The Goblin's Gorl Ch. 04

Story Info
Goblin and gorl come "home".
5.5k words
4.79
7.5k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fezzik admired his work as Holly pleasured him with her mouth. He had put her hair into a braid before binding her so that he could enjoy the sight of leather thongs and intricate knots contrasting with the healthy pink of his gorl's skin. Wrists wrenched up to the base of her neck twisted in the rawhide cinched around them. A short length just below her elbows drew them close. Several other thongs bound in a web supported her arms in the reverse prayer tie to a rawhide cord forming a breast harness. He did not want Holly hurt, after all. The strain was still considerable. He could smell her discomfort along with her need and shame.

Fezzik grunted when his gorl's talented lips and tongue drew another blast of seed from his stones. She had her mouth down almost to the root of his shaft. Still, a tiny bit of green-tinged liquid escaped one corner of his mouth. Fezzik snapped the electrical cord with a light strike. Holly yelped when a welt bloomed on her asscheek. Eyes blue as the sky of the bigwalker world wept tears at the light but sharp discipline. Thighs already wet with desire rubbed together in frustration when Fezzik sent a thrill of desire through her with a caress to her head. She moaned when that pleasure almost took her over the edge...until the geass Fezzik had laid upon her the night of her surrender denied her satisfaction. Tongue tip snaking out to lick up his seed, she redoubled her efforts to serve him as his rigid cock filled her mouth. Unlike bigwalkers, goblins did not soften between each orgasm.

Holly was sobbing in shame and desire after she had demonstrated that her lapse had been an isolated one. Fezzik had made her bring him to completion two more times before he was satisfied. A light jerk to her braid brought her upright. She worshiped the tip on his cock, tongue dancing on the slit, for the proper number of seconds before kneeling upright. She swished and spat out the sip fromt the flask of alcohol he held to her lips to clean the sperm from her mouth. She towered over her master as he lay in the bed of sacks laid on bare deck plates. But it was she who submissively knee walked until she straddled him. Each leg was folded and bound at knee and upper thigh with yet more leather. She could not mount him unaided. Clawed hands gripped her waist as Fezzik used his goblin's strength to lift her up. The head of his cock ran up her slit until the knob at the tip pressed to her hooded clit. His gorl arched out breasts nicely framed by the breast harness. They were swollen from the milk that had begun gathering in them after her submission. It was a common change in girls who submitted to their masters. Shame and lust wafted off her as her hips worked in frustrated need.

Fezzik dropped the geass to her orgasm when he rammed her down onto him. Her bound legs spread wide in something she called "the splits" when her bare cunt pressed to his loins. She silently howled as she came from the taking. But she was a decently trained gorl, now. Long hours spent after his stoker shifts had ended had taught Holly her duties. Her cunt tightened and relaxed about Fezzik's cock as she milked him even as the second orgasm tore through her. Ah, she was the perfect fit around him: looser than a virgin, but so much more snug than many of the low-grade girls in the brothels. All he had to do was lie back as she squeezed and ground against him. Even with pleasantly-aching stones, he spewed into her a bare two minutes into her ministrations.

Fezzik hooked a finger into the leather cord criss crossing between her teats. Holly whimpered as she was forced to bend in a way to offer herself to her much shorter master. She came again when his lips suckled at a nipple. He milked her of her sweet gorl-milk as she was milking his cock. It was his duty as her master to grant her relief. He left a bit on his tongue when he pressed his mouth to hers in a kiss. Holly moaned when she tasted herself as their tongues swirled together. He sensed her almost drawing away from him. But she instead kept herself in position. Fezzik squeezed her breasts in time with the thrusts he began to deliver into his gorl. Thumbs flicked nipples hard as drill bits. Light pinches to them sent Holly off the edge again and again. She mewled against his lips in protest as he forced her to yield to him again and again. But a gorl must endure whatever her master inflicted on her. Fezzik allowed her some mercy as he rolled her onto her back while he squatted between her spread bound thighs. His hips pistoned like that of the puffer's engine--steady and slow--as he cockhammered his lust into her.

