The Girls of Central Valley High

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A win is a win," Moira smiled as, with a push off the bottom, she also pulled herself up and out of the pool, landing right alongside Hannah, "and to the victor go the spoils."

"What spoils are you offering?" Hannah laughed.

"How about this?" Moira replied, moving her head forward as she spoke.

The press of Moira's lips on hers took Hannah by surprise, but that faded almost instantly, giving way to delight as she took in the warmth of the other woman's mouth. For the smallest of moments, she felt the tip of Moira's tongue against her own, triggering a spark of excitement she could feel all the way down to her toes.

-=-=-=-

"What was that?" Hannah sputtered as their mouths moved apart.

"I guess I should explain," Moira replied.

"You think?" was all Hannah could say.

The second hand of the clock on the wall made a full quarter sweep before Moira said another word. When she did, it certainly wasn't what Hannah expected.

"I'm gay," she said.

"Yeah, right," Hannah replied, thinking she was joking.

"I'm serious," Moira said.

The look on her face said that she was indeed.

"When...?" Hannah started to ask until she was cut off by Moira who already knew what the question was going to be.

"Since I was old enough to realize the difference between girls and boys," she said, "and knew without question which one I wanted to be with."

Hannah let that sink in for a moment, then realized it didn't make sense.

"Wait a second," Hannah said, "you were Mrs. Takahashi - you were married."

"Oh, that," Moira smiled. "I'm afraid that was just a bit of illusion to make life simpler . There actually never was a Mr. Takahashi."

"I don't understand," Hannah said.

"I made him up," Moira said. "It's as simple as that."

"You what?" Hannah asked.

"I made him up," Moira repeated.

"How ... Why?"

"It was simple really," Moira explained. "Every summer, I visit my father's family on Hokkaido for a month. So one year, I came back and announced that while there I'd fallen in love with and married a distant cousin. Unfortunately, family responsibilities would keep him from joining me here in California for a while."

She paused for a breath, then expanded on the why.

"At that point in my life, I wasn't ready to come out," she said, "but I'd also grown tired of friends trying to fix me up - not to mention being looked upon as a prime catch by just about every single man I met. So having a husband, one safely distant, seemed an ideal solution."

"And that worked?"

"Pretty much so," Moira replied. "I was now off the market and basically nothing had changed, except there was now a ring on my finger and a different prefix in front of my name - a name that was still the same since we were ostensibly cousins."

"But eventually you came out, right?" Hannah asked, realizing as she asked that she was making an assumption not in evidence. The make believe marriage could very well have ended in an equally make believe divorce.

"Oh, I came out alright," Moira laughed. "Although in my case, it wasn't so much as a matter of coming out of the closet as having the closet doors blown off their hinges."

This, Hannah thought, was a story she wanted to hear.

"It wasn't long after you graduated, no more than a year or so," Moira began. "It was the night of the annual talent show, you remember those, don't you? Anyway, some of us had stayed behind to help with cleanup and...well, to make a long story short, while checking the empty classrooms, one of the janitors walked in on me and Joyce Griffin sharing a kiss."

"That doesn't sound like such a big thing," Hannah commented, trying to match a face to the name Moira had just said. The name did seem familiar, but she just couldn't place it.

"Well," Moira added with a mischievous glint, "there was also the fact that we had both the lights and our clothes off - well most of them anyway. That made it a bit harder to explain."

"Oh my," Hannah replied, unable to think of a excuse for that.

"We must've looked like two deer in the headlights when that old man hit that wall switch," Moira laughed, able look back on it now with humor.

"What did he say?" Hannah asked.

"Absolutely nothing," Moira replied. "We stared at each other for ten, maybe fifteen seconds, then he just ran off. The two of us stood there, looking at each other, then burst out laughing. It looked like we had dodged a bullet."

It certainly sounded like that, Hannah thought, but there had to have been more to it if it made Moira come out.

"Unfortunately, we celebrated too soon," Moira continued, confirming that thought, "because, before we could get our clothes back on, the janitor was back, with Principal Fletcher in tow. That was when the shit really hit the fan."

'Fuck!' Hannah said to herself, trying the imagine the scene.

