The Goblin Husbandry Project Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why were you down there?"

The girl snarled at the memory. "Bit man."

"Why?"

"Hate him."

"Ah."

Lappy continued inching her way closer, watching the rest of the girls with a more tuned-in eye. What was there fun about being down in a hole? How long had they been down here, or had any of them left since they were born? Some did seem to be content, waiting to be called up for someone else's pleasure, to be used like a toy, but how many of them knew that there was a beautiful world not that far above to yearn for? Just how different, really, were they in here rather than down in the punishment hole?

There were some, at the edges, who seemed to do nothing other than groom themselves... Some combed hard enough to yank out their roots along with the knots, carelessly making themselves bald... how long until Palla was like these, too broken to resist?

Night proper came, and with it the answer of how one knew a new day had come. The crystals set into the walls dimmed until only enough light to crawl around remained. Palla curled into herself for warmth, but Lappy had been sitting shoulder to shoulder with her for hours; she peeled the girl out of her ball and cuddled her shaking head to her chest. The shaking eventually stopped, after all, the girl had to be exhausted.

-o-

The lights came back, flaring up to blinding as the day's sour-smelling breakfast was carried in by one of two dwarfs. The second of them held a note and strolled into the midst of the goblins.

"Mary, Derrie, Nod, Talley, Palla! Get up here!" the dwarf called.

Four of those named goblin girls fell into line, ignoring the rush for the food trough, but Palla stayed shaking behind Lappy. She tucked herself behind as well as she could, murmuring her mantra of pathetic madness, knowing that it was only a matter of time before she would be hauled up and out to face her customer.

As if Lappy would let that happen after last night.

Sure, she was disappointed that Leigh hadn't come to rescue her yet, as powerful a mage as she was, but that was no reason to give up and wait for death. Lappy untied the tag hanging off Palla's chastity belt, then attached the new name to the empty spot on her own. She put a finger to her lips, hoped Palla was learned enough to know what it meant, and went to stand in line with the rest of them before the dwarf lost his apparently small amount of patience.

They went off with the dwarf to a series of rooms where they were subsequently drenched with clean water, dried, and finally dressed to order with some silly costumes.

Mary skipped off into the tunnels to where she would find her customer, dressed in the frills and apron of a maid. The other three were thrown into sackcloth and sent on their way, and then it was "Palla's" turn.

The dwarf holding the shirt she was meant to be sent off with looked her up and down curiously, held up the shirt to her chest and scrunched his eyebrows. "You're not the right one..." he said.

So Lappy used the magic spell she'd taken care to remember from the day before. "How much are you paid to care?" she said.

He looked up for a moment then shrugged. "Didn't know we had one of 'em what could talk good. Must be one 'a them new breeding aquisitions. Not my problem iffin you wanna get buggered enuff to steal someone's name."

Lappy nodded along. So, dwarfs as a whole didn't like looking past the tips of their bulbous noses; that could be useful information if she would be here very much longer. She was actually given a decently nice linen shirt and her chastity device was removed, leaving her feeling somewhat breezy, then a wrap about the waist secured with a pink sash. Once dressed, she was swatted on the ass and sent down to find the room number she had been given.

It didn't take long at all to find. They apparently trusted goblins to move throughout these tunnels with comparative freedom only because the tunnels were designed to funnel them precisely where their owners wanted them to go. There wasn't any possibility of escape, likely the tunnel leading up to the surface through the stone was blocked off and guarded, aside from being hidden. But either way, here Lappy stood before a normal, wooden door set perfectly into the stone wall.

She'd thought she could calm her heart to go in and do what was expected. It wasn't as though she hated sex, quite the opposite, but the seed of pride she'd nurtured deep in her chest ached as she forced herself to push inside. If she couldn't escape today, she would at least give poor Palla one day of rest from whatever horror lay beyond the threshold.

But it was a normal room.

Curiously, it was a normally furnished room like Lappy would have expected up on the surface, not unlike the room she and Leigh had shared the day before. Clean hardwood underfoot, papered walls, and a window which couldn't possibly lead to the actual out of doors but nonetheless beyond its curtain a golden light streamed through. Then there was a prominent bedspread, loaded with pillows and blankets, and a table similarly laden with steaming, fragrant food and succulent-looking fruits.

