The Glow Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hallway was ornate, and huge, but now lay in a state of ruin. Drapes hung haphazard, some of which were ripped and broken, and an enormous chandelier hanging from the ceiling had most of its glass pieces missing. Some were crushed into the deep crimson carpet which ran across the hall, which indicated to Misty that people had been here since the building was condemned. What did strike her as odd, was the absence of graffiti or vandalism. Surely if it was this easily accessible, generation after generation of teenagers would have had their way with the place?

Everyone in Morganstown knew the story of the La Morte estate, but being out of town, up the highway, also placed the estate within easy reach of curious youths from Croverton or even Homerville.

"How this place never sold on, I'll never know," Karl said, looking around in awe. "A lot of love, and this here's a fine home."

"The fuck you know about a fine home?" Franco spat. "Your momma lives in an apartment with some dickhead Councilman and your dad had to put the townhouse on the market and find somewhere he could afford better."

"Hey, what the fuck?" Misty asked.

"Another word about our parents Franco and I'll take out some of those teeth of yours," Karl declared, with an air of calm.

Franco shook his head.

"Jeez, why are you fuckers so highly strung?" He said.

"This is hardly the time nor the place," Tammy interrupted, "can we just have a look around this place and get the fuck outta here?"

"Yeah, okay," Franco agreed, "screw you two fuckin' crybabies."

He trotted up the grandiose staircase. It creaked a little beneath him. All of the floored surfaces, upstairs and down, were the same dark wood.

"Where the fuck are you going?" Karl asked.

"Upstairs, obviously," he shouted, without looking back, "gonna see if I can find any of Madame Kendra's panties."

Tammy sighed.

"I'll go with shit for brains," she said, starting after him, "if you find anything cool down here buzz my phone?"

Karl nodded. He whipped out his phone and turned on the torch light, sending cutting rays of white light into the blueish hue of the hallway. Squinting, he turned the screen and looked at it.

"Hey, Tammy?" He called, "There doesn't seem to be much in the way of any bars up in this place."

"If you find something, just scream," Franco replied from somewhere up on the landing.

Holding the torch before him, Karl made the decision to head left out of the hallway, into what seemed to be a dining room. Misty quickly followed at his heels.

"You've got no signal at all?" She asked.

"Not a sausage," he replied.

Tammy stopped at the top of the staircase, where the steps split left and right up onto the landing. She stared at the wall in front of her, where three paintings had once hung. They had left rectangular marks on the wall after years of residency there.

"Hey, Franco, wait up!"

A shiver ran up her spine and she took the remaining steps up to the landing quicker than she'd like to have ever admitted. Now that she was up onto the main landing, which ran in a full loop around the four walls, she still could not see which direction Franco had gone.

"Franco?" She called again.

There was no response. She proceeded with caution, expecting him to jump out at her from behind a clock or an open doorway.

The air seemed crisp and cool, as if the cold was penetrating her lungs. It was a touch uncomfortable, but also quite refreshing, like standing on a mountain top on a clear autumn day.

She was reaching the first off-shoot of the landing. Directly below her was where the gang had stood when they had entered the house. She peered over the edge. A shadow moved across the entrance of the dining room. It was so quick that Tammy second guessed whether she had even seen anything. She tapped the rim of her glasses.

"Everything cool down there, guys?" She asked.

There was no response.

"Misty? Karl? Are you there?"

The silence crushed her. Gingerly, she turned her attention back to the landing, and peered down the corridor to her left. It was as cold and dusty looking as any other part of the house she'd seen so far, and doors peppered the walls, heading off into rooms front and back. Behind her, another corridor did the same into the right wing of the house.

Tammy made her way down the corridor, running her fingers along the wallpaper as she went. She stopped at the third door on the left. It was the only one that she had passed that had been ajar. She peered through the opening, leaning in closer for a look inside, but she couldn't see anything.

"Franco? Are you there?"

She pressed lightly on the door and it opened inwards without a sound. The room was plain, save for a small double bed, a bedside cabinet, and a large dark wood wardrobe which stood in the left corner. Curtained windows allowed in a little light, which brightened a patch on the bedcovers, and not much else. If anything, the light just accentuated the blueish hue that seemed to overlay the omnipresent darkness that engulfed the whole house.

