The Good Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa drummed her heels on his back and raked her fingers down his shoulders and moaned into his mouth as another orgasm washed over her. Her whole body shuddered and Richard felt her cunt contract around his throbbing organ, expressing his seed as he ejaculated deep inside her.

They kissed and fucked and moaned and ground against each other as they both climaxed.

When their passions peaked and slowly subsided their kisses became more tender and Richard held Melissa in his arms and held her close, his cock still inside her dribbling the last of his spend. To Richard it was comforting, like being nursed by his mother and he fleetingly wondered if this is what it would be like if he ever fucked her.

“You're a good boy Richard. That wife of yours must be a real cunt not to appreciate you,” Melissa said.

The last thing Richard wanted to do was talk about Victoria, especially while his slowly deflating penis was still buried inside this older, attractive woman. ‘Women of a certain age’ his mother referred to herself and her friends while Victoria scoffed that they were ‘mutton dressed as lamb’.

“As much as I’d like to do that all over again I have to go. If I miss my gym session tongues will wag. I don’t have to tell you that we have to keep this very much between us do I?” Melissa did something with her vaginal muscles and Richard’s cock was ejected from her cleft.

She reached for her handbag and took out a packet of hand wipes and dabbed at the glutinous mess of semen and vaginal juices that were dribbling from her cunt. She patted herself dry and carefully closed the splice in the seam of her leggings and cheekily handed Richard the used wipes.

“Be a dear and dispose of those will you,” she hopped to her feet and gave him a matronly kiss on the cheek.

Richard pulled up his shorts and stuffed the wipes into his back pocket. He reached for his tank top and pulled it on while Melissa rolled her lycra crop-top over her surgically enhanced breasts and adjusted it. She opened her handbag and took out her compact and lipstick and fixed her makeup in the little mirror.

“How many of mother’s friends did Buddy fuck?” Richard asked.

“Oh come on Richard, a lady never tells. But like I said your daddy liked to play the field,” Melissa said as she put on her red lipstick.

“Did mother know?” Richard said carefully.

“Good question. Us girls are want talk about our sex life, especially after a few drinks. For instance Bob Swanson can’t get it up since his accident and Silvia admits to seeking solace elsewhere but we seldom mention the names of our sexual conquests,” Melissa used a fingernail to pick at a stray crumb of lipstick in the corner of her mouth.

“Your mother, being a widow, has licence to play the field and she sometimes tells us about what she gets up to with her dates. Surprisingly enough she doesn’t date that often,” Melissa stated matter-of-factly.

Richard felt a rush of jealousy when he thought about his mother fucking other men but he realised the emotion was inappropriate. It was none of his business who his mother invited into her bed.

“Oh look! I found my gold lighter. It was in my handbag all along,” Melissa held up her lighter and gave him a lecherous grin.

“Ok. Maybe we can do this again sometime,” Melissa almost skipped as she made her way through the house to the front door where she stopped.

“Don’t forget, if any of Emily’s nosey neighbours say anything about me being here, I was here to pick up my lighter. Best tell your mother that anyway when she gets home so it doesn’t look like you're hiding anything,” Melissa put her hand on the doorknob and Richard leaned in to kiss her goodbye.

“Watch my lipstick honey,” Melissa turned away from him so that his kiss landed on her cheek.

“You are a good boy Richard and just as good if not better than your father was,” she quickly gave his balls a light squeeze then opened the door and jogged to her car.

“What the fuck is going on?” Richard shook his head and then ran upstairs to his bedroom.

He dropped the cum and cunt-juice soaked wipes into a Ziploc bag and secreted them away in his hidey-hole for later use. He lay on his bed and thought about what had happened over the two previous days. He had learned that his father was a serial adulterer who preyed on the wives of his best friends but it seemed that the women weren’t unenthusiastic to Buddy’s advances.

It was like Richard’s fantasy was coming true. He was fucking older, attractive women who seemed to have lost none of their sex drive as they matured. Was he unknowingly working his way through his father’s harem?

