The Goddess & The Grasshopper

Story Info
Evolution & becoming- bicurious wifey, exploring sexuality.
4.8k words
4.61
3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction.

I walk into the darkened, dimly lit space, shrouded in the murmurings of others.

The clinking of glasses, casual conversations, intermittent outbursts of laughter. The room is a blur.

I feel comforted by the undefined anonymity as my heart beats out of my chest.

I draw a slow deep breath, feeling it fill and expand the pit at the base of my belly. In the stretch, I hold.

I lose track...until I remember, then control myself as I slowly exhale, through pursed lips.

I feel pounding in my chest, my ears, as warmth fills my face.

It's so hot in here. I close my eyes and continue to breathe.

All the mutterings are silenced by the rush of air in and the controlled, extended release.

"what the f***?" I'm jolted back into the space as a force knocks me forward.

Thankfully my legs, my feet, respond and catch me as I lunge.

I had stopped in the midst of a thoroughfare, right near the entrance, and been jostled by an energetic party that had just arrived at the bar. They pushed past me and broke my silence with joyus eruptions, squeals of excitement.

Anger and annoyance rise, but after taking a few breaths, quickly subside, as the context of the scene comes back into focus.

I scan the room. I become aware of my hands, clasping, grabbing, wringing at each other just in front of my body.

I wipe my moist palms against the jeans that grip my thighs and continue to step into the space.

It's busy. People are grouped, and are not, all around me. Faceless among the masses.

There is a lively pulse, a festive electricity in the air.

I remember to breathe, as I remember why I'm there...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1- The Onset.

The edible I ate hasn't kicked in yet; time for some liquid courage.

I hate going to a bar alone. Even if I'm meeting someone there, even the act of walking through the door solo, makes my heart race. I feel like I'm pantomiming the actions and observing myself from the outside. Playing the part of a single person opening the door, showing my ID, and taking one step after another as I make my way past others, who seemingly embody themselves. I make my way to the bar.

Thank goodness the bartender has their back to me as I just realized that I have to vocalize an order once I get their attention. My brain is spinning from the noise, the crowd, the edible starting to move from my digestive to circulatory system.

I inadvertently make eye contact with the bartender; my panic is misread as urgency. They hurry over. Shit.

My thoughts race and search for something to utter. With each step the bartender takes, my mind spins further out of control. I manage to sputter, " Gin and ginger...double." The words sound crazy. Is that even a drink? Does this bartender think I'm a joke? Is this going to be drinkable? Or disgusting? My fiery face blinks back tears as I dig for my wallet. I need this interaction to be over. I trade a fistful of bills for the booze and run away from the bar.

I sink into a space of my own, amidst a pool of others. I feverishly sip away at my drink. I'm so grateful for the straw; it gives my antsy hands something to do. Having to mitigate slurping through ice cubes may have been too much to handle, may have put me over the edge. The clash of cold cubes against my teeth, balanced on my lips, might have been enough to call this whole thing off. But alas, the straw.

I swallow the bubbly sweetness as quickly as I can draw it into my mouth. I reach the bottom and the gin hits my brain. I wince and gag. Oof...Strong pour.

I again become aware that I am in a room teaming with others. As I pick up my phone, I feel it buzz in my fingertips.

Two words simultaneously take my breath and cover my body in sweat, "I'm here."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2- At the bar.

Fuck. Why did I do this? It's not too late, I could ghost them. They don't know I, too, am here.

I'm so sweaty. It's so hot! I shove an ice cube in my mouth as I try to bring myself, and my temperature, back down. Breathe in...out....

I start to make my way to the bathroom as I think of my reply. I alternate hands, holding my drink and pressing my cool fingers on my hot face, weaving through the others.

I make it into a stall, and breathe relief as I slide the latch across. I pull my jeans and panties down to my knees and plunk myself on the seat. I close my eyes and take a couple slow breaths. All the sounds are muffled except for two others conversing at the sink. I wait and breathe until they go, and I am alone.