Tammy found it odd that the bed was made up, but had to admit that the covers looked absolutely ancient. Stepping slowly into the room, she noticed that something had been placed onto one of the sets of pillows. It was a piece of paper. Not wanting to disturb anything, she slid quietly over to the side of the bed and peered down at the crumpled page, which looked as if it had been torn from a diary. There was something written on it. Her blood ran cold.

"Welcome, Tammy." - it read.

There was a sharp crack as the door swung closed behind her. Tammy as much as jumped out of her skin, and turned on the spot. There, by the closed door, stood a woman, still as an apparition. Wait... *was* she an apparition? She had the same blueish hue as the room. Oh shit. Oh fuck.

Tammy's skin turned cold. There were no more hairs to stand. She immediately felt like she was doused in sweat.

"Welcome, Tammy," the woman said, mimicking the note.

As she spoke, there seemed to be something out of place, as if there was a split second delay between the woman's mouth moving to speak, and the sound of her voice reaching Tammy's ears. It was like when you watched fireworks from really far away. The voice didn't so much come from the woman - or the apparition, whatever it was - but bled into the room itself. It came from all around the room.

"H-hello?" She replied feebly.

Tammy had always been a staunch atheist. With the stubbornness of youth she had always loudly discredited those who believed in a God, a heaven... an afterlife.

Tammy took a moment to study the visitor (or was she actually the visitor herself?). The woman wore an ornate necklace, thick and heavy of chain, hanging low around her neck and framing the mountains of her breasts. Tammy was sure a lot of the necklace's true beauty was being lost through the medium in which she was able to see the woman. She was wearing some sort of elaborate dressing gown or old time bedroom wear, a garment of which Tammy could not name. She appeared to be wearing a corset under it and ... nothing down below. She was bare from her waist to her feet. A great smudge of a bush met Tammy's gaze.

"We're glad you came," the women spoke, or didn't speak.

Tammy wiped her hands on the denim of her dungarees.

"We?" She managed.

"Yes," a second voice answered.

Another woman now stood by the wardrobe. Had she been there along? She was dressed much like the first, but where the first appeared to have long black hair tied back into a thick braid, the second had great dark circles around her eyes, and her hair seemed to be a blonde or silver colour.

Tammy gulped.

"Who are you?" She asked the pair.

An echo swelled in the room before bursting into a voice form.

"Ectonymphs," said the voice of the second woman.

Tammy didn't know what that meant.

"Eternal servants of Mistress La Morte," explained the first.

"Are you ghosts?" Tammy asked.

The first woman turned and looked at the second. Tammy was sure that for a moment, a glimmer of a smirk danced across the woman's lips.

"Something like that," said the first.

"It's difficult to explain," said the second.

The first woman turned back to face Tammy.

"Don't worry, it'll all make sense, soon enough," she said.

The first woman, with the black braid, took a step towards Tammy. The move was soundless, the floorboards made no sound beneath her feet. Tammy could just about make out a spectral blue glow around her.

"W-what do you want with me?" Tammy stammered, "Please don't hurt me."

She pinched herself, to make sure she wasn't dreaming, or going mad. Yep, she was still Tammy, and she was still here, in the old manor.

"Oh, my sweet dear, we would never hurt you," the first said.

"Unless that's what she wants," the silver haired woman said to her other.

There was something about the tone of her voice that cut at Tammy's core like shards of ice.

"That's not what I want!" Tammy felt the need to clarify.

"We know," said the first, "Kassandra is toying with you, darling. She has a sadistic streak."

The silver haired woman laughed, and the echoes of her mirth danced around the room.

"If I had the strength, Kleo, I would remind you of your place at my heel..." she threatened, in a voice full of malice.

Kleo, the first, shot Kassandra, the second, a look of distaste, before turning her ghostly head in a blur, and facing Tammy once more.

"We know all about you, Tammy," she said, "and I'm terribly afraid that we have come to you today because we need your help."

"Oh, yes, we require your most urgent assistance," purred Kassandra.

She took slow steps away from the wardrobe and strode to the side of her counterpart. Their attire was identical, but the women were somewhat different. Kleo had a fuller figure. Child bearing hips, Tammy thought. It was what men said about women her shape. Kassandra was slimmer and harsher, colder in the face. Her tuft of exposed pubic hair was shorter, and a silvery white like her hair.

"We always welcome visitors here at the estate," Kassandra continued, "but it's such a terrible shame that we do not get that many."

"We need your help, Tammy," Kleo repeated, taking another step towards her.

