The Girlfriend Experience Ch. 27

Story Info
Lindsay is willing to please all the guys.
8.2k words
4.61
4.8k
5

Part 27 of the 35 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,101 Followers

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Topic: Kaylee GFE 8/14

From: JustinFightsFire

Gender: M

#Posts: 4

Kaylee GFE 8/14

Posted: August 15, 2019, 2:09pm PST

I kind of stumbled across Kaylee last summer while visiting the ranch with a few friends of mine. Things aren't great with my wife and I've always been hesitant to look for professional help, but at certain times I've had no choice but to go that route. At first, I never thought I could or would cheat on my wife. It seemed cruel, heartless. The idea of paying someone money for sex bothered me too. Not spending it, just knowing it was the only reason the woman agreed to be with me. But there is something to be said about having good casual sex with someone I could like and admire yet leave it all in the bedroom. No repercussions afterward.

I caught my first glimpse of Kaylee in July 2018. Though she was with another customer and I didn't get a chance to talk to her that day, Kaylee still embodied every wet dream and fantasy I've ever had wrapped up in such an exquisite package. My mind was made up instantly. I had to be with her. I had to see if I could make her forget about the money while she basked in my lovemaking. I wanted to worship her body and make her cum until we both lost count.

But she went off with her customer and had her party that day and I had to leave before it was over. No worries, no big deal, I'd catch Kaylee next time. I know how the business works. Sometimes you must wait your turn.

Except it seemed there would be no next time. I learned during my next visit that Kaylee had moved on from Happy Ending Ranch, she wasn't going to work there anymore. I was crushed. I asked Jim if she'd gone to another brothel, but he refused to tell me. I get it, I understand. It's a business and he doesn't want to help the competition. But I did eventually learn from other mongers, through this website, that Kaylee quit the industry.

So sad, so depressing, I'd lost my only chance.

Fast forward one year and I heard Kaylee was back in town and intended on staying this time. Oh, man, I was beside myself. I never forgot about her or the work of art her body was and how I longed to appreciate every inch of it. I booked an appointment as early as I could at 10 a.m. Wednesday morning. I showed up twenty minutes early, why I don't know since the house doesn't open til 10, and stood outside the entrance until Colt let me in.

Kaylee had a slow start to her morning, Colt said, and wouldn't be out until 10:15 because she was still getting ready. He offered me a free beer, so all was good. Pamela stopped by and joined us. She is a sweetheart in her own right, the fun intelligent beautiful blonde that we all dream of.

Pamela had something to do elsewhere and left, but in an act of perfect timing, Kaylee appeared. My breath caught in my throat when I saw her. I never dreamed that Kaylee could live up to the brief memories I had of her, the pedestal I'd placed her on, but I hadn't given her proper justice. A living doll was standing before me, but what made me want her even more was her soul. I knew within five minutes that meeting and having sex with Kaylee would be a transcendental experience. Any concerns or hesitation about paying a woman went by the wayside. This was going to be the best sex of my life and I was determined to make it the best of hers too.

We talked for a long while at the bar and then moved to the bedroom. She parked herself in my lap and her little hand gripped me and stroked me as she asked what I wanted out of our party. I kissed her forehead, her cheeks, her luscious lips. I refused to be a typical client. This party wouldn't be about me, it would be about her. I wanted to worship Kaylee's body and give her sensations she never experienced before. She seemed appreciative of my words, but I don't know if she believed me. We agreed on the parameters and went through proper procedure, as unromantic (but necessary) as it is, a dick inspection and full shower for me.

I swept her into my arms and carried her back to the bedroom. The transition there from the booking office is lost in my memory. I gently put her in bed and could have stood back and watched her lay there in the little bra and panties she'd changed into at my request, looking impossibly beautiful, and been content. As it was, I spent ten minutes studying her from the tips of her toes to the top of her head, forever branding her into my memory.

I held her, caressed her, and kissed her, not wanting to do anything else until her body showed me she was ready for more. I was in no hurry to penetrate Kaylee, to fit the square peg in the round hole. I released her dainty bra and watched closely as she freed herself from it, and her amazing tits pointed at me. She admitted they're fake, but I don't see how because they looked perfectly natural and amazing. She has sensitive nipples and I set out to tease them until they were as hard as they could get.

