The Golem of Haven

Story Info
A colony on a far planet struggles to survive.
7.1k words
4.62
4.4k
3
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING! WARNING!

DANGER! DANGER!

YOU'RE NOT IN KANSAS ANYMORE.

Ten brownie points to whoever can deduce specifically where they are.

One thousand brownie points to anyone offering a credible speculation on when they are. This would require showing your calculations.

Answers will be in the next chapter.

Dagny plunged her tongue even deeper into Delilah's vagina. She'd been reticent about experimenting with girls during her youth. She'd indulged in Sapphic satisfaction as a teen more because her parents encouraged her to honor the colony's customs than genuine desire. However; she'd come to truly love pleasuring her sister wife during the decade since their dyad became a triad. It was indeed fortunate that Daryl had rescued the refugee from Botany Bay along with her two children.

Dagny's latent tendencies towards bisexuality had been awakened by her infatuation by the sight of Delilah's chocolate brown skin. Feeling the younger wife's nappy pubic hair against her lips never failed to arouse her. The distinctive aroma and flavor of Delilah's secretions combined with the lingering traces of semen from last night's marathon lovemaking only heightened her arousal. The sensation of Daryl's penis rhythmically plunging into then withdrawing from her own vagina certainly made making love to her wife even more pleasurable.

Dagny sucked even harder on Delilah's swollen clitoris. The sensation of the younger woman's vaginal muscles spasming on her tongue pushed her over the edge. She climaxed along with her wife. The sensation of her own vagina spasming around Daryl's penis almost pushed him over the edge.

Unfortunately; Daryl restrained himself. The Oracle had spoken. Dagny was dismayed to feel his penis fully withdrawing, leaving her feeling empty physically as well as emotionally. Delilah also rose up on her knees, presenting herself to her husband rather than her wife. Even in only the reddish orange light of Beta coming through the window, Dagny could see Daryl's pale penis plunging between her sister wife's labia.

Daryl was far from the most generously endowed man that Dagny had ever known. He was barely thirteen centimeters. However; he need not be ashamed. More importantly, he truly knew how to pleasure a woman, and not just with his lips and tongue. His self restraint combined with his determination to wield his penis as an instrument of pleasure more than compensated for any anatomical deficiencies.

The up close view of Daryl's graying, no, truly gray, pubic hair was a reminder that he was also a survivor. Not only had he not succumbed to the diseases that frequently ravaged the colony, he hadn't been stupid enough to get himself killed. Few men lived long enough to become grandfathers much less go gray. Most women her age had become widows if they hadn't remained unmarried.

The sight of Daryl's testicles swinging forward and back in response to his thrusting inspired Dagny. She took his scrotum between her lips then into her mouth. The sensation of her sucking on his testicles had its intended effect. His resistance was futile. He ejaculated, inseminating Delilah for the third time in only half a day. There was no shame in his meager offering of semen. After yesterday and last night, his testicles must be severely depleted of sperm anyway.

The triad laid on Daryl's bed, recovering from their orgasms. Delilah's dark limbs were entangled with Daryl's tanned limbs and Dagny's olive complexioned limbs. Although her ancestry was primarily Caucasian, her great-to-the-fifth Grandmother had been a native of Yap island in the Pacific Ocean. Her genetics had been passed on through the generations.

As they rested, Dagny noticed that Delilah's ring, just like her own, was still glowing blue. As was often the case when two women lived in the same household, their cycles usually remained synchronized. Both were still to early in their cycles for there to be much chance that Daryl had gotten either of them pregnant last night or this morning. However; Daryl and Delilah would have many opportunities to conceive during her absence.

Once everyone had sufficiently recovered, they arose. Dagny and Delilah donned their Chuuks. Dagny's great-to-the-fourth grandma had introduced the preference for the traditional, casual skirt like garment of Yap island back when the colony was first founded. That tradition had been passed on down the generations.

In contrast, Daryl pulled on a pair of work pants as well as a long sleeved shirt rather than a casual Thew. While the women's simple, wrap around skirts were appropriate for Dagny and Delilah, Daryl was working today. The traditional, simple loin cloth would be inadequate for his vocation. The incredibly tough, synthetic fabric of Daryl's garments would offer needed protection. After checking on operations in the foundry, he was making a foray to the mines on the big island. He'd be wearing steel toed work boots and a hard hat as well.

