The Glamour Model

Story Info
Sexy wife relives her slutty past.
7.2k words
4.34
123.4k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catesby
Catesby
557 Followers

It all happened a few years ago. My wife, Kathy and I had just come back from a two-week trip to the Mediterranean. The following weekend we went to our local shopping centre to get our holiday photos developed. There was a new camera shop that had just opened which offered a one hour service. We handed the film over to a young assistant behind the counter then spent the next two hours doing some shopping.

When we came back to the shop I asked Kathy to pick up our prints while I looked at the new cameras on display. I had been thinking of buying a new one for quite a while, so I thought I would check out what was on offer. The shop was fairly large with a number of aisles stocked with a variety of equipment. As I scanned the shelves I could hear my wife having a heated discussion with the man behind the counter.

When I peered around the aisle to see what was going on I saw that she was talking to a stout, middle-aged man, who appeared to be the manager. The kid who had taken our film must have been on his break. I figured that our film must have been lost or damaged and was about to go over and help my wife complain when I heard what was being said and realised it had nothing to do with the film.

"Oh come on darling," the manager said in a familiar voice. "I know it's you. I'd recognise those tits anywhere. As soon as I saw the prints I knew it was you. I guess it was ten years ago, but you haven't changed that much. You're still a sexy little thing. Slim with big tits. Always goes down well. We never got a better model after you left."

"Look," my wife said in a fierce whisper. "You've got me mixed up with someone else. My name isn't Sadie."

"Whatever. I didn't think that was your real name at the time anyway. Listen. I just moved the business up here a couple of months ago and I just started a new camera club the other week. I'll pay you well. I know you've got what it takes, and you don't mind doing a few extras when called for."

"How many times have I got to tell you? I don't know you. I've never done any modelling or anything like that and I've never even been to Brighton. Just give me my prints and let me go."

"Hey, hey," the man said. "Take it easy. Here you are. If you change your mind though, let me know. Come back anytime."

Kathy turned on her heels and walked out of the shop, not even waiting for me. I quickly made my way out and caught up with her. I grabbed her by the arm and she flinched suddenly, looking quite fearful until she turned and saw it was me. It was almost as if she had forgotten all about me.

"What was all that about?" I asked. "Why'd you run off like that?"

"Oh, Mike. Well, it was nothing really. That man back there. He thought I was someone else. Kept hassling me. I don't think we should go back there again. It was probably because of the topless photos of me on the beach. He's probably some kind of pervert."

"Maybe I should go back in there and sort him out."

"No!" Kathy shouted. "I mean, it's not worth it. Let's just forget about it."

"But what was all that stuff about modelling? And why'd you lie about never being in Brighton before? You grew up there."

"Look. He just thought I was some woman he used to know who worked as a model in Brighton. That's all. If I admitted that I used to live there he'd think he was right all along."

"So it definitely wasn't you then?"

"No, of course not," she said then refused to talk about it any more.

When we got home she poured herself a brandy and sat down on the couch. I sat beside her and put my arms around her. She soon relaxed and sighed, saying she had made too much of what had happened, that it was just some sleazy guy and she should have just ignored him.

I took out the holiday prints and looked through them. There were half a dozen I had taken of Kathy on the sand and in the sea. She was topless in all of them, her large, firm tits on display as she smiled at the camera. Looking at them now made my cock stir a little. Kathy was twenty-eight years old, with a very trim body, long black hair and deep brown eyes. We had been married for five years and I never got over how stunning she looked.

"Well," I said. "I can see how he'd mistake you for a model. You're so gorgeous."

"Thanks," she said. "But I think he was more interested in my body than my face."

"Yeah. Probably just a dirty old man. He wanted you to model naked for him, right?"

"Yeah. He said something about a camera club he was starting up."

"Do you think it was genuine?"

"I don't know. Probably not."

"I reckon you're right," I said. "The guy probably saw these photos and thought he'd try it on. Bit of an elaborate come-on though, wasn't it?"

"Yes, I guess so. Sort of thing he'd do anyway."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"What?"

"How do you know what sort of thing he'd do?"

"I meant he looked like the sort that would try something like that. Do we have to keep going on about this?" she said, flustered all of a sudden.