My hands were in constant motion caressing, touching, and teasing the erogenous zones of her body. They never lingered in the same spot long enough to become mundane. I could feel Kaylee's heart pounding as her breathing became shallower and more rapid. When after ages of teasing I finally slipped my hand into her panties, her hips jerked up to meet me.

She has such a sweet little pussy and it loves being petted. Her thighs clamped together holding my hand in place as a little orgasm swept over her. When her legs relaxed I removed my hand and saw the lust in her eyes. Our next kiss was full of hunger and after a few minutes, I reluctantly separated my lips from hers. I wanted to taste her and I wanted to do that right this second, "I want you on my face pretty girl."

I had her get into the sixty-nine position on top. I love eating pussy this way for two very important reasons. The first is because of the human tongue. The top of the tongue is relatively rough, while the bottom is silky smooth. With her on top like she was I could use the back of my tongue on her clit without overstimulating it. The build up to orgasm is more gradual and takes longer, but the results are worth the time invested. I've licked many women to orgasm this way and the resulting orgasms are always much more intense than the more traditional methods provide.

The second reason is that it gives her something to play with while I'm making her crazy. I almost never cum when I'm in a sixty-nine. I'm so invested in playing with pussy that my cock feels like it is in some far off land. I feel the wonderful sensations, but they are muted enough that I can focus on her pleasure.

Kaylee nearly made a liar out of me regarding my second reason. When I got started feeding on her pussy, she dove onto my cock. The more aroused she got and the closer she got to orgasm, the more intensely she sucked my cock. Fortunately, I made her cum before she could take me over the edge. The sound of her screams as she orgasmed still come back to me as clear as the moment she uttered them.

She was resting atop me trying desperately to get her breath back. Her cheek was on my hip and her right hand was stroking my cock while she planted little kisses on the glans. I let her breathing settle down and moved her off and onto the bed. She spread her amazing legs in readiness and I shook my head, "Not yet. Roll over onto your tummy."

She rolled over and I grabbed the scrunchy on her nightstand. I gathered her hair and bundled it on top of her head, using the scrunchy to secure it out of the way. I picked up the bottle of massage lotion from the warmer on the nightstand and drizzled some onto her upper back. I started at her ears and massaged my way to her feet, memorizing every inch of her body as I went. By the time I finished her feet she was so relaxed that she was nearly comatose.

I rolled her over and kissed her languidly and deeply. Her involuntary hum of contentment was music to my ears. I massaged her front much as I had her back, except that I avoided her nipples and pussy. I would return to them soon enough. When I got to her feet I started all over again, only this time things were different. I started at her extremities, following the caress of my hands with kisses, licks, and nibbles. I was on a mission of discovery, mapping out her erogenous zones and their sensitivity, and noting the best ones for more attention.

When I moved back to her chest I could see it heaving. I nibbled her neck while my thumbs traced her nipples and goosebumps suddenly covered her arms. Our mouths met yet again in a deep and passionate kiss. She broke the kiss this time. I could tell she wanted me to move things along because she was more than ready. I wasn't yet.

The massage continued only now that she was relaxed, the focus was on arousal. I licked and sucked her nipples while my hand teased her pussy. My fingers slid around her clit, tantalizingly close, but never making contact until her squirming told me that the time for teasing was over. I moved between her legs, grabbed my aching cock, slipped on a condom, and began to rub it up and down her labia. When I slid close to her opening, she thrust at me in an attempt to pull my cock inside.

Her voice was quivering and she was nearly gasping, "Please, I want you inside me."

My answer was to press the head of my cock into her opening. She let out a gasp as I sank the first few inches into her. Our lips met again and our tongues danced as I carefully penetrated her. I felt my cockhead bump against her cervix and backed off a little. With her comfortable depth established, I could now focus on her pleasure. Our first coupling was slow and tender as I gradually built a nice rhythm. In all honesty, I wasn't fucking her, I was making love to her and it was life changing.

The slow and gentle lovemaking was serving as another tease, except this tease had some teeth. She wasn't being brought to orgasm in a few minutes with hard pumping. She was being brought closer in tiny increments that continued to build the pressure until she exploded. Her legs locked around my waist and her arms wrapped around my neck as tightly as she could manage. I held my cock as deep as she could take and flexed it while her orgasm ruled her body.

Kaylee was vocal at points, but not this time. Her mouth was open and her eyes were bulging, but she was incapable of speech. I could tell that in that moment there was nobody home. She was off in some place that her orgasm had taken her and wouldn't be back until it ran its course. I watched her lovely face through it all and I could tell she was back when I saw the tear roll down her cheek. Our lips met again and I have never felt such passion from another human being. It felt like she was giving me her soul through her lips and tongue.