The trio exited Daryl's bedroom then made their way down the central, spiral staircase to the ground floor of their home. They didn't continue on to the fortified, basement bunker. They were greeted by the sight of sleeping bags spread out in the great room. Dagny counted half a dozen guest, all prepubescent. She recognized most of them, but two were strangers. She instinctively examined the passel of naked boys and girls to verify that all were wearing their biometric rings along with their wrist phones. In spite of the dangers, the parents of the colony were sanguine about their free ranging children as long as their health was being monitored, they were being tracked, and they could communicate.

Back when Dagny was a child, the population of the colony was still small enough that everyone knew almost everyone else. The population of the colony had finally began to grow during her parents generation. Her own generation had been even more prolific. She herself had given birth to half a dozen children who'd survived their infancy. While her eldest son had recently fallen victim to the local dangers, he'd most likely managed to reproduce before he died. Dagny was aware of at least two young women who'd given birth to babies that her son might have sired. Of course the promiscuity of the Colony's youth made it inadvisable to presume paternity. Only The Oracle was permitted to know the results of DNA fingerprinting tests.

Most preferred to believe that the colonists had finally developed immunity to the many diseases that had plagued them. Alternatively; the doctors and biologists, with the assistance of the Oracle, had developed effective vaccines or treatments. The reality is that only those whose genotypes enabled immunity to the local diseases had survived to reproduce. It was evolution in action.

Dagny was pleased to see that her second daughter was cooking a massive breakfast for everyone. As the young girl, no woman, flipped flap jacks, stirred scrambled eggs and rotated thick cut bacon, her nubile young breasts jiggled. Cassie truly was becoming a woman. Dagny knew her younger daughter was no longer a virgin. Her most recent boyfriend was sitting at the counter, obviously enjoying watching her cook. Dagny's gaze focused on the girl's flat belly. There was no indication that she'd be giving her a grandchild anytime soon, but she could hope.

While it was tempting to focus her attention on the domestic scene, duty called. Dagny inspected her pack that was leaning against one of the sofas. All was in readiness for her trip.

The sight of her replica of a Fifty caliber, Desert Eagle in its holster on the left shoulder strap provoked hesitation. The frame, slide assembly and barrel were actually fabricated from Titanium rather than merely steel with a decorative Titanium-Nitride finish. The design had been modified with a longer recoil stroke as well as a muzzle brake, but that only partially compensated for lower mass of the slide. The epic recoil of the original had been magnified. However; she had mastered the weapon even before she reached adolescence.

Dagny wondered if she truly needed the weapon for the four kilometer, bicycle ride to Ford Island. However; a quick, upward glance at the Croc hide that decorated the ceiling of their great room disabused her of that notion. The hide measured twelve meters from the tip of the tusks that protruded from its snout to the tip of its spiked tail.

Dagny had shot the hexapodal, pseudo-crocodilian, amphibious predator just last year over on Lewers Street. It had barely been three blocks from their home! Thanks to her training since she wasn't even an adolescent, she'd required only a few seconds to reflexively fire the chambered round plus the entire seven round magazine of sabotted, Tungsten cored, armor piercing ammunition into the beast. She'd not hesitated to reload in less than a second so that she could finish it off with seven more rounds. Only one person had been killed and three wounded during its rampage. The entire colony had celebrated her tragic victory by feasting on the ten ton carcass. That Croc had been far from her first kill, but most had been out in the untamed wilderness.

Dagny contemplated her impending journey. She glanced down at the bracer on her wrist. The combination phone and computer was more than adequate for any computations that she might need to perform during her impending journey. Her personal calculator was also holstered on the right shoulder strap of her pack. She would also be assisted by a Class Two mainframe that could link with the Oracle. However; the communications time lag with The Oracle would eventually be measured in minutes, not milliseconds.

Dagny felt compelled to go to her desk to retrieve her prized possession, more for good fortune than for performing computations. The Aristo Martin, Space Sliderule had once been her Great, Great, Great, Great, Great Grandmother's. Although the almost priceless antique was truly an anachronism, it could perform many calculations related to orbital mechanics and rocketry almost as well as her smartphone, a modern calculator, a computer, or even the Oracle. It also couldn't fry its processing chip. She clipped the leather case for the precious family heirloom to her pack.

