The Golden Serpent Pt. 02: The Theatre

Story Info
Young woman witnesses a demonic possession ritual.
4.9k words
4.43
5.3k
5

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: If you are interested in the backstory between Sarah and Jack, read one of my other stories, The Passenger.

######

The stage was lit only by candles, making it hard to see clearly the three figures onstage. A triangle of candles surrounded two women: one standing, the other kneeling, her hands cuffed behind her back.

There was just enough light to reveal that the kneeling woman wore a white robe, while her companion towered above her in a figure-hugging latex bodysuit and a masquerade mask.

Across the stage, a third silhouette stood away from them. A woman in a business suit, her hair worn up in a bun with a side sweep. She stood in the centre of a chalk circle, lit by four candles at the cardinal directions. Characters in Hebrew and words in Latin could be made out in chalk on the wood floor.

The seats in the theatre were empty, save for one occupant. A young woman in black jeans, Converse sneakers and a tight long-sleeve T-shirt in turquoise. She sat in the back row near the exit, holding a notepad and pen. The red tint of her hair was reflected by the light coming in from the foyer outside. It wasn't Sarah's job to see anything -- she was there to listen and take notes. Which was lucky, as she could hardly see anything.

The kneeling woman spoke from inside the triangle of candles.

"How long will this take? I told Kev I'd be back by nine, and I'm not sure he can deal with the kids on his own."

The kneeling woman was Kathy. She was short and a little thick around the hips, although this was concealed beneath a white robe. Her long, dark hair was thick and wavy. Sarah knew that besides the laughter lines, she looked youthful for a woman in her mid-forties.

The masked woman in latex was Jane, who was taller and leaner, although a bit older. Her hair was blonde, tied back in a severe look, and the latex suit was zipped down to reveal an impressive cleavage. She still had it as a woman pushing fifty. Sarah wondered if her tits would look as good in a bodysuit like that.

Jane had two main businesses. By day, she ran an art gallery near the sea front, selling the work of local photographers. By night, she was a dominatrix, with a healthy roster of returning clients. She was pretty open about this at the theatre group. The two worlds of sex work and local theatre overlapped in Jane to satisfy her passion for roleplay and costume.

"You know how this goes Kathleen," spoke the other woman from the circle nearby.

Gabriella was stood at a lectern in the circle. She always seemed to dress formally, in a grey suit, even in situations like this. Her height was somewhere between Kathy and Jane. She was half-Japanese, the daughter of a English businessman and a Japanese hotel receptionist in Tokyo. She was raised in London, privately educated, and her accent reflected this.

"It will take as long as it needs to. As always," said Gabriella. "Kevin can manage."

On the lectern was a book, open in front of her. It had a Latin title, that Sarah had forgotten as soon as Gabriella told her.

Sarah thought it was odd how she stood there with her hands clasped in front of her, like she was about to give a presentation to the board.

A lot of things about Gabriella were odd. Such as: what was someone like her doing in this shithole? She ran the theatre company, as well as a successful film production company. She had her fingers in many different pies, and an enviable investment portfolio. Why hadn't she gotten the hell out of Plymouth, like anyone else with money and sense?

Jane leant over Kathy, cradling her head in one hand with long, lacquered fingernails.

"You're the offering, remember?" said Jane. "Our demon friend Sapphiara likes them busty and submissive, and you fit the bill."

Sarah had never witnessed one of these rituals before, done after hours in the Citadel Theatre. Gabriella reserved this spectacle for the weird inner circle she had, recruited from her theatre company and various other places: occultists, people with psychic talents, and sexual deviants. She learned that there was a surprisingly large amount of people within that particular Venn diagram in Plymouth.

Gabriella had Jane in that "summoning triangle" to control whatever it was that they were calling up. She thought that Jane's years of experience as a dominatrix would make her fit for the role. If that was true, Sarah thought, then Jane and Kathy had taken S&M roleplay to a whole new level.

It was only that afternoon when Sarah was on that stage, doing a poor, stumbling performance of Ophelia in Hamlet. Gabriella had pulled her aside afterwards, and Sarah was apologetic.

"Never mind the performance," said Gabriella. "I think I know the problem. It's Jack, isn't it?"

"You know about Jack?"

"Word gets around, Sarah."

Which was true. She told everyone about this new guy she had been seeing, always updating them on the bars they went drinking in, the funny things he would say. It was fun, but she wasn't sure if their relationship was going to be serious.

