The Goblin Mother of Kings

Story Info
The goblin beauty, Trixian, wants to be the mother of kings.
2.6k words
4.23
9.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conflict between Valok and the goblin clans of the Southern Peaks had bred unusual customs on both sides. For the men of Valok, on their 18th birthday they were sent out of their homes and told to head into the mountains. They were not to return unless they killed a goblin and carried the body back as proof. It was a moment of adulthood. It was an act of revenge against the goblins who raided their kingdom. Every warrior of Valok told grand stories about their first goblin kill.

The goblins of the Southern Peaks had their own version, except it was the women who went out into Valok lands. As soon as they become fully aged, a goblin woman was told to venture into Valok. There they were to take the men by Valok by force, raping them, making them spill their seed within the goblin's belly. After six months, the goblins were to return to the Southern Peaks. If they had succeeded and were pregnant, they lived up in the mountains in the higher classes of goblin society, and their half-goblin, half-human children became great leaders. If they failed, they were sent into the mountain to be the playthings of the goblin miners, existing as nothing more than a sex toy.

The goblin women of the Southern Peaks had a secret however that their male counterparts did not understand. They didn't really need to rape the men of Valok. Most men would give their seed willingly, unthinking of the consequences, for a chance to fuck a goblin. For while male goblins were hideous creatures, female goblins were far more pleasing to the eye. They were still short and green-skinned, but their hair was as smooth as silk and their curves, already more than attractive on a human woman, looked completely lewd on their smaller figures. Large breasts, round asses and thick dick-sucking lips meant that to most goblin women it was easy to become pregnant in their time in Valok. Most goblin women traveled, fucking as many men as they could, risking nothing to chance.

Trixian was different. She had always been told that she was the most beautiful of goblinkin. Comparisons were made to the ancient Elven maidens of old. She was four feet tall, her skin a dark forest green. Her eyes the color of bark, her long black hair was silkier, lusher, and darker than any human woman could imagine. Her lips were always painted in a bright red, making them thick and defined on her face. Her breasts, perky and large, were always pushed up by the leather tunic she wore. While she had little fat at her stomach, her hips were wide for childbearing and her ass was thick and soft for rutting against. Many goblins lusted after her but knew that she was off-limit until she returned from her time in Valok.

But Trixian had plans. If she was the goblin version of a beautiful Elven maiden then her time in Valok could not simply be that of fucking any man who would have her, of returning with some random human's child growing inside her. She wanted more. With her father's cunning and strength, a goblin ambush attacked the beautiful redheaded princess of Amrose as she was due to marry Prince Merroc of Valok. It was said the Prince was livid. He took a raiding party and began to strike out at many goblin encampments and tribes, trying to quell both his thirst for revenge but no doubt his lust at being denied such a beautiful wife. It had been three weeks of this when Trixian finally became of age and alone ventured out of the Southern Peaks and into the lands of Valok.

It took Trixian a little while to find out where Prince Merroc's raiding party was. She came across ruined goblin camps and refuges retreating back to the mountains, but soon she worked out that the Prince was following the Crystal River, the waters a clear, clean blue. Trixian followed too. A goblin girl with a purpose can move quicker than armed men in search for a fight and soon she had overtaken the raiding party. So far every step of her plan had gone right but she knew that the next step was the most dangerous. There was a chance she would be killed outright, or that she would be handed around the raiding party as a sex doll. But if she was to be a true hero of goblins, a woman to be told stories of like the Elven maidens, then she had to take risks.

She waited one evening until Prince Merroc came to the river to bathe. He was a handsome man -- goblin women themselves far more attracted to humans than goblins. Not too tall, but he was lithe and trimmed. It was said the Prince moved through the battlefield like a dancer, not a warrior. He had short black hair and as he took off his breeches to swim naked in the river, Trixian caught sight of a manhood that made her bite her lip. There were two guards that stood on the riverbank, the Crown Prince of Valok couldn't be risked, but Trixian had to take her chances.