I didn't get tears in my eyes. I DIDN'T! It was probably dust in the air or some other irritant. Maybe I have a latex allergy. I couldn't be falling in love with her. It's just sex. That's it. That's all it is. I've said that to myself thousands of times in the past two days. Maybe one day I will believe it.

A quick swipe of my hand to clear my eyes and I'm moving again. I look into her eyes as I pump my cock into her. I want desperately to make her orgasm again before I cum. I pick up the pace yet again and I can feel the immense pressure building. She is so amazing, so beautiful, that I don't want to cum. I don't want this to ever end. I'm going to though, of that there is no doubt and she senses it.

Her hips are rising to meet me now and her eyes roll back in her head. I want to watch her face as she cums, but I can't maintain my focus. Her screams of ecstasy are drowned out by the lightness in my head. I have never cum so hard in my life. Each hot jet of cum nearly made me pass out from the pleasure. I'm amazed the end of the condom didn't get shot off.

I stayed inside her, supporting myself with my arms so that I didn't crush her, and kissed her face and her lips until I began to slip free. I rolled onto my side and pulled her into my arms. We lay there caressing each other in silence, trading occasional kisses for at least half an hour before climbing off the bed like two old people. The shower that followed was joyful. I loved washing her body and discovered that she is quite ticklish. Regretfully, she discovered that I am too.

She changed the sheets and we were soon snuggling back in bed. I didn't want to pry into her personal life. It wasn't any of my business unless she made it so. What I did want to know was what made her happy. I fed her questions and she told me about her love of hiking and the outdoors. She told me about how she learned that she loved sex from working at the brothel and wants to go to college. She has a fondness for animals, especially horses, and wants to work as a park ranger one day.

Our two hours were almost up. Kaylee asked that I lay back and allow her to pleasure me. She leaned over and delighted me with a soft blowjob. My mind was racing, my heart thumping.

Five minutes later, the bell tolled, but she told me not to worry, I'd earned a freebie. "This party isn't over until you cum again. I don't care if I get into trouble with management or not," she said. Kaylee didn't rush. If anything, she drew it out (now I know why mongers have nicknamed her "Kaylee Sucks" on here). It was satisfying, joyful, and electric, but also slow, because she went at it for 20 minutes until I couldn't take it anymore.

I erupted.

Big time.

I offered to help Kaylee tidy up the bedroom as we'd made a mess, but she said that was her job, not mine, and asked me to wait out at the bar for her to freshen up. I went there and shot the breeze with Colt for a few minutes. Pamela passed by and gave me a little wink, a little smile. "Kaylee is amazing, isn't she?" "Definitely," I said, and she went on, maybe ready to give some other guy an incredible experience too.

Kaylee soon reappeared, wearing a new outfit, looking like she was ready for a night of clubbing on The Strip. She talked with me for THREE MORE HOURS. Potential customers came and went, the lineup buzzer sounded a few times, but Kaylee stayed focused on me like I was the most important man in the world. I told her I was low on cash and couldn't afford this extra time, but she again said not to worry, this wasn't sex, and there was no charge. She's a motormouth and loves talking at the bar.

In closing, in case anyone is considering visiting Happy Ending Ranch, Kaylee is amazing. You could never go wrong with her. She has a girl next door vibe, she's slender and athletic, like a cheerleader, and has the sweetest, most engaging voice. Thank you, Kaylee. Meeting and then partying with you was the greatest experience of my life.

Trust me, I'll see you again soon...

-JustinFightsFire

From: DeathsKissMariko_HER

Gender: F

#Posts: 994

Kaylee GFE 8/14

Reply #1 on August 16, 2019, 2:26pm PST

wow! after reading such a panty-melting review, imma head off to my bedroom for a date with my vibrator and read it again!!!

From: HeavyD9116

Gender: M

#Posts: 2712

Kaylee GFE 8/14

Reply #2 on August 15, 2019, 2:53pm PST

So happy to hear you enjoyed your time with Kayleigh, Justin! (It's Kayleigh, not Kaylee, btw). She is such a cutie with a beautiful personality and disposition. I'd been feeling down and discouraged, but a session with Kayleigh in July cured me. She massaged all my troubles away and injected me with a new love of life. She is so great at caring for others and has a knockout body to match.