I glance at my phone again. Two new messages. A kissy face and underwear from my partner, and another...from her.

"At the bar. What's your drink?"

Fuuuck! I immediately start googling "cool drink orders"-not another gin and ginger debacle. Jack and coke? Tom Collins? I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard. Beer? Yeah...maybe a beer, that's pretty cool, right? I text my partner and ask if ordering a beer would seem like something a cool person might order.

"Relax. Remember, this is supposed to be fun (wink)."

I text her, "Beer would be great. Anything on tap. Surprise me. (wink)"

...super cool...right?

"Just got here; making my way over. Wearing red."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3-Not Alone.

Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god. Breathe. Ok...I have to go.

I close my eyes, take a deep breath, and again, slowly release through clenched lips. Wipe myself, pull my pants up, button, and flush. I rest my head against the cool metal door, slowly unlatch the lock, and head towards the sink. As soon as I lather up, another group enters the bathroom.

I'm reminded of the loud bustle outside of my sanctuary. They enter stalls as I try to hide my sweat-soaked hair, tuck it behind my ears. I roll my icy glass across my cheeks and forehead, and leave it on the counter. I take one last breath, pause, then push back out into the darkness.

I angle myself so I can approach the bar from the entrance. It seems darker now, and busier. People are everywhere.

A buzz. "Black tank top".

I'm not alone anymore. I start scanning...it's packed. I try to discern couples and groups from any outliers, any singles.

Breathe... Oh god! I realize that she'll probably be able to see me before I find her. RED!

Oh my god! Can she see me right now? (I become aware that I've forgotten how to breathe.)

Be cool...I'm cool. Beer ordering, cool. I'm breathing, cool. Going out to bars, wearing friggin' red, grabbing a beer, cool. Meeting ladies in black tanks, cool.

I see her...seeing me see her. We smile. Fuuuck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4- Here goes.

She looks similar to her pictures; her hair's a bit shorter. Her eyes are more electric. I motion that I'll make my way over.

Holy fuck, what the heck am I doing? It's legit been over 15 years since I interacted with another human in this way. I want to vomit. I want to hide. Would she see me if I ducked out? I could pull it off. What if she's disappointed? What if I make it around to her side of the bar and she's not there? What if she's dipped?

She didn't. She's right there. Breathe in.... And out. Thank goodness, she's still smiling. Here goes.

"Hey there," she says, buoyantly, as she pushes a pint in my direction. "Your smile is brighter than your pictures give you credit for."

"The same could be said for your eyes." I lift my glass and smile "Thanks! And cheers..."

"To us"- we say. Our eyes lock, as we press our drinks to our lips.

The pounding bassline pierces the chatter and laughter. Has it been there the whole time? We make a few attempts at banter but realize this is no place to chat, and that's not why we're here.

She grabs my hand; her eyes widen, "Let's dance." We slug the rest of our drinks and take to the floor.

Oh my freaken god. I'm flooded with terror and excitement. My face flashes flames and I feel a bead of sweat trickle down my temple. My whole body is damp in an instant.

Thankfully, the space is over-full. Any worry over my lack of dancing skills devolves as bodies press closer and closer into each other. She reaches where we're going and turns to me. It's the first time I can take her in, take all of her in.

She is beautiful and real. She's soft, and a little tough, a little edgy, a little dark.

She spreads our arms wide. She's taking me in too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 - It's fucking on.

Her fingers trace the underside of my wrists and arms. As we lower them, she runs her hands down my sides and around my hips, resting her fingertips on the small of my damp back.

I notice her scent, spicy and floral, something I'd never choose for myself but there's no other smell that would better suit her, or the moment. I can't get enough of it.

I look at her, looking at me. It's fucking on.

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6 - A big fucking deal.

This moment that I've found myself in, this thrilling moment, is a big fucking deal. This is not a coincidental rendezvous, a chance happening. This is... is it a lifetime in the making? Maybe I could say it like that... that all the encounters I'd had up until this moment had all led me to this, led me to her.