Devon toddled over to Dagny with outstretched arms. Her grandson was to young to truly understand that she was going away for a long while, but he instinctively craved comfort. She didn't protest when his lips latched on to one of her nipples. As was customary among the colonists, she had eagerly wet nursed not only her grandson but other people's children, and not just whenever she didn't have a child of her own who needed nursing.

Delilah's youngest also toddled over on unsteady legs to demand sustenance. Dagny eagerly obliged. She sat for awhile, mindful of the clock, as the two children nursed from her breasts. She took pride in the fact that both children were satiated before her breasts were depleted.

After wolfing down the plate of eggs, bacon and flapjacks that her daughter prepared for her, Dagny went to her eldest daughter's room. Although the younger generation couldn't understand the tradition of reckoning time by an archaic, irrelevant calendar, Dianna had come home from the youth surfing colony on the North Shore to celebrate her eighteenth birthday with family. Riding the big waves was one of the many rights of passage for the colony's youth.

The Oracle had actually encouraged the almost insanely dangerous sport. It was a respite from their more advanced studies. It culled the gene pool, just like hunting Megalodons.

The encounter with her daughter was a little embarrassing. Her most recent boyfriend had visited to celebrate her birthday with her. He'd spent the night of course. When Dagny opened the door, she was greeted by the sight of Diana riding the young man, reverse cowgirl style. Although she'd inherited her mother's olive complexion, her skin contrasted with her boyfriend's coal, black skin. Her young breasts, which were obviously swollen with milk, swayed enticingly in rhythm to her movements.

Dagny's gaze was instinctively drawn to the ebony penis that was disappearing into then reappearing from her Diana's vagina. She estimated that the exposed length of the phallus was nearly twenty centimeters! The sight provoked desire as well as unreasonable jealousy. Although her eldest daughter was by the customs of the colony, far to young for it to be proper for her to marry, Dagny hoped that this liaison might produce a second grandchild for her. The young man whose formidable penis was embedded in her daughter's vagina hadn't impressed her as being a candidate to be a good husband. However; his robust, muscular physique made it obvious that he was excellent breeding stock.

"I have to leave now," Dagny said.

"Okay mom. Enjoy your trip. Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Diana said salaciously. She paused to impale herself completely on her latest lover. The rippling of her pelvic muscles as well as her sudden moans of passion left no doubt that she was climaxing. Her lover's cries of ecstasy combined with the sudden contraction of his heavily laden scrotum revealed that he to was having an orgasm. Dagny had no doubt that his spectacularly large testicles were pumping yet another load of sperm into her daughter's womb.

Dagny's gaze was drawn to the ring on her daughter's finger. Her ring glowed green rather than blue, proclaiming that she was in the fertile phase of her cycle. Dagny was pleased to see that her daughter didn't raise herself off of her lover. She remained impaled on his penis to enable him to thoroughly inseminate her probably fertile womb with his no doubt potent sperm.

Dagny retreated from her daughter's bedroom. Her husband and wife both embraced her one final time. After sharing a languid, open mouth kiss with Delilah, while they were embracing nipples to nipples, she whispered, "don't discourage Daryl from enjoying a fling with some sweet, younger woman while I'm gone. A conquest would be good for his ego. Speaking of his ego, if he fails to get you pregnant this cycle, you might want to recruit a little covert assistance. It wouldn't be the first time he's been cuckolded," she confessed with a conspiracional wink.

"I already have the woman, as well as the guy, picked out," Delilah replied mischievously. The two women giggled. Then they kissed again, salaciously rubbing their bare breasts against each other.

Dagny was mindful of the season. Although the inclination of Haven's axis of rotation was modest, the eccentricity of its orbit was not inconsequential. They were approaching Aphelion. Alpha was noticeably dimmer this time of year. Dagny donned a jacket. One of the earliest colonists had been of Greek ancestry. She had venerated her Minoan, cultural heritage. She to had contributed Minoan fashion traditions to the colony. Dagny's jacket covered her arms, shoulders, back and belly. However; the neckline was scooped low enough to ensure that her breasts and nipples were completely exposed.