What about his mother? He had learned that she too was still sexually active, although she seemed to be very particular about who she fucked and it wasn’t very often. He knew about her vibrator and wondered if his mother found the toy an adequate replacement for men. His mother was still a very attractive and vivacious woman and he guessed there were plenty of lotharios willing to court her.

It was also interesting to Richard that except for when his mother brought up her name he seldom thought about his wife. He knew that at some stage he would have to talk to Victoria with a view to reconciliation or separation. They couldn’t just leave their relationship in limbo and Richard couldn’t keep living with his mother, although he had reaped unexpected benefits by doing so.

After an early lunch Richard finally made his way back to the attic. He found a single power point with a four slot power board plugged into it and he searched through the discarded household items and found a lamp that thankfully worked and threw out enough light to make his job easier.

Looking around at the disarray Richard realised that it would take days to go through everything to decide what to keep and what to discard. Anything of value he’d take to an antique store or pawn shop. Everything else would have to be lugged out of the attic and taken some place for disposal.

It was a task that he could use to justify to his mother that he was being useful and he could take his time and stretch it out. He knew that his mother hated going up to the attic and she would be very unlikely to check on his progress. He could jagoff as much as he wanted so long as there was evidence of his progress.

He made a start and cleared a space at the back of the attic and put down an old rug and positioned an old sofa facing a lowboy table. He pitied whoever had had to schlep the sofa up here because it was cumbersome. His collection of action comics and graphic novels was fished from the dreck and placed on the lowboy. He’d bring up a cooler with some beers and few snacks and he’d be able to sit and read his old magazines and while away the hours while his mother was at work, taking some time out to haul some trash to make it look like he was busy with the task at hand.

The wooden box containing the VHS tapes labelled Pussycat caught his attention and he picked one of them up and studied it. It was dated fifteen years earlier so it would have been recorded when Richard was nine or ten. Richard remembered being bored senseless whilst being made to watch his father’s home movies that he recorded at nearly every family celebration and social event. His father seemed to always have that camcorder stuck to his fat face.

Then something ignited a spark. Richard recalled what his mother had said about she and Buddy hosting pool parties where the wives wore tight-fitting bathing suits and bikinis and the men looking at the women and comparing notes. He remembered that his father seemed to always have that fucking camcorder trained on the women as they lounged on sunbeds or frolicked in the pool. Buddy also followed the women around the house at the endless round of drinking parties, filming them dancing or chattering amongst themselves.

Richard wondered if some of the videos were taken at those events. That would explain why his father had hidden them in the attic. Like father, like son. He bet that Buddy liked to watch the nearly naked women tanning themselves or splashing in the pool. He’d bet more than a dollar that Buddy also got some up-skirt or T and A footage during those drunken parties where the women weren’t too concerned about their decorum. Knowing what he now knew about Buddy he was almost certain of it.

He plugged one of old VHS players into the power board and it seemed to work just fine. The little clock illuminated and flashed. So much for the Y2K paranoia. He’d need to bring up the little flat screen TV from his bedroom to see if the VCR was fully functional and if the videos were worth watching. They might just be videos of kittens but he doubted it.

The thought of seeing the younger versions of Elspeth Longmire, Silvia Swanson, Melissa Mitchum and Susan Connaught in their bathing suits brought on an erection. And of course there would likely be footage of his beautiful mother in her red skin-tight one-piece bathing suit. At the time it meant nothing to Richard seeing his mother strut around in her bathers with her friends dressed likewise. He was a kid and all he wanted was to do was grab a burger off the grill, get a dish of ice cream and disappear up to his room away from the boring noisy drunken adults. But seeing footage of his mother when she was in her prime would be titillating.

Richard made several trips hauling useless dreck out of the attic and made a substantial pile at the end of the driveway. It would be substantive evidence of his hard work when his mother returned from work. He had checked the inputs on his little TV and found that it only accepted HDMI so he went to Radio Shack and purchased a RBG AV to HDMI conversion cable. By the time these chores were completed Richard decided to call it a day and took a couple of beers to the patio and lazed away the rest of afternoon swimming in the pool and drinking beer.

