The Good Housemaster Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me go on record that we are way beyond barmy now." Alan blows out a nervous sigh. "So how do we... I mean... How do we get started?"

"We just need a little nudge from you, sir." Dorothy puts an arm around Natalie. "We're not really; outgoing, if you get my meaning. So, think of when you were teaching us. How you felt when we were happy in the classroom."

I watch as Alan gets a faraway look in his eyes. His shoulders subtly straighten, and it's almost as if his cares slough off him. A few breaths later, his gaze refocuses on the two smaller women in front of him. "Graduated university, have you?"

"Yes, sir," they both reply quietly.

"With honors?"

"First class, sir."

He nods, smiling. "I would expect nothing less from the two smartest ladies..."

"Students, sir."

Alan chuckles and reaches out to place a hand on each of their shoulders. "My students, then."

Even standing four feet away, I feel a new warmth fill the space between us. It reminds me of a time at university. The end-of-term party. When I gave him the clock without really admitting how I felt. My two friends stand there reveling in; whatever Alan is doing to them for a moment, and then Natalie's lips part in a sigh. She turns to Dorothy, who smiles dreamily back at her.

"Ready?"

My Asian friend nods urgently. "Bedroom?"

Without another word, they break contact with Alan. Hand in hand, the two go through the door to our modest sleeping chambers. I always call it that since it seems that is all we do in there. Turning on a bedside lamp, the room glows in the warm amber light, and we watch as the two women begin passionately kissing. Soon they start softly moaning and untie each other's belts, which release their wrap dresses. It's short work, and the clothing drops to the floor.

The three of us look on in silence. It's almost as if we're afraid we'll break the spell. Natalie doesn't bother with a bra, and her lover's fingernails lightly rake those dark nipples. The smaller lady hisses and begins to gently bite at the yellow-haired woman's neck, causing Dorothy to lift her head back. Those blue eyes close as her bra is lifted, and the bites drift downward. She sighs as her well-shaped handfuls are taken by Natalie, and a pale nipple is captured between soft lips. There's movement to my left, but I find it hard to tear my eyes from the growing eroticism of my two friends. I force myself to turn away, and Lauren is standing there at arms reach from Alan. The taller brunette nervously looks back and forth between us, but comes no closer. I realize what I must do and take her hand. "No kissing. Am I understood?"

Her desire isn't being hidden at all now. "I understand... We have a; task to accomplish."

I watch as the bigger woman begins unbuttoning her ruffled blouse, revealing a satiny bra. Alan seems to be studying my friend closely, and his eyes focus on her D-cups. I start to get a bit miffed at the center of his attention. "Alan, I didn't know you liked bigger women."

The corner of his mouth quirks up. "No, honey. I'm just sensing something." He takes a step forward, and Lauren pulls her shirt open further. "You've always wanted me to caress these."

The taller brunette nods nervously. Taking his cue, Alan reaches out and lightly places the back of his hand right below her neckline. He begins to softly trail a finger between her cleavage, and I raise an eyebrow. At the barest of touches, Lauren's nipples suddenly become apparent under her bra. Seconds later, the full-figured woman pulls aside her cups and pushes her breasts out to my partner. His hand turns and he grasps her more fully, which elicits a moan.

Dorothy turns away from the deep kiss being given by a dreamy-eyed Natalie. "No, Lauren. You have to keep contact with him to a bare minimum."

"But he feels so good. I want to... God, I'm sopping."

After my friend's reaction, I realize that Dorothy is right. I search around and find several nylon neckties that are hung nearby. "Alan, I'm afraid we will have to keep those lovely hands of yours behind you."

He's studying them himself. "It's as if; I knew exactly what she wanted..." He looks up to see what I'm holding and begins to smile. "I guess I'm at your disposal."

Great. He's starting to get insufferable. "Turn around."

He does so, and I roughly loop the silken tie around each wrist. Even with that casual touch, I sense at least something of what Lauren is experiencing. It wasn't exactly tingling. It's more like when you suddenly get very excited about something. Even trying to be careful not to touch him too much, my heart beats faster. As I finish, I realize that several very specific areas of my body are beginning to respond. Quickly releasing Alan, I back away with wide eyes. "That's a trip."

Dorothy and Natalie have turned to us, just dressed in thigh-high sheer hose. Well, that and Dorothy's glasses. I could now see that their contrasting bushes had been trimmed well above their clefts, which only makes sense when one is in a relationship such as theirs. The short-haired blonde comes closer. "I think it best if Alan remains clothed as much as possible. Kate, if you could do the honors?"

