The Goblin King's Elf-Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goblins were swinging into action, some climbing up on tables, talons clicking on wood and stone as they twirled, occasionally bashing into each other in a way that looked like a painful mistake until you noticed how deftly they spun the momentum off into the next careen.

She saw Emathiol, learning some Orcish steps from Ishbolg's aunt. Ishbolg had given Thanaleth a primer once, in their secret forest clearing, but that had been when they were keeping a careful distance. Now, he gripped her close around the waist, bringing her freshly oiled nipples into frequent electrifying contact with the leathers criss-crossing his barrel chest.

The distractions were intense, but Thanaleth's centuries of experience as a dancer came to her aid, and she matched her husband's moves with all the elegant power of an lady of the Eldar.

* * *

When the next song began, the band stepped up the tempo. Ishbolg kissed Thanaleth again and launched into the new dance. Soon, gripping her delightful ass, he spun her off into the arms of another Goblin. She disappeared into the crowd for a moment, then reappeared, launched back into his embrace, red-faced and grinning.

He turned her impetus into a lift, kissing her navel as she rose into the air and then setting her atwirl back into the melee. The next Goblin to catch her took the opportunity to slip a finger into her cunt as Thanaleth pressed to her chest.

His delightful bride was matched up next with Emathiol, and the two of them, grinning, switched briefly into a dazzling Elven dance.

A few of Ishbolg's minions were groaning under the weight of a massive oaken bed, piled high with furs, which they had carried from the royal chambers for the capstone of the evening. They set it down in the center of the hall with a thud.

When Thanaleth spun back into his arms, panting with exertion and sensual overload, she pressed against him, laying her hand against the bulge in his trousers. Unlike his poor deprived bride, Ishbolg had already had relief tonight — memorably so — and yet he had been worked up again into an unbearable state.

"Please," she managed, eyes wild with need, and he could deny her no longer. He guided their dance gently towards the bed, and together they settled into it at last, breathing hard, hands all over one another.

She wrenched at his belt, and he gripped both of her wrists in one large hand, restraining her haste.

"Hands behind your back, my Queen," he said. She obeyed, reluctantly. "You've gotta ask for what you want."

"Please, my King. Take your cock out for me. I want to feel you filling me up. I want all of our people to see me ride your cock in the middle of this hall like a shameless whore."

He did take his cock out, giving it a light stroke with his hand as he watched her big gray eyes alight on it.

She inched forward, straddling him. Goblins were gathered all around the bed now. He held his cock upright, teased her with it, rubbed it slowly between her clit and her entrance. She whimpered. Her long hair, freed from its fancy bridal arrangment, spilled loosely down her back and breasts, tumbling almost his chest.

"I want you to use my cunt for your pleasure. I want your seed swimming inside me. I want them to see you give their Queen a child."

This was no idle threat, he knew. Elven ladies, Thanaleth had told him, couldn't just get knocked up by any old roll in the hay. They had to make an active effort to invest their will and power into the conception of a child, which helped explain why such a long-lived folk hadn't taken over the world by sheer multiplication.

For his beautiful Elf lady to give him such a gift... He growled, wrapping his hands around her hips.

He guided her down onto his length, feeling her open wide around him, until she settled to a quivering stop at his root. He held her there, just enjoying the feeling of being in her.

Then, slowly, he lifted her again. With deliberate, agonizing strokes, he moved inside her, holding her hips steady as his thighs rose to meet her. Her eyes were closed, her breaths emerging as sobs of pleasure. Her breasts shook beautifully each time he found her center.

"Touch yourself," he commanded. "Come for me."

Like a shot, her fingers found the hood of her cunt, dancing with the urgency of one who had been waiting 400 years for a moment like this.

He began to move faster, pumping her hips up and down on his cock as she exploded into silent euphoria, her long spine curling in on itself as she clamped down on his cock in waves of pleasure. She seemed to forget to breathe for a moment, and then finally collapsed onto his chest, heaving great breaths as he continued to fuck her.

Then he, too, was lost — and suddenly, everything went weird.

