The Good Neighbour Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,980 Followers

"Hello Mary, sorry, it's Abigail now isn't it?" Robert Brinkley leaned against the door, smiling at her.

Abigail's mind raced. She could scream but she doubted that Steven would hear her and even if he did Steven would be no match for Robert Brinkley. She could try to run but there was nowhere to go in the house where Robert wouldn't chase her down. It wasn't a matter of fight or flight; she had no chance of doing either successfully. There was only one string to her bow, one weapon in her arsenal so to speak, but she doubted that Robert was going to be fooled by it again. She could see the bulge in his pants and she knew what fate awaited her. Robert was going to take what he wanted from her regardless of what she did. Her best chance was to try to seduce him and then overpower him or escape some way. It had worked once before but she didn't have a hypodermic full of sedative in her purse this time.

"Hello Robert, long time no see," Abigail smiled at him repressing her terror, trying to act as calm as possible.

Robert leered at her, casting his eyes from head to toe. Abigail was dressed provocatively as usual, a short black skirt, red satin blouse, black fully-fashioned stockings and four-inch high heels. Her black hair framed her pretty face enhanced with her signature dark eye makeup, rouged cheekbones and cherry-red lipstick. She was adorned with silver jewellery and enveloped in a cloud of Shalimar.

Robert stepped into her, his face only inches from hers. He remained silent, staring at her, studying her features. She gasped when he suddenly reached around her and snatched her purse off the table. He stepped back and turned out the contents on the kitchen table.

Two sets of keys, a small bottle of perfume, a small tube of lubricant, a packet of breath mints, cigarettes, notes and coins of various denominations, two opened letters, a credit card folder and the other detritus that women carry in the Tardis that they call their purses lay scattered on the tabletop.

"No sedatives, syringes or narcotics then?" Robert said sarcastically, stirring the clutter with a long finger.

He snatched up a keyring on which was clipped a safe deposit box passkey and dangled it in front of Abigails face.

"Looks like we will soon be taking a trip to use this," he whispered.

"The bank is in London," Abigail offered, she knew he would get the information out of her eventually anyway.

"And the rest? It can't all be in here," he shook the keys in front of her face.

"I have a couple of other bank accounts. I have some cash here in the house, I own the house and the Beamer outright," Abigail admitted.

"You're being very forthcoming," Robert was taken aback at her forthrightness.

"What's the point in not telling you? You are going to get the information out of me one way or another; you're a standover man for god's sake," she sighed.

"But I was looking forward to extracting the information from you," Robert sneered.

This was the cue that Abigail had been waiting for.

Abigail struck a seductive pose, thrusting out one leg and leaning back against the table; she gave him a submissive flirtatious look and fluttered her eyelashes. She took a chance and slowly reached out and stroked his cheek.

"Robert. It doesn't have to be this way. I went into hiding from Barry Pinkerton and Larry Connelly not from you. I would have contacted to you but it was too dangerous," she said meekly.

Robert grinned at her and reciprocated, stroking her cheek too.

"I suppose I get that, you didn't know if I would give you up did you?" he whispered.

"But we can make up for lost time. I'll give you half of everything that's left from the heist; the house is worth nearly a million pounds so I can sell it too," Abigail continued.

"Or I can live here with you. Larry will never know where to go looking for me. I can disappear off the grid just like you," his smile turned into a grin.

"I'd like that," Abigail mewled.

She leaned in and kissed him softly. Robert wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, he intensified the kiss and drove his tongue into her mouth and Abigail put her hands on his shoulders and pressed herself against him.

She reached between their bodies and found him turgid inside his jeans. She squeezed him and he gasped. Abigail sensed his need, she would let him fuck her here in the kitchen and then take him upstairs. If she could get him on the bed maybe she could reach into her bedside table and get her hands on her pistol; she didn't know what would happen after that but at least she would be in control.

"I wanna see those new tits of yours," Robert broke the kiss and began to paw at her blouse.

She let him unbutton it and take her firm breasts out of the cups of her red lace bra.

"Fucking magnificent," he groaned, hefting the pert globes in his hands.

