The Good Samaritan

Story Info
An older man's erotic reward for helping a young woman.
2.8k words
4.47
28.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dloveSF
dloveSF
142 Followers

James had to rush from the ferry after work to get to the repair shop before it closed. It was not far but he had to walk briskly. The shop was in a quiet light industrial area nearby that became a ghost town after five. He arrived minutes before the shop was to close, only to discover it had closed early.

"Goddamn," he thought, exasperated. The repair shop was deserted.

Looking around the front parking lot, James was happy to see his car. Thankfully, he found the repair receipt on the passenger seat and the key under the floor mat. A big headache narrowly averted.

He saw her as he was getting into his car -- an attractive blond pacing around the gate to the repair shop's yard, on the other side of the parking lot.

In her late 20s or early 30s, her beautiful hair was carefully done and came to her shoulders. She was slim and tall, with medium breasts and nice legs that showed under her stylish short skirt. Her top was gauzy and looked expensive, like her red designer pumps. Her nails looked freshly done. Her face was lovely. But she was angry.

"Motherfucker," she hissed to herself as he approached. He noticed that inside the locked gate to the shop's secure lot a wallet lay open on the ground. Money had spilled out onto the pavement and was being blown around by the breeze.

James walked toward her.

"Excuse me. Do you need some help?" He smiled, hoping to put her at ease, no small feat given how upset she was.

Startled, she spun around glaring.

"My fucking boyfriend is such an asshole."

"What's the problem?" he asked.

"We were fighting when we got here to pick up my car. Then the damn shop was closed with my car stuck inside. He decided it was my fault somehow. He grabbed the wallet out of my hands and threw it over this goddamned fence. Then the fucker drove off without me. He even yelled 'And don't come home,' as he took off. And it's my place! Son of a bitch."

It would take more than calming words from James to bring her down.

"I have to get my wallet from in there," she said, pointing to the wallet through the fence as it contents blew across the parking lot.

Standing next to her -- and noticing how nice she smelled -- James surveyed the fence. The gate was securely padlocked and the fence was six feet tall, topped by four strands of barbed wire. Fortunately it was not the guard dog kind of place.

"I can probably climb over it," he said, hoping he would not have to.

Getting help and no longer alone, she was calmer. "No, this is my problem. I don't want you to wreck your nice clothes."

That was a relief. But it did not get her wallet back.

"Can you help me over the fence?" she asked.

"I don't know. There's barbed wire and you could really get hurt." It did not sound like a good idea.

"With a little help I can do it," she insisted. "I used to run hurdles in college track."

James imagined her long legs extended over high hurdles.

"If you're sure. But really, I'd be happy to climb over myself." This being a gentleman business sometimes took all his strength.

"No, no. I'll do it." She walked to the edge of the fence by the wall of the shop and took off her pumps. "You just give me a hand getting up and over. Coming back I can push that crate over to the fence to help me back up that side."

"Okay, but be careful, especially around the barbed wire."

"I will." She waited for him by the fence, facing it.

James had not imagined this part of his day. He stood next to her trying to figure how best to lift her high enough to keep the barbed wire off her lovely legs.

"Okay," he said. "See this horizontal bar in the middle of the fence? I'll help you get your toes on there first. Then I'll try to help you get high enough to step well over the barbed wire. The hard part will be getting a foothold on the other side of the fence, then stepping back onto the cross-bar and back down to the ground. Does that make sense?"

"I understand what you're saying." She looked pensive and took a deep breath. "Let's try."

"Excuse me but I'm going to have to touch you." It was dawning on James what this effort would entail. Not all of it was bad.

"Of course," she said. "That's okay."

"Good. So grab high up on the fence -- under the barbed wire -- and first I'll boost you up so you can get a toehold on the cross-bar."

She reached as high as she could on the fence and gripped it with her fingers. He put his hands on her slender waist.

"Here we go." She pulled up as he lifted her, James' hands sliding onto the smooth skin under her blouse. She managed to get one set of toes onto the cross-bar. Her legs were even better than he had thought. Must be that hurdling.

"Great. Now I'll lift you as high as I can and try to pull the barbed wire down a little so you can step over and get your foot on the other side."

"Okay, ready," she said determinedly.

Holding her hips, he lifted her as high as he could. She was nimble and got one hand on the wall of the building to steady herself then carefully raised an exquisite leg over the barbed wire and found a toe-hold on the other side. He was holding down the barbed wire with one hand and gripping her at the knee to help get her other leg over.

