The Glawackus: Next of Kin Ch. 03

Story Info
Jenni extends an invitation to Sarah.
6k words
4.78
1.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept in the cave for the rest of the night with Master spooned behind me. The early morning, I was walking home with the dawn finally rising over the horizon, having a moment alone with my thoughts. Everything about the world around me was seen differently. Demons existed. Magic existed. These were things that were written of in old religious scripts that now had new meaning to me. I was not a religious person, but I found my God in Connecticut. It didn't truly hit me until now that I was no longer a virgin. I didn't believe my father when he said that his hometown would change my perspective of life. God, if he only knew just how deep in meaning his words held to me now.

I drew my lower lip between my teeth and my wild, curly hair dried in the sun on my way back to the hill. I asked my Master to fix my electronic equipment, and he followed through. I wasn't sure how the future would pan out as a slave to a demon, but I didn't imagine life would change all that much. Still, my first task at hand was to invite Sarah over for a visit. Glancing down to my phone once my house was in view, I tapped away at a text.

Text to Sarah [8:37 am]: Hey. I'm here in CT. Wanna hang out?

I put my phone back into my pocket and continued the climb along the slope that was above the bluff. Another drink of water and I felt lucky that I prepared for the exhaustion that I put myself through. Granted, I thought I'd wear myself down hiking, not being mounted by a supernatural beast. Even with all of my thoughts and feeling of denial, when the moment came, I welcomed being fucked by a beast. It's the one and only frontier of intercourse that is rarely explored. The luck that I had to come across the path of a demon when this happened made my experience once in a lifetime.

When thinking about it, there wasn't likely a support group that existed for someone like me. Anyone claiming to talk to God or had paranormal encounters around the world was always met with conclusions of being 'off their meds' or 'religious zealots.' I was not medicated and I certainly didn't have any deep connection with any church. As I climbed the final bluff that my house was built upon, everything felt like a dream to me. I welcomed the sight of the house as a relief from the weight of all of my thoughts.

I jumped when the hum and chime of my phone toned from my pocket. Digging it out, Sarah got back to me.

Text from Sarah [8:59 am]: Well hey! Sure! Are you there right now?

I grinned and wiggled my finger across the digital keypad.

Text to Sarah [9:00 am]: Yes. Parents are back in Cali for the closing of the house for a few days. If you wanna come over, we could go exploring around the property. Lots of space for hiking.

I sent her the address. Despite that everything felt like a dream once I was back inside of the house, I knew that Master was expecting to meet Sarah. I set my bag down next to the patio door and removed my shoes onto the floor mat. I walked through the outdated kitchen and toward my bedroom door. My phone hummed and chimed again, and I dug it out of the pocket of my leggings.

Text from Sarah [9:01 am]: Cool. I'll bring a change of clothes. I take it I'm good to stay the night?

I smirked softly.

Text to Sarah [9:02 am]: Yep. Gonna hop in the shower. Patio door's unlocked when you get here.

I set my phone down on my bed and walked into my private bathroom. Closing the door, I shed my filthy clothing and turned on the shower. Stepping in under the water when it was heated, I sighed in relief and let the flow soak through my hair. The water rained down my body and I couldn't describe the wellness it restored to my mind. I was so uncertain of everything, but by the time I was lathering my hair, everything felt right. Sarah was coming over and would meet Master. My parents were going to be gone for a few days longer. A thread of arousal pulsed from my groin to my breasts at the thought of Master and I having time to ourselves in this house without any risk of interruption.

It was like magic, as soon as the thought of having him to myself in the house manifested, I was suddenly startled by a pair of hands moving around my hips and hugging around my womb. My eyes were wide in immediate fear for my life until I saw that it was my Master. I exhaled and relaxed.

"Oh, you scared me, Master." I said, remembering to call him such on the pain of my small jaw. He chuckled and reached over to the ridge which held my loofah and body wash.

"I suppose I could have announced myself better, but your fear is funny to me." He crumpled the bundle of plastic pink netting in his hand and started between my legs, sweeping up over my slit with soapy water. He pressed his front against my back and tucked his other hand to wrap possessively around my neck. God, it was so fucking hot.

"Why is it funny?" I asked in a breathy tone, watching his hand roam over the front of my figure and guide the soap to move across my skin. He tucked my hair away and leaned his lips next to the shell of my ear.