Led me to these entrancing eyes staring back at mine, as I trace her moist (thank goodness) hair line... run my fingers through her hair, to meet the wetness of the nape of her neck... tip toe around her face, barely touching her jawline with the back of my fingers... grazing those lips.

All the words that come to mind are fitting but can't quite capture them. They are, but aren't just succulent, luscious, plump, voluptuous. Whatever they are, I want to bite them. I want to suck them. I want them in my mouth.

My mind cycles and oscillates between drinking in this intoxicating woman and thinking about, processing the magnitude of this moment.

I can't believe this is happening... but it is.

I can't believe I'd take a leap like this... but I have.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7- Holy fuck.

We press our foreheads against each other. I feel her warm, wetness against mine. I close my eyes and breathe.

She wraps her arms tighter around me and presses her body into mine. Our rhythmic motions grind against each other.

I draw my nose across hers and press my lips to her forehead, eyes still closed. I feel her hands move from my body. She places them on each side of my face; I feel her fingers circle around the back of my neck.

I open my eyes as she lowers mine to hers.

Holy fuck; this is really happening.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8- Hot breath.

We stare, for what feels like forever but what was likely just a brief moment. I see the corners of her eyes curl to a smile, different from the ones I saw earlier.

Her mouth is open, lips apart. I feel her hot breath wash over my skin with every pant.

I brush my lips against hers. I gasp for breath. She grips me tighter. Eyes still locked. She swallows, then returns to heavy breathing, almost, just barely grunting.

I encase her top lip in mine and slowly run my tongue from the outer crease towards the center, barely touching the space where her outer lip meets her insides.

Her hands move up into, and grasp my hair, as she guides my face towards hers. She plunges her tongue into my mouth and begins sucking and swirling herself around inside me. She's inviting, not forceful. Playful... as if to say, "Join me."

I do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9- Relax into her.

I kiss her, over toward the side of her face and pause at her ear. I brush my lips on her soft lobe as I breathe on her, for her. I gently nibble and lap her neck. I taste her salty skin; my mouth finds the curve at her shoulder. She responds with a deep sigh.

I gently slide my fingers under the strap of her tank top... no bra. I slide the strap just off her shoulder and kiss at the space where it had been. She tosses her head back and laughs.

She brings her hands to my face again and kisses me, deeply. She presses her hand into the back of my neck and slides the other beneath my waistband, in the small of my back. I cringe for a moment; it's likely dripping back there. She doesn't seem to mind. I relax into her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10 - Breathless.

The song whose pounding baseline fueled our eager introduction comes to an abrupt ending, thrusting us back into the room. We pull our faces from each other, breathless.

Her eyes are more alive than ever. I search for words but my mind is exploding.

So fucking hot (in so many ways). We are soaked, glistening, drenched in each other... amongst other hot, soaked bodies... pressed against, grinding against each other... moving together.

We gasp for air through smiles. We cherish the silence; our ears begin to ring. She motions with her head, turns around, and leads us through the crowd.

I know where we're going. I've been in this direction before

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11- This Woman!

We patiently push past the crowd, back towards the sanctuary, from earlier this evening. As I slide the same latch, I can feel her breathing into the back of my neck. I feel her body press against mine.

She enlaces her fingers in my hands. We breathe; together for a moment. She raises our arms and leans into me, against the door.

"Stay there," she grabs a firm hold of my wrists.

Oh my freaken... "Breathe."

In... out... she reminds me that I'm alive. I feel her tongue on the back of my ear, her teeth nibbling at me, sucking on my skin. Shivers run through me.

First her eyes, now her mouth... she moves down the back of my neck, bringing with her, pulses of lightening.

"Breathe." She revives me. Again. She literally takes my breath away.

In... out... I come to.

This beautiful woman, in a black tank top, pressed up against me, holding me sexy-hostage in my sanctuary, is slowly, and firmly, running her hands down my arms. When she gets past my shoulders, she begins to encircle my body. As she wraps her arms around me, one hand snakes under my shirt and starts groping at my breasts.