Abigail gasped as he thrummed her sensitive nipples. They hardened to his touch and then he lowered his face to her breasts and began to suckle them. Despite the situation Abigail was becoming aroused as Robert lapped and nipped at her engorged teats. She was still squeezing his cock through his jeans bringing it to full tumescence.

Abigail began to fumble with Robert's flies but he became impatient. He disengaged from her, unzipped his fly, unbuckled his belt and yanked down his jeans and underpants in one swift movement. His prick stood out proud and throbbing and Abigail's instinctive response was to reach for it.

"Oh no girly. I want more than a wank from you," Robert pulled her away from the table and pushed her to her knees.

His turgid shaft was right in front of her face.

"You know what to do you whore," Robert pressed forward and Abigail obligingly opened her mouth.

At least his cock was clean, Robert had obviously taken the time to freshen up before she got home. She wondered what else he had been up to alone in her house but she let that train of through pass for now and concentrated on working on the magnificent erect member that was entering her mouth.

She knew how Robert liked it, working her lips slowly up and down his shaft whilst using the tip of her tongue on his fraenulum, she smiled around his cock when she heard him gasp. He put his hands to her face and guided her head as she bobbed up and down on his cock. Although she was a prisoner in her own home that feeling of power and control that she always felt when she was having sex with a man returned. Also she couldn't control her body's instinctive reaction to sexual stimulus. She was becoming hard.

Abigail knew that she would have to put on good performance to lure him into a situation where she could get the upper hand. They had been jailbird lovers and he would know if she were faking it. She freed her erection and began to stroke her penis, she looked up at Robert with feigned devotion, she knew that he liked to look into her pretty green eyes while she fellated him. She felt his cock pulse in her mouth and knew that she was having the desired effect on him; she saw that he was looking at her engorged penis while she stroked it whilst sucking his cock, he liked that too. For all his faults Robert had always liked her to enjoy having sex with him, even if he was effectively violating her, just like that first time in the cleaners closet.

She could feel his cock become fully turgid, secreting a constant flow of precum, a sure sign that he was about to climax.

As she fully expected he would, Robert pulled her to her feet. He liked fellatio as much as the next man but to him sex meant fucking and Abigail was intent on giving him what he wanted. She hiked herself up onto the kitchen table and opened her legs invitingly. Robert stepped between them and pulled her panties aside exposing her puckered bud. Abigail was about to protest when Robert snatched up the small tube of lubricant that he had shaken from her purse.

"You always were a good Girl Guide, what's their motto... 'Be Prepared,'" he chuckled as he lubricated his shaft.

Abigail smiled at him, lewdly stroking her erect penis. The phase that came to her mind was 'Lie back and think of England' as she concentrated only on giving Robert a good time to lure him into a false sense of security. Robert daubed a gobbet of lubricant on the entrance to Abigail's anus and then slid his finger inside her. He knew where her 'special place' was and she moaned like a harlot when he found it.

Robert leaned over her and kissed her and she instinctively locked her arms and legs around him and drove her tongue into his mouth. Robert interchanged his finger with his penis and very slowly began to slide it inside her. Abigail tried to push against him, to fill her void with his hard cock but he held her down and teased her, putting just hus glans inside her and then pulling it out, then pushing it back inside her again, but only just.

"You want it don't you, you whore," Robert murmured around their crushed lips.

Abigail nodded, still not breaking their kiss, trying to force more of him inside her. Robert broke the kiss and gazed down at her pretty face, contorted with lust and need.

"Beg for it!" Robert sniggered.

Abigail conceded that she had lost the upper hand for now, she just wanted to be fucked.

"Fuck me Robert. Please fuck me," she pulled his face to her again and kissed him passionately.

Abigail gasped into his mouth as he slid his cock all the way inside her. She locked her legs around him, ensuring her stockings rubbed on his flanks, she knew that he was captivated with their gossamer tactility on his sensitive skin.

It triggered the response she wanted.

Robert took her buttocks in his hands and squeezed them as he began to thrust his cock in and out of her back passage, slowly and steadily building the pace. Abigail had forgotten where she was and the danger she was in, she was filled with carnality and a compulsion to sate her desires.

