The Glass Elevator

Story Info
There's just something about a glass elevator.
2.8k words
4.81
3.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shellyvan
Shellyvan
19 Followers

He ALWAYS gives me butterflies, and this moment, is no different.

We've waited so long to actually meet face to face. For years, we were virtual lovers. We met on an online Golf game, and he introduced me to virtual sex. I had NO IDEA, virtual sex could be as hot, as real life sex.

Finally, he was able to make a visit from the Southern states, to the West Coast.

When he messaged me and informed me that my dreams were finally going to come true, and he was soon going to be with me physically, in person, I couldn't believe it. I thought he was just messing with me. But, then, he gave me a date, a flight number, and a gate number, and asked if I could pick him up from the airport.

I needed to make some arrangements...mainly a Hotel room for us to stay in.

I always wanted to Fuck in a glass elevator, looking over the twinkling city lights at night. Stuck between floors up high, and him, sticking me, between my legs.

I spent 3 hours getting myself ready for him...packing very little, as i was sure we wouldn't be going out much. Then a hot shower, making sure I didn't miss a single body hair. My make up and Hair were next. I pulled out every outfit I owned from my closet and dresser. What a mess!! But, I wanted to look perfect. I finally decided on a cute little black knit dress, that hugged all of my curves perfectly. It wasn't short, but, it was above my knees. It was gathered wide at the waist line with pleats, and had cut out shoulders, with sleeves that just went past my elbows. It was a sexy little number. I put on my black lace bra, which looked super sexy all by itself.

I was rummaging through my underwear drawer, when I decided I wasn't going to wear any. I also decided to leave off any stockings. I put on my strappy, black, 4" heels, and walked over to the full length mirror for a look at myself. Damn, I looked good!

When I pulled up to arrivals, there he was, standing there, looking at all of the cars arriving. I stared at his handsome face for a minute, before I got out of the car. As I am walking towards him, he's still looking over me at the cars pulling in. I'm almost in front of him, when he looks down and sees me. I watch his eyes move down my body, and back up to my face. He flashes me a huge smile as I embrace him with a hug. I hug him tightly, and when I let go and step back, he puts 2 fingers under my chin, and stares in my eyes. He then tells me, "I'm going to do something I've been dying to do for the last 6 years."

He leans down and softly kisses my lips. At first, it's so light, I can barely feel his lips touching mine. But then he parts my lips with his tongue, and I open up for him, gladly. He deepens our kiss, our tongues circling and teasing each other. God, this man can kiss!

He breaks our kiss with a smile on his face, and a smile on mine. "Shall we go, and get out of the way?"

As we leave the airport, he reaches over and grabs my hand, weaving our fingers together. I can't stop smiling. I NEVER thought this would EVER be a reality. It's surreal, and I'm wondering if I am really awake, or dreaming.

I drive downtown, and stop at a swanky restaurant. It's REALLY popular and REALLY busy, so, I take his hand and lead him into the bar area. With luck, we find 2 seats at the bar that are next to each other. I order a whiskey/water, and he orders a beer. After we each have a couple of drinks, and visit for a bit, we look at the menu and order something to eat.

Dinner was good, and conversation flowed smoothly. All evening, my pussy ached...she KNEW she was going to get abused in all the right ways, and she was being very impatient. Especially when he would occasionally steal a kiss in between conversation. She would throb, like there was a construction site doing work on her.

The Hotel was about 6 blocks away, but, it was a beautiful summer evening. It was about 75 degrees outside still, and, I needed the walk, to hopefully calm my nerves.

It's now almost 2am, so we pay our bill, and start walking. Laughing and talking. I may have had a slight buzz...a little liquid courage, as I was nervous about our first REAL contact. Sure, We had fucked each other senseless on the internet, but, this was the real deal, and i wanted it to be just as perfect, just as good, as it was in cyber-space.

He holds my hand as we walk towards the Hotel. I can see it getting closer, and my pussy starts her ritual. Throbbing and aching with anticipation. He's ALWAYS done this to her...without even talking or touching, she has always responded to him. Just seeing his name on the computer screen, excited her.

As we reach the Hotel, he, naturally, heads for the main entrance. Gripping his hand tighter, i give it a little pull and head towards the other side of the Hotel. He looks down at me, confused, but follows my lead anyway. It's now about 2:30am, and there is hardly anyone out, or seemingly awake. As we near the elevator, it's quiet, empty.

