The Godmother

Story Info
Our holiday to a friends and what my wife got up to.
2.8k words
3.89
42k
52
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnieJames
AnnieJames
249 Followers

Last year we were invited to stay at a friends villa in Silves, Portugal by my wife's friends Nicola and Craig. Nicola and Annie have been friends since high school and Annie is even to their son Andrew's god mother.

Nicola and Craig are both in their early 40's, and Andrew is 18 and still living at home. There villa in the Algarve is there summer home the rest of the year, like us, live near Huddersfield in the north of England. They are both very lucky having jobs which allow the to work from an office in the local town of Silves or back home in Yorkshire, so as you can imagine they spend a lot of time abroad.

Now a little about us, Annie is in her early 40's, blonde, very attractive, with green eyes, extremely large natural 32F boobs and long legs. I'm James, I'm in my late 30, so a little younger than Annie and our hosts; brown hair, blue eyes, tall that sort of thing, but nobody wants to hear about me so I'll get back to the story.

We were to stay with Nicola and Craig for 2 weeks. They'd both taken time off work for the first week to show us the sights. After that we got to do our own thing during the day and meet up with them in the evenings.

The Sunday before they returned to work, we were all sat round the pool drinking wine and talking in the sun. Andrew was swimming in pool, he had an athletic body with light brown hair. I jus happened to be watching him when he climbed out of the pool, I could hardly believe my eyes. The outline of his cock was clearly visible hanging down the leg of his shorts which were clinging to him. It must have been a good 8 inches long. His parents had their backs to him, but Annie had definitely noticed, and was also staring at him, staggered by the size of it. Andrew saw we was looking and went red with embarrassment then shot off indoors.

That night whilst me and Annie were making love, I whispered into her ear "I bet you wish my cock was as big as Andrew's? I bet you wish it was him fucking you right now!"

She rolled her eyes, "Stop teasing your self, your cocks big enough for me, Andrew's cock would probably hurt as it stretches my pussy open!"

Annie knew exactly what she was doing and the thought of it make me release my cum inside her pussy, almost immediately and I imagining it was Andrews cock firing his cum deep inside her.

The next morning we decided to spend the day by the pool. After breakfast Nicola and Craig went to work. It was a lovely sunny day, I was only wearing swim shorts and sunglasses, and Annie was wearing her pink bikini and a transparent wrap around her waist. We settled down on sun loungers near the pool, Annie lay back and closed her eyes to sunbathe, and I picked up my book. After a while I'd noticed that Andrew was hanging around and kept wandering passed us. He was definitely looking at Annie, he didn't know I was watching him from the corner of my eye as I had the sunglasses on and it looked like I was reading my book, but he was unable to take his eyes off my wife.

He was also only wearing swim shorts and I could see his cock bulging in them. I waited until he was out of range and whispered to Annie, "Look at Andrew. You're really turning him on, he can't take his eyes off you."

"Don't be silly, I'm old enough to be his mother, I am his god mother for christ sake he's 25 years younger than me." replied Annie.

An hour or so later Andrew had disappeared. I'd finished my book so I asked Annie if she wanted a drink. She said she would so I went inside to get the drinks and a new book from our bedroom. As I went towards our room I noticed Andrew's bedroom door was slightly open, I know I shouldn't have but I peeped in. It took my eyes a second or two to adjust to the light then I saw Andrew's silhouette against window. He was peeping through the blinds, looking at Annie and wanking his impressive cock. Erect it must have been well over 9 inches long. I found this a huge turn on seeing a young lad wanking over my wife so I just stayed quite watching him slide his hand up and down his shaft. All of a sudden he noticed me and scrambled to cover himself up, mumbling "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" whilst trying to hide his cock back into his shorts.

"It's ok Andrew, don't be sorry, I don't mind" I push the door open and entered his room, I went over to the window to have a look for myself. "She looks beautiful doesn't she?" Andrew was standing next to me, he also looked down at her. He nodded. "I bet you'd like to see more of her wouldn't you?"

"I would!" he replied nervously.

I looked at him, "I think that can be arranged. Stay here and keep watching." I told him. I had s plan.

I went back outside to Annie with a couple of large Gin and Tonic's. And sat back down on the sun lounger next to Annie. "Andrew's gone out, he says he won't be back until later this evening. We're finally on our own babes." I rolled into my side to look at her. "We had the rest of the day to ourselves, why don't you get some sun on those lovely boobs of yours? Go on take your top off!"