He slid out of her with cock still hard after an hour of hard fucking. Pussy dripping with his numerous spendings, Holly crawled on her belly to clean him off with tongue and lips. Her eyelids fluttered when he caressed her brow to tell her that she had done well. There was enough strength in her to get on hands and knees after he released the bonds on her body. A blush consumed her from brow to toe-tips when she leaned into the rag dipped in a bucket of cold water that wiped seed and sweat from her naked form. He scented the reluctant excitement coming off when her thighs parted wider than need be when he cleansed her there. Fezzik applied the denial charm on her when his rag passed over her bare, sensitive cunt slit. Holly gasped when, parting her asscheeks, her master checked the rubber plug in her bottom. It was not his favorite hole. But it did a gorl good to learn every part of her might be used.

"Sore?" Fezzik ran fingers down limbs which bore the fresh marks of bondage. "You must tell me these things, gorl. Goblincraft cannot do all."

"I'm okay, my master," Holly said. "Good thing I kept up with those stretching exercises from my cheerleading days."

"Ah, you were one of the priestesses who exhort the bigwalker champions." Fezzik nodded. "That is why you are so skilled at this. Such gorls must be trained to serve the champions as a reward for victory."

"That is not what--" Holly paused. "Uh. You aren't exactly wrong, my master. Although I didn't learn this stuff in school."

Desperationshame and rain puddling in a dark alley--

"You are no whore," Fezzik said. "You are the gorl of a goblin of good standing. It is no shame to own you."

"It sort of sucks how much it means that you aren't pimping me out, my master." Holly sniffled. "Power of lowered expectations, right?"

"Stone and darkness willing, we will have a century and a half together." Fezzik caressed her naked form. "A cared-for gorl who is fed a gob's seed stays as young as the day she was taken, and keeps her health until she finally fades away."

"Heck of a health plan." Holly gulped. "And if a gorl doesn't get her daily dose of vitamin G, my master?"

"Then her years come back very quickly indeed." Fezzik bared his fangs. "So be thankful for what I feed you, yes?"

"Two four six eight, who appreciates getting raped?" Holly chanted. "I do. I do, my master."

"Yes. You do." Fezzik cupped her between her thighs. Holly moaned as he stroked her wet slit. "Not all gobs may be as gentle as me, gorl. You may pass to another who will be far more rough. That is why you are taught to juice to being taken.."

"Yes, my master." Holly closed her eyes. "You are very...kind."

"We will be docking soon." Fezzik felt the puffer's engine through the deckplates. "Wrists out for leashing."

"But I need to get--" Holly's hand froze as she reached for the sack-dress. "Ah. This is ship's property. Which means leaving with it means either stealing from Trath or paying her for it."

"Smart gorl."

Holly extended her arms before her with wrists placed close together. Her eyes fluttered when the goblincraft-infused leather cord wound around them. She still struggled when he cinched the cord between her wrists before tying them off with a knot. At least, she knew now that any binding by a goblin could not be untied by a bigwalker. She stayed kneeling while he bathed and dressed himself. Fezzik smirked when her fingers stroked her swollen cunt lips and clit in a vain attempt at release. The geass laid on her by his will was far better than a chastity belt. Fezzik noticed out of the corner of his eye a sinuous tongue sneak out through a nearby grate. Drakes. The tongue slowly rose to catch the juices dripping from Holly's slit as she vainly frigged herself. The tip curled to form a tube that aimed right at his gorl's cunt. Holly gasped in terror when she spotted the impending violation...right before Fezzik "accidentally" stepped backwards. It whipped out of the way before a hobnailed sole trod upon it. Holly jerked her hands away from her sex with a mortified blush on her face.

Fezzik ignored the grumbling coming from the grate. A whistle sounded as the Pharahan sailed towards a wall of stone curving high towards the ceiling of the vast cavern of the Undersea. Several openings in it granted passage to Thrennholt's harbor. His home was not the greatest of ports of the Undersea. There was still a fair bit of ship traffic: several puffers, a high-hulled cargo ship, fishing smacks, and a wedding-cake of a sternwheeler liner. Trath's vessel headed towards a small dock on the far side of the port. Fezzik sighed in relief when the vow he had sworn to the drake fade away the second that the ship's fenders touched the dock. He heard his gorl mutter thanks to her bigwalker spirit, as well. Shouldering his pack, he stepped out onto the cobblestones of the harbor front. She resisted the lead a touch when the leash went taut. But she heeled behind him as trained with back straight and eyes slightly lowered. Lessons enforced by the occasional touch of the extension cord to ass or thigh had her walking gracefully as a gorl should.

