The God of Mischief

Story Info
The master puppeteer.
2k words
4
1.3k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ravi lay floating lazily in the middle of the crowded swimming pool, feeling the rays of the sun warming the entire front of his body. His waterproof, noise-canceling earphones drowned out the 'ambient' noise as he preferred to call them. Were he to unplug his ears, he would be on the receiving end of gasps, rude comments, and disbelieving exclamations all at once. Were he to open his eyes, he would be spectator to the shocked facial expressions displayed on all whom Lady Luck had brought to the swimming pool that day. 'Or would it be so lucky for some of them?' He chuckled at his private joke.

The crowd's reactions were not without reason. Ravi, seemingly floating without a care in the world, was completely naked. And true, he was indeed unafraid. His phone was stood up on a table at the edge of the pool, recording his nudity, the part of the crowd behind him, and more importantly the girl he had just stymied more than anyone else. Visualizing himself on the phone's screen, he flexed his cock a few times. 'Best not to make them think I'm dead,' he chuckled.

The predictability of the crowd's reactions bored him, and they now only served as background noise to his main show, the girl. There was a time when he would get unnerved by the attention and the myriad of unexpected responses he received, which often made him change his mind at the last moment, right before executing a dramatic entrance. Ah yes, there was a time when a stunt like this was considered dramatic for him. However his addiction to shocking people out of their skins had come at a cost. On each occasion he had to rack his brains to come up with a slightly more daring scheme. Thankfully he had realized this quite early in his career, and so would up the ante only very slightly each time. No, it would not do for him to no longer be able to get excited in his adventures.

The poor girl guarding his swimming trunks stood shell-shocked at the scene played out before her. She would be the star of his movie of course, and would prove to be an excellent visual aid to his masturbation session later. A pity that he couldn't capture her face, he would just have to play it back by memory. A wicked smile played across his face as he recollected the moment he roped the unwitting girl into his plans.

All good things come only to those who wait patiently. And Ravi had indeed waited with a keen eye, while reclining on his elbows seated at the edge of the pool, dipping his lower legs in the water. He knew the type he was looking for, he was hopelessly in love with such girls, and her entrance triggered an instinctive signal in his mind. No he was not attracted to the confident tan-skinned beauties who commanded every room they walked into. Instead it was to this girl, the epitome of endearing modesty, with a permanent blush on her face and lips that never reach each other, a constant magnet of every mildly dominant male around her.

As she laid her bag on her chosen pool chair and began nervously disrobing her outer clothing, Ravi strode on to her confidently, leaned past her to place his phone on the nearby table, while resting his hand on her lower back to gain her attention. The stunned girl twirled around so suddenly and beautifully that it was only the weight of experience that allowed Ravi to continue with his plan, smiling confidently down at her in the uncomfortable 6 inches of space between them.

"My dear, you are incredibly beautiful" he calmly said with a disarming smile, making her blush bright red and look downward uncomfortably. The trick, he knew, was to keep disarming her either with compliments or uncharacteristic behavior, never allowing her to make sense of what was happening until it's too late. "In fact," he continued while tracing a finger across the small of her back, "you're deliciously perfect for my plans."

"What plans..." she involuntarily murmured, and Ravi seized the opportunity to raise her chin with his index finger and cast a smile deep into her eyes.

"You'll see."

He kissed her, and at first she tried to escape this strange situation, but Ravi remained patient. He would not force her, and never did he grip her tightly, for such angels as her are fragile creatures. He simply stayed his ground and allowed her to blush severely before leaning ever so mildly back into the kiss, perhaps out of politeness, or perhaps out of submission. Now reaching behind her to hold her, he continued the kiss and she did not recoil. Instead she now leaned her entire body into his, and he felt what any man would feel in his situation... A tremendous desire to protect this precious little damsel before him. Shaking off that feeling as he wanted to see his plans through, he reached his hand to her eyes, closing them, and she complied. "Do you trust me?" he asked quite unnecessarily, and she nodded the affirmative, drawn by his charisma. "Keep your eyes closed sweetheart, and place your hands on my shoulders."

Ignoring the crowd's curiosity and admiration of how smoothly he connected with the new girl, he slipped off his wet trunks while he was still pressed against her body. He intended to shock her into having a minor heart attack. When his trunks pooled at his feet and his erect cock bounced up and kissed the crotch of her bikini, she squealed, jumped, and opened her eyes wide in shock. Ravi merely winked at her and whispered in her ear, "You had better keep this safe for me." There was no response from her this time, and it was all she could do to remain standing as this curious man fitted his earphones and lowered himself to relax in the pool.

A few minutes passed, and such is the nature of time in these pregnant scenarios that anything can happen that is too far from the planned script. Commencing his early exit so as to not press his luck, Ravi opened his eyes and looked past the shocked crowd at the doe he left standing over his trunks. Predictably she was fidgeting slightly, blushing a deep crimson, and very adorably still rooted to her spot.