Without even opening her eyes Annie arched her back, reached behind her and flicked open the clasp on he bikini top, slid the straps down her arms, and peeled the material away from her magnificent breasts. Her nipples standing proud happy for being released to the warmth of the sun.

She was very trusting that I was telling the truth about being alone, and also a little drunk. How wrong she was! I could only imagine how vigorously Andrew was pulling his massive cock at this exact moment.

The more she drank, the randier she got. She had been rubbing herself through her bikini bottoms, and I could see the wetness between her thighs. She pulled them to one side, allowing the sun to shine on her glistening pussy, then slid a couple of finger into herself.

I had never been this turned on, watching my wife put on this show for me, and unknowingly for Andrew. I leaned over, took her nipple in my mouth and sucked on it hard.

"Let's go inside." she suggested, with a gleam in her eyes. She took my hand and pulled me through the door and over to our room.

In our bedroom with her back to me she removed her bikini bottoms over the firm rounded buttocks, letting then fall to her ankles then kicked them off. She lay down on the bed and looked up at me with a naughty smile on her face.

"Let's pretend you're Andrew and that I'm seducing you, and you're going to fuck me with your huge dick." She smiled wickedly and opened her legs wide. Her pussy was dripping with love juice. "Come on and fuck me then, Andrew" she said. "How I've wanted your lovely big dick stretch my pussy and to feel you hot cum inside me. Come and fuck me, I want your babies!" She had obviously been having fantasies about Andrew all along.

I climbed on top of her and kissed her large erect nipples, then moved down her body and knelt between her legs, licking her slippery oozing slit. She closed her eyes and said "Oh, James that feels good"

I mumbled back "Andrew, I'm Andrew, remember." I kissed her down her rounded thighs to her knee. Then I saw movement from the corner of my eye, I looked up to see Andrew standing at the bottom of the bed, his huge erect cock in his hand. Without even thinking, I moved aside, and watched as he climbed onto the bed and bury his head between her legs. Annie looked down, and gasped as she realised what was happening. At first she struggled to push him away but Andrew was have none of bit, keeping a firm grip around her thighs. I climbed onto the bed beside her and pinned her down to the mattress by her shoulders as she squirmed, "It's okay Annie, it's okay. Relax and enjoy it. I know you wanted this." After a moment she finally calmed down and pushed her head back into the pillow, sighed and closed her eyes. Her body slowly relaxed as she stopped fighting allowing her thighs to open wide for her young stud.

My wife's body had now totally given in the the attention of Andrew's tongue working on her pussy. I'd release my grip on her shoulders and now kneaded on her tits. Andrew slipped a finger inside her and she moaned loudly, her body started to jerk uncontrollably, "I want you inside me!" she gasped. I moved aside for Andrew to move up my wife's body. He stopping briefly to play with her ample boobs, sucking on each nipple in turn making the stand to attention. I watched as his awesome cock brush against her thighs. He reached down and eased his foreskin back, and held his huge bright purple helmet over the entrance of her dripping pussy. He rubbed it up and down her slit a couple of times, making his helmet glisten with her juices before slowly pushed it in, making Anne squirm with desire.

Annie lifted her legs over his shoulders then held herself open for him as he eased his shaft into her, coaxing his huge bulbous head deep into her juicy pussy. She gasped as the first four or five inches of his thick cock slid into her. Her pussy lips stretched to accommodate his manhood. Andrew moved back and forth, slowly sinking his long thick cock further and further into her. Anne cried out, "Oh fucking hell, I'm coming. Oh I'm coming!" She began to whimper, drawing her knees up high to accept Andrew's gigantic cock, her breaths came in quick little gasps. Andrew cock was now fully inside her, and didn't she know it! She was writhing about underneath him, her orgasm sweet and powerful. He might have only been an 18 year old boy but he was a natural when it came to sex. Annie was arching her back, her long legs now locked around his back as she clung to him. He pumped easily into her. Annie came again. Andrew speeded up his pace, really going for it. A few moments later he shuddered, then groaned as he exploded into her. Annie squealed loudly as she felt Andrew's pulsating dick unloaded his thick creamy cum deep inside her pussy.

They lay there for a while. Anne was beneath him, holding him close and keeping his cock inside her.