"As long as you hold to your end of the bargain, you will never have anything to fear. Every threat that may come to you will be handled. Any trouble that you find yourself in will be taken care of." He whispered in that sexy way. I reached behind me and stroked my hand along his boner. God, there was nothing better I could hear in these times than knowing that I'd never worry about the future.

He dropped the loofah and his hands set to my shoulders, pushing me down onto my knees. Moving around me in the shower, he grabbed his cock and then craned the back of my neck with his other hand. I pulled away, confused.

"You forgot." He pointed out, coolly. My eyes went wide, looking down at his member already swollen, the veins rigid and his knot was so tight I was certain that it was aching him.

"I'm sorry, Master!" I said aloud, the fear filling my chest as he guided me toward his helix spear.

"I know you are, pet. I still have to punish you." He said calmly. I watched his spear approach my face and I pulled in a heavy breath when his hand tugged me toward his length. I put my hands against his thighs to resist, but he stepped forward to trap my head against the back of the shower and he split my mouth with his length.

"Mmm..." he closed his eyes and I wanted to cry when his knot stopped at my lips that were closed around his cock. My stomach was already heaving and I looked up at him with pleading eyes that he didn't bother looking at. Both of his inky hands laced behind my head and my lips painfully thinned out around his hearty bulb that slowly invaded my spreading mouth. The heat in the water seemed less when my heartbeat was pounding hard against my ribcage, once my mouth puckered closed around the second half of his fertile orb.

"All good slaves know their place." He put emphasis on the word 'place,' bucking so that his knot bumped the narrow passage at the back of my throat. The corners of my mouth were raw and the flesh of my cheeks bulged around his veiny cue ball. My head pulled tightly back and forth with every movement of his waist. It felt like he was going to pull out, but when he would get just to the thickest part of that swollen meat, he'd thrust his knot fervently inside my drooling mouth. The girth of his erection felt larger in my throat than it had in the cave. I could feel it pushing out the thin passage of my windpipe.

"Mmm... I haven't felt this aroused in centuries." Master sighed from his lips and spread his fingers to comb through my hair.

"It's been much longer since I've had the pleasure to have a slave that I could punish like this." Another forceful lance against my flexed chin dropped the rivers of tears down from the sides of my wincing eyes.

"You should be so grateful for such an honor." He growled and stared down at me with his hungry, glowing gaze while harshly pumping his knot. My hands helplessly pushed against the sharp, steady rutting of his hips, hoping it would be over soon. I struggled with the agony while Master marveled at how thin my lips stretched back and forth over his bulb. He was groaning louder with every second that my life was threatened by his punishment, pushing air out around his spongy spear gliding inside my esophagus.

"Mmm, I want to keep going until I fill your belly." He warned. Trapped like this for any longer? I tried to keep his hips away, straightening my shaking arms to try and lock my elbows. He laughed at me.

"But, I won't. Are you going to forget again, slave?" He slowed down the last penetration so that my lips were curling under with the wet friction of his firm knot, waiting for me to answer. Despite the very real struggle I had with moving of my own free will, I was able to wiggle my head left and right.

"Good girl." He whispered and clenched my hair to hold me in place. In one quick motion he pulled himself out of my mouth. I wheezed a heavy gasp and coughed up what bile was in my stomach. My throat and jaw were pulsing with pain and I moaned softly in agony, buckling down on the floor of the shower.

"Stand up, pet." His tone was calm and collected. I took a few breaths for myself before I stood up from the shower floor and sniffled from my nose. I was very upset with what happened, and when my tearful, sad face was looking at him, he cupped his hands gently around my cheeks.

"You were punished because you forgot to call me Master. I am proud that you accepted your punishment without much fight or struggle." He kissed my cheeks, and I couldn't help but feel happy deep down that he was proud of me for taking it.

"I'm sorry, Master." My voice was cracked and sore. The muscles of my throat were raw. It made me feel sad to hear how his cock had damaged my voice, but he smiled at me none the wiser of how emotional I was on the inside.

"You're forgiven, slave." He wiped his soft, jet black thumbs under my eyes and kissed my forehead. Afterward, he opened the glass door to my shower stall and stepped out of it. Water repelled from his body and crawled in direct streams over the lip of the shower base toward the drain.