"Now, I have to admit that, even before that night, Hazel Fletcher and I hadn't been on good terms for quite some time," Moira said, "but even so, I was totally unprepared for the rancor that came out of her when she saw the two of us. She said there was still a moral turpitude clause in the teacher's contract and she would see me fired if it was the last thing she did. She was so convinced of her position that I was actually worried that I might be."

"But?" Hannah asked, knowing that if Moira was teaching at another school, she hadn't been fired from Central Valley - especially for anything like that.

"But," Moira repeated, "while I was stunned speechless, Joyce stepped right in and proceeded to set Hazel straight. She pointed out that no teacher had been dismissed for moral turpitude in over forty years, unless it also involved criminal charges. Regardless of the Principal's personal beliefs, no laws had been broken, at least no secular ones. At most, the two of them were guilty of poor judgment in having a tryst on school grounds - which was hardly the capital crime she was making it out to be."

That made sense to Hannah, but experience had taught her that even if you had the law on your side, you didn't always come out ahead. At least not totally.

"Principal Fletcher didn't want to hear it," Moira went on, "insisting that she would see me fired. That was when Joyce reminded her that there had been two of us there, and if I was guilty, so was she."

"Didn't that mean she would just fire you both?" Hannah asked.

"It wasn't that simple," Moira said, not elaborating why.

The younger woman thought about it a bit, still not seeing the why of it. Then it came to her.

"Joyce Griffin," she said, again searching her memory for the name. "Was she related to Dr. Griffin, the president of the school board?"

"Only by marriage," Moira grinned. "She was his wife."

Now that she had more of a point of reference, Hannah recalled the woman. In her early fifties, a decade younger than her husband, Joyce stood five two with curly gray hair and what the art teachers called a Rubenesque physique. She was also on the faculty as a hygiene teacher but Hannah had never been in one of her classes.

"Was Mrs. Griffin was also gay?" Hannah asked.

"Let's just say, she was... flexible," Moira smiled. "But the bottom line was that Principal Fletcher couldn't go after me without going after Joyce, and that wasn't about to happen."

"That must've sent old lady Fletcher up the wall," Hannah laughed.

"You have no idea," Moira replied. "Still, it didn't take long for me to realize that while, officially at least, the incident never happened, I had turned Hazel Fletcher from an annoyance to an actual enemy - one that wasn't going to rest until she saw me out of there. So, a week later, I called my friend at Ravenswood Academy to see if the offer was still open. It was, and I took it."

"And Joy Griffin?" Hannah inquired.

"She wished me luck and had her husband write me a glowing letter of recommendation," Moira answered. "It was never said, but I always had the impression that her husband knew all about her little affairs."

"You didn't feel like you were running away?" Hannah asked.

"Not really. If anything, I felt like I was moving forward," Moira explained. "Like I said earlier, Ravenswood was a much more progressive school, so much so that when I moved, I left Mr. Takahashi behind forever. I didn't wear a button on my lapel that said lesbian, but neither did I deny it if it came up. There were a few long looks when I showed up with another woman on my arm at my first faculty function, but hardly any at the second."

"So everything worked out for the best for you," Hannah remarked.

"I think so," Moira smiled.

Hannah decided she was happy for her former teacher.

"Which bring us back, I guess, to that kiss," Hannah pointed out.

"You didn't enjoy it?" Moira asked.

"Of course I did," Hannah replied, thinking that had to be obvious the way she had responded to it, "but I was referring more to the why of it."

"You're a beautiful young woman and I wanted to kiss you," Moira said. "Isn't that reason enough?"

"Perhaps," Hannah replied, "but I can't help but wonder if there was something more to it than just that."

Now it was Moira's turn to exhibit a look of contemplation. One that lasted last far longer than Hannah's had.

"And you would be right," Moira finally admitted. "Since you were honest about the fantasies you once had about me, I should be equally honest about my own."

"Wait a second," Hannah said, a look of disbelief on her face. "Are you actually saying you had fantasies about me?"

"Why do you find that so unbelievable?" Moira asked, picking up on her tone and facial expression.

"I don't know," Hannah replied, unable to really give a reason.

"Even back then, you must've known what an attractive young woman you were," Moira pointed out. "And I just don't mean just in the physical sense. I had to constantly remind myself that, regardless of how mature you appeared, you were still only sixteen years old - even more a forbidden fruit than the rest of the girls in my classes."