Many whistles of appreciation from goblins and other creatures crowding the harbor front had Fezzik tipping his flat cap. Holly was beet-red from head to foot at being naked before such a crowd. But she did Fezzik proud. Not once did she stoop or try to cover herself. Above the smells of a working port came the distinct scene of an aroused gorl. The gobs around her could smell that as well as him. They smacked their lips and wished him a good breakfast. A few of the cruder gobs in sailor's trousers and striped jerseys asked for her price. He waved them away good naturedly. His gorl was wise not to complain. Goblin hearing was as good as their sense of smell. Insulting other goblins would mean instant and very harsh discipline on Fezzik's part. The one time she had called one of the sailors of the Pharahan a name under her breath had earned her ten welts on thighs and bottom that were still fresh. The discipline-fuck that he had given her as she quivered with head down and ass up had enforced the punishment.

Holly's breathing quickened when they came to a section of the harbor near the gates with the auction block. There was no girl on display. Holly clearly understood the purpose of the wooden platform with steps leading up to a sawdust covered top. A post and lintel of wooden timbers with a chain with leather manacles at the ends swinging from the center of the top bar provided the means to display a girl on tip-toe to best advantage. Merchants selling what was needed after a purchase occupied tents along the high wall separating town from port and on two sides of the auction block. A dark-skinned gorl naked as Holly was lead out weeping from a tent with golden rings in her nipples. She was shoved into a cage of black iron bars that was wheeled to the cargo ship. Fezzik caught the fear scent and excited breathing as she stared at the piercer's tent. Hmmm.

"You would look pretty ringed," Fezzik mused.

"Never had the guts, my master," Holly said. She licked her lips. "Couldn't even get my ears pierced in the mall. Th-the needle and the pain--"

"But you will endure it, won't you?" Fezzik did not truly ask. "To be pretty for your master."

Holly sobbed out a soft "yes".

"But first, we must get you clothed and other sundries," Fezzik said.

"We're going shopping?" Holly grinned. The transition was that fast. "Oh, that's great, I was a total mall rat back in the day. And it was great going through the vintage shops and Sally Anns for neat stuff when I was on the streets."

Fezzik opened his mouth to rebuke her for her presumption.

Then he saw how beautiful she was when she was happy.

"My master?" Holly said as he unbound her wrists.

"My note of hand." Fezzik scribbled on a piece of scrap index card with a pencil. "You have two hours to purchase what you need."

"This is like a credit card, isn't it?" Holly examined the note. "What is the spending limit?"

"I am bound to pay if anything is bought with this note." Fezzik slapped the extension cord into his palm. "It is up to your judgment if you indulge yourself too much."

"Definitely an argument for staying on a budget, my master" Holly said, wincing with each smack on his palm.

"I don't mind if you buy things to look pretty." Fezzik took out a pocket watch. "You have one hour, fifty nine minutes--"

Remarkable how quick a gorl could move if motivated.

++++

Holly smoothed the slave tunic down as she regarded herself in the mirror. There were no changing booths in the tent full of dented store racks taken from "above". Slave gorls did not expect privacy when being lead on a leash buck naked in front of hook-nosed midgets that made construction workers look like women's rights activists. They certainly did not when clothes shopping. She fought down memories of how ashamed she had been and how dripping wet she had been at the end. It was retail therapy time! Hanging from the racks were a number of styles from Bollywood-style halter tops and wrap skirts to full-on golden bikini harem dancer outfits. Most prevalent were tunics ranging from sack dresses to something that might have been worn by a Roman courtesan.

The type she had settled on was sort of a little black dress with a pleated skirt below the waist that fell to an inch above the knee. Slits up the sides to the hip provided a view of her legs when she moved. The neckline was just high enough that it did not seem like it was being held up by her nipples. Her shoulders were bare save for a strap on her left that had a snap-button in the center that would allow it to fall off with a single motion. If Fezzik was typical of goblins, gorls were expected to shuck off their clothes with a minimum of fuss and a maximum of speed. She rubbed the fabric between her fingers. It felt like the linen napkins Mom had set out on holidays. That meant it was tough. The black wouldn't show stains as much. Edwardian maids wore that for a reason. Easy to accessorize, too. She picked out ten off the racks. Holly snatched a few scarves--along with some white aprons--that might work as belts or sashes. She tried not to think about how it made her clit throb that they also might bind her as well.