Then one day, Jack didn't return her text messages. Sarah started to wonder if he was ghosting her.

Soon afterwards, she saw his face on her Twitter feed -- the local news had declared him missing. They used his Facebook profile image: that headshot with his crooked smile was probably the only picture of him available.

Gabriella asked about Jack: who he is, what he did for a living, how close they were.

Sarah didn't tell Gabriella that she met Jack after catching him perving at her through her bedroom window when she was changing. Or the fact that she got undressed before that window with the curtains open intentionally, the exhibitionist that she was. She didn't think it would reflect well on either of them. Although after meeting Gabriella's friends, she realized that it wouldn't have mattered.

Aside from Jack's voyeuristic inclinations, and taste for big tits like Sarah's, he was basically just another nondescript guy in a low income job, still struggling to make something of himself.

Sarah started to think that Gabriella was personally concerned about her wellbeing, until the conversation took a sudden turn for the surreal.

"Sarah. What do you know of the occult?"

"The occult?"

"Yes. Magic. Prophecy. Contacting angels, demons, the dead."

"Not a lot. It's fascinating though," Sarah conceded. "I"ve always wanted to attend a séance, or a ghost-hunt in a haunted house."

"I"m having a little get-together tonight," said Gabriella. "I would like you to come. I think you'd find it interesting, and we might be able to help you find Jack."

"How?"

Gabriella explained that this little get-together was a "divination ritual". This was no tarot card reading. They were summoning a demon, and bargaining with it for answers. Answers on a man called Gregor Davidovich, a local businessman and now a counsellor.

"We think he is behind a series of local disappearances," said Gabriella. "Have you noticed?"

"No."

"I have contacts in local media. Reports of people going missing have gone up sharply over the past year, none of them resolved. And there is no pattern -- both men and women, from various backgrounds. Jack might be one of them."

"Why Jack?"

"No idea," said Gabriella. "I can only speculate. We know that Gregor has some very dodgy business interests. We suspect that people trafficking might be among them. Possibly. We know he's paying off the police."

"People trafficking? You think Jack is being trafficked?"

Gabriella noticed the alarm on Sarah's face.

"We don't know for certain. All we know is that Gregor owns a massage parlour fronting as a brothel. Let's just say that not all of his businesses are above board, and he is connected with some dodgy people. People who are dodgy enough to make us think trafficking is a possibility. Will you come with us tonight?"

This didn't put Sarah's mind at rest. If there was some chance of finding him, Sarah thought, then why not? Gabriella was strange, but her head was firmly screwed on. No one could manage businesses and attain wealth while being some flakey new-age nutjob. Sarah believed that Gabriella and her bizarre network might actually be able to help her where the police probably wouldn't.

However, she was not part of the in-crowd just yet. Gabriella explained that she had yet to "assess" her for suitability, whatever that meant. So she was there as an observer, to take notes of everything happening on stage, jotting down everything that this demon was going to say, using Kathy as a medium.

Kathy looked up at Jane.

"Okay, well can we just get on with this then?" she said.

"Good idea," said Gabriella, "let's get started."

She thumbed to a specific page and started reciting a conjuration.

"I call upon the names of God, the Son and the Holy Spirit......"

Sarah found the opening conjuration to be surprisingly churchy, given the less-than-Christian view onstage -- what looked like a lesbian bondage scene between a masked, latex-clad dominatrix, and a handcuffed woman on her knees.

The conjuration was long, and got tedious pretty quickly. The whole time, Kathy, eyes closed, started breathing heavily, her breasts rising and falling beneath the robe as she started to lean back into Jane. Jane's sizeable bust supported the back of Kathy's head like a firm, latex-covered pillow.

Finally:

"We conjure you, Sapphiara, appear before us now, and answer our questions."

Then silence. Gabriella looked up into the gloom above them, as if trying to spot something flying around up in the rafters. Jane stood motionless, watching Kathy and occasionally glancing over at Gabriella.

"Kathy. Anything?" Gabriella asked.

"I see something," said Kathy, her voice low and monotone now. Sarah got her pen and pad at the ready.

"There's someone standing outside the triangle," said Kathy.

"What can you see?" asked Gabriella.

"A woman with a dog's head. And hooves for feet, like a goat."

Gabriella addressed the demon, looking out into the darkness beyond the circle.