Tammy took a step backwards, and hit the wall. Fear had began to give way to curiosity, but again it coiled in her belly. She wanted to break and run, but she was froze to the spot.

"We know you like women," Kassandra said, as plain as day, "your friends don't know this, but we do."

"We do," Kleo echoed, almost as a whisper.

"But you've never been with a woman, have you?" Kassandra almost accused, "Such a waste. A young, pretty thing like you, must be overflowing with the glow. Give it to us!"

Tammy didn't know what they meant.

"We want you to glow for us," Kleo explained, "we feed off of it, and we are so very, very hungry."

Kleo licked her lips.

"Starved," Kassandra added.

"We can teach you how to glow, woman to woman," Kleo said.

She took another step. The air seemed colder. Tammy could not press herself harder against the wall.

"Please, I don't know what you mean, I-," Tammy was close to tears, "I'm scared. Please, leave me go."

"But you've only just got here," Kassandra pointed out, taking another step closer herself.

"Don't be scared, sweet girl," Kleo said softly, "once you've begun to glow, you'll never want to leave."

Tammy started to cry.

"Please, I don't understand, let me go!" She protested.

"Shhh," Kassandra hissed, more out of impatience than genuine sympathy, "Kleo, show her what we mean."

Kleo smiled. It was a great friendly smile.

"Please..." Tammy spluttered.

Kleo took another step forward. She was right up close to Tammy now, and the air was freezing. The space around the woman appeared to ripple and fold, as if there was gas leaking into the room.

She wagged her finger at Tammy, right in her face. It blurred as it moved through the air. Drawing her arm down, and never breaking eye contact with the petrified teenager, Kleo ran her fingers through the hair on her sex, and plunged her fingers into the crease between her legs.

She seemed to be moving them around, massaging her labia. She sighed, and produced her fingers. She held them close to Tammy's face, and there was warmth coming from them.

"This is the energy that connects us to your realm," Kassandra said, "thanks to the eternal magicks of our Mistress, Kendra La Morte."

Kleo reached out and touched Tammy's face, tracing a circle around her lips. Tammy couldn't feel the fingers, but she felt the heat of the wetness as Kleo softly rubbed it on her mouth. It smelt sweet, and vital. The heat quickly turned to cold.

"Glow with us, and make us strong again," Kleo purred, removing her hand from her face and returning it to the folds of skin between her thighs.

Kassandra too stroked at her cunt.

"For we are devoid of life, and cannot crest," Kassandra said, "we need you to give us life again, Tammy. Is that so much to ask? We will lie with you, and make love with you only as women know how, but you must glow for us first, fill our hearts and souls with the heat of your lust and desire, and bring life to us once more!"

"It has been over a hundred years since I have crested," Kleo sighed, "I do not glow enough to be able to do so, and it saddens me so."

"You know your own body well, you are a girl of 18 years," Kassandra continued, "you know well the fires of release; the ride that takes you to the crest of the hill and the glowing sunshine that fills you as you go over. We have been denied such pleasures in death, but you can bring us a healthy glow, and we shall all eventually glow as three!"

"I- , what are you asking me to do?" Tammy was shaking.

Kassandra stopped stroking herself and walked right over to the girl. She leant up against the wall alongside her, and ran a finger from Tammy's crotch, up across her belly and up to her neck. Tammy felt nothing.

"Do as you do when you are alone, when the young women you crave so much fill your mind," Kassandra whispered, "with your pleasure, we too will grow stronger, more present in your plane, and we will join you. I will teach you pleasure that you could not begin to understand."

She placed a transparent hand on her crotch, massaging her through the denim. Again, Tammy could feel nothing.

"What about that girl downstairs?" Kassandra asked.

"Ooh, she's a pretty one," said Kleo, "I love her hair."

"Misty?"

"Yes, Misty," Kleo said, "what a beautiful name."

Tammy thought of Misty creeping around downstairs. She thought of what she looked like beneath her clothes. She'd always found her friend to be very pretty.

"She completely bald, you know," Kassandra said, "I say a woman should be proud of her bush, but it seems to me you might want to know that there's not a hair on her. You younger ladies seem to prefer that."

"Smooth to the touch," Kleo chimed in.

"How do you know? What have you done with her?"

"We have our ways," Kassandra teased, "we can see everything in this house. Our eyes are everywhere at once. No harm has come to your friend."