Alan's eyebrows go up as I settle into a crouch before him. Loosening his belt, I take down the trousers to his knees. Then, being very careful, I lower his briefs.

"He's not even erect!" Lauren exclaims behind me.

Dorothy bends in closer. "I was afraid of that. I assume you were much more 'aroused' when you were with Kate, Alan?"

"I was getting there," the redheaded man says, clearly uncomfortable with all the attention on his flaccid cock.

All four of us look at each other, and I have to just shake my head. "Holy fuck. I blacked out, and he was just 'getting there'?"

Natalie purses her lips. "We will have to be careful."

Alan's cock twitches slightly at my Asian friend's mentioning of 'we'. That gives me an idea. "What if we all reach out together?" Another twitch.

"Hmmm." Dorothy shrugs a bit. "It's a thought. But not you, Kate. You have to be ready when the time comes."

I shake my head. "No way am I going to sit on the sidelines. We do it together."

"Alright then. I still think you need to prepare for the, err, right moment."

"If I can't do this, then there's really no hope."

"Enough talking!" Lauren has finally stripped herself naked, and I take a second glance. I always thought of her as a bit overweight, but now seeing her unclothed, I realize she actually kept herself reasonably fit. A bit bulky, yes, but there was no flab, dents, or excess folds that I could see. The curly-haired brunette quickly kneels next to me. "Let's get on with it."

I take a deep breath. "Alright then. Follow my lead." I reach out slowly and wait for my friends to do the same. I hover a mere inch away, and three hands join mine to gingerly touch his spongy head. That warmth returns instantly, just inside my lower belly. Yet, it's not as bad as I feared. Either it's his lack of arousal, or all four of us are able to handle him together. With growing confidence, our fingers find their own ways around Alan's manhood. The slightly older man's response is more than pleasing.

"Ladies..."

Alan's cock slowly rises under our soft fingertips and tickling nails. As Natalie and Dorothy start working the lengthening shaft with a coordinated rhythm, I turn my attention to his lightly tufted balls. Cupping them gently, my boyfriend's eyes begin to close. Even though we've been together for almost a year, we haven't been this intimate yet. Between my rehabilitation, his schedule, and the reluctance... Jesus! I can't delude myself any longer. What I sense is a deeply buried heat radiating into my palm, and it's building rapidly.

"I have to try it," Lauren says, leaning her face in and puckering her lips. A soft kiss to the side of the head makes Alan open his eyes.

"Miss White..."

Her mouth trails along the raised ridge and then circles until she settles right at the very tip. "Mmmnnnn...." She almost seems to be suckling the man's pee hole.

All four of us watch as our curly-haired friend begins to part her lips and take as much of Alan as she can. One second she's slow and gentle, the next her cheeks begin hallowing out at the force of the suction she's performing. "Lauren?" I call out to her questioningly.

Rachel pulls her bigger friend by a shoulder, and her mouth releases the red-headed man with a pop. "Hey there! Don't lose yourself."

"It tastes so nice..."

Dorothy and Natalie make eye contact, and, after a moment, shrug at each other. On opposite sides, their mouths meet with Alan's cock between them. Tongues lap around his circumference, bathing him in their saliva. Alan groans as the two lovers meet at the head. The two women kiss both him and each other ever more lustfully. What are they tasting? Is it something else his power can do? Lauren now reaches in and pulls at the other two.

"Let me at 'em. I want more of that corker..."

That's strange. My friend's accent sounds an awful lot like mine when I'm excited about something. But what my friend says is true. Alan's cock has reached a very satisfying erection. His extraordinarily manly sword is outthrust so proudly before us, now being lapped at by three adoring tongues. It's only fitting that all four of the Knights should be on our knees at his feet to serve him...

Oh my god! Was that Dorothy's thoughts?! I realize what's starting to happen. "Girls! Calm down!" They don't respond, and all I hear now is soft suckling and moans from the three of them. I look up, and Alan is lost in the moment as well. The pull I feel is growing stronger. I have to... What did Dorothy call it? Close off my feelings. Gritting my teeth, I try to find myself. Shut out these stupid things my friends are thinking. I reach out, using all my willpower, and pull at them. "Knights! Remember yourselves!"

All four of them jerk at my yell. Natalie looks at me, breathing heavily. "I guess we got a little carried away."

Alan stares down breathing heavily. "I can't control it. I knew this wouldn't work..."

Lauren springs up. "You had better, sir!"

"What are you...?!  Ooooff!"

