadn't finished her first. "What's your story, honey? I mean, you don't have to tell me anything specific if you don't want to - I know privacy is sacred in your line of work - but what caused you to go to the brothel last year? Right out of high school, even. I mean, most of the other girls were in their mid- to late-twenties, if not older. You seemed young to be there, maybe a little out of place."

Her shoulders jostled. "Once upon a time in land far, far away, there was a young maiden who was broke as fuck." A sudden laugh split Lindsay's mouth. "Me! That is because a year ago when I was finishing up graduation, I had maybe literally forty dollars ... maybe max to my name. I returned a box of cereal once. That should tell you something." She paused. "It was also half-eaten." More laughter escaped.

"Point is, a bitch was struggling. So, I was looking online at my options - willing to think outside the box, obviously - and after a ton of research, I decided to give the brothel industry a try. After all, why not? It was something new, something unique, and took me to a completely different state. To me, that was very important, a key. I was sick of California. I wanted to take control and be the C-E-hoe of my life. Not live under my parents' rule any longer." She giggled and punched his shoulder. "See what I did there? You like that? C-E-hoe?"