"I never imagined," Hannah said.

"There was no reason you should have," Moira replied. "After all, teachers aren't supposed to ever have thoughts like that - much less ever act on them. And up until that point in my career, I'd never been tempted to do more than look. But there were days when all it took was your smile to fill my head with the most inappropriate thoughts."

Despite her surprise at the admission, Hannah couldn't help but wonder what those thoughts had entailed - or how they compared to the ones she'd had.

"You know, looking back at it now, it was probably a good thing that I had no inkling you harbored similar desires," Moira mused, "because I can't honestly say what I might've done."

'Nor I,' Hannah heard her inner voice reply as she asked herself the question of how she might have responded if she'd known of Mrs. Takahashi's attraction to her.

And while she didn't have the answer to that question, it did give rise to a more urgent one - where do they go from here?

"Well, as I see it, we have two options," Moira offered after Hannah expressed that last thought. "We can simply dry off, get dressed and head back to the main complex. I understand they have a Central Valley High trivia contest scheduled for two o'clock."

"Or?" Hannah asked.

"Well we are already both naked," Moira said, stating the obvious.

A dead silence hung in the air as Moira looked deep into Hannah's eyes, trying to gauge her reaction. None was immediately forthcoming.

"After all," she added as she reached out with her hand and stroked the side of Hannah's face with her knuckles, "regardless of how we got here, isn't this where, at one time or another, each of us dreamed of being?"

That was something Hannah couldn't deny. But there was still another question on her mind, one she felt she needed to ask before answering the first.

"True," Hannah smiled, "but I'm still curious about one thing."

"And that would be?" Moira asked.

"It's pretty obvious that you planned all this," she replied, "bringing us to where we are now."

That was something Moira didn't try to deny.

"So what I wondering was," Hannah continued, "at what point did you decide to try and seduce me?"

"Does it matter?" Moira asked in return

"Probably not," Hannah grinned, "but still, I'm curious."

"Well, back when I first spotted you at the brunch..." Moira started to say.

"When you had no reason to think I was anything but straight," Hannah interrupted.

"When I had no reason to think you were anything but straight," Moira echoed. "At that point, well, I'll admit it wasn't much more than a wishful thought."

Hannah smiled.

"But when I found out that you weren't, well..." Moira said, her own smile growing brighter.

Moira's answer really had no bearing on Hannah's response. It was just something she wanted to know. Even if the thrill of the single kiss they'd shared hadn't left her wanting more, the spark of excitement as Moira's bare flesh had touched hers was enough to cause her to toss caution to the wind. After all, be it by destiny or contrivance, how often did you get a second chance to live a fantasy?

-=-=-=-

The second kiss they shared was initiated by Hannah, carrying with it all the fire of her youthful desires, the fervor shared reflected in the racing of both their hearts.

"There's a quite comfortable bed just above us," Moira said in a breathless whisper as their lips parted.

Hannah replied with an enticing smile and a mischievous gleam in her eyes. She took her former teacher in hand and, rather than head towards the stair leading to the bedroom above, turned instead to the glass enclosed shower for two on the other side of the room.

Sliding open the clear door, Hannah reached inside and, turning the single handle, sent a heavy stream of water flowing from the overhead shower fixture. It took a few moments for the water to reached temperature, but once the hand she had extended under it told her it had, she invited Moira to precede her inside.

Quickly following her, Hannah took a bottle of body wash from the small shelf inside the shower, pouring a lavish amount into her left hand. Then, returning the bottle, she transferred half the amount to her other hand.

"Hmm, I think I like where this is going," Moira remarked with an anticipatory smile as Hannah reached out and laid a soapy hand on each of her breasts, rubbing each vigorously, her fingers paying special attention to the now erect nipples.

Leaning inward, Hannah pressed her breasts against Moira's, rubbing the soft globes together, nipple against nipple even as their lips met once more. Her foamy hands glided across the older woman's body, along her waist to the small of her back, then down along the cheeks of her ass. Sliding down the deep crack, she spread her fingers outward and ran them across each mound.

"Mmmmm," Moira purred in encouragement.

