The Goddess' Island

Story Info
She broke the Goddess' Rule, but got to meet the Goddess.
1.1k words
3.76
7.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sub_Anne
Sub_Anne
24 Followers

1 Revolution = 3 Years

Average Life Expectancy = 300 Revolutions

We lived on an island, a rather expansive and large island. But by the time you were about of age you had seen the entire island. And likely used most things on the island to bang yourself. Sometimes you would get the other girls of your grouping and play games. Holding each other down while you force the flora into each other. Or when on the beach with the stimulating tendrils, girls will hold each other in place. Letting the tendril explore and play with you, bringing you to the edge or squirting repeatedly. It was good fun, but at about thirty revolutions, you were no longer allowed to pleasure yourself, or take release.

You had to seek approval from the high priestess, who would then consult the goddess. If they were to give you permission to release, you would be supervised by the high priestess. Then immediately after your release, you would be taken to a holding cell. Where then you would be bound, bent at the hips. A punishment tendril would then be put in your cell and let to perform as it desires. Whilst one of our brewers were to milk you. After your time in the cells was up, three weeks, you will be escorted to the priestess and brought to the edge for five hours. And denied at the end, then allowed to walk the island freely again.

All this was commanded by the goddess. She keeps us healthy and protected. And gives the island life. Without her, none of the fauna, flora, tendrils, nothing on this island would exist. We don't wonder what lies beyond, why would we. We have the most beautiful women on earth, and the most pleasurable of things, and we've seen men and women beyond. There's no need or desire for us to live their lifestyle.

Well that's not entirely true, we do have expeditions that leave twice a revolution to venture to a place called Earth. Those expeditions would go to get women, and return them as our slaves. We wouldn't see much of them, but they would be well used by the goddess herself. I was supposed to be on one of these expeditions. But the night before departure one of the chiefs that answers to the priestess caught me with one of the girls who was about twenty revolutions. Beautiful lass, amazing breasts, wonderfully tight pussy, gorgeous long dirty blonde hair. By the time the chief got to us in my hovel, I was covered in her orgasm juice. And she was digging her tongue into my eager pussy.

I have to say, I was rather proud of myself, I was well into my forty-fifth revolution. The younger girl knew full well of my counts, and I hers. But she still came with me for the glorious night of pleasure. Me with my mid length raven hair, my long tanned legs, B cup breasts, thin bright red lips, and dark purple eyes. Not gonna lie, I practice some spells, I'm normally quite careful to set up a border around my hovel. Preventing the chiefs from actually seeing what I am doing with anyone else.

The chief didn't let either of us release, pulling a spell of guidance to guide us straight before the priestess. The priestess upon seeing me covered in juices, and dripping like no day. Our ruling came quickly, I was taken to the most intense cell. The younger girl was taken away from me. I don't know where, but I hope her punishment was light. Once tied and locked in place I watched five of the guards bring in the tendrils. They each carried three with them, fifteen in total. The guards left, except one, who stayed behind and put pins in my breasts, and electric needles into my cunt lips.

Her exit brought by the first shocks to my sex. And the tendrils quickly started to play with my tits, there was no milking going on, giving the tendrils full access to my breasts. Playing with the pins, and pulling at the nipples. The tendrils by my legs quickly invaded my pussy and asshole. The electricity getting more intense, the tendrils spreading my juice all over my upper legs. Causing more of my body to be touched by each shock. One tendril entered my mouth, slowly filling me, and began to go in and out. Gaining speed as it went, fucking my throat.

Within the first day I had to be supported entirely by the restraints. The guards had to come in to re-secure me, to keep me off the floor. I begged them to get me out of the cell with what little energy I had left. Before shutting the cell off again a guard brought in the extractor device, it would be attached to my breasts. The milk pulled would then go to one of our brewers and used in our beverages.

The last thing I remember being awake for was the tendrils spreading my pussy open. They didn't insert themselves, they just spread me. Causing the needles to contact my legs as they did. I don't know how wide they pulled me. But I fell asleep and didn't wake up until the guards came back for me. They woke me up with a prod, not just on the surface of my body. It was like those tasers that humans had. It embedded in me, but it didn't shock, instead it filled me with energy. I was awake before they had taken off the restraints. I tried to jump up and get out, and felt the shock on my ankles and neck as I started to move. The tendrils wrapping around and up my legs pulling me back down. The tendrils stung where they touched my body, like there were nettles on them.

I was taken to the priestess' chamber rather quickly. The guards having to carry me the whole way. The chamber was empty upon our arrival. Only the sigil in the middle of the chamber was present, which was odd. The priestess normally had her bed and wash basin in here, off to the side. But it was empty. The sigil started to glow as the guards lowered me to my knees and left the chamber. Once the sigil stopped glowing a being appeared. She was indescribable, her breasts were perfect, and her legs were delicious to look at. She had auburn hair, cut down to her mid back.

She approached me, and with every step I felt my pussy get more wet. Her majesty arousing me, and intoxicating me. All thoughts had left my head. When she touched me I felt a rush of excitement and pleasure, and felt an immense and sudden release.

Sub_Anne
Sub_Anne
24 Followers