The Good Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,963 Followers

It was time to put the filched panties and pantyhose to good use.

The knot in the wooden wall at the back of Richard's wardrobe was only a half inch in diameter but when it was removed and Richard put his face hard up against the wall he had a panoramic view of his mother's bedroom. Richard had discovered the flaw in the wallboard not long after his eighteenth birthday and joked to himself that it was the best birthday present ever. He had pushed a needle through the lathe behind the knot and was delighted to find the point of the needle protruding through the wall right next to a framed landscape in his mother's bedroom.

Richard had carefully scraped away the lathe creating a tiny peephole that was almost unnoticeable. He had only to move the picture a fraction to see everything he wanted to.

He closed his bedroom door as he heard his mother's footfalls on the stairs and went into the wardroom and removed the knot from the wallboard and pressed his eye to the peephole.

Emily entered her bedroom. This time she closed and locked the door. Finding her son standing in her bedroom doorway leaning on the doorjamb watching her dress had been unnerving. Why was Richard such a sneak?

She kicked off her heels removed her jacket and stepped out of her dark-blue pleated skirt and took off her polka-dotted white silk blouse. She hung them up in the wardrobe and fussed with the clothing deciding what to wear that afternoon. She did this while wearing her panties, bra and pantyhose.

Richard was breathing heavily. He slipped the pantyhose he had filched from the laundry basket over his rock-hard cock and slowly stoked it. He brought the panties to his nose and inhaled the pungent aroma of his mother's cunt. His eyes were locked on his mother's panty-clad buttocks and long legs.

Emily turned his way and Richard froze. She walked over towards the framed landscape picture and Richard nearly panicked but he couldn't take his eyes of his mother's pudenda visible through the transparent nylon granny-panties, shrouded by the gauzy nylon of her pantyhose. He thought he could make out the cleft of her sex.

He breathed a sigh of relief when his mother stared at the painting quizzically and then straightened it. She was only inches away from him on the other side of the wall. He watched her walk back to the wardrobe, her buttocks oscillating as she strode determinedly to her lingerie drawers to select panties and pantyhose.

Richard stroked his cock, delighting in the feel of the slinky nylon pantyhose against his sensitive shaft, inhaling the scent of his mother's cunt. He nearly ejaculated when his mother unclipped her brassiere, slid her panties down her legs and then rolled down her pantyhose.

For a while his mother was standing naked before him. Her skin was lightly tanned except for the alabaster white flesh of her breasts and bikini-line. She was petite, lithe and athletic with bouncy red hair, just a little pudgy in the stomach that no amount of exercise seemed to shift as age caught up with her. Richard stroked his cock harder as his mother unrolled a pair of glossy tan sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose and then sat on the bed to put them on, bending at the waist to smooth the wrinkles out of the legs. She pulled on her fresh panties. Not granny-panties this time, but red satin full-cut bikini panties.

She donned a matching brassiere and then put on a red silk blouse and stepped into a navy-blue pencil skirt. She hooked a finger in a strappy slingback and struggled to put it on, then she put on the other slingback and moved to her vanity table to fix her makeup and freshen her perfume.

Richard hadn't orgasmed yet but he was close but he decided to hold back for now. Maybe he would come back later tonight when she undressed for bed. He replaced the knot and put the recently stolen pantyhose and panties in his hidey hole.

Richard waited a while and then went to his mother's bedroom and tapped on the door.

"How was church?" Richard called through the door.

His mother opened the door and a miasma of Dior Poison greeted him. She looked good in the tight pencil skirt and silk blouse. He could just make out the silhouette of her bra through the fabric. Her toned legs looked sexy in the glossy nylons and the high-heeled slingbacks arched her back nicely, increasing her pelvic tilt and enhancing the appearance of her full chest and wide hips. Her painted toenails peeped out of the gauzy nylon stockings.

"You know how Pastor Raymond likes to drag out his services but all in all it was pretty good," Emily fussed with her hair while she spoke.

"I think you and Victoria should make an appointment to see the Pastor and seek marriage guidance," Emily said primly and Richard winced.

"You know Victoria mom, she won't set foot in that place," Richard countered.

"Well maybe see a marriage counsellor then," Emily replied.

"We'll see mom. She says she just wants some space for a while," Richard sighed.