"Finish cleaning up," he opened the door to my bathroom, "Sarah's almost here. Don't forget to bring her to the cave." Master said, looking over his shoulder at me. I shook my head.

"I won't, Master." My voice improved and the pain still throbbed from the hinges of my jaw to the bottom of my neck.

When he closed the door, I placed my hands over my face and wept. I felt stupid for agreeing to a contract with a demon. I felt dumber for forgetting to call him Master and being punished by the one thing I didn't want in my mouth again. I hated his knot. It was clearly the pride of his body and therefore the one part of him that he enjoyed using on me however he wanted.

Still, he would not ask me if I wanted out. I didn't forget that I agreed to give him a son. I would be carrying his child to term before freedom from our contract would be considered. All I had to do was obey him as his slave and never forget to call him Master. Despite wanting to feel sorry for myself and the pity party that I was throwing in the shower, I had my duty to him. Calming myself, I let the water from the shower rinse away my tears so I wasn't leaving any raw, red streaks down my face from crying.

After the conditioner was applied and rinsed from my curls, I stepped out of the draining shower and squeezed the water from my hair. I wrapped a towel around my breasts and folded the top down to firmly tuck inside of itself so I could wear it like a short dress. Leaving my bathroom, I glanced over to a figure sitting on my bed and saw that Sarah was already here.

"Hey, sexy." She said with a very erotic, playful tone and I smiled.

"What's up, hotness?" I quipped back. She got up from my bed and quickly hugged her arms around my soaking wet frame.

"Mmm, it's so good to see you again! So glad your parents chose to come here." Sarah sighed.

"I know, I'm glad I have my best friend here with me." I took in her sight. I hadn't seen her in six months and not much had changed. She was still the same skinny Barbie looking girl I knew back in Cali.

Her champagne blonde hair was now to the middle of her back, and had more highlights in it. She lightened up on her make-up, especially around her hazel-blue eyes, and she certainly wasn't missing any tanning sessions. She was taller than me by about four inches, which meant she had more luck with guys wanting to date her than they were interested in me. Not that I had any bad luck with guys, but let's just say that as soon as we'd arrived at clubs, Sarah was being asked to dance within a few minutes. Despite the attention, if she was hanging out with me, she never made me feel like a third wheel or asked me to leave. We'd go out and come home together.

"So, spill the tea about this town. What's it like? How's the scene for us?" I walked over to my dresser and Sarah sighed, rolling her eyes and taking a seat on my bed.

"Abysmal. I mean, there's the community college, but most of the people who go there are much older. I feel like this is a town for retirement, not excitement." She explained.

"Where's the nearest town for us to go for any action?" I asked, putting a bra on around my tits. That was one thing I had on her. Sarah had the equivalent of swollen bee stings on her chest, and she never seemed to want to go to Victoria's Secret or bathing suit shopping with me.

"Are you kidding me? If we drive twenty minutes in any direction, we'll find something to do." Sarah said with a sarcastic tone and I chuckled, placing a pair of panties around my hips.

"True. We are next to Hartford, aren't we?" I mentioned. I didn't pay much mind to it, but I always felt like Sarah stared at my body anytime we were in gym class, the beach, or someplace where I was wearing very little in the way of clothes. I thought deep down that she either admired or envied my body.

"Yeah, maybe 30 minutes away with traffic." She said passively.

"Nice." I'd never stand in between her and any guy she was interested in. I suppose that's how I got away with being a virgin until now. Oh, god. She didn't know I wasn't a virgin anymore! I put a wide strap small-sized mesh tank top over my torso, which stopped just above my belly button. My breasts gripped most of the fabric, and I enjoyed the way smaller clothing hugged or emphasized the size of my D-cup tits.

"Have you met anybody special while you've been here?" I asked. Putting on a pair of workout leggings, I joined her on the bed and put socks on. She noticed that I was wearing outdoor clothes and reached down for her bookbag, opening it up.

"Not really. A few dates, but there's very few guys within our age that really connect with me." She explained. I thought she was being a little picky when we were in high school, but now that I wasn't a virgin, it was understandable why she wouldn't sleep with just anyone.

"Sounds like slim pickings." I answered with disappointment in my voice. I understood the connection that sex had on the brain and body. Master knew every inch of my body and didn't just take me for his pleasure. God, he took so much time making sure I had my own pleasure and I didn't think that I could sleep with anyone else who didn't want to make sure I got mine.