A man sat on the bedspread, a heavily-built, human man in a plain buttoned shirt and worn trousers, heavy leather boots already wrenched off and left to the side. His hands were clasped before him and his head was bowed, focused and trembling. When Lappy let the door close behind her, the noise didn't rouse him from this state, but neither did he seem to have nodded off waiting for her.

Cautious, Lappy approached the bed, uncertain of what would be expected from one of those girls and how much leeway her behavior would receive. But waiting for this man to guide her didn't appeal; she slid her butt onto the bed beside him and put a hand gently on his knee.

Then, he opened his eyes. "I'm sorry, I was lost in prayer... I think I might be somewhat longer, so go on and eat without me please. I ordered plenty so don't be shy."

"You mean that food is for me?" she said.

His eyes went wider still and his head popped up. "I... yes, of course it is."

"It looks good," she said. "They only feed us this gross, slimy stuff down in the cages."

The man shivered, it looked like he was about to throw up for some reason. He swallowed his feeling and said, "Yes, I hear they use the boiled scum off the top of beer production vats as feed..."

"But you're willing to give me real food instead? Don't you want to have sex with me already?" Lappy found that she was shaking as well. No, she really didn't want to do it with him, even if he didn't look half bad with his blonde locks and strong jaw. It would be a blessing if he just took her, threw her down on the bedspread, and had his way with her body. Then at least she could do away with the pretense of her willingness meaning anything.

He smiled with a wan expression and shook his head. "They even have goblins as smart as you? Then I'm so sorry, this has to be the worst fate you can imagine."

Lappy cautiously, watching this man's every move, hopped to the floor and went to the table for a bite of fruit. She had become hungry overnight and would do almost anything to avoid having to lower herself to eating out of a trough with the others. But the man didn't move from his praying posture.

"Why are you here, then?" Lappy asked.

He pursed his lips, looking a little green and not in the healthy way that she did. "I won't ask you to forgive me," he said, "but I thought if I could give one of you a few minutes of rest from this life... it doesn't begin making amends for what I've done to your people in the service of the church."

She paced around him, ending up with the core of an apple by the time she'd come back to the edge of the bed. "What did you do?"

He said, "I killed you... No, that's not enough, I massacred your people... Screaming mothers, holding their children." His chest rose and fell with fast, shallow breaths and his eyes shone with stinging tears. "I couldn't stop, I was under orders."

"Everyone kills us, I hear," she said. "You're not special."

"Don't try to make me feel better."

"I wasn't. But I understand. We're pretty dangerous in the wild, aren't we?"

"Please, just eat. I swear I won't do anything to you; I couldn't live with myself if I added to your torment here. I don't know if I could keep anything down anyway..." He buried his face in his hands and shuddered, waiting to allow her to suit herself with the buffet he'd presented.

It occurred to Lappy that she might have, in her ignorance, stolen an opportunity for Palla to fill her belly in relative safety. She pushed the guilt down into a pit in her stomach; it was difficult to feel that way in the first place when someone else in the room was liable to tear his hair out with grief at any moment. The fact of the matter was Lappy was now more than ever convinced that her brethren in the wild had it rougher than she could imagine, especially when she considered Leigh's machinations in her warren spanning the years before her birth. Living in the tower was a certain type of luxury for Lappy, but she hadn't considered until recently how much better her early life had been compared to an average dirty hole in the ground, open to extermination entirely at the discretion of the locals.

As for this man, this paladin, she couldn't blame him too much for following in the footsteps of his fellows by exterminating pests...

So, Lappy was starting to become peckish, and made for herself a little sandwich plate from the bounty in front of her. She wondered if she would be allowed to take any more back to the others, specifically to Palla whose ribs were clearly and worryingly visible, or if this was just meant to be backdrop to another girl's bedding. She could just see it, another man thinking he was the most wonderful thing for giving the bare minimum to a poor, disgusting wretch like a goblin before tearing her away from her meal to plow her fat ass. Though Lappy had expected just being thrown into bed in the first place, so this was something of an upgrade. And Pal over on the bed seemed anything but proud.

