The Girls of Club Aphrodite Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ahhh...' went Fatima.

The head of my cock was inside, moving left to right with the swing of my hips. Fatima looked almost angry, licking her top lip, her breathing now rapid. I held her gaze, tightened my grip on her wrists, and pushed.

'Ahhhhhhhhhh!' Fatima groaned.

I loved that groan. It felt almost as good the slick wet cunt which now enveloped my cock. I let go her wrists and she grabbed me, her hands clawing my back, her mouth straining upwards to be kissed. I thought our height difference would make that impossible, but I was wrong, so as my cock slowly ploughed her insides, our mouths kissed and licked and sucked at each other. My orgasm began to build immediately and -- unlike all those other times with her -- this time it felt inevitable. I felt like a cave man, not making love, but mating like an animal. Something about that made me horny and I wanted to get rough.

I stopped kissing Fatima and slid my hands under her body, one arm around her ribcage, the other around her hips. My arms were long and Fatima was small, and once I had her in my grip, she couldn't escape. A larger woman could have fought, but not Fatima, not now. Her cunt was mine. I fucked her, slow and deep, knowing I was about to come and knowing she had no power to stop me. I could make this bitch pregnant whether she liked it or not. Fatima cried out, her legs bobbing in the air, her cunt so wet I could feel the air against my now-damp pubic hair. As I fucked her, I felt my cock reach a pinnacle of sensation, so intense I almost couldn't stand it. My balls went tight, I made one last thrust and felt my cock-head press into the liquid flesh of Fatima's cunt.

That was it.

I came with a shout, my cock pressed deep in the woman, semen coursing through my penis into her body. Fatima held me tight, making quiet sighs, as though wanting to feel it happen without any drama. Even as I groaned and shuddered, I felt an intense love for the way she received my cum. I felt like she was the most wonderful woman in the world and coming inside her the happiest moment of my life.

And to think ... less than half an hour ago, I almost turned this down.


12