"Sapphiara, we have this offering before you, that we know you will take pleasure in. All we ask in return is that you answer our questions truthfully."

There was a pause.

"Jane," ordered Gabriella, "show Sapphiara the goods."

Jane reached forward and ripped Kathy's robe open from behind, revealing Kathy's big pale breasts, as she lay back into Jane. Sarah stifled a gasp -- she wasn't expecting Kathy to be naked under there.

Then something else happened that made Sarah sit upright. The candle flames suddenly soared upwards, unnaturally high, lighting up the stage. Sarah could see Jane's wide eyes through the mask. She could see that Kathy's nipples were pink and large and erect, as she lay panting against Jane. Sarah could also see that Kathy had trimmed her dark bush for this occasion.

Gabriella, unfazed, continued:

"Sapphiara, speak to us through this woman. Take her body, but leave when commanded."

"I hope you know what you're doing," said Jane.

Kathy's breathing got heavier, when suddenly she lifted her head from Jane's cleavage and opened her eyes. Then she stood up, the torn robe falling to the floor.

Sarah watched Kathy, the short, chubby mother of two, with wide child-bearing hips, get to her feet. She seemed to have grown an extra foot in height, making her taller than Jane. She had to be over six foot tall now. Jane stepped back without backing out of the triangle.

Kathy's hips seemed more slender as she grew taller, as if her body had been stretched vertically. Her thighs seemed muscular, with definition in her quads. In the light of the flames, Sarah could see the slimmer, six-foot tall Kathy, standing in handcuffs.

Then Sarah heard the snapping of metal, as Kathy pulled apart her handcuffs from behind her back. Now Jane was breathing rapidly, just holding it together, trapped in this triangle with a demon-possessed woman.

Kathy, if that was still her, didn't seem to notice Jane. She seemed more interested in herself, looking down at her tits as she ran her hands down the sides of her body to her hips, then running them back up again as she inhaled. It was like she was feeling her own body for the first time, and every sensation was new and overwhelming to her.

Kathy ran her hands up between her breasts, cupping them, squeezing them and sighing loudly, eyes closed. She seemed to like playing with her own tits all of a sudden, as if she had only just noticed that she had any.

"Sapphiara," spoke Gabriella, briefly distracting Kathy/ Sapphiara from her own body. "We require answers."

"And I require something in return," said Kathy, her voice deeper now, reverberating through the theatre.

"Of course," said Gabriella. "But first, I need to know if you can tell us, without deception, the actions of Counsellor Gregor Davidovich."

"I can," spoke Kathy. "I can tell you where he was and what he was doing before you summoned me into this body. I know something of his plans.

"But first," Kathy half-turned away from Gabriella, reaching over and grabbing the startled Jane by the back of the neck. "I want this one to pleasure me."

"Business first," said Gabriella.

Jane held still, her wide eyes visible within the mask.

"Fine. Ask."

"How did Gregor Davidovich know about private affairs of Celia Kyriakakos?"

"He has a spy."

"Just one?"

"Yes."

"Can you reveal to me their identity?"

"A woman, dark hair, white skin, called Danielle."

"And how did Danielle find this information?"

"She works in the glass tower by the sea."

"Glass tower," Gabriella repeated, ponderously.

"Yes," said Kathy. "Are you done?"

"For now. Jane, show our guest a good time."

Jane reached forward, tentatively, squeezing Kathy's breasts in her long hands, getting her attention back.

"That's good," exhaled Kathy. "Squeeze my nipples. Do it."

Jane did as she was told, squeezing her erect nipples between her slender index finger and thumb, as Kathy let out a loud sigh, eyes closed. She gripped Janes forearms, keeping her in place like a sex toy that responds to voice commands.

This carried on for a few minutes, before Kathy suddenly took one of her hands from Jane's forearm and cupped the back of her head.

"Come closer," said Kathy. "Suck them."

She brought Jane"s head into her bosom, so her mouth was right over her nipple. Jane complied, and Sarah could tell that she was starting to get into it. Jane's free hand was now stroking Kathy's flatter-than-normal stomach as she sucked and licked Kathy's erect nipple, toying with it between her teeth.

Sarah found it strange seeing Jane like this -- taking someone elses lead, being the sub for a change. And by Kathy, too. Or at least, if Kathy was still in there.

Kathy was moaning now. She moved her hand down from the back of Jane's head and started pawing at her body, focusing mainly on Jane's breasts, squeezing one of them through the latex. She opened her eyes and stared down into her cleavage, and then she held her zip.