Their mouths were locked and tongues working frantically as they both gasped and moaned. Abigail's tight rectum gripped Robert's engorged cock like a velvet glove, she contracted the muscles in her anus to stimulate them both. The shaft of Robert's penis triggered little wavelets of pleasure from her sphincter whilst his glans pressed on her prostate inducing a deep quickening that would soon trigger her orgasm. Her cock was rock-hard and pulsating, a dribble of pre-ejaculate oozed from it and soaked into her satin blouse. She didn't care, she just wanted release.

And so did Robert. He thrust harder and deeper and then Abigail felt a growl resonate from back of his throat as he drove his cock deep inside her as far it would go. She knew he was coming and she clung to him and writhed on the table, skewering her buttocks to encourage him to climax.

Robert roared as he peaked, his cock convulsed and spewed forth a geyser of hot creamy semen. Abigail screamed and raked his back with her nails and locked her ankles behind him, grinding against him, draining him of his seed as her own cock spasmed and erupted, spattering her blouse with her issue.

They kissed and ground against each other, eliciting every scintilla of pleasure for each other. Their orgasms seemed to go on forever until finally they were both spent and Robert pulled away from her even though she clung to him wanting more. His sperm flowed freely from her sphincter and dripped on the kitchen floor.

Abigail lay panting on the table almost exhausted; her legs akimbo, her blouse saturated with seminal fluid. Robert pulled up his pants and buckled his belt or but did not zip his fly. He staggered over to fridge and opened a can of lager and drained it in one continuos swallow.

He took something from the fridge and pushed it into the waistband of his jeans.

Abigail got up on her elbows with some difficulty and watched him and when he turned around she was amazed to see that he was still erect. His swollen member jutted from his flies like a steely pole.

"Wow! Already?" Abigail's lust had abated sufficiently that she was ready to try to take control of the situation.

"Yeah already babe. You know the effect that you have on me and I've missed you for so long," he slammed the empty can down on the top of the fridge and strode over to her and pulled her upright so that she was sitting on the edge of the table.

He stepped between her legs and began to kiss her tenderly and she responded, mewing with contentment.

She held his face between his hands and gazed at him lovingly.

"I could get used to this," she smiled up at him, hiding her deceit from him.

"I could too Abigail, we could live together and make love every day," he tenderly brushed her fringe out of her eyes.

"Why don't we go up to my bedroom and make love where it's more comfortable and then we can discuss our future," she mewed.

Robert's countenance changed in a split second and she saw violence and hate replace the lust in his eyes.

He hauled her off the table and spun her around and then hurled her back into it and bent her over; he pressed her head into the tabletop and then slammed the pistol down next to her face. Her pistol.

"Yeah Abigail, lets go upstairs and make love. You fucking whore! Did you really think you could sucker me a second time you fucking bitch!" Robert's growled.

"Live with me Robert. Make love to me Robert. Let me give you half of all I have Robert," he mocked her.

"I know why you keep that tube of lubricant in your purse. Because you are a fucking tranny whore! A conniving bitch!" his anger was becoming more intense and Abigail began to shake.

Bent over and pinned down on the table she was defenceless.

"I'll tell you what's going to happen you trollop. We're going for a drive into London and you are going to get everything out of that safe deposit box. Then we are going to go online and you are going to transfer every penny you have into an account of my choosing," Robert was so angry she could feel his spittle on her back as he bellowed at her.

Abigail tried to nod her consent but she couldn't move her head.

"Then we are going to transfer the deed to this house into my name too," he continued.

"After we have done all that, it will take some time so I will need to fuck you now and then to keep me amused, I'll decide what I'm going to with a penniless tranny whore. I probably won't need you any more," his rage had abated and his tome was now icy and distant.

Abigail preferred him angry, this cold-blooded emotionless Robert was not one she had encountered before and she was genuinely scared for her life.

"But before we do anything, I'm going to fuck you up the arse like the slut you are," Robert took his hands from her head and pushed her body down hard on the table.

He locked her wrists together behind her back with one hand and held her down and kicked her feet apart.

