The Girls of Club Aphrodite Ch. 03

Story Info
Enter Sabrina, the blonde from Eastern Europe.
1.8k words
4.37
9.7k
5

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina

Someone once said that the difference between paid sex and unpaid sex is that unpaid sex works out more expensive. That might even be true: if I were to spend a week adding up what my ex-wife cost me and divided it by the number of fucks, I'd probably spend the following week banging my head against a wall. Still, two hours with Fatima had cost almost as much as my monthly rent, so money was a consideration and paying for sex with ejaculation issues did not seem like a great investment. After some weeks passed and I worked up enough cash to spare, I paid Club Aphrodite a visit on a day when -- according to the website - Fatima would not be working.

But the blonde who went by the name Sabrina was and this time she was one of the girls who walked in to shake my hand. I had lusted over her pixelated website photographs many times and, to be honest, I felt a bit let down when I saw her in person. She was certainly nice-looking, but not the stunning sexpot implied by the photographs. Her blond hair was shoulder-length rather than long and her breasts looked smaller in life than in the pictures. Still, I told the hostess that Sabrina was my choice and paid for an hour of her time.

Sabrina came back in carrying a glass of water. She walked right up to me, breaking into my personal space, her face close enough to kiss.

'So...' she said with an East European accent. 'You ready to have sex with a stranger?'

'I think so,' I said.

'Good. Get your clothes off.'

I quickly undressed while Sabrina put my glass on my bedside table and arranged her stuff on the other side. She then took off her top and knelt on the giant bed, waiting for me. When I was naked, I climbed on and lay on my front, in position for the back massage.

'No, no, turn around,' said Sabrina.

Surprised, I turned onto my back. Sabrina squirted a blob of lubricant onto her hand, then began massaging my cock with one hand and took my balls in the other. 'I don't believe in wasting time,' she said, and she leant over to suck one of my nipples, her hand still on my greasy cock. It went from half-mast to full-blown erect almost instantly. Sabrina was smiling, as though enjoying the effect she had on me. She was sideways to me, so I stretched out my hand and stroked her smooth rump.

'You are a bad boy!' she said.

'Oh, sorry,' I said, withdrawing my hand.

'No...'

Sabrina paused, amused, and looked at me. She shook her head, smiling.

'You are a gentleman, I think,' she said.

'Well...'

'Is not a bad thing,' she added quickly. 'I think is important for a man to show respect for a woman.' She leaned close, presenting my face with a large pink nipple on a small pale breast. 'But you don't have to be a gentleman with me.'

Tentatively, I put my mouth over the nipple. Sabrina sighed and pushed her breast into my face. Something in me went 'Fuck it' and I started to fully nosh on her tit, giving it the full treatment. Sabrina purred and put a hand on the back of my head.

'Yes, bad boy, yes,' she murmured. 'You are so hungry!'

I was, and I licked and sucked on her glorious tit. She pulled it away and turned my attention to her second breast, which immediately received the same treatment. Sabrina held my head in position, making me suck her breast.

'You're going to fuck me, bad boy,' she said. 'You're going to fuck me and come inside me, yes?'

'Hm-mmss,' I mumbled, my face still pressed into her soft mammary.

Sabrina gave me a few more moments with her breast, then broke away. She pulled off her knickers in one movement and plucked a condom off the bedside table. She removed the condom from the packet, rolled it onto my cock, then proceeded to give me a magnificent blowjob. I felt nerves jangling in my legs and face, and I had to grab the pillow behind my head to stop myself from coming.

'Stop!' I gasped. 'I want to fuck you!'

'Hah!' cried Sabrina in triumph.

She rolled onto her back and I climbed on top. I waited for her to reach for the lubricant, but her hand went straight for my cock, ready to guide me in.

'You make me wet,' she said. 'Come on, fuck me.'

I felt the moment of resistance against her labia, then it opened up and I was pushing my cock into her slippery vagina.

'God, that feels good!' I said.

'Deeper!' said Sabrina. 'I want you deeper!'

I was not going to argue. I fucked with slow strokes, pushing myself in as deep as I could. Sabrina didn't just lift her legs -- I felt her thighs press against my hips, as though trying to lock me inside. Instead of using muscles to push myself in, I had to use them to pull out for the thrust, forcing me to fuck her with my whole body. And her hands weren't just resting on my back -- they were all over my head, my neck, my shoulders, grabbing and tugging at me. Within seconds, my balls were tightening, and I felt the tingling sensation through my whole cock, signalling the approaching orgasm.