* * *

Thanaleth's mother hadn't exactly told her how to conceive a child, only that she would know how when the time came. It was a bit of Elf magic, like calling on a river to surge. You just...willed it to happen.

Thanaleth willed it to happen.

She felt him lose control, felt his seed, his power rise up inside her, and she called on it to surge through her, to become one with her.

Several things happened at once.

Ishbolg's eyes which had been heavy with pleasure, shot open, and she saw a bright glow reflected in them. Coming from her body, she realized.

She felt suddenly lightheaded.

From the oak beams of the bed, green shoots burst forth, thick with new leaves.

Nearby, a lamp burst into a fireball, sending hot glass flying.

Most of the Goblins had gathered around the bed, some dancing, some just watching, some...doing more than watching. Now, all at once, they staggered back as if struck.

I probably shouldn't have done this with an audience, she thought, giddily, as wave after wave of something indescribable passed through the room.

She felt deeply connected with everything and everyone around her, as if they shared one soul. And in the center of it, there was the absolute knowledge of new life, entering the world through her.

A pleasure shot through her that was wholly unlike anything she had ever felt.

Her husband pulled her down roughly into a kiss, taking her mouth as his thrusts took on a renewed vigor. Her whole body felt stretched like a bowstring. He rolled her over onto her back, sinking into her with an animal intensity, and she dug her fingers into knotted shoulder muscles, wordlessly begging him to press her into the furs with his full weight as he spent a second — maybe third? — time in her womb.

When he rolled off of her, breathing shakily, he whistled. They lay there in the midst of what looked like a tiny, young forest, through which the glow of her body was casting coruscating light across the walls.

She pushed herself up onto her elbows and looked around. Goblins were whimpering and moaning on the floor everywhere. A few of them were fucking each other. There... there was Emathiol, on her knees, her face buried in a Goblin's cunt, dress pushed up around her waist, straddling the face of another Goblin who was lying on the floor.

As she watched, her friend shook with release, and Thanaleth could feel the force of it hit her, renewing her own arousal.

Ishbolg's cock was standing high, apparently suffering a similar effect, and without even thinking she reached for it, taking it into her mouth.

Ishbolg was looking at her in utter wonderment as she tasted their mingled seed. Her jaw had been aching earlier, but now she engulfed his cock in her mouth with renewed vigor, burying her other hand in her sex.

When the excitement simmered down at last, and the guests had settled into various groaning heaps, Ishbolg called out weakly for a few attendants to take them back to their chambers.

With a lurch, the bed was lifted from the ground, and Thanaleth fell back bonelessly against the furs.

They were set down again in the much cozier room where Ishbolg slept.

And now, so did she. She smiled weakly.

Sleep. It was suddenly a very appealing notion.

Her husband cradled her with one arm, and she sank into his embrace as the burly attendants left the room, leaving them alone again at last.

"I don't believe any King, nor Goblin band has ever had a better Queen," he said, brushing a sticky glob from her chin with his thumb.

She snuggled against him, taking in his scent, nothing like an Elf's, dark, almost smoky. Mine.

Big, fat tears were rolling from her eyes now, and she let them go.

"How are you doing, my love?" he whispered, holding her close.

"I'm feeling many things right now," she said. Love, lust, worries, fears, they were all suddenly blubbering out of her in a river of emotions.

She had taken the hallowed gifts of her people and dragged them through the slime, and worse, she had liked it. If her mother ever...

She shook her head. She refused to ever spend another moment worrying about what her mother thought of her.

Her people on the other hand. Her new people. She had started the day intending to prove to them that she could be a proper Goblin Queen. She had ended it by blasting them with strange and terrifying Elf magic.

"What do you need?"

"Talk to me," she said. "Tell me I didn't ruin everything."

"You were so good tonight," he whispered, clutching her tight. "You showed such power and bravery. And if there's any Goblin here who won't see it, who disrespects your leadership in any way..." a growl had entered his voice, and he paused. "They're going to eat absolute shit, I promise you that. I will not let the Lime Hollow Goblins blow this for me."

She wheezed a laugh, which trailed away into a gentle snore as the night carried her away at last.