Emily Carter pulled her Ford Explorer into the driveway and was surprised to see a pile of junk sitting there waiting to be carted away. Richard had actually done something with his day. She recognised some of the junk from the attic and was silently pleased that Richard had made a start at cleaning it out. Over the years the attic had filled up with things that she just couldn’t bear to throw away but knew that she should. She hated going up there but now her son was doing what had needed to be done for some time.

She parked in the garage and went through the connecting door into the hallway and stopped briefly to put her purse on the kitchen counter and then made her way out to the patio.

Richard was standing at the edge of the pool drying off. She studied his lean, tanned, muscular body and drew in a breath. He looked so much like Buddy when Buddy was younger, before he went to fat. He had his father’s handsome face and athleticism. Pity he also had his father’s roving eye and perversions.

Emily had noticed that Richard had taken an unhealthy interest in her friends and seen his eyes roaming over their bodies yesterday. Her friends hadn't helped much. Flattered to be leered at by a handsome young man she had seen them preen and of course Susan Connaught had brought up Richard using the broken fanbelt as a ruse to steal her pantyhose which had embarrassed him and after Richard had left rekindled the stories Emily had told her friends in the strictest confidence about Richard masturbating with her nylons.

That was another thing that was disturbing. She knew that when Richard was home from college he would sneak selected items of her intimates from the laundry basket and she had confronted him about it. When Richard had finally married Victoria and stopped coming to visit Emily at home, except for Thanksgiving, she thought that was all done with but yesterday she had noticed that he had filched a pair of her panties and pantyhose from the laundry basket which had poured fuel on the fire of their argument this morning at breakfast.

Emily’s friends had confided similar stories about their sons and nephews fiddling with their intimates. They had come to a consensus that most young men went through a period of being fascinated with women’s underwear and the scents associated with them and because they lived at home the only intimates available to them were their mother’s or their sister’s or in some cases their neighbours. Once they started dating most grew out it.

Emily had come to the conclusion that Richard’s rekindled fascination with her underwear was the result of trauma associated with his separation from Victoria. He was behaving like the spoiled brat he had been in college. She decided not to confront him any further on the matter and hope for a timely resolution to Richard’s marital problems.

She stared at Richard while she collected these thoughts and was surprised to find herself being slightly aroused by her son’s physique and demeanour. As much as she had despised her husband for his sexual perversions she had also loved him and she couldn’t deny that some of the things that Buddy did to her made her feel very satisfied. Richard’s resemblance to a young Buddy was uncanny and she couldn’t deny that she was feeling a little concupiscent and flattered that he used her underwear for masturbation. She knew it was wrong to think this way and she shook her head to try to clear her mind of the image of her son’s lean muscled naked body lying on the bed, his handsome face screwed up with gratification as he ejaculated into her nylons whilst sniffing her panties.

Richard turned around and was surprised to see his mother standing on the patio staring at him. She was wearing a violet tight-fitting suit, the jacket open to the second button to accommodate her ample bosom, the pencil skirt stretched tight across her thighs, her long legs sheathed in shimmering tan nylons, her feet shod in four-inch Christian Louboutin high heels. Her heavily made-up face was a picture of concentration, her red-lipsticked slightly parted. She was his fantasy personified and he felt himself becoming erect.

Coming of her reverie Emily noticed the bulge in Richard's speedos begin to grow and she realised that he was staring back at her. She blushed and turned away and went inside to change.

Richard gave her a moment to head up to her room and grabbed the towel that he had dropped at his feet and went inside. When he heard her bedroom door close he silently followed her upstairs. He went to his bedroom and carefully closed and locked the door and went straight to the wardrobe and opened the hidey hole. Fishing the crusty pantyhose and Ziploc bag from the hiding place he carefully removed the knot in wooden wall at the back of wardrobe and put his eye to the peephole hoping to see his mother strip and change into something less formal.

Emily closed and locked her bedroom door. Her head was swimming with images of her son’s lean tanned body and the growing erection in his speedos. She knew deep down that she was the cause of her son’s arousal and she knew that it was unhealthy for both of them but she couldn’t help but feel flattered and sexually excited.

She kicked off her heels and lay down on the bed and hiked up her skirt, too impatient to bother with undressing. She put her hand to her crotch and discovered that her panties were damp.