The curly-haired brunette had shoved Alan backwards onto the bed and starts to climb on top of the prone man. "Now, Alan, just lie there like a good professor."

I slowly push up next to the bed, being careful of my back. "Are you just going to shag him?!"

Dorothy grabs hold of her friend's powerfully built leg. "You can't! Not like that at least!"

Lauren, now not able to line up, gnashes her teeth. "How then?!"

The blond lady looks over to me. "Do whatever you're doing. Try to keep us from losing it." She turns to the other two. "We take it in turns. If something feels strange, then get off."

Lauren gets a knowing grin on her face. "Oh, I plan to."

"You know what I mean." Dorothy releases the bigger woman's leg. "Now be careful."

"Right." With a continuing urgency, the woman moves into a crouching position and looks down at Alan. "Don't you move."

The bound man attempts a shrug. "I wouldn't dream of it."

That is all the permission she needs. I watch as she gingerly guides Alan's manhood between her legs. Settling down a bit, the woman's eyes narrow, and then, after a few moments, she gasps. "A little help here, ladies?"

My other two friends nod and carefully reach in to grasp Alan. They helpfully position his head between her rapidly moistening cleft. With that, Lauren's body tenses considerably, and she sinks down. "Oh, lord. Professor..."

The warmth in the room grows tangible as Alan's cock disappears inside my former classmate. Both of them remain frozen in place, and all I hear is their deep breathing. "Are you alright?" Neither answer me, but then I see a subtle tremor begin on the insides of Lauren's thighs.

"Ahhh... I can't..." She suddenly pushes herself up, rubbing herself lewdly between her legs.

"Let me try."

We all gawk as the quietest and most petite lady here climbs onto the bed. "Are you sure?" I ask.

"No, actually. I've never had a penis..."

"Let me help." Dorothy comes behind Natalie and positions her over the glistening member. "Remember, I'm right here with you."

Natalie nods back quickly and lets her lover guide Alan's cock inside. Her almond eyes close, and at first it seems to be a struggle. After a few aborted attempts, Dorothy reaches around Natalie's stockinged legs to gently rub her. Obviously, the woman knows what she's doing as Natalie lets out a low moan and begins to rotate her hips. The blond lady behind her smiles as she sees Alan's cock slide ever deeper inside. "There. That's better, isn't it?"

Natalie looks back with lids half open. "It's so hot. I'm afraid to move..."

And yet Dorothy's ministrations cause her to do so. I watch as Natalie's dark folds are opened, revealing a very pink slit between them. Alan's pale shaft contrasts vividly as she begins to push herself more thoroughly onto him, and Dorothy starts to whisper softly in her ear.

"There you are. Feel better now?"

"Yes. Yesss..." Natalie begins to breathe heavily as her pace quickly increases. "I can't stop..."

"It's alright. You're safe with me."

The buildup is sudden, and Natalie lets out a series of high-pitched moans. Alan groans along with the small lady as she grinds her hips into him. "Miss Chung... You're squeezing!"

"I'm... Ah... I'mma... Hnnnnnngggg!"

The lady thrashes on my boyfriend for several seconds before Dorothy lifts her off and rolls her to the side. Not wasting a moment, the tow-headed woman mounts the ever-more aroused man. "Feck! His cock... I mean, his mind! It's inside me! You have to do something, Kate!"

I've been reluctant to touch him. I'm supposed to make sure nothing really crazy like before happens. I lean over him and gaze at his perspiring face. He's staring hard at Dorothy. He's doing something again, and...

"Yes, Professor... I'm yours! I'm your maiden! Sheath yourself in my inner sanctum!!"

I shake my head at what Dorothy just blurted out. "Alan! Look at me!"

He blinks blearily. "Kate? Everything's so gray..."

"Look at me." I place my hand beside his face and concentrate. "There you are, love."

His eyes seem to clear. "I'm sorry. I couldn't; show you..."

It was hard to have a serious conversation with your lover as one of your best friends bofs him. At least she seems to be calming down now. I smile down at the heavily breathing man. "You'll have your chance. How close?"

A soft smile forms on his lips. "Not yet."

"Good." Lauren stands next to me, looking recovered. "I'm ready for a real turn."

I slap her playfully on the thigh. "You would you letch!"

Alan begins laughing, and we both join in. The absurdity... Uh, oh.

"Mmnnnn...!"