"Yes. Space in the house you paid for, spending the money you earned," Emily lectured him.

His mother made no secret of the fact that she thought that Victoria was a gold digger. The fact that Victoria resembled a younger version of herself paid no stead with Emily. In fact it made Emily resent Victoria even more because she reminded Emily of herself when she was newly married to Buddy.

"You know I have the girls coming around for drinks and cards this afternoon Richard so we can talk about it later or tomorrow. In the meantime you can help me set up the patio," Emily patted her son's shoulder and leaned in and kissed his cheek, wiping the lipstick off his cheek with the side of her thumb.

The gesture was nothing but motherly but Richard became instantly hard when his mother touched him affectionately and he turned away to hide the bulge in his pants.

Helping his mother set up the patio meant that Richard did all the heavy lifting whilst his mother supervised. Emily had kept Buddy's green velvet-topped poker table and had the woodwork refinished and the playing surface reupholstered in red velour and had it moved out onto the patio. He lugged the table into the shade of a red maple which cast an afternoon shadow on the expansive patio then he hauled six comfortable chairs out of the storage unit and positioned them around the table.

'The girls,' who were all as old, if not older, than Emily, were her friends and they liked to play cards on the patio in the fresh air. Three of them smoked and as Emily did not allow smoking in the house it was also more convenient to play outside.

"Careful with that!" Emily admonished Richard when he dragged a chair across the black marble tiled floor.

Richard set up a wet bar in the corner next to a mini-fridge and stocked it as directed by his mother and filled the ice buckets with ice from the icemaker in the kitchen. Emily fussed with chips, nuts and other snacks and a cold selection she would present when they took a break from cards.

He heard three cars pull up in succession and knew that his mother's guests had arrived.

"Make yourself scare please Richard. I don't want my girls fussing over you when they see you are here," Emily said in a forced conciliatory tone.

Richard retired to his room and took a nap.

He woke up an hour and a half later feeling sweaty, his mouth tasted rancid. He padded down to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and used mouthwash. He could hear faint laughter and the drone of conversation coming from the patio. His mother's card game was in full swing and by the sounds of it the 'girls' had been imbibing heavily.

The shower was refreshing and Richard stayed under the warm water and thought about the events of the day. He recalled seeing his mother getting dressed for church. He'd arrived at her door just as she was smoothing her pantyhose around her crotch and bottom and pulling on her panties and had stayed silent and watched his mother dress. Then later at the peephole he'd seen her in all her naked glory.

Richard soaped up his erection and stroked it while he conjured up the memories but stopped short of ejaculating. He would save that for later tonight, maybe while watching his mother undress before she went to bed. Maybe she would use the vibrator that he had found in her bedside table?

Richard had just finished drying himself and had wrapped a towel around his waist when the door to the bathroom burst open and Silvia Swanson burst into the room. Silvia was around the same age as his mother and was skinny and flat chested but she had a pretty face. She was married to Bob Swanson who had been one of his father's closest friends but Bob was now confined a wheelchair after an accident at the car yard.

"Oh sorry Richard, I didn't know you were in here but I can't wait honey otherwise I'll pee myself," Silvia sighed heavily and hoisted her skirt, pulled down her panties and pantyhose and squatted on the toilet.

Immediately a jet of urine splashed into the toilet bowl and Silvia sighed again.

"Oh jeez that is so good," she giggled a little drunkenly.

The bathroom was small and Richard would have to squeeze past Silvia to get to the door but something made him wait.

"The girls are using every bathroom in this big fucking house. Too many mimosas and mojitos. I remembered the upstairs guest bathroom, but like I said, I didn't even know you were home," Silvia said by way of explanation while she kept whizzing, as if pissing in front of her friend's son was an everyday occurrence.

Silvia had obviously imbibed her fair share of mimosas and mojitos too because she was more than a little drunk and Richard was thinking to himself how bizarre the situation was when Silvia made it even more bizarre.

"You look just like your daddy when he was your age but you're no fatty are you? In fact you're a very handsome boy Richard," Silvia squatted on the toilet looking up at Richard, her face level with his groin.

Her hand shot out and under Richard's towel and she cupped his scrotum.

"Big balls, just like daddy," she giggled.