"Mmm, no bra." She encircles my nipple with her fingertips. I feel her hot breath over my shoulder. I let out an involuntary sigh. Her other hand plunges lower; I can feel her fingers running over my jeans, running over... me.

"Mmm..." a gutteral hum comes from deep inside. This woman! Saliva starts gathering in my mouth and I start panting against the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 12- Fucking goddess.

I attempt to turn to her but she's too quick. She pins me.

"Nah, ah, ah," this woman! She shifts to my side, still behind me. Teasing and fondling me.

Mmm, her hands know exactly what to do.

She moves her hand down my back, over the curve of my bottom, following my crease down and under me. Oh my god! Circling each cheek, dipping in between, moving to the other...

Thwack! A rush of pain; the skin on my bottom stings.

"mmUgh! That fucking ass!"

She's too much; I turn around, back her up against the wall. I kiss her mouth and lay my hands on her breasts, her tits. I run my thumbs over her nipples. They're hard. I circle my palms over them. I want them in my mouth.

I pull my lips from hers. Mouth still open, watering, I look into her eyes. They've transformed again, now filled with hunger.

"I want them in your mouth." How the fuck did she know? "I'll tell you what to do."

From my personal experience, when someone is willing to teach you how to please them, especially when you are a novice and she is a fucking goddess in a black tank top, her electric eyes staring down at you, as you lover your mouth to her delicious, perfectly ample bosom, let them.

"Tease me." I throb down below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13 - Now you.

I rub my face against her. The fabric of her shirt is soft and slippery as it brushes on my skin. I glance up; her eyes are shut. She entangles her fingers in my wet locks. Slowly, she gathers the hair from the back of my neck. I can feel a cool rush; it sends tingles through me.

I see her nipples popping from the smooth fabric draped against her. I brush my lips on them and feel their hardness, engorged in pleasure. I hear her breathing deepen.

I pause and breathe too. My warm exhale permeates the thin barrier between her and me. Time stands still. I breathe her into me.

My hands encircle each of her delectable breasts. I feel the weight of them in my grasp, feel their soft give as I gently squeeze. Intensity grows inside me.

"Mmm... harder."

This fucking woman. I grasp at her, a bit more firm. Grip her erect nipples, rub them against me, my lips, my cheeks. I feel her hardness on my flesh ; it heightens every feeling inside me.

"Kiss me."

I look up at her. She looks down into me with fiery, electric eyes, inviting me to our next lesson. I bring my lips to her. We bite and suck and nibble as she pulls her black tank top over her head.

"Now you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14- Those fucking lips.

We tug at my shirt, pulling it up and over my head. It gets caught as I pull my arms through. She capitalizes.

She pushes me against the door, clasps my breasts in her hands, squeezes and gropes at me while she latches those fucking lips on to me...

Fuuuuuuuuuck.

She sucks and swirls her talented tongue. My eyes roll back as I sink my weight against the door. I finally free an arm and allow my brain to fully drink in the moment. Each lap, each swirl, each suck, each time she braces me gently between her teeth, I throb.

I remind myself to open my eyes. I vibrate at the sight of this beautiful woman, with her gorgeous mouth engulfing, and skillfully devouring me. She catches me peeking and breaks suction.

"Like what you see?"

All I can manage is a smile and a moan. She brings her hot mouth and luscious lips to my other breast.

My hands tangle in her hair. It's wet, soaked through. I run my fingers through it, twirling her moistness around me; pulling her towards me.

I feel her hands on the front of my jeans. She starts to unbutton.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh m-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15- She lunges.

Two women burst through the door and with them floods a wall of sound.

I look down, with terror in my eyes. She meets mine with excitement. She holds her finger up to those plump, juicy, fucking suckable lips. Shhhhh.

One girl heads to the stall next to us. I can see her through the slit, as I try to stifle every sound that suddenly wants to scream out of my body.

12