Eventually she regained some composure. She looked deep into Andrew's eyes, before glancing over at me, sitting there with my cock still in my hand. "Well you've been and gone and done it now haven't you? You got your wish, he's fucked me. Now what?" she said almost angrily.

I had no answer!

She looked back at Andrew put a hand on the back of his head and pulled his face down to hers. They kissed with their tongues entwined, my cock once again hardened, watching her move her body sensuously against his as he groped at her large soft breasts. He started to fuck her again, his enormous shaft sliding smoothly in and out of her wet slippery pussy. She was going wild, a mixture of her juices and his semen ran from her pussy, down between her arse checks, soaking her anus. He urgently thrust his ridged cock into her, fucking her with long easy strokes. I eagerly watch as my wife floundered under him, loving every minute, and she came again and again. I watched closely as her pussy lips expanded every time he pushed into her, her pussy seemed to cling to his gigantic cock as he pulled outwards. Her legs were over his shoulders and she was squealing. I wanked furiously as his cock jerked and throbbed. It wasn't long until he squirting his spunk into her again. Anne shook and groaned at the power of his ejaculation, her pussy seemed to pulsate around his hard cock. I dashed to the side of the bed, offered Annie my cock. She opened her mouth and I shot my load, cum flying into her mouth and across her cheeks.

It was as she was cleaning my cock off with her tongue when I heard a car pull on the the driveway and knew it must be Nicola or Craig returning home. I pulled my shorts on and dashed down to meet them, leaving Annie and Andrew lying exhausted in each other's arms.

That evening, as we dressed for dinner I said "I'm sorry Annie, I just had to let him have you!"

She looked at me and said "We'll you've done it now, you've started something I intend to carry on with. You can sit on the bed a watch me get ready for him." Annie dressed in her sexiest, sleaziest underwear with suspenders. I watched as she rolled her black stockings up her legs, over her knees, accompanied with high heels shoes. She looked incredible standing in front of me. Finally she chose a black dress that buttoned up the front, which she left the bottom few buttons undone to the middle of her thighs. I had never seen her look so horny, and knowing she had another mans spunk, a boys spunk at that, inside her was turning me on even more.

At dinner Annie sat between myself and Andrew. Her dress had fall open to either side of her long sexy legs so we could both see her stocking tops.

Craig asked us if we'd like to go out for a few drinks that night if we were up for it but Annie told them she thought she'd had to much sun giving her a head ache so would get an early night , but I should go. Andrew said he had some homework to do so wouldn't be going either. I agreed.

Myself, Nicola and Craig got our jackets and left. I knew exactly what Annie and Andrew intended.

We got back late and I went straight up to bed. Annie was lying under the covers "Andrew's only just left me" she said. I pulled back the covers, she was still wearing her suspenders and stocking, she looked indescribably beautiful, her legs were apart and her pussy was all puffed up and oozed with cum. "It's your turn now James!"

My cock easily sank into her spunky hole. It felt great, although her pussy had been stretched by Andrew's thick cock. "I don't think you with your small cock can satisfy me now, after Andrew!" Annie told me.

"Yes I can" I replied. I pulled out of her and slid down between her legs "I'll show you how!"

Annie held her pussy open, my tongue flicked into her slimy pink slit. It tasted like nothing I'd even experienced before. She held my head into her as she came, squirming about, rubbing my face with her cum drenched pussy.

The next day I watched from Andrew's bedroom window, Annie was sunbathing totally naked by the pool. Andrew was massaging sun lotion all over her body, paying special attention to her tits. His hand ran down her stomach until his fingers went between her thighs. Annie opened her legs wide, inviting him to push his fingers into her.

The rest of that day we spent in Andrew's bedroom. His cock hardly ever left her pussy. I wanked constantly and she let me cum in her mouth but not in her pussy. Not that a got the chance anyway.

For the last two nights of own stay, Annie asked if Andrew could stay the night with her, but without my. I slept in his room only able to hear her gasps and his groans.

Now back home in England, Annie and Andrew write to one another often and he is coming to stay with us in two months time. Nicola and Craig said as long as he stays with us he won't get into any trouble, so it seems there will be a lot more fucking going on between them. Annie is looking forward to him coming over, and can't wait to have him again, she really misses him and his great cock.

Sometimes I think I was an idiot letting such a young teenager have sex with my wife, but seeing him fuck her made me realise I couldn't have given her the complete astonishing satisfaction had given her. Not with my small cock any how.


AnnieJames
AnnieJames
249 Followers