"I'm coming my love," Ravi shouted out, and caused his plaything to blush an even deeper shade if that were even possible.

Swimming up to the edge, he pulled himself off the water and onto the edge of the pool. He took the opportunity to take in the faces of his spectators as he casually removed his earphones. Most were shocked and staring at his nude body, exactly the way he liked it. He lived for the female attention. The male attention he could do without, but learned to endure. Then his mutual admiration of his spectators was broken by a desperate female voice. His female. "What are you doing!" she hissed loud enough for the entire crowd to hear.

Ravi turned towards her, folded his arms across his chest, and simply looked at her with an amused smile. She was the unwilling participant pulled in by his repeated practice. So thoroughly was she disarmed. So deeply was she entrenched in his game. "Do you like what you see?" he added to her further discomfort. Her eyes which were politely kept at his eye level so far were involuntarily drawn downwards, eliciting a gasp not just from her but from the crowd that was quite possibly enjoying this little exchange.

"I... You... I... I... Please!" she pleaded, quite unsuccessfully, as her eyes darted back and forth between his cock and his eyes. His cock, quite erect now, was leaking pre-cum as he soaked in her terrified embarrassment. She quite quickly then averted her eyes.

He walked closer, dissolving the distance between them such that his hard cock rested on the bare skin of her tummy, which caused her to jump and squeal once more to his utter delight. "Dress me," he whispered to her. She looked at him with her mouth agape. "Go on," he urged once again, his face filling her vision of her world, his entire body obscuring her own from the crowd behind him.

"N.. No.. No!" she struggled to get her words out. The few bursts of laughter from those who could hear her led her to blush once again and dip her head down, which caused his erect and ready cock to come into her view again. She gasped and looked back at his eyes. "Please! You can't do this to me!" she spoke softly and on the verge of tears.

Ravi would not give up. It was an incredibly erotic situation for him, and a part of his mind convinced him that it would help this girl to do something remotely wild. Standing firmly with his arms folded he spoke in a voice loud enough for half the crowd to hear, "I'll just remain naked then, seeing as you're enjoying it." More laughter erupted from around them.

This of course brought on a look of disbelief from her, mixed with what might have been a bit of fear, excitement, and anger, it's hard to say. "I... I don't!" she yelled out loud. The crowd laughed, and Ravi controlled his distraction by them so as to stay in character. He contented himself however with their jovial laughter, able to thus rest his fate in them a little easier, and continued to smile condescendingly upon the poor hapless girl in front of him.

"The security guards may come for me soon. I'm in your hands my dear," and so saying he remained rooted, contradicting the urgency of his message.

The heroine of this story however, was launched into action before she could even comprehend what she had to do. In moments she was kneeling down in front of Ravi's cock, his trunks in her hands, not knowing where to look. "What's your name my dear?" asked Ravi with a tone that befits as sweet a victim as she, while his hands rested on her shoulders.

Looking up and then gulping as she had to look past his erect cock to his face, she whispered, "Sar... Sarah."

"Sar-Sarah? Or is it just Sarah?"

"Just Sarah!" she replied a little too loud and once again blushed something fierce, as if the revelation of her name was her giving up her last thread of modesty.

Ravi caressed her cheek and assured her in a fatherly tone, "Thank you Sarah."

"Please... Please help me cover your cock." The decidedly naughty word elicited a raised eyebrow from Ravi, several gasps from the onlookers, and a stunned expression from Sarah who had quite obviously let the word slip by accident. Oh how he yearned to prolong her torture, yet her pleading eyes won over. Ravi knew his time was running out, both in keeping her under his spell as well as in staving off an arrest. He lifted first one foot off the ground, which Sarah hurriedly and gratefully took advantage of to fit the first leg of his trunks, and then the other.

In so doing, he took the opportunity to step forward such that the base of his cock pressed against the soft skin of her forehead. Yelping, and possibly no longer surprised that her new companion would try to shock her very soul, she took a step back and pulled his trunks up, to the cheers of the crowd. It was then that she fully took in the crowd. Ravi kept his gaze on her a moment longer, then turned himself to appreciate his handiwork. All he could see were appreciative smiles, and he nodded back as would an orchestra's conductor.

He turned back to Sarah whose eyes were waiting for his. She was waiting for his approval, and he readily showered it upon her, "You're a doll, Sarah."

Smiling and blushing she responded in a soft voice, "You're mad!"

"And you'll love me for it," continued Ravi. Raising her hand and kissing the back of it as the chivalrous knights did to the handsome ladies, he then said softly yet firmly, "Come have a drink with me." She simply followed, tugged along by that unknown, invisible string that he commanded as a puppeteer.