"She is not intact, your friend," Kleo said, "she has been taken already by another, many times. I can sense it. Her sex, it smells different than yours."

"Does that make you glow?" Kassandra inquired, still rubbing at her pussy with a ghostly hand, "Imagining your friend in her throes, in the arms of her lover, writhing beneath him..."

Tammy had to admit it was a pleasant thought.

"He grabs at her breasts, crazed with lust like a beast in heat," she continued, "he throws his fuck into her, deep into her shaven wetness, she wraps her legs around him to better receive his come."

"She doesn't want that," Kleo interrupted, "she wants the girl for herself, she wants to taste her sweet flesh, be it her soft lips or the wet mount 'tween her legs."

Tammy tried to take Kassandra's hand but hers fell straight through it. Instead, she gently traced along her lips through the fabric.

"That's it!" Kleo exclaimed, jumping forward to join them both against the wall, "I can feel your lust! Awaken your senses, sweet Tammy, and glow for us!"

Tammy located her clit and pressed against it, rubbing in a circular motion. She was surprised to find that she felt wet, her lips moved beneath the fabric in such a way that they were obviously thick with the secretions of lust. This was madness, she thought, but she could not stop herself.

Both of the women whispered sweet nothings into each of her ears; promises of endless orgasm, of fulfilling lust, teasing her with Misty in compromising scenarios with many men and women both. Her breathing quickened and so did the pace of her fingers. She let out a little squeak.

"Oh my," Kassandra said, "we may be on the right track."

"She's climbing that hill for us," Kleo chirped with excitement.

"Yes, She is," Kassandra noted, "keep coming, dear, closer and closer to the crest, we'll be there at the top with you, and we shall roll over into the verdant hills together as three."

In her minds eye, Misty's chest heaved as she tweaked her nipples, writhing as Tammy's tongue explored her womanly folds of flesh. I never knew you felt this way about me, she would say. Why didn't you ever say anything? We could have been doing this for years...

Tammy let out a sharp moan, and then another, and another, each with lessening intensity.

"I think, I just came... a little," she said, through a deep exhale.

"Oh, we know dear," Kassandra said, nodding at Kleo.

Kleo was absorbed in herself. She was marvelling at her own hands, which she held up before her. Somehow, the blue hue and watery air around her seemed to have lessened significantly.

"Oh, Tammy, I am filled with your glowing energy!" She howled, "Oh, how I have longed for this! Touch me!"

Kleo reaches out and grabbed at Tammy's free wrist. Cold fingers wrapped around her.

"Good grief, Kassandra, it worked!" She yelled, "It really worked!"

Some queer madness overcame her. Laughing almost to the point of tears, Kleo put her face close to Tammy's, and stroked her cheek.

"To touch... my sweet girl, you do not know how long it has been since I could touch another..."

She leaned in, and kissed Tammy full on the lips, her eyes closing as their lips locked. She was cold, but warmth stirred in her. Tammy was frightened by her intensity, but there remained a fire still within her that allowed her tongue to probe back with genuine curiosity.

"Not yet," Kassandra said sternly, causing Kleo to break off the kiss, "I too must return to strength. Girl you must find it in you to crest once more, and we can reward you with infinite pleasure, you and your friends all."

"I-, I don't know if I can, right away," Tammy replied, looking at her feet, "I really must find my friends, and tell them-"

"Kassandra, don't you see?" Kleo talked over her, "I am returned to life! I can serve you once more! It would be an honour to glow for you as I did so many times in life, my love."

Kassandra broke into a wicked smile. Something about it was inherently evil, Tammy thought. She had warmed so much more to Kleo, even though she seemed much more erratic.

Kleo marched to the bed, turned and plonked herself down. Tammy noticed that her steps had now caused the floors to creak under her very real weight, and the bed sagged slightly under her bottom.

Kleo immediately spread her legs and started working at her cunt with her busy fingers. She was whipping herself into quite a lather.

"It's been so long, Kassandra," she pined, "you won't believe how good it feels. I can feel the build up already."

Kassandra stood before her, looking down at the woman on the bed, hands on hips. There was silence in the room, aside from the sticky wet noises being made by Kleo's fingers and the rise and fall of her breathing. It seemed to Tammy that they had forgotten about her. As exciting as it was to watch this beautiful woman from another time bring herself to orgasm, Tammy had an overwhelming urge to flee. The situation was too strange.