>Darius

From: Kwijebo

Gender: M

#Posts: 19

Kaylee GFE 8/14

Reply #3 on August 15, 2019, 3:19pm PST

It took me three visits in July before I smartened up and secured an appointment with Kayleigh instead. Boy was it worth the wait. Her face is just so adorable, and she is wild. I liked her, she liked me. She's an absolute treasure and so fun to be around.

From: JasperTappinbutts

Gender: M

#Posts: 6

Kaylee GFE 8/14

Reply #4 on August 15, 2019, 4:22pm PST

Thanks for the review on Kayleigh, Justin. Per her numerous positive reviews on this forum, she is one of Flagstone's finest party choices. Can't wait until my vacation in October!

J.T.B.

From: Pamela_HER

Gender: F

#Posts: 2034

Kaylee GFE 8/14

Reply #5 on August 15, 2019, 5:15pm PST

Thank you for being such a kind supporter of the brothel, Justin. You made Kayleigh so happy :) and I look forward to that threesome with you and her one day that we spoke of. (hint, hint)

Pamela

From: Colt_HER (Admin)

Gender: M

#Posts: 7712

Kaylee GFE 8/14

Reply #6 on August 15, 2019, 5:22pm PST

Justin, it was a pleasure to sit with you for a few and talk about the upcoming football season (go Ravens!). A lot of mongers feel the same way about Kayleigh as you do, she is definitely one of a kind. Thank you for the visit and we'll see you next time.

-Colt

From: omgitskayleigh_HER

Gender: F

#Posts: 42

Kaylee GFE 8/14

Reply #7 on August 15, 2019, 5:31pm PST

Justin!! A transcendental experience??? You're making me blush! I never expected to read such a detailed written review about me. It's the best ever and I thank you so much for it!

You are a very skilled lover and an even kinder man. :> I look forward to our next party and hope that your knee is feeling better soon too.

Hugs and kisses, Kay-Kay :)

From: KenzieCams_HER

Gender: F

#Posts: 512

Kaylee GFE 8/14

Reply #8 on August 15, 2019, 6:45pm PST

I agree, this was a FANTASTIC review! Excellent job giving credit to your sweet lady and helping educate others on what great times can be had with us at Happy Ending Ranch. Kudos!

From: tony435

Gender: M

#Posts: 1

Kaylee GFE 8/14

Reply #9 on August 15, 2019, 7:37pm PST

I first met Kayleigh after she began touring at Happy Ending Ranch last year. And as soon as we met, she had my full attention. So much has been said about her it is hard to add anything new. Beautiful, fun, caring, easy to talk to with a bubbling personality. If you haven't partied with Kayleigh, you are really missing out. Though she can be quite addictive - trust me, I should know.

-Tony

<> <> <> <> <>

Lindsay was so used to getting fucked nowadays and so accustomed to the overwhelming arousal it typically brought that being with her clients - often older men - was sacrilegious yet at the same time shamefully addicting. Never forget you are a bed girl for men's pleasure, a submissive whore. But was "accustomed" the proper word? No, Lindsay craved the degrading act of being stripped and paid to take dick ad infinitum by total strangers.

Certain parties like this one, being bent over the desk and having her ass rimmed by her latest trick, a seventy-two-year-old retiree from Ontario, would propel her into a subspace far removed from the world she had always known before taking this job. It's okay to let my "inner whore" out so she can have her fun, too, isn't it? When Lindsay glanced over at the mirror and saw the pert ovals of her backside squirming atop Joe's rough but sensual lapping tongue on the oakwood, she was again reminded that the brothel was a wonderland of sex and debauchery, and she had no intention of leaving it any time soon.

After all, this was the privilege these mongers paid huge sums of money for, right? Women like Lindsay, Pamela, Kenzie, and all the others, too, were here to be poked, prodded, groped, and deflowered by these random consumers, to be fucked along every bodily avenue the law and house allowed so their cravings could be enjoyed in the vilest ways imaginable.

"It's time for your birthday present, honey." Joe retreated to bedside and a quick tug had Lindsay sitting pretty on his lap. He curled one hand around her neck and anchored the other on her hip. Lindsay's breath staggered as his hard thickness forged its way inside her, tight and wet. "That's right; it's time to take a ride on your pony."

Jeremydcp
Jeremydcp
1,101 Followers