When I made the reservations, I requested one of the upper floors. As high up as they could put us. They had one room left on the 17th floor. I took it.

I push the call button on the wall. As we wait for it to descend, he pulls me close, leans in, and kisses me hard. Instantly, our tongues are dancing, exploring every crevice in each others mouths. I involuntarily let out a quiet moan. The things this man does to me.

The elevator reaches the bottom, and we step in. I push "17" and as the doors close, i wrap my arms around his shoulders, and kiss him again. As we rise up the side of the building, I make sure to watch the floor numbers. As we near the 17th floor, I reach over with my right hand and hit the emergency stop button in between the 16th and 17th floor. The stop is so quick, it throws us both a little, but he manages to catch me before i hit the floor.

He looks at me nervously. "I'm not a real big fan of heights", he tells me. I smile at him and assure him, I will take his mind off of where he is at and high above the ground. I wrap my arms back around his shoulders, and bring my lips to his. He's still nervous about being stopped midway in air. "hey, look at me"...as he looks at me, I smile. "Kiss me. I need to feel your lips on mine". He leans down and our lips are sliding back and forth, our tongues, searching each others mouths. I move my hands down his arms to his waist. My hands follow his waist line to the front of his pants. I unbutton his pants, and pull the zipper down.

He breaks our kiss and starts to speak..."shhhhh" I tell him. Keeping eye contact, i slowly slide down to the floor, crouching, while reaching in his pants and pulling his cock out.

Ohhh, it's so beautiful. I'd seen it before, he'd sent me a dick pic or two, but, the camera didn't give him enough justice!

My mouth waters as I look at this beautiful piece of art. I look back up into his eyes, and lift up his cock with my hand as I stick my tongue out. Starting at the base, I start on the vein on the underside of his cock. With the flat of my tongue, I slowly move up that vein until I reach his tip. "Mmmmm" I hum. I repeat the process with the flat of my tongue, licking his cock, like it's an ice cream cone. The third time I lick his cock, I'm greeted with a sweet drop of his nectar. I greedily lick it off of his tip, and moan my approval. "Fuck baby, I love that tongue", he tells me. I smile, and then slowly slide my mouth over his length. Slowly I push my mouth down his shaft until my lips are stopped by his pelvis. His breathing is becoming erratic, and I know he likes what I'm doing to him. With his dick in the back of my throat, I hum, the vibration shooting through his entire body. He slightly quivers, and i pull my mouth back, feeling his sticky precum on my tongue.

I drop his cock from my mouth. "Fuck my pretty mouth baby. Fuck my mouth like it's my pussy".

He groans and puts his hand at the back of my head, pushing my mouth back over him. He fists his other hand in my hair, as he pumps his big cock in and out of my mouth, guiding my mouth over him.

I breath through my nose, so that I don't gag on his cock, when it hits the back of my throat. As I am looking up at him, while he fucks my mouth, his eyes are closed, his mouth is slack, and his neck is slightly leaning back. Damn, he's a beautiful sight.

As he fucks my mouth, his breathing gets quicker, shorter, and I'm dying to taste his cum. Eager to feel his hot ropes, slide down my throat. And then, he pulls his dick out of my mouth, and you can hear the sound..."Plop". I whimper at the loss, and I chase after him with my mouth.

"uh uh...Stand over there." He tips his chin towards the window facing the entire city.

I don't argue...I stand and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand, and stand in front of the window, as I stare at him, awaiting more instructions.

"Turn around and put your hands on the glass, and slide your feet back, about a foot and a half". Of course, I do as I'm told. The glass is so cold, but, I only notice for a split second.

I hear him come up behind me. I feel his hands grab the bottom of my dress, and he slowly lifts it up, and pulls it over my ass, resting it on my lower back. A slight chill makes me quiver, but, it's short lived.

"no panties...you naughty, sexy lady" he says almost in a whisper, as he pulls up my dress.

SMACK! I feel the sting of his hand meeting my right cheek. It's a good sting. The kind that makes my inner walls tighten with need. He gently rubs his hand over the spot that he just slapped, and then does the same thing to my left cheek. I let out a quiet squeal. I can feel my moisture, now flowing outside and making it's way to my inner thighs. He moves his deft fingers to my star, and gently rubs tiny circles over it, making my pussy convulse internally.

I feel his cock, being guided up and down my wet slit. From my star, to my clit. And then again. The more he lubes his cock with my pussy, the more my body pushes backwards, seeking the ultimate prize and pleasure.