"Sapphiara," Gabriella suddenly commanded. "Stop. I have questions to ask first."

Kathy dropped the zip and turned to look at Gabriella, who had been watching the scene with the same restrained curiosity as Sarah. Kathy's eyes narrowed in Gabriella's direction, gently shoving Jane off her tit.

"And what do you want to know now?" said Kathy through gritted teeth.

"Who is behind the local disappearances? Is it Gregor Davidovich?"

"I don't know. But I can tell you of the spirits who do know. There is a long forgotten estate to the north of the City. The house used to belong to a wealthy family, the Courtenay family, and their servants. They all joined the dead centuries ago, and their house has been reclaimed by the wild. It's a forest now, only inhabited by spirits of the wilderness, maybe shades of the dead as well.

"That changed, very recently. There are humans there now. Humans who once lived in your city. And Gregor was the first of them. He seems to be connected strongly with the spirits of those woods. He visits them often, and they shield him. They must have some kind of pact."

"A pact?" asked Gabriella. "Who is Gregor bargaining with?"

"I cannot tell you," Sapphiara responded. "He could be bargaining with the spirits of the woods. Possibly the dead if they are still there. Perhaps both."

"Could I bargain with them too?"

"They are wild spirits. This means that you will have to be wild as well."

"What do you mean?"

"These are old spirits. Spirits that predate humanity. And some that were human themselves, but have forgotten what it was to be among human society, they have been trapped in the woods so long."

"So what will the the spirits require from us? If we want answers from them?"

"The one thing humans and wild spirits have in common -- debauchery. Sex. Provoke their lust. Give them a spectacle."

"A spectacle. Like an orgy, or something along those lines?"

"That would work. Are we finished now?" asked Sapphiara.

"Yes, go ahead, have fun," said Gabriella.

To Sarah, it looked as though Jane was the offering too. Jane stood passively in the circle, breathing heavily, her breasts moving up and down behind the latex. Kathy watched those breasts as she took hold of the zip and slowly moved it down, staring at her cleavage as if she had never seen tits before. Her eyes took in every curve every detail of Jane's seemingly willing body in the light of the flames.

Janes tits flopped out of her latex bodysuit. They were a little saggier than Kathy's, but still round and full, her nipples pink and erect. Kathy's hands cupped her breasts, squeezing them, while kissing Jane's neck, Jane's back arching slightly beneath her.

Jane ran her hands down from Kathy's breasts down her stomach, towards her dark bush. Kathy immediately took her hand and rubbed her pussy with it.

Gabriella stood in the circle, looking on, bored. To Sarah, she made the whole scene even more surreal, stood there in a suit as a solitary onlooker.

"Jane," Gabriella finally spoke, "make it quick will you?"

Jane started rubbing Kathy's pussy faster, Kathy's pendulous breasts now pressed against hers as she breathed harder into Jane's neck.

Kathy's eyes widened when Jane's finger slided in. Sarah couldn't quite see, but she thought that Jane's fingers had to be coated with Kathy's demonic sex fluids by now. Kathy was just gasping into Jane's neck as Jane finger-fucked her.

Jane started kissing and sucking Kathy's nipples, before kissing down to her stomach, towards her bush.

Jane started licking Kathy's pussy, while she was still standing. From Sarah's vantage point, Kathy looked even less like Kathy now. The possessed woman stood facing the stage, over six foot tall, the light of the flames highlighting the muscular curves of her body. Her eyes rolled back into her head, her mouth open. Sarah could hear her sighs from the back row. She didn't sound like Kathy. She didn't even sound human.

Kathy clutched Jane's skull in her freakishly long fingers as she grinded her crotch into her face.

Jane's head was like a mound of blonde hair, covering Kathy's pubic hair. Her latex bodysuit was still only half-on.

Sarah jumped when Kathy cried out and convulsed, before falling forward on top of Jane. Jane's head ended up firmly between Kathy's breasts, before she got out from under and held her around the waist from behind.

Kathy was now, once again, reclining back against Jane, her breasts heaving and her skin glistening with sweat in the candle-light. Her eyes were closed now as Jane held her.

"Are you done now?" said Gabriella.

Sarah wondered if Gabriella was as blunt as this in the bedroom.

Kathy nodded, eyes closed.

"Yes," she whispered. She was starting to sound human again.

12