Sarah paused and looked over at me, her brows knitted after I answered her. When our eyes met, hers went wide like she had a light bulb over her head.

"Wait a second, you had sex didn't you?" I smiled and looked away, feeling embarrassed that she figured it out.

"How do you know these things?" I said with a smile across my lips and resignation in my tone.

"Oh, honey, when you said it was slim pickings. The last time I checked before I moved, you were still a virgin." She sat closer to me and I lowered my legs down after my socks were snug around my ankles.

"Well, I'm not anymore." I confirmed for her, and she slapped my arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" I whined with a smile, rubbing my bicep.

"Why didn't you call me when that happened?" Sarah was smiling at me and I shook my head, sighing softly.

"It happened not too long ago, actually." I confessed.

"Is it someone I know?" She asked, leaning on her hand, excitement on the edge of her words.

"No, no one you know." Yet. I grinned.

"Did you like it?" Her brow raised up and I nodded.

"Yeah, I did," both of my brows raised up, "he knew exactly what he was doing."

"Oh my god, what else? Where in Cali is he from? Did he go to our school?" Sarah assumed that he was back in Cali.

"Um," I swallowed gently, "he actually lives here in Connecticut."

Her jaw dropped. She looked over at me as though she were searching for the lies in my story. I patted her knee twice.

"We can talk more about it on our walk, if you want." I didn't want to keep Master waiting.

"How did you find someone so quickly, Jen?" She sounded incredulous, standing up to put on a different change of clothes while on autopilot. I needed to come up with something and explain.

"I mean, I may have joined Tinder and had a few interesting hits. I didn't put an age limit down and just my picture. I explained to a gentleman that seemed interested in talking to me that I was a virgin, and wanted my first time to be the bar set for other men." I watched her face as I wove the story that I did.

"He rose up to the challenge and did everything I wanted." Her eyes thinned at me.

"Come on, a Tinder date that actually went well? Were you with him last night?" I heard the doubt in her tone.

"As a matter of fact, yeah, I was." I said, confirming it.

"So, you lost your virginity last night to some mystery Tinder date who wound up being everything you wanted in a guy?' More doubt in her tone and I scoffed out a chuckle.

"Would you believe me more if I said I fucked a shape-shifting demon that I found in a cave to the west of here?" I lifted my brows at her.

"Well that sounds more convincing than a perfect Tinder date, Jenni. If you don't want me to know who it is, that's all you gotta say." She sounded annoyed with me and I sighed softly.

"You know, I didn't have sex with you and I feel like you're disappointed with me." I pointed out.

"I mean, it's your first time, Jenni. I told you all about my first time with Matt. Why can't you tell me about yours?" She asked.

"I just..." I thought about it, "...I mean I'm not lying to you. For my first time, the guy I was with was amazing at it."

"But you don't want to tell me who it is." She said, and I was quiet for a few moments before I nodded gently. It wasn't that I didn't want to, it's that I didn't know to make her believe it. She snorted softly from her nose and put her shoes on. She finished pulling up her jogging shorts and sighed.

"Alright. I need to walk alone for a little bit." Sarah moved toward my door.

"Why?" I objected, getting up and following her toward the patio.

"Because we've never had secrets between each other, Jenni. Are you fucking my dad or something? Why can't I know who you had sex with?" She put me on the spot and I scoffed as she was opening the door out to the patio.

"It's not your dad, okay? I told you, it's nobody that you know, so what does it matter if I tell you who it is or not?"

"It's about trusting me, Jenni. If you don't trust me, then what the hell is our friendship for?" She raised her voice, her tone stiffening and growing cold.

"Okay fine!" I raised my voice, "It's a-"

"Don't bother now! You're just telling me who it is because I'm mad at you, not because you wanted to tell me! Which way were you going to take me?" She gestured to the yard. I sighed, resigning to her need to walk away and pointed to the west.

"Be careful, there's about a 15 foot cliffside if you go that way, but there's an easy way down. There's also a cave I was going to show you when you get there." I turned around as she headed in that direction without speaking or looking back, and I closed the patio door after she left. She wouldn't believe me. Even after making the comment that she'd believe the demon story more than the Tinder story. What could I say? Sarah could tell when someone was bullshitting her, and I was trying to bullshit her.

12