Finally, i feel the crown at my entrance, my pussy pulsates at the excitement of being stuffed full. Slowly, slowly, he pushes forward, entering my sacred spot. It's pure bliss, mixed with a little agony, as i just want him to thrust inside of me. Inch by inch, he pushes inside me. My palms are flat against the glass, my head turned as far to the side as it can go, as I struggle to watch his big, hard cock, disappear inside of me. It's so Hot to watch, and my pussy is oozing juices. He finally is buried inside of me. We both let out a long moan, basking in the feeling of becoming one. It's the Hottest thing, i have EVER experienced in my life!

He slowly pulls back, leaving just the head of his member inside of me. And with one hard, quick thrust, he slams his cock inside of me. I scream out his name, loudly. I don't mean to, I just have no control over the rapture i am engrossed in. It's so good. Better than I ever imagined it would be. And, I have a really good imagination!

Again, i feel him slowly retreat from my tunnel of love, and with baited breath, i wait until he pushes back inside me...Hard and fast.

I look through the glass window that I am pressed again, and realize, my fantasy is finally being fulfilled...just as he fills me...so completely. City lights twinkle in front of my eyes, in between the fireworks that he is causing with each thrust.

It's a spectacular view, and the most perfect, life changing, spectacular sex I have ever had. I love him. I love him with all that I am, and I have loved him for years. And, the way he is fucking me, just makes me love him even more. I am ruined! I am ruined to ever be satisfied by anyone else. I am ruined to ever love anyone the way that I love him. But, ohhh.....it's beautiful, and I don't, nor will I ever, regret any moment before, or this particular moment. It's my greatest desire and dream, come true.

I feel his arm moving around my side, and feel him grab my breast in his hand. He squeezes it hard, as He picks up speed. I'm sweating, panting, moaning...I am in Heaven.

"Fuck yesss. Fuck my pussy Harder!! Fuck me harder...faster!!!" I can't control my potty mouth...It feels so good. I just want to spill over that edge. I'm so close. SO FUCKING CLOSE.

I hear his faint moans as he assaults my pussy with his cock. They start getting louder as he starts pounding my pussy harder.

"yes, yes....fuck me! Right there!! Fuck that pussy hard!!"

I can feel his balls slapping against the backside of my thighs. I start rearing back, meeting him thrust for thrust. It's desperate...It's Hot.

He keeps pounding me, harder, faster. There is no more restraining my cries of pleasure. I am full on screaming in extasy...

"fuck me babe!! Fuck Yes!! I'm going to cum!! Please, may I cum?!"

As he pounds my pussy, he leans over my back and tells me in my ear, "Cum for me....Cum for me NOW!" And, on his command...I come undone. I cum, and I cum hard. I can feel my juices running down my leg.

I hear him moan, then grunt loud, as he slams his cock into me faster and harder, pounding her so hard, I can barely hold myself against the glass. And then, with a final roar, i can feel the heat of his ropes....filling my pussy. His cum is hot, and it's sexy. With each stroke, I can feel him unload all of his seed inside of me.

With one final pump, he stills. We just stand still, both trying to catch our breaths. The windows are mostly fogged up now. Both of us breath hard, and loud. Panting like wild animals just after a chase. My pussy feels sore, but in a good way.

He leans on my back, trying to catch his breath. I feel his lips on my neck, kissing me softly. I can still hear his panting, or...maybe it's mine.

He kisses my neck again, moving towards my ear, and whispers oh so softly..."I love you."

"I love you too. So much."

As we regain our composure, we both fix our clothing, still panting and sweating. The windows are still fogged up, but, hey...Just tells you how good it really was.

I walk over to the door, and once again, hit the "emergency stop" button. The elevator jolts, and starts upwards to it's destination.

I turn and look at him. His eyes glassy from the orgasm we both just shared. I imagine mine look just as glassy. I curl my index finger at him, beckoning him to come to me. He moves forward, and I pull him in for a kiss. I kiss him softly, sliding my wet tongue between his lips. He follows my lead.

The elevator comes to a stop, and the doors slide open. We stand there, looking into the hallway. Not a single person stirring. He smiles at me, weaves our fingers together, and we step out, walking towards our suite. And all I can do is smile, as I am thinking about our next adventure in our room. I'm a lucky, lucky woman.

Now, I can cross that off of my bucket list, and work on the rest of it! :)

Shellyvan
Shellyvan
19 Followers