Her long red fingernails scraped gently over his scrotal sac and then her fingers found his member.

"Hung like him too," she giggled again.

It was unnerving. A fifty-something friend of his mother's was feeling him up and talking intimately about his father but Richard was too dumbfounded to move. He'd been fantasising all day about his mother and now here was an attractive woman around the same age handling his junk.

Silvia softly stroked Richard's cock and it began to engorge.

"Who's a naughty boy then," Silvia hiccupped.

She let go of his cock and the towel fell back into place but now it had a rather large bulge in the front. Silvia wiped and got unsteadily to her feet pulling up her pantyhose and panties and fiddling with them, her skirt still hiked up. There were only inches between them and Richard could smell the alcohol on Silvia's breath but also the sweet tang of her perfume.

"How do you know how big my father's cock and balls were?" Richard swallowed.

He was dry-mouthed and the question seemed outlandish and ludicrous given the situation.

Silvia leaned in and whispered in Richard's ear "He used to fuck me," and then she turned to leave the bathroom.

Something clicked in Richard's lizard brain. Maybe it was the pent-up longing and sexual frustration, maybe it was the fact that this woman who was a family friend had revealed that she'd had an affair with his father or maybe it was just outright lust.

Richard grabbed hold of Silvia and pulled her close and kissed her.

"Oh my," Silvia giggled again.

"We better be quick otherwise your mother will suspect something," Silvia bent over the vanity countertop and pushed out her skinny ass and wiggled it invitingly.

Richard couldn't believe this was happening but he was never one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

He lifted Silvia's skirt out of the way and admired her scrawny buttocks encased in white satin panties with yellow polka dots with sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose worn over them. He traced the seam of the pantyhose down the crease of her buttocks to her pudenda and fingered her cunt through the gauzy fabric while he rubbed his raging hardon on her asscheek.

"Hurry, we don't wanna get caught," Silvia's voice was thick with lust and she stuffed a hand down her pantyhose and poked a fingernail through the fabric just big enough for Richard to fit his cock through.

Richard was unsure if Silvia had done that so she could quickly whip her skirt back into place if someone came in or if she knew about Richard's pantyhose fetish. Had his mother been telling tales about him to her friends?

Now was no time to ponder that. He had an attractive, skinny, mature woman bent over the countertop with her skirt around her waist and her ass wriggling invitingly.

Richard poked his cock through the hole in Silvia's pantyhose and eased aside the gusset of her panties. He nestled his glans in the folds of her thick labia, gripped her hips and began to push. Silvia's vagina was tight and dry.

"Come on son, push a little harder, once it's in I'll loosen up," Silvia wriggled her bottom.

Richard obliged and eased his cock inside her another inch. He pushed again and Silvia grunted as the full length of Richard's long, thick cock filled her vaginal cavity. He pressed against her, enjoying the feel of her pantyhose rubbing on his pubis. He ground the base his cock against Silvia's pudenda and the desired result was achieved.

The thick shaft of Richard's penis pressed on Silvia's clitoris and it was like he had opened the floodgates. Silvia moaned like a slattern and pressed back against him as her vagina flooded with her juices. The pungent scent of her cunt assailed Richard's nose. Richard stroked Silvia's slender thighs, her silken pantyhose were loose on her flesh and he massaged the slinky fabric with his fingertips while he slowly slid his cock in and out her tight twat.

Silvia grunted as Richard began to pound his cock in and out of her. She bit down on her hand to supress a moan as her orgasm erupted. Richard felt her cunt contract and palpitate, gripping his hard tender flesh as he fucked the older woman who was still fully-clothed, bent over the countertop, offering him her ass. It was a fantasy fulfilled.

Richard had been on the brink of orgasm for hours, watching his mother dress and undress, sniffing her panties, feeling her silky nylons on his cock and now he had this older woman impaled on his throbbing member, pressing into him and waggling her ass like a whore.

He gripped her hips and rammed his cock all the way inside her and blasted the walls of her tight wet hole with his scalding load. Richard's knees nearly gave way with the intensity of his climax. He grunted and wheezed as his issue burst forth from his bloated organ, filling Silvia with his seed.

He held Silvia's skinny bottom against his crotch, letting the last of his spend dribble from his cock. Silvia had stopped shaking and he saw in the mirror that her pretty face was lit with a contended blissful glow.

