The Gloryhole Pt. 01

Story Info
Girlfriend gets off on being a gloryhole girl.
1.7k words
4.4
33.8k
43
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,836 Followers

The phone rang, and my friend Will was on the other end of the line, "Hey Syl, you busy tonight?"

I replied, "Naw, I thought I'd just watch the baseball game on ESPN. Helen is at her book club meeting."

"I got a better idea. My friend Brian is putting on a party. This guy always has the best parties, come along, he doesn't mind if I bring a friend. It's one of his special parties, he'll have a special treat!"

Intrigued, I asked, "Special treat, what is that?"

Will chuckled and said, "Oh no, you have to come with me to enjoy the special treat, you'll love it!"

I was free, I just had to see what the special treat was.

Will said, "Great, I'll pick you up in 20 minutes."

*****

We got to the party, and there were not too many people there. It was all guys, and I wondered about that. I didn't have to wait too long to find out about the special treat.

Brian looked at his watch, and announced, "Okay men, she's in place, we have a lovely babe available, it's time for a glory hole party! Oh yeah, she's a babe, I can tell you from personal experience that she knows how to suck cock. Tight, pouty cock sucker lips, that will grip your cock and milk you like never felt before. The hot wet mouth, the way she swirls her tongue around your cock, she knows how to suck, and she loves to get as many mouthfuls as she can. Let's paint her tonsils white, Syl, how about if you start us off?"

Glory hole, that sounded damn good, after 5 years of living together, Helen's cock sucks had become few and far between, and it was really a going through the motions' routine.

There were about 12 of us, being the lucky one chosen to go first, I savored the idea of a hot, anonymous cock suck.

*****

On the other side of the glory hole, Helen Simpson felt the sizzle of forbidden lust. It wasn't that she didn't have deep feelings for Syl, it was just that she liked the idea of anonymous cocks pumping her mouth, and exploding their load inside her hot, wet orifice. The book club story was a convenient fiction so she could get out of the house a few nights a week, and get her cock sucking needs quenched.

*****

Brian led me to a closet and opened the door. The far end of the closet had two holes cut into it, and I saw a feminine hand reach through the hole, beckoning to me.

He said, "No talking, we want it to be totally anonymous. Grunts and growls of pleasure are welcome. The larger hole, you can fit your cock and balls through, and let her ride your pole. The smaller hole, our babe will put her chin, lips, and her nose through if you want to face fuck her. Just wave your hand through whichever one you prefer, if you want to switch from one to the other, just pull back, and she will take you in the other hole. When you get over there, take a look through the hole, she wants you to see something."

*****

Helen heard the door open, and she eagerly beckoned to the first man to sample her mouth tonight. When she was aware that the first man had taken position, she stood up, and her crotch was level with the hole, she wanted to strip naked, and let him see her start to strip.

*****

I was spellbound, staring at her crotch snugged in a pair of tight jeans. My cock started to grow, watching her teasingly lowering the zipper, giving me a look at her pink, lacy panties, the jeans were shoved down, and her sexy pubic region was almost in my face, she swayed her hips back and forth as she pulled off her T-shirt. Mmmm, the lacy fabric revealed a neatly trimmed patch of shiny brunette hair, I would have loved to get my tongue into that patch.

*****

Helen could feel the prickles of lust rising up, and as she slid her panties down, she heard a gasp of approval from the other side. She smiled, looked like her first cock suck liked what he saw. She saw his hand wave through the larger hole, she took to her knees on the padded mat, in position. Mmmm, a hard 8 inches, oh yeah, she liked to suck the big ones.

*****

I pushed my cock and balls through, I felt a hot wet tongue start licking at my cock head, oh yeah, that felt fucking awesome. I then felt kisses being applied to my cock head, then trailing up and down my shaft. She came back up to the top of my dick, and I let out a loud growl of pleasure as she took me in, feeling the tight, hot grip of her lips slide down over my cock.