No longer able to maintain the gentlemanly façade -- and needing to see what was going on with the barbed wire above him -- James could not help looking up, all the way up her short skirt. She was wearing sheer pantyhose without panties. Her pussy and ass were clearly visible to him as she slowly climbed over, directly above him.

Both their hearts were racing for different reasons.

Balancing well enough with the help of the wall, she stepped onto the cross-bar on the other side.

"Take my hands here under the barbed wire as you climb down," he said, holding his hands for her over the top of the fence. She took them one at a time and stepped down to the ground.

"Nice!" he said.

She turned and smiled at him. She walked over to collect her wallet then ran around the yard grabbing money from here and there. Her little skirt caught the breeze several times and gave him fleeting glimpses of her pretty ass.

Once her money and wallet were collected, she walked back to the fence and handed it all over the top to James. She pushed the small crate against the wall by the fence and stepped onto it. From that height she stepped onto the cross-bar with both feet.

"When you step over the wire this time, I'll stand close so you can try to get your foot onto my shoulder. Then I can get ahold of you and help you the rest of the way down."

"Okay."

She put her left hand back on the wall above the wire and lifted her leg high over the wire, just resting it on his shoulder. He held her leg above her knee to steady her. Between the acrobatic act over barbed wire and her sexy, exposed body, his blood was pumping -- mainly to his budding erection.

"Now for your other leg. Just get it over and I'll help you down."

Her leg was almost over when she scraped it on the barbed wire. She said nothing and kept going until James had both hands on her legs. He let her body slide down his hands toward the ground -- which lifted her skirt all the way up.

She was not concerned about his touch or being exposed; she was just happy to have retrieved her things. She turned and hugged James.

"Thank you so much! If you hadn't come along and helped I don't know what I would have done."

"I'm just glad it worked and you got your things." He smiled. He was glad about some other things as well. It had been his lucky day as a voyeur.

"Uh oh," he said. "It looks like you got cut by the barbed wire."

She looked down at her left calf and saw the small stream of bright red blood.

"Damnit!" Her anger returned. "And he made me ruin a good pair of pantyhose, too."

James thought the wound and blood might have concerned her more than the pantyhose, but everyone has their priorities.

"I have some Kleenex in my car," he said.

When he brought it to her she had already pulled off her pantyhose and was throwing them in a trash barrel.

"He is such a piece of shit! Throwing my stuff, leaving me stranded, and then forcing to wreck a pair of $50 pantyhose. Ugh!"

"Yes, not cool at all. But we should get that cleaned off and stop the bleeding."

"Whatever," she fumed.

"Here," he said as he carefully wiped away the blood and pressed the tissue against the shallow cut on her shapely calf. Her skin was soft and smooth and her flesh was firm.

"I could just kill that fucker!"

"I'm sure." She did seem to have a hot temper and a killer instinct.

"Come over here so we can tend to your wound." He led her to his car and opened the back hatch. "Here, sit."

Her mind elsewhere, she sat in the back of the car as he knelt, applying pressure to her calf to stop the bleeding.

"It's not bad and doesn't need stitches, but you should get a tetanus shot if you haven't had one in the last ten years or so."

"Huh? Oh right, thanks. I think I had one not too long ago."

"Sorry about your pantyhose."

"Don't worry, that asshole will pay for this." Her anger was untamable. Lost in her dark thoughts as he held her calf in his hands, she brooded silently as James tended to her.

Then she looked at him differently.

"You've been very kind to me, unlike some people." She touched his cheek. "You're very handsome, too."

"Thanks. My pleasure to help," he said, smiling and appreciating her change of focus -- to him.

Looking into his eyes, she shifted and slowly spread her other leg, giving him a clear, close view of her pussy. He could not avoid looking between her legs. She had a wisp of blonde hair above her delicate lips. Her silky thighs were gorgeous. When he looked up she was smiling at him salaciously.

"You can look at my pussy." She spread her legs further and lifted her tiny skirt to fully expose herself to James.

"Do you like it?"

"You're beautiful," he stammered.

She looked him straight in the eyes.

"Touch it."

James had apparently crossed into a parallel universe where sexual fantasies come true. Abandoning his first aid mission, his hands moved slowly up her stunning legs, first to her round calves then to her velvety inner thighs, which felt even better than they looked. He paused, taking in the view and her delightful scent.