She sat beside the paladin on the bed and ate silently, setting one hand on his thigh and petting him until his flinching faded away. "Pal," she said, "do you really want to do good by these girls?"

'Pal' the paladin shook his head again. "There is nothing I can do. The king, they say, doesn't approve of this business, but of course he knows about it and has his guards stay away. This slavery, it's as well as official... Wives look the other way when their husbands go out for a quick, cheap fuck as it's less effort for them than satisfying their man's desires. The madams and the pimps in the red lamp district look the other way as those men who come here likely couldn't afford their services either way, and I feel there must be deals under the table being made.

"Burst in and save them all like an avenger of justice? Even if I did fight my way in and out with all of the Mallows, what then when the church will immediately brand me a heretic and the kingdom brand me a thief? And then what? If I could set up a small village with them in the wild... With the world against us, it would only be so long before we were tracked down and our settlement razed like any other infestation.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry that this is all I can do... I just feel so pathetic as a man of the cloth suffering the exploitation of this entire family, this entire clan until the end of time... I'm nothing of the hero I wanted to be when I began."

This was going nowhere fast.

Lappy pushed his shoulder, ignoring his look of surprise as she guided him back onto the bedspread. "Roll over," she said. "Actually, lift up your arms for a second."

He seemed bewildered, but did as she asked, letting her take the hem of his shirt and pull it up and over his head. She similarly disrobed and the paladin hid his face in the sheets to avoid the sight of her breasts and her pale, green belly. It was actually kinda cute, and he'd stopped crying at least, but Lappy had learned certain things through Leigh which would come in handy now.

"What are youoooo!?" he said, groaning as she stepped over and straddled his lower back, then pressed her soft mounds against him from above. "Haa- what are you doing?"

"Hush," she chided and blew briefly into his ear making him shiver delightfully beneath her. "Let me do this for you, alright? I want to, truly."

"But I... ooh~"

His incipient self-deprecating speech was stopped in its tracks as Lappy rose up on her knees and ran her hands up his back, along his spine.There was so much firm muscle and knots of tension throughout which drew up moans of satisfaction with Lappy's massaging touch as she worked them out. So this was a human male... For all that Lappy had thought she was a lesbian since she'd cared to define her wants, she could see herself enjoying a tryst with a man such as this, someone strong and tall who could pick her up and take charge.

But he was also vulnerable; Lappy felt in this moment that she could have told him to do any number of things and he would put up only token resistance, much the way she herself was with Leigh. She thought she would have been able to tell him to lick her feet, to let her strop his bare bottom or cane his back, but there was a way that working the knots out of his muscles scratched her itch even better. She could in fact feel the start of something stirring between her thighs, themselves hot and rubbing against the paladin's waist as she stroked her way up and down his back.

"You never sleep with the girls here, do you?" she whispered.

"No, I- ahh~"

"Just feed them and run out the clock, I'm sure."

She'd done enough with his back, moved up on her knees and guided him to sit straight so she could begin running her hands from his shoulder, along his arm, to his hand.

"Your muscles are so defined, big. I bet you train a lot," she said, squeezing his bicep, letting her fingers slip between his as if incidentally.

As she imagined, he closed his hand over hers. With a gentle smile, she pressed herself closer so that her small breasts teased along his upper arm. Clearly he was enticed to some degree, since he pointedly looked away and his hips shifted where he sat as his manhood became shamefully awake against his pants.

"I can feel your heart beating," she said, squeezing his hand. To ensure he couldn't wiggle out of their embrace, she reached around with the other hand and played her fingertips along his waist on the other side, so lightly that a thin-lipped smile was forced across his face with the tickling sensation. It was better, she thought, than his sorrowful expression before. "You know, I bet none of them would mind being played with, especially by a gentleman like you. I wouldn't mind if you made a move."