Bending her knees, Hannah brought her hands first down one of Moira's legs, then up the other, covering them with the rich scented lather. One hand continued across her stomach, again working its way across Moira's breasts. At the same time, her other hand rolled between the teacher's legs, spreading them apart to expose her womanhood and then the folds of her flower to reveal the treasure within.

"God, you have a beautiful pussy," Hannah said, glancing upward at Moira with appreciation. "You have no idea how many times I tried to imagine what it might look like."

"Probably no more than I tried to picture yours," Moira laughed softly in return. "So, tell me, does it match your expectations?"

Rather than answer with words, Hannah leaned forward and kissed the center of Moira's mound, a brief touch that sent an exciting shiver through the older woman.

Rising back to her feet, Hannah turned Moira around to face the glass walls. Refilling her hands with soap, she spread it all over the taller woman's back. Again she pressed her body against Moira's, her own sex brushing against the cheeks of her ass.

"This is fun," Moira said as she turned in Hannah's arms, pressing their breasts together a second time while their mouths met in another long kiss. One followed by a second, then a third, each deeper and more intense than the last.

Slipping out of Hannah's embrace, Moira helped herself to the body wash, proceeding to cover her former student's body with it. Nimble hands slid across Hannah's breasts, coating them with foam before dropping to her knees and bringing her hands along the sides of Hannah's waist and then over her thighs to converging on the dark haired mound between. Allowing the cleansing water to wash the area clear, she parted the folds of Hannah's pussy, exposing the bright pinkness within.

Moira pressed her head forward and ran her tongue slowly up the length of Hannah's sex, the tip of it caressing her clit for long moments, teasing the sensitive pearl.

"Oh yes," Hannah moaned softly as she let her back rest again the clear wall behind her. "That feels so good."

"And it's going to feel even better," Moira replied as she tilted her head upward, her tone rich in promise.

She brought her head back between Hannah's legs and slipped her tongue inside her, again searching out her prize. In no time at all, her tongue was but a blur as she filled the younger woman with delight. With one hand firmly on Hannah's ass, Moira closed her other around the brunette's left breast, again tweaking her hard nipple - an action she repeated on its twin.

An inexplicable sense of urgency filled Moira, as if she feared that all of this would suddenly be revealed as only a dream - one that might suddenly fade away into nothingness. Irrational as that fear might be, it spurred her to bring her considerable skill and experience to bear, bringing the woman pressed against her to the edge of bliss in a very short span.

"Oh God, oh God, oh my God!" Hannah echoed, her body quaking with excitement as reverberating waves of delight rippled across her naked form.

Knowing the moment she had dreamed of a decade before was now here, Moira plunged her tongue as deep as it would go inside Hannah, using both hands to grab her ass cheeks and pull her even tighter against her face. It was that last thrust that sent Hannah spiraling over the edge.

It was hardly Hannah's first orgasm, but it was one she had dreamed of for a decade. One that made her feel like the teenage girl she once was.

"That... was unbelievable!" Hannah exclaimed breathlessly once she finally regained her breath, a long minute later.

"Good, huh?" Moira, who had lifted herself back up in the interval, asked with a satisfied grin.

"Fuck yeah!" Hannah replied, letting out another long breath.

Now it was Hannah's turn.

She started at Moira's mouth, exploring its inner reaches before working her way down across her neck, to the rich valley between the older woman's breasts. There Hannah closed her lips around Moira's left breast, pulling the nipple deep in her mouth as she reached out with her tongue to stroke the hard tip, bestowing lavish attention on it. Then she shifted to the other mound, duplicating her devotions.

Leaving a train of soft kisses and deep caresses, Hannah moved down Moira's stomach and below her waist - finally coming to the treasure she had only briefly tasted before. This time she was determined to feast on the sweet ambrosia.

She extended a finger, running it along the center of Moira's lightly haired mound, then pressed just hard enough to have it slip between the folds. A second and third finger followed, each reaching deep inside, clearing a path for an equally penetrating tongue.

Once her tongue had penetrated, she ran it along the walls of Moira's pussy, sending yet another pleasing ripple rolling across her body. She did it a second time, then a third, moving deeper and quicker with each repetition. And along with each new taste of nectar, the coals of desire grew hotter.