I hadn't felt overly suspicious before, but now I knew that something must be up. Maybe she had been lying. Maybe she really had done some modelling for him before. She had certainly lived in Brighton, and the guy seemed certain it was her. I decided to try to find out.

"I'm just going over to Gary's house," I said. "Borrow some tools."

"Okay," she said, giving me a strange look. "I'm going to sit here and have another drink."

I walked out to the car and drove as fast as I could to the shopping centre. The camera shop was just about to close when I got there. The young assistant had just walked out of the door and the manager was locking up.

"Sorry, we're closed," he said when he saw me. "Come back tomorrow, okay?"

"Wait a minute. I don't want to buy anything. I...It's about your camera club."

"Yeah? Where'd you hear about that?"

"Oh, a friend of a friend."

He looked me over quickly then asked me to come in and shut the door behind us.

"So, you want to join up then?" he asked.

"Yes," I said. "Well, I want to ask a few questions about it first. What goes on exactly?"

"You mean, do you get to do any more than just take photos? Is that it?"

"Yeah. Exactly."

"Depends on the model. Some girls go further than others, you know. Sometimes you can pay for extras."

"Extras?"

"Yeah. Today I was talking with one of the models who used to work for us a while back. Hopefully I'll get her to do some more. Now she used to do extras."

"Like what?" I asked, wondering if he meant Kathy.

"Well, she'd let the guys strip her clothes off for her, let them feel her up a little, her tits and ass, you know. Sometimes she'd let us jerk off all over her too."

"Really?" I asked, unable to believe he could mean my wife.

"Sure," he said, thinking I was being cynical about the whole thing. "Come over here. Let me show you something."

He led me into a back room and pulled out a photo album. I almost stopped breathing when I saw what it contained. There was page after page of my wife, aged about 18, in various stages of undress. Her hair was different and she did look very young, but it was most definitely her. So she had been lying about it after all. As I leafed through the album, every new pose was raunchier, more suggestive. She loved the camera and it loved her.

The last set of photos almost made me drop the album on the floor. Kathy was stark naked, kneeling on the floor while a small group of men stood around her, their cocks pointing at her face. There were cum stains in her hair, on her face, on her tits. She was covered in it. In all of the photos she was smiling at the camera, obviously enjoying herself. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"And she's going to model for you?" I asked, as soon as I had regained the power of speech.

"I hope so. She's a few years older now, but she's still got that slutty quality. You can tell. She was only a kid then. She'll probably do even more now. Anyway, even if she doesn't come back we've got loads of models lined up. You won't be disappointed. These days most members bring their video cameras. If you haven't got one we can rent you one on an hourly basis, or just a normal camera, it's up to you. So are you interested?"

"Yeah. Definitely."

"Okay. It's £100 a session. Sessions last anywhere between one and two hours. If the girl's up for more you'll have to pay her extra directly. The next session is on Friday evening. Here's the address," he said, handing me a small printed card.

I thanked him and walked out, heading for the nearest bar. I ordered a beer and sat alone, wanting to figure things out in my head. So she had really done it. I suppose I wouldn't have been too surprised to hear that she'd done some modelling. I remember her sister mentioning a couple of times that she had wanted to go into it. But this, this wasn't modelling at all. She had sat down naked in front of a camera, while a bunch of men jerked off all over her. The thought instantly struck me that maybe she had gone even further than that. Perhaps she had made a porn film or something. My cock was bursting inside my jeans as I thought about the possibilities.

I quickly made my way to the car, having decided to confront her. I wanted to know all about her past, everything that she had done. I parked in the driveway and rushed up to the door. Kathy was still sitting on the couch. She sighed when she saw the look on my face.

"You know, don't you?" she said. "You went back and talked to him. I knew you would. What did he tell you about me?"

She seemed surprisingly calm about it all, but then I suppose she had had the last hour to ready herself if she guessed where I had gone. Her voice was a little slurred and I realised that she had had a few more brandies since I left. She must have been trying to summon up the courage to face me knowing about her past.

"What's his name?" I asked.

"Barry, I think it was. I can't remember too clearly. It was more than ten years ago, Mike. Before we were married. I only did it for the money. I thought it would help me become a model."