Dorothy's eyes have rolled up behind her askew glasses, and she begins to tilt off the bed. Reaching out for the convulsing lady, me and Lauren safely lay her down on the floor. A second later, the fit woman quickly straddles Alan, looking more focused than ever. Slowly, she descends. "Oh, yes." Her muscles quiver for a second as she engulfs him. After a moment, she sighs. "So much better now."

I raise an eyebrow. "Not as intense?"

"Oh, yeah." A gleam forms in her eye, and those powerful hips begin a slow rhythm. "I'm so going to make this count."

Natalie pushes herself up and gets her glasses back in place. "It's working. Alright then, Kate. It's time to get you ready."

I belatedly realize that I'm the only one still fully dressed. I begin to start removing my blouse, but a soft hand stops me. "Natalie?"

She reaches for my top button. "We know you've been very patient with us."

"Yes?"

Dorothy comes to my other side. "And you deserve to be well prepared for Alan."

"Oh?" As they begin to peel my clothes off, I realize what they intend to do. "Oh."

Natalie's looks at me worriedly. "You have an objection to us...?"

"No!" I can't help but grin at my two friends. "Why not another first tonight?"

Dorothy starts working my dress pants and knickers down. "A night worthy of the Knights. Hmmm. You really should trim Kate."

"Sorry that I didn't anticipate your intentions," I reply drily. "Actually, I'm quite happy with..." My voice drifts off as Natalie peels away my bra, and her soft lips soon follow. My friend is so eager to please. A kind soul. I'm happy she could find someone like Dorothy to look after her. Her other hand cups my arse, pulling my hips forward to a waiting tongue. They really know what they are on about, and it wasn't long before they have me shaking. Dorothy takes a moment from licking my tingling clit.

"Natalie, get some pillows."

The Asian lady nods, leaving my nipples wet. In a moment, two large sofa pillows are placed next to me, and I'm guided to them.

"Over you go."

I pause, staring at Dorothy in confusion. "Like on all fours?"

"Yes. The professor is nearly ready, and we need to save your back."

I glance over at Alan and see his hips are now at work, pumping into a very determined friend of mine. "Ah."

Natalie nods, looking a bit awestruck by the tableau. "We'll hold him back as best we can."

Quickly I slide over the pillows and find that they rest pretty comfortably at my belly. Just as I get situated, I feel a finger enter my wet opening. I realize after a moment that Dorothy's hand must be palm downward as it searches for a very sweet spot inside me. My breathing becomes heavy as the experienced woman makes a come hither motion. I moan as a second digit joins the dance. My body involuntarily pushes back, seeking more. My blond friend obliges, and her fingers start to twist and pull at my greedy canal. My moans grow loud, and Alan's grunts join mine. I glance back, my eyes heavy with lust. His green one's take in mine, and something powerful sweeps around all of us. Lauren suddenly begins to cry out.

"I can't...!  I can't...!"

The woman falls back, and a fine stream emits from her convulsing vagina. Alan's shaft is revealed, and it's throbbing madly. With his bound hands, he struggles to push himself up. His hair seems aflame as he hungrily stares at what my friend's fingers are doing to me. Natalie is there quickly to guide him. Dorothy's finger withdraws, and I feel a Presence closing in. He's behind me. I feel his heat. There's a long moment: and then his cock takes me.

Coherent thought leaves my head. It's like he's turning my insides out! My pussy clamps down to slow him. To do anything! I open my mouth to yell, but nothing comes forth. I hear Alan. He's grunting. Rushing to his pleasure. My muscles are giving out. I can't black out... I have; to; hang on... His terrible thrusting stops. I feel him. I feel so much of him. I gasp as a sudden molten heat coats my sensitive walls. It's pooling inside me, and it doesn't cool. Alan's potent seed...

Noooo!

I look blearily up. Was that my voice? It did sound like me a little bit.

How do I stop this?!

* * *

We break hands all at once. My daughter has her fists to her head.

"What did I just see?!"

Katie slowly rises, grabbing her cane. "Oh, Penelope! I'm sorry."

"Was that my; conception?! How?!"

I push my chair back. "Penny. You shouldn't be here..."

"I finished my exams early, and I find all of you in some kind of seance. Then I touch you... It was so real!"

I meet my wife's eyes. "Go on and tell her."

Taking a deep breath, she nods. "Honey. There's something we've been keeping from you. Your father has a; power..."

"She has it as well." Dorothy waves between us from her chair.

I shake my head. "We don't know that. Penny hasn't shown anything out of the ordinary to us."

"No, Alan. When Penelope touched us, she was able to redirect what we saw, and the perspective we saw it from."