"I don't think you are going to enjoy this at all you trollop, but I don't care because I am. In fact the more you squeal the more I'm going to like it," Robert hissed and then drove himself deep inside Abigail, viciously penetrating her.

She screamed and so did Robert. Then Robert suddenly went limp and she felt hot liquid soak into her back and the coppery smell of fresh blood assailed her nostrils.

Robert's body fell to the floor and Abigail spun around to see Steven Balfour standing with a bloody carving knife in his hand. He was in shock staring at the man on the floor. Robert began to groan and tried to get up despite the blood oozing from a sucking chest wound.

Abigail snatched up the pistol off the table and emptied it into Robert Brinkley.

The kitchen was deafeningly quiet after the loud report of the pistol. The air reeked of cordite and blood. Abigail held the gun limp at her side and Steven likewise stood shivering, loosely holding the knife down beside his leg. They were both in shock and speechless and remained that way for what seemed like an eternity.

Then Steven spoke.

"What do we do now?" he whispered.

***

The van went up in a whomph. The deserted carpark at Black Tree Bluff was suddenly lit with a crimson glow and then illuminated almost like daylight when the flames found the Transit van's petrol tank and it exploded.

"And the police won't be able to identify him and come looking for us?" Steven Balfour shivered even though the heat from the burning vehicle was scorching his face.

"After what I did to his teeth and what happens to his body in that fire his body will be unrecognisable. You can guarantee he stole that van so it can't be traced back to him," Abigail took a packet of cigarettes from her handbag and offered one to Steven who declined.

"Good boy," she smiled at him briefly and then turned her face to the burning van.

She lit a cigarette and inhaled.

"Robert Brinkley was degenerate criminal, a vicious standover man. When and if he's reported missing the Old Bill won't give a toss, probably throw a party. They'll think that Larry Connelly had him put down or someone he wronged in the past reeked revenge. Either way, the fucker's gone from our lives forever now," Abigail crushed out the cigarette with her high heel and then though twice about it and picked up the butt and dropped it in her purse.

She and Steven were leaning against her BMW.

"Come on," she pushed herself off the car and hopped into the driver's seat.

Steven had driven her car here and she had driven the Transit van. As they left the carpark and descended the bluff there was a faint orange glow above the treeline.

"The cops won't get out here for ages. Kids are always knocking off cars, taking them for a drag and then burning them out," Steven said almost unconsciously.

"Criminal mastermind are we?" Abigail chided him playfully.

"No, but you are. I didn't hear everything that bloke said to you, but I get the gist that you committed some sort of crime that put him on your trail and you certainly knew him well enough," Steven retorted.

"Speaking of criminality, I suppose I'm lucky that you're a perv. If you hadn't been watching that man shag me you couldn't have come to my rescue," Abigail decided to take the conversation down a notch.

"I only came in for a glass of water but when I saw you lying on the table being shagged by that bloke I decided to watch for a while. You seemed to be enjoying it well enough until he bought out the gun," Steven said candidly.

"Let's just say that Robert and I had a chequered history and leave it at that. I suppose that we are now partners in crime so it goes without saying that this remains our secret," Abigail patted his knee.

Steven just nodded.

Abigail was wondering when Steven was going to ask her about the other elephant in the room... that he had just found out that she was transsexual woman.

They drove in silence for a few minutes and then Steven spoke.

"Now that we are partners is there any chance of shag?" he said.

Abigail was so shocked that she nearly left the road, then she burst out laughing.

"You're not backward in coming forward are you?" Abigail was amused at the boy's audacity.

"Anyway, we need to get home and get cleaned up before Beatrice returns from London," Abigail smiled at Steven.

They were both wearing the same clothes they had been wearing since Steven had rescued her from Robert. Their clothes were ripped, bloodstained and reeked of petrol and smoke. Abigail would burn them as soon as they got home.

It was then that Steven remembered that his Aunt Beatrice had invited him to share his bed that evening. The wheels in his head went around and a grin formed on his lips.

"About Aunt Beatrice... there's something I have to tell you," he smiled.

The End

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,980 Followers
12