He weakly shook his head but there wasn't much fight left in the man; the atmosphere was having its effect on him. That was, in cozy privacy, being tended to by a cute, nubile woman. Though he might have a better chance avoiding the temptation of one of her barely more than feral sisters, his heart wasn't steeled against the affections she was here to provide. Despite himself, a bulge grew in his trousers which made his true, deep feelings perfectly clear.

"Stand up," Lappy commanded and pulled him off the bed, then slowly as to not provoke a response, undid the buckle of his belt and tugged his trousers off his hips. The manly scent hit her in the face, stoked a fire in her chest along with the sight of his large, swaying penis.

He was silent, compliant, as she stroked her fingertips up along the backs of his thighs, urging him forward until she was a thin breath away from having him in her mouth. But she didn't wait for him to make up his mind, she would be waiting all day unless she took the initiative; she leaned in to press her cheek against the firm warmth off his inner thigh and drew her tongue all the way from the base of his hard cock to the tip, ending the motion with a flick that made it bob happily. Lappy had to grab his butt to stop him from jerking himself away, popping the tip of his dick between her lips and swirling her tongue along its rim, her ears tingling with the sound of his reflexive moan.

To hear more, Lappy began bobbing her head gently, licking as she went and taking his big, hot meat more and more deeply as she made it slick. She had to focus on suckling, on keeping her sharp teeth from knocking against his sensitive skin, because this was by far the largest cock she'd ever seen. She heard her own moaning loud in her big ears, unable to stop herself as she drew closer and closer to the base of his cock, the tip rubbing against the back of her throat and the heat of his tight balls on her chin; she ended up filling her cheek with him, rubbing the tip against the inside of her mouth and sipping the flavour of his precum. Then she felt a hand stroking her head, fingers combing through her hair, petting her, and she smiled.

A reward, then, for her man; Lappy trusted him enough to take one of her hands off his ass and brought it around to massage his balls, rolling them atop her palm. He twitched, bit off the beginning of another moan, but that just wouldn't do. Resolved to make him horny without reservation, to where he would truly see her as a woman and a willful actor, Lappy sped herself up as if thrusting his cock directly down her throat, gagging herself with each movement, with such force that she could feel tears of effort gathering in her eyes and a bit of snot running.

He was considerate, too much so, and tried to get himself away by backing up, but all there was behind him was the bed and no sooner than he'd taken his cock out from Lappy's mouth did the back of his knees hit the thing and fold underneath him. Not quite to plan, but Lappy jumped on the chance to put herself between his legs, taking his cock in hand and stroking it fiercely up and down as she slobbered on the tip, latching herself by the other arm to his thigh so he couldn't try to escape her again. She stared up at him through the blur of tears, meeting his face, scrunched with pleasure he dared not enjoy, and her lip curled up as if to say, 'It's alright, just take it.'

No longer petting her, without the willpower to do so, he clutched the bedspread to either side, bunching sheets under his hands in an effort to stave off orgasm. Whatever he did, he couldn't stop the flow of precum as Lappy worked her tongue around the tip of his cock, swallowing it down as fast as it came, saliva dripping down and squelching under her grip as she stroked him. It wouldn't be long, both of them knew it...

So Lappy stopped. She released her grip and pulled her lips off of his cock, giggling at the way it twitched with the heroic effort it took to keep from spurting all over her face right then and there. His chest heaved and he gasped for air, looking down at her between his legs with apparent confusion and the knowledge that all he wanted to do now was cum.

"Changed my mind," Lappy said, playfully flicking the tip of his dick and watching it bounce back and forth. "You didn't want me anyway, did you?"

The paladin swallowed hard, dignity stripped and tossed aside with his clothing. "T-that's right... thank you for understanding..."

"Right, you wouldn't want to dirty yourself by sleeping with one of us, would you?"

"No I- That's not what this is about!" He sat up abruptly and came down on his knees to catch Lappy's shoulders and see her face to face at last. Then he kissed her. There was no tongue, but she could feel him putting his whole into the embrace, meeting her halfway with more than mere lust: mutual respect. It ended eventually, as all things do, and Pal stared into her eyes. "There's an order to these things... I'm sorry, but can we continue?" he said.