On the other side of the river, Trixian stripped off her clothing and hid them in a bush which she marked with some stones. If her plan went well she wouldn't be seeing them again for some time. Then as naked as the day she was born, her green curves jiggling lewdly with every step, she made her way down to the riverbank. Prince Merroc saw her straight away of course. Who wouldn't notice a buxom little goblin slut walking naked along the river. But Trixian pretended not to notice. Instead she turned, presenting the green cheeks of her ample ass, knowing the sight would be too much for a man to resist, even a prince. She was right. With a yelp, the Prince was swimming across the river, leaving his guards behind. He climbed out of the water, his slim body glistening, his cock already stiffening and Trixian turned. With a fake scream of terror, her eyes going wide as if she was a deer, she started to run away. Her breasts bounced, her ass jiggled, it could not have been more enticing.

A human was always going to outrun a goblin, even when the human was sporting an impressive erection hanging between his legs. With the distance closed between the naked Prince and the naked goblin, Merroc threw himself at Trixian and tackled her to the ground. She gasped at the weight and warmth of his cock pressed into the swell of her bottom as he laid on top of her.

Prince Merroc panted. "You're a better sight than most goblins I have encountered these three weeks."

Trixian feigned fear and resistance. "Please. Please don't hurt me. I'm just a traveler."

Prince Merroc laughed. "A traveler. Nude. With a body like that. You're nothing but a goblin whore and should be treated as such. Gods, I needed this."

Before Trixian could protest further, still being crushed into the earth by the human prince, she felt Merroc sliding his hard cock down the valley of her ass and to the entrance of her pussy. The Prince grunted. "Look at this. You're soaking wet, you little green-skinned harlot."

Trixian moaned out again. Merroc wasn't sure if it was a moan of resistance and reluctance or one of arousal. He didn't really care. The Prince roughly slid his six-inch cock inside the goblin girl's wet cunt. He groaned as he did so. He had slept with many women, but nothing had felt tighter, wetter or hotter than this goblin. He kept her pinned on the ground as he moved his hips, thrusting himself as deep as his cock would go in the goblin girl. He bottomed out after five inches, but he didn't care. It had never felt better.

Trixian had no complaints either. She had hoped her first time would live up to expectations and Prince Merroc was breeding her better than she had even dared to dream. He was rough, and his cock filled and stretched her deliciously. His hips slapped against her soft rump, almost spanking her, making her cheeks bounce and jiggle. Her moans and pants of pleasures were genuine, her wet pussy clenching against the invading cock, letting it throb inside her as she was rutted like some wild animal on the edge of the river. The Prince's guards by now had crossed the river, in search of their master, and they watched slack-jawed at the sight in front of them -- their naked commander laying on top of an equally naked green-skinned goblin, burying his cock deep inside her needy cunt.

The Prince had clearly not taken the opportunity to relieve his pent-up lust after being denied the Princess of Amrose for it took only a minute or two of frenzied rutting for him to groan and bury himself as much as he could inside the goblin girl. His cock throbbed and squirted inside of her, his body falling still on Trixian as he emptied himself inside her pussy. Trixian moaned in encouragement, hiding her face in the grass, a malicious smile breaking out. She would be lucky if his first load impregnated her, but maybe the gods were shining down on her then. She wiggled her hips as much as she could while being crushed by the much larger man, drawing every drop of his seed from his cock.

A minute later Prince Merroc managed to climb off Trixian, his cock slick with her juices and hanging limply between his legs. He looked to his guards. "Fuck. Yes -- right -- have the slut killed."

Trixian gulped. It was now or never. She rolled over onto her back, making sure to spread her green legs, letting Merroc look down at her wet cunt so obscenely on displayed. "Please sir! Please! You are my master now!"

Prince Merroc looked confused. "What?"

"When a goblin girl is taken against her will, when she is claimed and filled with seed, she is bound to become that man's pleasure servant. Please sir. Don't kill me. I'm your pleasure servant now. I will bring you pleasure whenever you want. Willingly. Lovingly. I am yours now."

Prince Merroc smirked. "Is that right?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

For the next two weeks of raiding the men of Prince Merroc's raiding party was treated to debauched sights whenever they needed to enter the tent of their commander. Some were delighted by it and others were so jealous -- the Prince would allow no one but himself to touch Trixian -- that they hated to be treated to the sight of what they couldn't have. For Merroc, it was a blissful two weeks of killing goblins in the day and fucking his goblin slut at night. For Trixian it was two weeks of the most pleasurable sex she could ever imagine, naked for every second, and each day another load was pumped into her belly.