"Keep going, handsome rescuer."

He touched her pussy and ran his fingers through her wisp of blonde hair. Then he spread her lips to expose her small clit and glistening pink flesh. She took his hand and slowly wet his fingers in her mouth.

"Rub my clit."

He gently touched her clit then began slowly circling it with his fingers.

She pulled off her blouse, unfastened her bra, and took it off. Her breasts were perfect, ample handfuls with pale pink areolas and small nipples. All she was wearing was her hiked up skirt, diamond stud earrings, and a gold chain around her ankle.

"Touch my tits, too." Her eyes were half shut as he pleasured her clit.

With his other hand James caressed and squeezed her firm breasts, gently playing with her hard nipples.

"Just like that," she said softly.

He slid his hand down from her engorged clit. Her pussy was soaking wet. James put his wet finger to her vagina.

"Uh huh," she said, her eyes fully closed. "Fuck me with your fingers."

He did, first with one then two, sliding them in an out of her tight vagina as he rubbed her clit with his thumb. She purred as he took his time pleasuring her fine pussy.

"Here." She moved to her hands and knees on the edge of the luggage compartment. Leaning on her forearms with her head resting on the carpet, she opened her legs wide.

"Eat me."

Unhesitatingly he buried his face in her exposed pussy, lapping up her delicious juices and running his warm tongue from her clit to her ass and back, over and over. He firmly massaged her ass as he explored her with his tongue. She moaned loudly when he sucked her clit. He feasted on her young pussy for a long time, bringing her close to coming.

"Now fuck me," she whispered.

He stood and dropped his pants and shorts. His hard cock sprung out. She opened her eyes and looked back.

"Put that nice thick cock in my wet pussy."

He gripped her slim hips and plunged deep into her in a single thrust.

"Yes!" she cried. "Fuck me hard."

As she arched her back and leaned into him, James squeezed her perfect ass. He pounded in and out of her, pulling nearly all the way out before plunging back in. He loved the sight of his cock disappearing into her then reappearing, shiny from her slippery juices. He felt her fingers on his balls as she rubbed her clit while he fucked her deeply and relentlessly. The car shook with each strong thrust into her.

Her voice quaking from the power of his thrusts, she said, "Come inside me."

Suddenly she came hard, crying out and bucking against him madly. That put James over the edge. His ecstatic orgasm crashed over him, the pulsating throbs filling her pussy with his warm cum. He pinched her hard little nipples as their orgasms subsided. Stroking her beautiful back, he slowly pulled out, his cum dripping from her.

After catching her breath, she turned around and put on her bra and blouse as he pulled up his shorts and pants.

"Jesus, that was just supposed to be a quick revenge fuck," she said. "But my God, that was so good. You older men sure know what you're doing." She winked and wiped his cum from her pussy with a tissue.

"It was amazing," he agreed, smiling broadly. "You're an incredible woman."

She smiled and climbed out of the car. She arranged her clothes, or what remained of them after losing her pantyhose.

"Thank you so much. For everything."

She kissed him and their tongues met, exploring. He held her naked ass under her skirt and pulled her close.

Coming up for air, he said, "Thank you. I'm sorry about your wallet and all the drama with your boyfriend."

"You're not going to be the one who's sorry, that's for sure." She was a force to be reckoned with.

She looked around for her shoes, then remembered she left them by the fence. She walked with her purse across the parking lot to get them, still straightening her clothes as she went.

Just as she finished slipping her pumps onto her lovely feet, a late model black Mercedes screeched into the lot and slammed on its brakes right in front of her.

"Get in!" the driver yelled.

Her face was flushed with anger as she stormed over to the car, unleashing a tirade of colorful curses. If she had strong juju, he was a dead man. James was glad he was parked far from them and they were paying him no attention. He did not envy what lay in store for the bad boyfriend. She undoubtedly fights as intensely as she fucks.

Without even looking in James' direction, she got into the passenger side and slammed the door hard. He could hear them fighting inside the car. Even German engineering was no match for their howling. With a squeal of tires they tore out of the lot to take their nightmare elsewhere.

James felt like this had been a bizarre dream. But she -- and their ferocious fucking -- had been very real. Life takes some strange turns, he thought. Not enough strange turns like this, though.

Heading home, James realized he did not even know her name.

dloveSF
dloveSF
142 Followers