'Yes, bad boy! Yes!' gasped Sabrina. 'I feel it! Do it! Come!'

And I did. I grabbed her torso, her fabulous breasts pressing against my chest, her legs forcing me to stay deep -- and I came. I felt the close-to-pain sensation of the semen shooting through my ultra-sensitive cock and spurting into the soft, warm body of the woman. She held me tight as I came, her body receiving the sperm, and the awareness that I didn't even know her real name somehow made the whole experience even more delicious. I really was a bad boy.

And it felt great.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Afterwards, Sabrina wrapped herself in a towel and popped out to the toilet. I lay on my back in a pleasant stupor, my head on a pillow, endorphins still flying round my brain. I checked the clock. Less than twenty minutes had passed.

Sabrina came back in carrying a small bottle of water. I remembered I had a glass of water yet to be touched on my bedside table. I sat up in bed and reached for it. Meanwhile, Sabrina casually threw off the towel and sat at my feet, stretching her own legs towards me. I put my hand over her ankle, and she leaned across my calves, her body hot on my legs.

'So, gentleman,' she said, cracking open the bottle and taking a swig. 'How's it going?'

'Pretty damn good,' I said.

We exchanged smiles and drank water. I watched her, smiled and shook my head.

'What?' she said.

'I don't know,' I replied. 'I'm kind of amazed at how nice you're being to me.'

'Of course! Why would I not be nice?'

'Because I just fucked you.'

'That's why we're here.'

'I know, but ... I don't know ... I've read all these feminist articles which say that men who pay for sex are victimizing women.'

'Do I look like a victim?'

'No, not at all. But these articles would say that you've been brainwashed to believe that.'

'Ach! What bullshit! You like pussy, I like money, so we make a deal. How is that brainwashing?'

Sabrina took another gulp of water. I sipped my own and stared at the wall, considering it. Sabrina's foot dug into my ribs and I looked across. Sabrina was looking at me and her expression was earnest.

'You like to fuck, yes?' she said.

'Yes, I do,' I said.

'So do I. And I like money too, so it's a great combination.'

'Okay...'

'So, stop worrying, Mister Serious! I'm not a victim!'

Sabrina finished her water and turned to toss the empty bottle into the waste bin. She missed and it went clattering across the floor. She shook her head, shrugged and started moving across the bed towards me. She took the glass from my hand and put it aside, then climbed onto me, pressing her Venus mound into my tummy and looking me in the eyes.

'Tell me, gentleman,' she said. 'Would you like to kiss me?'

'I would love to kiss you,' I said.

'It will cost you thirty euros.'

'Deal.'

I thought she might want me to go fetch the money, but she leaned forward and pressed her lips onto mine. I kissed her, carefully, hesitantly, not wanting to take anything for granted. She sighed and drove her tongue into my mouth, opening me up, pushing forward. My hands were all over her body and I felt her slide down, her cunt pressing against my cock. I wasn't wearing a condom and, sex worker or not, I knew if she slid onto me, I wouldn't resist. I both wanted it and knew I'd regret it with equal desperation. I forced myself to break the kiss.

Sabrina was grinning all over her face.

'You want me to fuck you, don't you?' she said.

I nodded.

She pressed her pussy downwards, towards my cock, and there was a gleam in her eye. Did she actually want to fuck me without a condom? I could see no detachment, no poker face. My God, I thought, was she genuinely horny? Or was she just an incredibly good actress? Suddenly, the woman took my head in both her hands.

'You think too much,' she said.

She reached for a condom, looking seductively at me as she tore the foil packaging with her teeth. Without breaking eye contact, she dispensed with the foil and rolled the condom onto my achingly erect cock. Her business done, she moved in for a kiss, her tongue once again aggressive and probing. She licked my mouth, sliding herself downwards and making small rotating movements when her pussy reached the head of my cock. I grabbed her ass and she manoeuvred her pussy, penetrating herself on my cock, her mouth still clamped onto mine. A moment later, I was deep inside her. Sabrina was messy and beautiful, kissing and licking my mouth as her hips slid up and down on my cock. When I could feel myself coming, I groaned in warning. Sabrina pushed her cunt down, I felt it tighten around my cock, and I cried out as I came. As I held her tight, again pumping sperm into her body, she was in full receive mode, her hands on my head, her cheek against my cheek.

It was the best fuck I'd had in years.