Richard held his breath as he watched his mother stroke her pubis through her panties and he slid the nylon stocking over his steely rod. He opened the Ziploc bag and the scent of Melissa Mitchum’s vaginal juices wafted from the bag.

Emily pulled her panties down around her ankles and pushed her hand down the waistband of her pantyhose and opened her labia with two fingers and used her middle finger to stroke her clitoris. Sparklets of pleasure radiated from her groin and she moaned with lust as she rubbed the sensitive nubbin.

Richard couldn’t believe what he was seeing but was thankful for witnessing it. His mother may eschew most things modern but she seemed to have adopted the younger women’s penchant for shaving their pussies. There was a close-shaved rectangular ‘landing strip’ of pubic hair above her pubis put her sex was shaved clean. The nylon stretched tightly over his cock began to darken as pre-seminal fluid leaked from the eye. He daren’t stroke his throbbing member because he knew that he would cum as soon as he did so.

Emily was becoming frustrated. The waistband of her nylons was digging into her wrist preventing her from being able to finger herself in the manner that she liked. She put her thumbs in the waistband and rolled her pantyhose down to the top of her thighs and rolled over and scampered around in the bedside table drawer until she found her vibrator.

She switched it on and it began to vibrate, the buzzing sound filling the silence. She pressed the tip of the vibrator to her clitoris and moaned like a slattern as waves of delight erupted from the little fleshy button. She inserted two fingers in her sodden vagina and searched for that special place that so intensified her sexual gratification and finding it she massaged her G-spot and lightly circled the vibrator on her clitoris.

Watching his mother with her skirt pulled up, her legs parted as far as the pantyhose around her thighs and panties around her ankles would allow as she fingered herself and worked the sex toy on her clitty was the most erotic thing Richard could imagine. As his mother writhed on the bed mewling and moaning Richard brought the wad of hand wipes soaked in Melissa Mitchum’s juices to his nose and inhaled the musky scent, imagining that it was his mother’s scent. He gripped his cock firmly, drawing the nylon tight around it so that the silky fabric caressed his glans and then he slowly began to stroke it.

Emily’s orgasm was approaching and she thrust her fingers in and out of her gaping minge, pressing the tip of her middle finger on her G-spot as she did so. She pushed the vibrator hard against her clitoris and her little nubbin ignited like a firework. Sparks of pleasure wracked her body and she drummed her heels on the bed as her vagina clamped tight around her fingers and began to gush with her musky juices. She imagined that Buddy was riding her hard and she arched her back and thrust upward as her cunt exploded with the intensity of her orgasm. Then suddenly Buddy’s face morphed in Richard’s and her orgasm intensified.

Richard watched fascinated as his mother rolled around on the bed, her toes curled in the silky nylons as she drummed her legs on the bed. She was in the throes of her orgasm, her thighs closed tightly around the hand buried in her cunt and the vibrator pressed against her clit. He took a deep breath and inhaled the scent of Melissa’s love juices and frantically stroked his engorged member until the pantyhose wrapped around cock bloomed with creamy white globules of semen as he ejaculated.

Mother and son were in orgasmic trances, separated only by the wall, each of them wracked with delicious sexual gratification. Emily oblivious to the fact that her son was watching her perform whilst gratifying himself and Richard totally unware that his mother was dreaming that it was him fucking her.

Emily lay on the bed panting and she extracted her fingers from her cunt and switched off the vibrator. She lay still until she caught her breath and then kicked off her panties and shucked out of her pantyhose and stood up to disrobe. She padded naked to her ensuite bathroom taking the vibrator with her so she could clean it before she put it away.

Richard’s knees were shaking and he leaned against the back of the wardrobe breathing erratically as the last of his orgasmic pleasure dissipated. He put the wipes back in the Ziploc bag and closed it and wiped up the creamy splooge with the pantyhose. The pantyhose and Ziploc bag went back into the hidey-hole and Richard pulled up his speedos and padded silently downstairs back to the pool. He dove into the pool and let the water cool his flesh and assist in dissipating his erection.