"I haven't been fucked like that for years. A quickie but a goodie. Nothing like a young man's cock to make an old woman feel younger," Silvia sniggered.

"I think you're better than your dad ever was," Silvia eased herself forward and Richards cock slipped out of her with an audible plop.

She reached over and took a handful of toilet paper and wiped her clunge as if it was the most ordinary thing in the world for a woman of her age to be dabbing at her semen-clotted cunt in front of her best friend's son's.

Richard was still too dumbfounded to believe that this had actually happened and stood there naked while Silvia took more toilet paper, wadded it and patted the crotch of her pantyhose and panties where some of Richard's spunk had leaked.

Suddenly there was a tapping on the door.

"Silvia, are you in there? Is everything alright?" Emily Carter's muffled voice came through the door.

His mother had come upstairs to use her ensuite bathroom while her 'girls' used the rest of bathrooms in the big house. She had stopped by the upstairs guest bathroom when she saw that it was occupied.

"Just finishing Emily," Silvia called through the door, pulling down and straightening her skirt.

"I'll wait for you and walk you down," Emily replied.

Silvia looked at Richard like he was a stupid schoolboy and pointed infuriatedly at the shower and made a pushing gesture and silently mouthed 'get in!'

Richard opened the shower stall, stepped inside and slid it closed as silently as he could. A dribble of precum hung from his still erect cock like an icicle.

Silvia washed her hands and fixed her lipstick. She flushed the toilet and opened the door with a flourish.

"Jesus Emily, I was pissing like a racehorse. Shouldn't have chased that last mimosa with a beer," Silvia gave that giggle that Richard now found a little annoying.

Emily looked into the bathroom suspiciously. She could have sworn she'd heard a male voice and she thought she could smell sex.

"Come on darling, you're out of this hand but I'm sitting on a pair of jacks. Let's go take a few dollars off Elspeth Longmire and take that shit-eating grin off her face," Silvia guided Emily away from the bathroom toward the staircase.

Richard heard the click-clack of their heels descending the stairs and when the coast was clear he wrapped the towel back around his waist and padded back to his room. He hadn't washed his cock and Richard rubbed it and brought his fingers to his nose. Silvia's cunt didn't smell like 'old lady pussy'. It was piquant and there was a hint of some sort of vaginal deodorant. He still couldn't believe what had just happened.

Donning a clean shirt and jeans Richard thought it best if he stayed away from the gaggle of women partying on the patio but there was a soft rapping on his bedroom door followed by his mother's voice.

"Richard, come and re-stock the bar, get more ice and help clean up. While you're staying in my house you might as well earn your keep," his mother slurred her words a little.

Just what Richard needed; tending bar for drunken old ladies.

He followed his mother downstairs and found the ice bucket sitting on the kitchen counter. He filled it from the ice-maker and went out on the patio.

"Emily! You didn't tell us that Richard was home," Elspeth Longmire squawked.

"Good afternoon ladies," Richard picked up a trash pail and emptied the overflowing ashtrays and picked up some empty glasses.

Elspeth Longmire, Silvia Swanson, Melissa Mitchum, Susan Connaught and two other women that Richard didn't know were sitting around the card table with his mother acting like the queen bee. All of the women were 'of a certain age' and were dressed similarly. Except for one woman wearing leggings and a blazer the others were dressed in skirts or dresses, nylons and heels. It looked like they frequented the same hairdresser and their makeup was heavy. The air was redolent with perfume.

"He's such a polite young man and very handsome," Elspeth Longmire cawed and the others all murmured similar compliments.

"Don't encourage him ladies, he's already got a big head," Emily tutted.

"He does have a big head doesn't he," Silvia Swanson gave him a salacious grin and Richard scowled at her.

"He used to come around to my house when he was home from college and help Brad tinker with that old Ford Fairlane he was restoring. Made some excuse about using a pair of my old nylons to temporarily replace a broken fanbelt. I never got the nylons back of course and Bradley swears he didn't need them," Susan Connaught winked at Emily.

Richard face turned fiery red. His mother had told her friends about his obsession with nylons!

Richard tried his best to ignore the women and restocked the bar and took his leave.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,963 Followers