The Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my you're very potent." She says when she releases his cock.

"Uh thanks."

"Show him how you can bring him back." She put her fingers on the head of his cock and he groaned as his cock swelled to full capacity again.

Carter has been my best friend since we met in kindergarten, closer than a brother and I suddenly feel like a kid with a new toy, I want to show him everything she can do. I want him to be as excited as I am.

"I want you to think of your biggest fantasy, the one you've never told anyone, one that you're to chicken shit to ever tell a real woman." Carter looks at me like I'm crazy. He's not about to tell me his fantasy any more than I would tell him mine but it doesn't matter.

"He wants you both to fuck me at the same time. Both of your cocks in me at once. I want that too." She smiled at him and her nipples glowed. "He wants me to suck your dick while he fucks me from behind, he wants to spank me until my ass is red and hot..."

"Alright enough! He gets the idea." Carter growled.

"Let's start with you sucking my cock while he fucks you." I was already hard but my cock pulses as I say the words. I walk to the bedroom knowing they are both following. I strip my clothes off and climb on the bed with my back against the headboard. Aleena crawls up on the bed as well but carter hesitates. I consider trying to reassure him, but opt to give him a minute instead. Aleena crawls between my legs and takes my cock in her hand she licks all around the swollen head before she sucks me deep.

"Ah baby you're so damn good at that." I groan and close my eyes for a second before deciding that the visual of this gorgeous woman sucking my dick is too good to miss. Her red lips are wrapped tight around my cock sucking and pulling and it feels unbelievable. Until she stops, she looks over her shoulder at Carter, I forgot he was even there but he's watching me get my cock sucked with avid attention.

"I want you to fuck me too." Aleena says. He doesn't answer, he just starts taking his clothes off. When he's naked I watch him fit his thick cock to her pussy. He grips her hips and pushes in slowly. His eyes roll back and he groans.

"God damn that's good."

I couldn't agree more, I love the threesome action. It's hot as hell. Carter begins to pound into her making her rock over my cock. "Go hard, she likes it rough." I tell him, the harder he goes the harder she sucks me. It almost feels like I'm stuck in a friendly vacuum cleaner but the hint of pain is of so good, I feel Aleena's hand between my legs and spread for her thinking she's going for my balls but she slides right past them. Her finger slides into my ass so easily I know she did that magic lube thing. I never thought it would be something I enjoyed but it feels damn good. When she finds my prostate, and presses I immediately blow my load and just keep blowing.

"Holy hell." I groan as she sucks the fluid out of me. Apparently, it was a hot visual too because Carter's curses match mine as he grips her ass and pulls her tight. Her whole body has a blueish tinge and.

"Now together" She insists. My cock swells back the little bit that it had lost and I am more than ready to fuck her. I move down and have her straddle me, impaling herself on my cock.

"Fuck her ass." I say to Carter and his eyes bulge. "She loves it."

"I love it." She agrees looking over her shoulder at him.

"Lube Aleena."

"Done." I watch Carters face as he pushes in to her tight dark passage. He looks like he's in pain but I know he's not, it's a pleasure overload. "Yes, yes, do it." Aleena cries and Carter slaps her ass just as he slides deep. I can feel his cock moving inside her body and it's hot. I love the way it feels when he slaps her and she clenches up. I love the way it feels when his dick slides against mine through the thin barrier. I'm barely even moving and I'm ready to cum. When Carter comes he takes me with him, both of us pumping her full of sticky cum.

When we both pull free Aleena cleans us with a flourish and once again our cocks swell full. "Again!" She demands, both your cocks in my pussy."

"Aleena, let me take care of you." I think she came, but I'm not sure and I definitely don't want to leave her wanting.

"No! Don't! I need the energy, don't dispel it." It's then that I realize her whole body is glowing not just her breasts and pussy. She is radiating blue light.

"Are you okay?"

"Please in my pussy!"

"Okay no problem. Carter, top or bottom?"

"Top."

I scoot to the edge of the bed and have her straddle me again. This time Carter is standing on the floor and once I'm in I feel his cock at the base of mine. Pushing against me. Just knowing my best friends cock is touching mine is so wrong and so hot!

He pushes into her squeezing my dick and making her cry out. "More more more!" He slapped her as and she screamed. "Again." He slapped her again and she cried out again her eyes clenched shut. I can feel her body trembling. Shaking under the pressure. She's fighting the orgasm even as she pleads for more.

Her cunt is so full of cum that our cocks are coated in it slipping and sliding against each other while we each take turns stroking into her. It feels so damn good. I can't breathe, my cock stroking his cock and her pussy is the hottest thing I've ever felt. Hotter than anything else we've done in the last two days. I think I may explode from it. I feel Carter come. I feel his cock pulsing against mine, I feel his hot cum on the head of my cock and it's too much. I cum with a hoarse shout, spurting my hot cum on his cock.

"Oh thank you." Aleena gasps. She didn't cum she's fighting it and I know one single touch to her clit would make her explode but I can't. She pulls away from both of us and looks in my eyes.

"Thank you. I won't forget?"

"What?" That sounds too much like good bye, "What are you talking about?" She's already moving, nearly floating out the door, a glowing blue naked woman. I follow because what else can I do.

"Aleena wait," I yell, "Where are you going?"

"I can be free, I have enough, thank you, I won't forget, I'll make you happy."

"You make me happy! Stay!"

"I can't stay."

I'm not thinking clearly so I grab her arm and tug her back. "You can't leave."

"I'm sorry." She says softly, and puts her hand on my chest. There is a flash of blue light and a horrendous pain in my chest. I feel myself hit the ground and then nothing.

"I think he's coming around! Brody? Brody?" Can you hear me? My eyes feel stuck shut but I peel them apart only to clench them closed because of the bright light. "Brody, can you hear me?"

"Yes, I hear you." I rasp. My throat is scratchy, it hurts to talk but I blink my eyes open and see Carter's face hovering over me.

"Christ man, you scared the shit out of me." He grins but I'm not looking at him anymore I'm looking around the white room. It's full of machines and lights. I'm in a hospital room.

"What happened?"

"You were stuck by lightning. Fucking lightning man! You've been out for a week!"

"A week? What day is it?"

"It's the 27th."

"I've been here a week and it's the 27th... does that mean none of it was real? The Goddess was... a coma dream?

A woman in blue scrubs came into my view. She had long blond hair in a thick braid down her back.

"Welcome back." She smiled at me. "You had me worried there for a bit. How are you feeling?"

My eyes dropped to the ID clipped to her scrubs it read, Aleena.

"Goddess?" The nurse smiled and I saw her cheek turn pink.

"Uh thanks, I think. Can you tell me does anything hurt?"

I could only stare at this woman, her blue eyes sparking. She was beautiful, in a real woman way, not at all cartoonish. "You're beautiful."

She smiled and blushed more. "Thank you."

I could hear Carter laughing at me but I couldn't take my eyes from hers. Those blue eyes held me ensnared. She didn't know it yet but this woman was meant for me.