Dagny shouldered her pack then went outside. It was indeed a bit chilly. She could feel her nipples swelling in response. The colony would be getting snow soon. The predawn twilight hinted at the impending sun rise. However; Beta had not yet set. The light from Beta was brighter than either of the moons. Beta had been somewhat brighter during her youth. Beta had been bright enough to read by when the colony was founded. However; Beta had gradually grown dimmer as it continued to recede from Perihelion. Now that it had recently passed Aphelion, it would gradually become brighter again. Beta would continue to grow brighter until it once again reached Perihelion, over two centuries hence.

The Beta light was bright enough for Dagny to survey her family's suburban standard, Hectacre lot. Their adventurous spirits had motivated them to stake out a home site that backed up to Waikiki Beach. Their status as a Triad with many children combined with her elite vocation had enabled them to obtain the lot.

The white picket fence that marked the boundary of their lot was only intended to keep young children as well pets in and out of the ocean. Their fence wasn't intended to exclude dangerous predators. Ultrasonic stunners in the ocean combined with the security barrier that ran along the high tide line then around the landward perimeter provided security. Also, The Oracle was always watching over them.

Most of the family's grounds were in trellised vineyard, berries, or were planted in orchard and a vegetable garden. Tropical fruits grew inside their greenhouse. Rather than being mowed wastefully, the grass was tended by their goats that provided them with milk as well as meat. There were almost no plants that didn't contribute to their diet. Although everyone pitched in, their spectacular homestead was mostly Delilah's doing.

Carefully cultivated habit compelled Dagny to gaze North across kilometers of pastures where bovines, caprines and equines grazed as well as fields of grain and cotton towards the mountains beyond the perimeter fence. The five meter tall steel posts were spaced half a meter apart so as to exclude the larger, more dangerous fauna. The electricied concertina cable and minefields beyond were intended to stop the truly dangerous megafauna before they reached the fence. She could see no obvious damage to the fence that would warn her that the colony's defenses had been breached.

Dagny mounted her hybrid bicycle. She eschewed the electric drive, preferring pedal power. She wouldn't be getting much exercise in coming months. Although she didn't have time to chat, she waved at several neighbors as she passed them.

After peddling for a kilometer, Dagny turned left on Kalakaua Avenue to head West towards the harbor. Riding past Lewers Street as always evoked memories of her encounter with the croc. Although Beta was bright enough to light her way, it wasn't painfully bright to look at. She reached a segment of the Avenue that sloped upwards. She was compelled to stand on the pedals to maintain her momentum. She savored the exertion as well as the sensation of her breasts swinging and swaying pendulously in response to her movements. It was a wonderful morning to begin her journey.

As Dagny continued to pedal Westward. Beta seemed to become dimmer. The sky was brightening with the approaching dawn. Beta only seemed to be dimming because her eyes were adjusting to the brighter light.

Dagny almost missed the glory of Alpha rising over Diamond Head because she was riding Westward with her back to the rising star. She paused and turned around barely in time to see the bright, yellow primary rising above the Eastern horizon. She wasn't dumb enough to actually look directly at Alpha. It was quite a bit brighter than human eyes had evolved for. Its spectrum was also a bit bluer than human eyes had evolved for. Haven's ozone layer was a bit to thin to filter out all of the ultraviolet rays. The sunrise was as usual, spectacular. Dagny never tired of watching it. Unfortunately; she had promises to keep.

When Dagny crested the hill, she was greeted by the sight of Oyster Harbor. The first generation of colonists had not been so unoriginal or overwhelmed by nostalgia to name the bay Pearl Harbor. The play on words had obviously amused them. However; the size and shape was much the same.

After riding another kilometer, Kalakaua Avenue swerved North to follow the shoreline. As she approached the causeway, she pedaled past a Zilla skeleton that laid on the beach. Although the laser from the Endeavor had killed the hexapodal, quadrupedal predator, then cooked it's flesh, the sixty meter long, twio-hundred ton carcass had stunk for months as it decomposed. Many people had abandoned their homes and vocations to evacuate to the surfing resort at North Shore.