I let out a louder growl as she swallowed me right down to the balls, then pulled back slowly, plunging down again, pulling back and into a rhythm, oh yeah, the tight pouty lips clamped around my shaft, her tongue swirled around my shaft, her mouth a hot, wet sliding ring of pleasure. Cupping my balls, I could feel the gentle caresses of my ball sack, eager to coax a juicy load out of me. Oh fuck, she was great at giving a hot, steamy blowjob. She was making soft noises of pleasure around my cock as she rode up and down my pole.

*****

Helen was masturbating furiously, being totally naked, on her knees like a subservient little cocksucker, sucking anonymous cocks always made her hotter than hell, and it felt so fucking good, cumming while a hard dick flooded her mouth. She was making muffled moans of pleasure around his cock, eager for the hot, wet rush to paint her tonsils. She started to massage his swollen nuts a little bit tighter.

*****

I felt her mouth tightening up, oh fuck, she must be cumming, cumming while sucking my dick, and I felt the rush. I let out grunts and growls as I felt my cock erupt, spurt after spurt flew out, to be eagerly sucked into the hot, hungry wetness. I could feel my cock being kept between those tight crimson lips, milking every last dribble out of my cock. She pulled back slowly, then licked my cock clean.

*****

After the first cock suck, Helen was eager for the next one, and one by one, they obliged, some gave her the face fucking, and some let her mouth ride their dicks at the more leisurely pace. Either way, they couldn't hold out too long against the hot, wet sucking she gave them, and cock after cock discharged their spunk-filled loads into her eager mouth.

*****

After the party, I went home, Brian had invited me to the next glory hole party, it was 3 days away, and I was eager to get that superb sucking mouth around my cock again. After an hour, Helen got home, she looked a bit flushed, when I asked her about it, she said it was just the book that the club had been discussing, it had a lot of erotic content, and they had gotten quite warmed up reviewing it. I listened. made the appropriate comments, but my mind was focused on the next GH party. It was 3 days away, and as luck would have it, Helen would be at another book club meeting.

*****

Here it was, the next glory hole party. Again, I was treated to the exciting spectacle of the glory hole girl stripped down, this time, I waved a hand through the other hole, and I felt a surge of excitement as her mouth, nose a chin fit into the smaller hole. She gave me a big smile, then opened wide, her tongue out, ready for me.

*****

Helen was eager, she loved being facefucked as much as she loved riding a dick with her hot mouth, and she placed her face into the smaller hole, opening her mouth wide them clamping her lips around him as he fed his dick to her. He pushed slowly, letting her mouth adjust, and as he slipped past the back of her mouth, his cock head nestled in her throat, she swallowed around him, letting her throat muscles caress his cock head, eager to milk him. Her hands were at her cunt, masturbating, eager to give his dick the tightest hottest hole to gush his load into.

*****

Oh fuck, she really knew what she was doing. Pulling back, I drove back in again, facefucking this anonymous cocksucking lady. The anonymous nature really fired me up, and soon as I was powerfucking her mouth, her tongue swirling around my dick, her mouth a hot wet heaven of sucking. She started to make moans of passion around my cock.

*****

Helen could feel it, the surging tingles filling up her womb, fuck, always so hot, and she started to shudder as her climax grabbed her. She felt her mouth tighten up, giving his dick her 'Milkmaid' suck, eager for the whitewashing of her tonsils.

*****

I felt the gripping tightness, felt her cries of orgasm around my cock, and my load erupted, I grunted and gasped as my built-up load splattered and pasted the inside of her sweet sucking mouth.

*****

Helen purred around his dick, he was really pent up, she'd had to swallow once already as his dick continued to pulsate, refilling her mouth as 10 full power squirts painted her mouth. Oh yeah, that'll really whitewash the old tonsils.

After she'd sucked him dry, 11 other cocks were ready, and one by one, she took them through whatever cocksuck slot they desired. As she rode their dicks, or had them facefuck her, she wondered about going all the way and having a glory hole fuck. It would be so easy, they just put their dick through the larger hole, and she'd have all of their cocks to ride. Her orgasms as she sucked cock this time were even more of a pleasure-filled rush, and she knew she wanted to go all the way.

groomleader
groomleader
2,836 Followers