One evening the Prince's second-in-command had to enter the tent to inform his commander that the final goblin encampment this side of the Crystal River had fallen. If they were to attack anymore, it would be to enter the Southern Peaks, which would need an army. He walked inside the tent, holding his breath. Prince Merroc stood naked in the middle of his tent. His hands were gripped around Trixian's head, his fingers in her hair, as he forced the goblin girl's head up and down the length of his cock. Trixian didn't have to kneel or even bend. She was the perfect height to suck cock while still standing. Not that there was too much sucking. The Prince was relentless in skullfucking the goblin girl, forcing her down so that her nose was pressed against his body before pulling her back.

The Prince looked over at his loyal soldier. "You may speak. My little cocksucking goblin slut doesn't mind."

Trixian moaned around the shaft inside her mouth in agreement. The wet sounds of gluck-gluck-gluck filled the tent as the Prince continued to fuck his goblin girl's mouth. The second-in-command coughed, clearing his throat. "Sir, we've rid the kingdom of the goblin camps. To go any further would require a full-blown invasion."

Prince Merroc groaned as Trixian's cheeks caved in, her mouth applying suction. He almost came there. He pulled his cock free of her mouth and slapped it all across her face, each time thrilled by the sound. "I don't think that is necessary. We have revenge on their attack on that princess, whatever her name was again. We can head home tomorrow. I want my little slut here to see what a proper civilization looks like."

The soldier nodded and quickly left the tent as Merroc picked up Trixian and threw her onto the bed within the tent. He wasted no time in pinning her green legs up by her pointy ears, and then driving his cock deep inside her wet cunt. He loved how it was always so wet and ready for him. There was no sensual lovemaking. There never was. He fucked the goblin girl into the mattress, feeding her pussy as much as his cock as it could handle. Trixian moaned and panted, her face contorted in pleasure, the Prince delighted by how happy his little slut was to pleasure him.

He grunted as he fucked her. "I'm going to take you back to the castle. Make you my little bedroom slut. You'll like that won't you? Taking my cock each night."

Trixian nodded eagerly, her brown eyes wide. "Yes sir! Fuck me every night! Fuck me with that big human cock!"

The Prince groaned at his slut's language. He looked down at the view in front of him, his jaw hanging open from the sight. If it wasn't Trixian's pleasure-stricken face framed between her legs, it was her green breasts, bouncing lewdly as he fucked her harder and harder. It only motivated him more. He drilled Trixian relentlessly, his balls slapping against her thick, round ass as he tried to make her breasts bounce even more. He cared nothing for the goblin girl's pleasure but he would feel her cunt clenching around him, another orgasm, one of many she had in those two weeks, and the tight wetness wrapped around his cock, gently throbbing around his shaft, was too much for the young man.

He groaned as he came. "Yes -- fuck -- fuck -- take it all you green-skinned slut!" Trixian closed her eyes in delight as she felt the Prince once more spill his seed inside her.

Later that night, after the Prince had rolled Trixian over and fucked her from behind, they laid together in bed. Trixian looked over at the young man, so cruel in his lust and hid the smile of knowing she had won. "Sir -- would you like a drink?" The Prince nodded sleepily. He never paid attention to the two vials she emptied into his wine. He didn't hesitate before downing the goblet in one and then closing his eye.

Trixian left the camp that night, still as naked as ever. No one saw her leave. She was small and moved silently through the night. Prince Merroc hadn't felt her climbing out of bed. He was deep in sleep from the first vial she had poured into his drink. He wouldn't wake until late -- far after Trixian had crossed the river and made her journey back to her people in the Southern Peaks. The young goblin girl swam across the river and found the bush where she had hidden her clothes. She squeezed on the leather tunic and pants, the fabric strange to her skin after so much nudity, and she made her way back home. She thought of the second vial she had poured into Merroc's drink -- it would make him forever impotent. But Valok wouldn't be without an heir. She rubbed her belly, knowing that the heir to the throne grew inside her.