"What? By letting all those men jerk off all over you?"

"Is that what he told you?"

"I saw the photos."

"Oh, I see. So what, you think I was some kind of whore, is that it? I was only a kid. I didn't know what I was doing."

"You looked like you knew exactly what you were doing," I said. "The way you were smiling at the camera. I could see it in your eyes. It turned you on."

"Yes it did," she said defiantly. "It did turn me on. I didn't do it for the money, or for my career. I loved it. It was the most exciting thing I'd ever done. I loved it when their grubby hands would paw over my tits and my ass, feeling me up while they helped pull my clothes off. I loved watching them jerk off while they looked at me. I would go home afterwards and play with myself for hours, thinking about what I'd just done. It's true. I loved it."

I sat down on the couch next to her, barely comprehending what she had just said. I knew she had a healthy sexual appetite and I knew she was no virgin when we met, but to think that she did something like that was just unbelievable.

"How did you get into it?" I asked. "Was it that guy, Barry?"

"No. The first time was with someone else. Jason. He was the uncle of a friend of mine. I was just a teenager at the time, and a virgin. God, it seems like years ago now. He lived at my friend's parents' house and whenever I went there he was always hanging around, leering at me. He was a lot older than me, probably only about thirty, but he seemed really old at the time. The thing was, I didn't mind the way he looked at me. I liked it. It made me feel really good, really sexy, you know? I started wearing really skimpy tops and very short skirts whenever I went round there, just to see what his reaction would be.

"One time I was alone with him in the sitting room and I leaned over to pick something up from the floor. I looked back over my shoulder and caught him rubbing his cock through his jeans while he stared at my ass. God, it turned me on so much. I was instantly wet. He started scratching his thigh, pretending that he hadn't been playing with himself, but I knew better.

"Anyway, this sort of thing went on for a while. I would give him teasing glimpses of my ass or my cleavage, and I could see what a powerful effect it had on him, but I always pretended not to notice. That made it even more pleasurable for me, somehow. One day I went round there and he was the only one in. My friend was out but he asked me to come in and wait for her. He started telling me about his work as a professional photographer, and then he asked me to pose for some photos.

"I wasn't that surprised when he said I should be a model. A few people had already told me I should go for it. I told him that I wasn't interested. I knew a few girls at school who did modelling work, clothes, cosmetics, stuff like that, and they were all typical airheads. Then he said that he thought I'd be more suited to glamour work, that I had a really sexy body, the kind that men like to look at.

"So anyway, eventually he persuaded me to come along to his studio. First of all it was just underwear shots, then topless and then nude. I wasn't completely naïve. I knew he wasn't doing this to help me become a model. I could see he was turned on when he saw me naked. He had a massive bulge at his crotch. I used to lie there with my legs wide apart, just waiting for him to put down his camera and come over towards me. I wanted him, Mike. I wanted him to fuck me. But he never did. He said I was too young, that he would get into trouble if anyone found out. He just wanted to photograph me. The results were very good, kind of arty, not really pornographic or anything. He used to pay me well and kept asking me to come back. I enjoyed it, seeing how aroused he was looking at me, so I carried on with it, about once a week.

"One time I was coming out of his studio and I bumped into Barry. They did some kind of work together. He must have guessed that I'd been modelling for Jason. He gave me his card and told me that he could pay me a lot more than Jason did. I didn't like him. He was really sleazy. The next week I asked Jason about Barry and he told me to avoid him. He said that he organised these camera club sessions where a load of sleazy guys would ogle some young girl and barely even pretend to photograph her. That it was more like a private strip show.

"For the next few days after he told me this I kept thinking about it. I liked Jason, but the idea of stripping off in front of several guys at once really turned me on. I still had Barry's card, and one day I called his number. I told him my name was Sadie and that I was 18 years old and wanted to do some modelling. He didn't seem to care about any details, just told me to come to a certain address that Friday evening.