The proprietor took her master's note of hand without question. Either her master was well-known, or else the note counted as a "vow" under the weird rules of the Deepdown. He even arranged delivery to her master's home. Holly wore the tunic she had tried on with a golden scarf tied about her waist. It wouldn't hurt to "look pretty", as her master had put it. She drifted among the other tents and stalls to see what they had. She picked up a nice wooden hairbrush and steel comb at one. With some hesitation, she bought a silver-backed mirror with art-deco engraving as well. At another, what appeared to be a hobbit in a lab coat and a wizard's hat sold her a number of jars of cosmetics, brushes and applicators, and a wooden case to contain them. The stall next to it had jewelry under glass. There was no one behind the counter...but when she hesitantly pointed out some pieces, an invisible hand lifted them out for inspection. Holly left that one with several brooches and golden chains strung with spherical bells. Not to mention a serious case of the creeps. A white-haired midget with pointed ears in a cobbler's apron sold her a pair of Grecian style sandals with soles made from tire treads.

Holly twined the long laces around her calf until they were tied just below the knee. About one ankle went a belled chain. They called these "slave bells", didn't they? That was what she was, now. None of what she had bought was truly hers. Everything was Fezzik's. Each chime of the bells reminded her that she was his--if she was lucky--for a more than a century. Or she might end up some other creature's toy, if he died or sold her. Holly rubbed her thighs together as her clit stiffened at the idea. Aunt Margaret must be right. She was a slut. To fuck him was monstrous. It was like bedding a demon. But his cock and tongue and fingers tore orgasms that she both hated and longed for. Being lead naked on the street had been humiliating. Her nipples were hard as diamonds at being so exposed. She needed to plunge her fingers into her pussy and pump and twist and imagine being dragged sobbing onto a thick green cock that pounded mercilessly into her helplessly wet--

She needed a toothbrush and toothpaste. And a sewing kit to alter the dresses and fix her master's clothes.

Holly's knees were wobbly from suppressing the heat between her thighs when she finally appeared before her master with two sacks in hand. She held her breath when he snapped the pocket watch shut. He held up two fingers. She had made it back with that much to spare. Dutifully, she proffered the hand-written receipts. Fezzik instead rummaged through the sacks to examine her purchases. Holly cringed when he examined the mirror for a while. Her breath came out in a rush when he shrugged and put it away. He did not have a problem with the jewelry, either. He took the receipts then. A twirled finger commanded her to turn about for inspection. Arching her back, Holly shuffled about in place with her wrists crossed behind her. When she faced him again, he was rifling through the receipts with a sour expression.

"You did not think to haggle?" Fezzik asked.

"No. I apologize, my master." Holly said. "We don't do it as much as elsewhere above. And, I would think it would be disrespectful to dispute the prices with another master."

"My mistake." Fezzik sighed. "You chose well for the most part...aside from the tunic. Much too long."

"I can hem them up, my master," Holly replied. "I learned basic sewing from my mom. It came in handy when I ran off. Too expensive to pay for alterations."

"That will be a saving, at least." Fezzik hummed. "At least I will not have to pay to apprentice you to a more experienced gorl for that."

"I don't mind learning, my master," Holly said. "I picked up a lot of tips from people who made their own costumes."

"A lucky goblin am I, to have found such a smart gorl," Fezzik said. "And now I have a gift for you."

"A...gift." Holly glanced at a certain tent. "Is, uh, that also going to involve needles?"

"Not these," Fezzik said. "Hands and knees, head up."

He revealed the cuffs and collar when she assumed the position on the flagstones before the auction block. They were not the simple steel rings of the ship's work chains. They were brass bands three fingers wide that were open at the ends. Four small metal loops on each one awaited chains or other bonds. The outer surfaces had been--cast? machined?--with a lovely arabesque pattern. Holly panted as her master fitted them on each limb in turn. He squeezed them closed with goblin strength. Goblincrafts sealed the ends seamlessly. The fit was perfect: loose enough to clean under or run a sandal lace beneath. But there was no chance of her ever removing them. They had a weight that was due to far more than their size. When the collar went about her throat, Holly could barely hold up her head as it seemed to want to drag her down until her forehead was on the cobbles.

12