"When I got there, Barry showed me into the studio room and I saw there were about five guys waiting. They all had cameras with them. I was really nervous but they all cheered when they saw me and I started feeling a bit better about it. I was wearing a short summer dress. They took a couple of photos of me in it, telling me to bend over to show my panties, that kind of thing. Then they made me take off my dress and then my bra and then my panties. When I was completely naked they kept coming up to me, one by one, telling me how to pose. They kept touching me, trying to move me into a certain position, but after a while they were just groping me, not even pretending it was for the camera. One of them started squeezing my tits and I just let him. After that they all did it. Oh, Mike, it was such a turn-on."

As she had been telling me this story I had my hand on her leg. Now I ran it higher up her thigh and between her legs, all the way up her skirt until I felt her panties. She was soaking wet.

"It still turns you on, thinking about it now. Doesn't it?"

She nodded at me, her mouth open, her chest heaving. I leaned over and kissed her passionately as we groped each other feverishly. We tore at each other's clothes until we were both naked. I pushed her back down on the couch and raised her legs high in the air. Then I lined up my erect cock with her pussy and plunged it deep inside.

"Oh Mike. Oh yes."

"Tell me more," I insisted. "What else did they do?"

"They were touching me, all of them. Their hands were all over me. Oh God. My pussy was so wet."

"Like this?" I said, my hands groping her lovely big tits, squeezing them as I thrust my hips against her.

"Yeah, baby, like that. Then one of them took out his cock. It was the biggest I'd ever seen. So thick and hard. He pointed it at me and began jerking off. I just watched him do it. Then the others, they did the same. All these big cocks in front of me...it was so dirty..."

"Yeah, you were a dirty little slut," I whispered as I began speeding up, pounding harder and faster inside her.

"I know...I know...I let them cum all over me, all over my face, my tits, everywhere...I'm so dirty..."

"Yeah, you're so dirty."

"All their big hard dicks...all that cum...all over me."

"You wanted them to fuck you, didn't you?"

"Yes, yes. I wanted it. I wanted their cocks inside me."

"You let them, didn't you?"

"No. I wanted it but I didn't...I couldn't..."

"Yes, you did," I said, wanting it to be true, wanting her to tell me all about it.

"Yes...yes I did," she said, knowing I was about to cum. "They all took turns. One after the other. They fucked me...all of them...they fucked me so hard and I loved it."

"You want to do it again, don't you?"

"Yes, yes. I'll let them all do it to me. I'll fuck them all."

"Oh you lovely little slut,"

"Ooooh yes. I am. They're all going to fuck me...yeah."

I leaned down to suck her tits as I pummelled into her, cumming deep inside her as I pictured her surrounded by all that cock, letting them take turns fucking her, treating her like a whore.

"Oh yes, yes, yes," she moaned as we came together.

I kissed her deeply then lay on top of her, breathing heavily. We smiled at each other, arousal still in our eyes.

"Did you really do it?" I asked. "Did they really fuck you?"

"No. I never let them do any more than jerk off over me. Sometimes I helped them. I used my hand, but that was all."

I could just see it, her hands held out to grab hold of their shafts as they spurted their juice all over her. It turned me on so much. I would love to have seen that.

"Did you ever do it anywhere else?" I asked.

"No, I did it at Barry's place for a few weeks and then I stopped it altogether."

"Why?"

"I was worried in case my parents found out."

I badly wanted to ask Kathy if she would consider doing it again, but I was worried about how she would react.

"What is it?" she asked, sensing that something was on my mind. "Go on. Say it."

"I want to see it. I want to see you strip off in front of a load of men."

"Yeah?"

"Will you?"

"Yeah, I will, if that's what you want," she said, although I could tell she wanted it even more than I did.

"Will they cum all over you again?"

"They will if I let them," she said.

"And will you let them?"

She looked at me and grinned.

"I don't see why not," she said.

The next day we called the camera shop where the guy arranging the club worked. Kathy took the phone and placed it so that both of us could listen in.

"Barry?" she said when he answered.

"Yeah? Who's that?"

"It's the girl who used to model for you, back in Brighton. I want to take you up on your offer."

"Great," he said. "I thought you might."

"Oh? Why?"

"I remember you. How much you enjoyed your work. So, what name are you going under these days? Is it still Sadie?"

"No," she said. "Call me Kathy."

Catesby
Catesby
557 Followers
12